Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
A Social Club Of One.....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 380, 381, 382 ... 416, 417, 418  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Social Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One thing you should realize isn’t that I have worked out all the scenarios, all the shenanigans and all the rest when it comes to the Global Social Contract and the Worldwide Vote. We have options and answers and strategies for whatever happens.

It’s all good and I hope one day to see our concepts and philosophy at work- in the flesh - that would be the ultimate. I am a student of human nature and any use of my ideas will always bring all the ideas with it. In this way there really is no picking and choosing - ultimately all I espouse will come to be if anyone uses it.

It’s all good for humanity in the end. This is contrasted by fictional characters like Howard Roark in The Fountainhead. He has conditions on the use of his ideas: “My ideas are mine, nobody has a right to them except on my terms ” Of course in the story his ideas get corrupted - as usual - and he has to go on some court proceeding to plead his philosophical case. In the film of the same name, his first project and the last in the story are funded by a very rich industrialist who does things whether people like it or not - sound familiar? The character is portrayed much better than his real life contemporary in the media - but I digress…..

Anyway these plays are campaigns and we will be sending more stuff, contacting individual people and pushing the ideas that are probably welcome at these platforms.

Papa Midnight has finally starts showing up in streaming services so we may as well make the announcement. The weekend for me means replacing the muffler in the Buick Enclave and the usual grocery shopping and all the rest.

This week was a really good week, whoever said my ideas have no place in this world needs to give there head a shake…..

Goodnight……

https://youtu.be/xXsRbznIQRA
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2022 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a week…..

Well: Things opened up big time all in one week.

Well: Our organization had to literally grow up on one week.

You already heard me prattle about happenings on global social platforms. From Meta supposedly losing 577 billion in worth; to Elon Musk finalizing the Twitter purchase - this all leaves them open to ideas, and ideas we have! And - it’s not just the social contract and Worldwide Vote; I also have ideas on share price and how to revolutionize that metric and make it harder to effect business market influences - and I’ll leave it there…..

As for our organization growing up - I had to set the working committee for some rather critical advocacy and monetary move we may soon have to make. Not just personal gain but money to keep running our music festivals, are videos and movies, the running of The Fortress; and a real office with real laid employees.

That means an organization’s employee that is fluent in what we are all about and what the organization’s goals are and how to achieve them. Member here have to conduct themselves in a business mile way which means they have to read and respond to emails - Facebook Messenger can’t cut it when we are actively soliciting Facebook for business - that should be incredibly obvious!

Me and Veronica promoting a Twenty6Hundred album!

Anyway the crew we now have are 100% behind me and the goals we stand for. If I send an encrypted email they know how to receive it. If they have to travel and act as an agent for us like signing a contract for FOF, I have to know they will do as we tell them. The last example that got my approval was Veronica, and I had planned to send her down to Japan to bring some acts to North America - and then Covid 19 hit; but she was totally on board for this. That is what I am taking about! So that happened this week.

We are ready for anything that happens from now on. This is real life and nobody knows what will happen in the future. Even a month ago I could not have predicted this week!

In the music:

Shane Murphy wrote:
Lucifari's Papa Midnight Released!

By Shane Murphy, FOF Inc. / FOF Records Inc.

The Fortress of Freedom Corporation and FOF Records Inc. have officially released Lucifari's latest single Papa Midnight! What follows are some of the digital and social platforms you will soon be able to buy or stream the song:

iTunes. Apple Music, SimfyAfrica, YouTube Art Tracks, Spotify, Amazon Music, Google Play, Deezer, iHeartRadio, Napster, MediaNet, VerveLife, Tidal, Gracenote, Shazam, 7 Digital, Juke, Slacker, KKBox, Akazoo, Anghami, Spinlet, Neurotic Media, Yandex, Target Music, Claromusica, Zvooq, Saavn, 8Tracks, Q.Sic, Musicload, Kuack, Boomplay Music, TikTok, Pandora (but they decide if you are worthy).

Papa Midnight on Spotify!

You can buy the song from iTunes or stream it on all the popular streaming sites like Spotify or Tidal or Apple Music. There is a large number of stores here and some may take a few more days to show up but they will!

So all of us at FOF congratulate the band for a great new single and wish Lucifari continued success as their music gets out there!

https://lucifari.com

https://fofrecords.com

FOF RECORDS:CUTTING EDGE MUSIC!

So we finally dropped Lucifari’s latest single. Check it out in all major platforms, though we didn’t wait for it to be in all platforms as of this moment. But YouTube and Spotify has it right now. Lucifari seems to be releasing songs - one by one - that would otherwise come out later as an album, this is an interesting way to promote the band, songs, and brand - and I have to hand it to Lucifari for breaking old molds on how to promote music and try new things.

Lucifari - Check them out!

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/8wP_tiO-xYM

Last edited by Maurice Ali on Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I’ll get this one out early…..

We are really pumped with the changes to all the largest social platforms going on at the moment. They all seem to be questioning where they are going and how to keep users. All this is good for us and all the proposed changes do not seem to conflict with what I have to offer.

It really is a good spot to be in right now…..

Sure there are no guarantees, but so far the ride has been worth it! Our advocacy seems to be expanding as the big social media platforms reinvent themselves and have the others forced to do the same to survive. So we just keep advocating and hopefully someone, somewhere goes with our ideas, concepts and philosophy.

The only downsides is that now I have to be more careful what I say and link to. But there is a good reason as we are so very close to having a real world example of all we advocate.

Meta headsets started shipping October 25!

Meanwhile, those Virtual Reality - or - Augmented Reality headsets are hitting the markets big time, especially with Apple supposedly in January. If you’ve ever seen the movie “Ready Player One” you may get the most accurate view into the immediate future - or not - but who knows?

I suppose more people hate me now more than ever. Another reason to suspend hiring and rely on the few you have known for years. Keep it lean and mean and as small as possible. The lone wolf concept as far as that is possible. The less people around you the better.

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/WUCa_xksuTg
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2022 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems like a king time since I’ve posted here…..

Too much to do.

First off, if you have a Twitter account you haven’t used in a while you had better tweet something. It seems Elon Musk is in favor of deleting accounts that have not been used in a year - so that is what I’ve been doing Monday night to Tuesday morning as I have a bunch of them.

The journalist org is also getting much busier. More articles and members.

But I’m most interested in the Twitter takeover. It seems he and much and his elite managers took over a corner of the building, replaced the security staff and started looking at the company and it’s key staff. I was thinking he would possibly fire the higher up staff he considered redundant and able for stock option payouts on November 1. So maybe later today we will find out - or not.

Just very busy right now.

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/hBg3fDEmSB8
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well this is a rarity…..

I’m so far ahead of the advocacy game I have to wait till my next moves. Just a little while ago I was scratching my head on how to expand advocacy beyond the United Nations. Now I have to hold back advocacy on smaller platforms until the large ones are fleshed out completely.

Twitter is too early in the game to bother with us. Meta we can keep going but it has only been a week since we sent in our first package and the second is on hold. Early days at the UN and the Commission for Social Development. Everything is on hold because we are actually ahead of the game!

What else…..

It took a week but Papa Midnight is finally out there in all the usual places. Apple always drags it’s heals.

Estonia

Our international phone numbers have been updated to 5G. But they say “5G” and when the new sim is couriered to you it says 4G Universal. Of course the reality is that most 5G is repurposed 4G except for extremely short mmwave bands seen in the States. But whatever, the old sim was 3G and had to go as I travel a lot in the States - so that got done. We had to get a new number in Estonia where our telecommunications hub is for the other numbers. That new number is:

+37257019146

More new members and articles at IAIJ. Here is one about policing in India if interested:

https://www.iaij.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1099

I have to finish rust proofing the Mustang and that should happen today or tomorrow.

Pay more bills for the orgs. Paid the office on Tuesday. More domains for Wednesday. That revised form for FOF Records and the IRS needs to be sent in.

I’m still thinking about registering Fortress of Freedom Inc. in the States with the IRS - if you were still curious.

But basically I can chill and like the song goes just: Let it Ride

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/S13DozOsAu8
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a quickie…..

Except for a few emails, we are all caught up!

I’ll just concentrate on friends and family today. It never lasts though…..

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/FiQUee5NYr4
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing but crap problems.

One of my two domain providers is taking money out for a non-existent account for a non-existent product. And of-course this comes after a takeover of the company. On hold with the usual “high volume of calls” - yippy!

Construction work at my Dad’s place!

At my dad’s place they are digging up his driveway. Prior to this we had a back-hoe and two porta-potty units across the street. The reason is that they are replacing the mains and the sewers so this place will soon look like a war zone!

A hole in our driveway!

Then there are all the usual things to do and that is why posts are so short lately instead of the more involved ones. I will take a quick shower and shave and spray one last shot of rustproofing on my jacking rails of my Mustang before they get covered with mud and then rain tomorrow. I will probably park the car the next street down to avoid it getting hit by dump trucks or other construction vehicles. This is part of life you can’t avoid.

Now after 9 minutes on hold it rings and then hangs up! So back to listening to country music for another ten minutes.

I’m other news…..

Elon Musk is going ahead with layoffs at Twitter this Friday.

IAIJ is no longer some new startup but actually looking like an established and respected journalist association. It only took 20 years…..

Goodnight…..
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The weekend and no time for myself.

Jack Dorsey

While I have been talking about Twitter and Meta, I’m still looking at upstarts also. One, for example is BlueSky Social and Jack Dorsey - the former CEO of Twitter is involved with that. They are starting to beta the software on a social platform with no centralized structure, which opens the argument as to whether the social contract should be pushed at the early stages here rather than change a mature product. Who knows, but you would probably have an easier time contacting Dorsey with your ideas. And just to note, Dorsey still runs Square and is a billionaire himself.

Yes, the tech industry bubble has slightly burst this year with everyone is losing at least a third in value, but all off this is on paper. Even me, the saddest CEO on earth, is still worth several millions of dollars. Some of that is property, but most are the valuations of those five corporations I own (the journalist org can’t be included), they have done things and can still do things. The wealthiest is probably the record label as we have a catalogue and a track record of events. This corporation is the most likely to be turned into a not-for-profit at the end of the day. I’m not looking at a pay day here, but on paper the corporations have equity.

The play is still the big platforms though. And my best chance is now when everyone is looking for something new to keep the share price stable. I’m in a good spot but now have to put on my salesman hat and sell the social contract!

Goodnight…..

https://bsky.app

https://youtu.be/lT1sps72_sE
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I enjoyed Saturday…..

Me un-retouched on Saturday- that hair - that hair!

Took the family out grocery shopping and then just shopping. I found a bluray of Topgun Maverick. Then I found a 4K disc at Bestbuy and had to go back and return the Bluray. Watched the movie and it was fine - especially the practical arial shots. Tom Cruise still looks good at 60 but in some “B” roll shots you can see his gut - my problem as well, but he still looks the part!

This is still a sexy car and for the price of a Hyundai Elantra?

I washed the car and drove to the mall and then went home and walked around the neighbourhood in my T-shirt at night as if it was summer. Then I watched the Topgun movie. Actually, Saturday was almost perfect as Saturdays go - but it never lasts. Advocacy opening up for me last week has to be paid for and Sunday morning had me with a broken tooth to think about. I wanted this - little bits of bad luck with major bits of good luck. It still pisses you off when it happens though. I took a photo of me to see how I compared to Cruze and I took a night photo of the Mustang because it was all washed up.

Anyway Monday is a new day and back to advocacy…..

Goodnight…..
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An early one tonight…..

So this week further expanded the area of advocacy for our Global Social Contract. This was incredibly huge! As much of a high that was - that sort of thing can’t last and much of Sunday had me in this depressed funk.

It never lasts and stuff like a broken tooth and never ending family responsibilities just get to you occasionally. You get tired of it always being put on your shoulders. First born - all the family stuff is your ultimate responsibility. The the fate of the world is chucked on to your shoulders as well. But like being first born - you aren’t the only one with the fate of the world chucked on your shoulders (a whole army of those, each in their own private hell), though it may seem so at times.

And why do you owe the world anything after the way they treated you? It’s that moral imperative and not them. It’s the kids who never did anything to you. Actually the kids are starting to doing things to me, but not in the racist way my contemporaries did. Funny that, they take me on and criticize to the max, that’s one way to figure out who makes the cut and who doesn’t. But that doesn’t mean they make the cut now. Like the two Topgun movies - Maverick takes on Jester and Viper without hesitation. Then the kids take him on when the roles are reversed. It’s not a spoiler to tell you he only ran Topgun for two months before being kicked out at the end of the first movie - Haha…..

Check out this place ten years from now and I’m probably handing it off to those that were an absolute “pain” to deal with back in the day - circle of life “my foot”!

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/nJwKAhgWHOc
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jack Dorsey

Well, I threw a ”Hail Mary” at Jack Dorsey and Bluesky today:

Maurice Ali wrote:
FOF Sends Letter to Bluesky About a Global Social Contract!

By Maurice Ali, President - Fortress of Freedom Inc.

Fortress of Freedom Inc. has sent a letter to Bluesky regarding the possibility of incorporating the idea of a Global Social Contract and Worldwide Vote on their platform.

We believe the Global Social Contract and Worldwide Vote can have a very positive effect for Bluesky and have reached out to possibly to open up a discussion on the issue as they truly may be interested in our proposal. We sent the proposal on November 7 (2022) and will await a reply if there is any reply at all.

More news as it becomes available.

FORTRESS OF FREEDOM: BRINGING THE MASS MEDIA TO THE MASSES!

Don’t expect anything but my salesman tactics are coming close to some kind of response from someone. You work the numbers - that’s how you do it in sales, at least back in the days when I was in sales (and actually won awards).

The broken tooth got taken care of today and a temporary crown is in now with the permanent one coming in two weeks. The other harassments from the weekend have dissipated and I want a good night’s sleep tonight and just relax.

Every time something good happens - something bad happens - like conservation of energy. You can try to live life in the middle or in the “grey zone” but what kind of life is that…..

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/-FhbKsX9giw
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For Tuesday I just took a break and chilled.

With the pandemic and things closed, I forgot how much I needed sleep - especially if you are trying new things. The biggest thing was my need to sleep a lot when trying new things. That really didn’t happen last weekend so I am trying to catch up as best I can on a weekday.

You can tell things are off them things are generally going your way but you are still in this depressed funk. You down play the big changes in your life and concentrate on the bad luck. Could it be I just needed more sleep? We shall find out.

So things are humming along.

Remember, I am just advocating what people want. In this society you are revered for being clever and making people want what they never knew they wanted before. That is advertising and that is the foundation of the internet - so far. I’m not playing that game so the social slant toward a guy like me will not be all that favorable. But I am trying to give everyone what makes them happy. Date and marry who you want, go as far in your work as your abilities can. Receive education without systemic barriers and so on. I wrapped all this inside the freedom of expression philosophy of the Positive Mandate for Humanity and I’m pushing that and the Worldwide Vote (each human in earth having a vote is basic expression and self-determination) in the big wrapper of the new Global Social Contract.

My ideas for the foundation thought structure of a sentient AI would be completely different from my human advocacy. The base Positive Mandate still applies but the way it could work here is different and opens itself to more creativity. Humans are easier but you are locked into giving them what makes them happy.

Pivoting from what humans need to make themselves happy and having them think they get it from something else (usually for a price) is the way our world works now. It makes people rich but usually at the expense of other people’s happiness. I think I can work within this system to make people more happy and thus you get this weird relationship of me ingratiating myself to the rich and powerful and telling them they can keep their wealth/power and improve human happiness - and that goes against everything we feel is right in typical human society.

That can be done and is what I am trying now. It is sort of nonsensical because we are trained to expect happiness by spending money and acquiring things. But look at the Positive Mandate and you will see money is never mentioned there. You can make people happy without having money as the foundation, so we can increase overall happiness within a selfish monetary based society - and it can be done quickly and in a single lifetime as I am doing now.

However, every-time I jump to a new level of advocacy or any new process - my physiology needs rest and time to acclimatize to things. Like deep sea diving, you have to stop on your assent and acclimatize or you get the bends. That can be frustrating but humans are biological beings and you can’t escape those limits. So I try to sleep as much as possible and chill out and relax, take a break from things…..

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/9LYEbWnxzYc
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The United Nations stuff is happening again…..

Specifically the 61st Session of the Commission for Social Development. I’ll try to get a side event in there, but I’ll do it old school. That means applying for it at the UN and webcasting it also. This is rather expensive since they are offering online side-events, but there is something cool about being a rebel inside the machine, disseminating stuff at the place in question. I look back at my first side events they’re almost all alone at the Worldwide Vote - and with the passage of time - I just love those moments!

United Nations Headquarters

Anyway, I have to get my grounds pass and I’ll still apply to speak there - nothing for sure on that front these days, but we shall see. So I may as well hold a side event about the Global Social Contract inside the United Nations if
they let me. IAIJ is allowed to do this and so we shall. This may be one of the last major initiatives at the Commission as all the other concepts have been disseminated, so I will follow through like the others. Last would be a direct appeal to the Secretary General. Even if I fail, I would have gone farther than any like minded individual before me.

All this has a purpose and failure is just failure at this time. I am running with this now after a failed attempt like thirty years ago. But you don’t just give up, and now technology has made things easier to enact.

So here we go again…..

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/YXXlSG-du7c
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today is Remembrance day and we remember our soldiers present and past.

Don in WW2

Don releases a new CD!

At FOF and IAIJ we remember Donald Brasseur who actually landed on the beaches of Normandy in WW2 D-Day operations and fought his way to the Falaise Gap where he was injured and then sent home, the rest of his platoon was literally gone by then. BTW: He lied about his age (he was underaged) and still fought in a combat unit! He was awarded several medals for his service in the European Theatre. After the war Donald “Boots” Brasseur became a world class harmonica musician touring in the last days of Vaudeville. He produced two albums with us:

A Maze of Music

Memories of Christmas

FOF actually produced a documentary I called “The Life and Times of Donald Boots Brasseur” and I’ll leave a link below if you are interested.

Don was given a military funeral with Honor Guard at the military cemetery in Hamilton.

Don’s Funeral

For me and my family we had two soldiers in the wars. They are Americans and below is a picture of “Uncle George” in the field in WW2 with Sergeant Stripes that I never noticed until much later.

Uncle George

Remember the sacrifices of our soldiers on Remembrance day!

https://youtu.be/ob6YtkVy6m0
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chilling on a Saturday.

I will expand the two albums by Don Brasseur to more streaming platforms as these CDs were sold and released almost 15 years ago! I don’t even think they are in Spotify and such. Apple and Apple music most probably.

We will start updating old titles and such as a new project at FOF Records.

Goodnight…..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Social Club All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 380, 381, 382 ... 416, 417, 418  Next
Page 381 of 418

Jump to: