Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
The Fortress Variety Show Officially Starts Production!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 6:58 pm    Post subject: The Fortress Variety Show Officially Starts Production! Reply with quote

The Fortress Variety Show Officially Starts Production!

By Maurice Ali, President and CEO: FOF Inc./IAIJ Inc.

The Fortress Of Freedom Corporation is pleased to announce that we have officially started production of: The Fortress Variety Show

The show will showcase Artists who have recording contracts with FOF by showing their music videos in sequence with the host and our comedian "Funny Man Bill White". The actual length at this time is an hour but will be finalized when all parties are confirmed and the schedule finalized, it still could go to half hour. This show is pure variety, it is for the artists. No FOF philosophy and no me!

The host for the show is once again rocker, Dan Strudwick. We plan to have his music video in the line-up with a possible live to tape song in the intro.

Dan Strudwick

Also handling some hosting roles is our comedian "Funny Man Bill White"!

Bill White

Also in the line up is our very own singer/songwriter, Dave Getchell!

Dave Getchell

Rapper Shane Murphy mixes things up as only he can!

Shane Murphy

Reggae Artist Steve Cogdell has also expressed an interest in the show!

Steve Cogdell

A wild card in the show is our own technical director, Michael Atkinson!

Michael Atkinson

The decision to go ahead with the show was based upon our favorable technical evaluation with CanWest Global Communications Corporation. I have in my possession, the actual evaluation of The Fortress TV Show in which the first comment was that the video was good. About the only criticism was the the audio levels needed to me normalized, but we wanted the variance as the show was meant to be "amateurish" and not professional. Anyway, that evaluation was not signed off and not circled "reject", so we know that the equipment we have is fully capable of meeting network broadcast requirements.

The show is really the most effective way of introducing our artists to the world. It is easier for me to make a show based on our music videos, than to solicit air time for each with Much Music.....for example. So we are going ahead with the show. The variety show will also add to our library of music and television and literary works. AAVRY KNAPP Live! - is already finished and ready to air! The Dave Getchell Video: A Slant On Life And Living - just needs to be finalized before it is ready to be aired. Yes, this organization is fulfilling it's mandate:

Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: