Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
TALK TO SHANE!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> FOF Records
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 9:42 am    Post subject: TALK TO SHANE! Reply with quote

Talk to or send a message to Shane!

Just click on the reply button and type your message.

No registration required.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good luck. Very Happy
ainsley

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, i just wanted to say how proud i am of you!!
All those days and nights on the streets just jamming with a group of happy people and a guitar made me see even more that music is you, and your calling.. Always keep your head up and know that your friends are always here for you!!! Keep up the good work, your going to go so far. The greatest thing is that everyone who knows shane knows this too!

lots'o'love,

ainsley
beland82

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey what up sexy hey ur CD is very good i like it a lot u will do good on ur next cd ok. hope that on tuesday u will do good on the show. :) :P
Krystal

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:29 pm    Post subject: heey shanee,, its ur lil cousiin krystal Reply with quote

just showingg NUFF love from your cousins Krystal && Matthew,,
keep it up shane,
we're so proud of youu,,
u know we love you..
x0x0x Krystal && matthew x0x0x
<333
ainsley

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heard the cd and think its great! lookin forword to see some videos!! Smile
Your Son

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Daddy

[color=darkblue]Thank you for putting my name in your CD

I Love You!

Jadon Wink
[/color]
john barkhouse

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:50 am    Post subject: hey man whats up Reply with quote

im living in halifax again i havent spoke wit you in a while whats been going on? remember the bike courier biss...lol you should haha
get back to me good buddy johnbarkhouse@hotmail.com
john barkhouse

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and i also want to say hi to everyone that was my friend in the big T dot...
HELLO everybody i miss you all, and good luck, and frenzy please write back i hope to hear from you, we had a lot of good times man! johnbarkhouse@hotmail.com
An Old Friend

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:03 am    Post subject: I Knew You Would Do It Shane! Reply with quote

Wow I was sitting around thinking hmm I wonder what Shane has been up to , I mean its been years since I've talked to you , You actually kept in contact here and there with me but the last conversation I do recall you talking about your music . I was very proud . I always saw it coming just did not know when . For all the years I knew you , Music was one thing that I knew you loved . I ALWAYS had faith in you . I decided to type your name in on the computer not thinking I could find anything but I found your website . You still look the same haha. Laughing Chances of you reading this are slim since it looks like this was from the past year but meh I figured Id give it a shot and who knows you may read this one day . I hope all is well and who knows maybe well run into one another if I ever make it out that way .. Take Care and Good Luck With Everything !

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WUT UP FRENZY?? yo it's ur sista.... im rele proud that ur makin such good outta ur life wish i could share that wit you!!! Razz

love:AMANDA [/b]
AMANDA

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:21 pm    Post subject: LOVE YA BRO Reply with quote

HEY BRO, IM JUST CHILLIN IN HAMILTON RIGHT NOW TOM LISTEND TO UR CD HE'S RELE PROUD OF YOU I LOVE YOU SO MUCH !!!!!
mongo bongo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ur music makes my nipples hard
-st8 jack it-
Felicia and Jadon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What up Shane? I was at a internet cafe and thought about checking your web site! and I realized not one has written to you in 2007. So here is a message from your only son and his mom, i'm happy we're FINALLY getting it for Jadon. He is so proud of you and he has your talent be proud. Well off I go! take care Very Happy
murph

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:05 pm    Post subject: my name Reply with quote

Hey, Shane!
My name is Shane Murphy, too!
Isn't that awesome!

I'm a Pittsburgh person.
The Maple Leafs stink.
Go Penguins!
HA!
HA!
HAHA!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> FOF Records All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: