Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
TALK TO SHANE!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> FOF Records
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Shane .. This is crazyiness ...Was Just surfing the web and came upon finding you and learning about what youve been doing these past few years ..Have to say that Im happy for you . You said you were going to do it and you did . Its been years since Ive talked to you but its good to know that all is well ..Good luck with everything and Best wishes ..Take Care ! Lindsay .
mongobongo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey shane i still have yet to see ur videos. get back to me hope to talk to you soon
amanda

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:21 pm    Post subject: Re: TALK TO SHANE! Reply with quote

hey shane i love ur music and im proud of your acomplishments
ainsley

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey babe im soo proud of you!! you are doing such a great job even though you might not always see it. just keep following your heart and you will never go wrong. always here if you need me, keep yer head up!!

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Shane, Nice to be in touch with you again! Haven't seen you in about 11 years now. Glad to see that you continued to persue your love for music, I knew you'd make it someday. Congrats!
Claire
amanda aka lil fugitive

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:07 pm    Post subject: yo bro Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
good luck. Very Happy
hey shane wuts up in the music life im comin to toronto see u soon
Big Sis, Heather

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:40 pm    Post subject: well look at you Reply with quote

I'm glad you have this site. Thought I'd drop in to say I loved your CD. You have an amazing voice and your topics are Real. Good on you Shane, another proud sister.
I also wanted to say thanks for your visits and support in the hospital, that really meant a lot to me. Your a good boy. hehe
loves ya lots and pray the good Lord will bless you daily with love and success. I'm proud of you too.
be well, Heather
j0k3r¿

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:49 pm    Post subject: sup!! Reply with quote

nice album ... especially like the #3 and i swore u played that chorus for me years back ... anyhow, we should talk about getting your website updated cuz it looks like crap - come check me so i can get a feel for what you want... also if you have msn then you best call me so i can show u some shit

l8s
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> FOF Records All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: