Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
My Latest Trip To The CRTC!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 4:46 pm    Post subject: My Latest Trip To The CRTC! Reply with quote

My Latest Trip To The CRTC!

By Maurice Ali, President and CEO: FOF Inc./IAIJ Inc.

Maurice Ali

Another cloudy day, but not another hot day and I had time to pay the CRTC another visit! As usual, I park my humble Mustang among the Caddys and Hummers and BMWs and Mercs that filled the parking lot here in "Big Business Toronto". My job in this mission was to get information on the best strategies to get our local Canadian talent played on the radio.

The government building where the CRTC is located here in Toronto.

The helpful lady at the CRTC gave me much useful information to start our little campaign, I also updated her on the show and so forth; really nice people at the CRTC - Big Fan Here! We are the little guys trying to access a very big profit motivated machine that is the mass media. Nobody said it was going to be easy and it has not, but we are having success. The TV show is virtually at the stage we can finalize a deal; though nothing is a sure thing.....that show airing will be, we have suffered too much and struggled with too many issues to fail now - expect to see it on the weekend of September 17/18 of this year. Expect to see Dave Getchell's album in the next three weeks and our next issue of The Fortress in the next four weeks. It will be a busy time. Time to make our mark!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: