Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
A Social Club Of One.....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 367, 368, 369 ... 415, 416, 417  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Social Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, more plays ahead for the most unlikely of players…..

Elon Musk

Meta

I think I should just keep an attitude of whimsy about all this. This isn’t so much a “Hail Mary” but more of a “taking a flyer” play. There is a reason to embrace this Positive Mandate idea by Musk as it reinforces his beliefs in a non-political way. His global town hall approach to the new Twitter screams out for a new deal for the people of the world via a new Global Social Contract. So not so much throw the ball into the end zone and hope anyone in your team catches it - but more deliberate with a chance however unlikely that may be - so a flyer.

Taking a flyer:

“to gamble on

: to do something that could have either good or bad results : to gamble on something risky He took a flier in politics soon after getting his degree. —often + on Investors have been unwilling to take a flier on such a small and unproven company.” (Merriam-Webster)

Nothing could happen obviously. It could be embraced and pan out as my most positive fantasies would play out in my mind. Or it could fail miserably or become so perverted in the end that it does not work at all or becomes detrimental to the world. Elon Musk also has an AI company so even my ideas on the Positive Mandate and sentient AI have a venue there. If nothing at all happens, at least it would reinforce the idea that the United Nations is where it’s at for me and cemented by my attempts in social platforms. All my core ideas have been disseminated at the UN already, so there is always that! The United Nations has been very good to me…..

A major social platform adopting this philosophy will show the worth of it fast as in almost real time. This “is” a flyer play to do this. At the United Nations it would be slower, allowing changes to be made and everything fleshed out before each step is taken. On social platforms this would be instantaneous by comparison. However, I cannot stop trying this!

Ideally the UN would be the perfect place, but large social platforms could work and work immediately. There is no playbook here, just decisions made and lived with…..

In other news:

I am slowly getting back to exercising and firming up. Social media accounts have to be updated so people looking there can see what I look like and what the organization does. Pertinent websites I have will have to be tweaked and so on. So in my new Instagram personal account I have me drawn as a Klingon (mauriceali.original) and the organizational account of me (maurice_ali_official) with a local celebrity at a CTV corporate event - you get the idea.

I should also crawl under the Mustang and make sure nothing is leaking as the powertrain warrantee expires in a few weeks. So many Mustang owners have nothing but problems with their cars, but five years running and only a water pump replacement. It still a looker - that car - I still turn around and look back at it when I walk away…..

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/c2EJMd7ZN7w
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Short and sweet…..

I know what I have to do this weekend. I also have to do US taxes for FOF RECORDS in the United States. Realize that in my eyes, no matter what I do I end up looking like a fool - guaranteed…..

The Fates

The Fates are not interested in me looking like a fool, only what I do and what happens to what I disseminate. I am born and dead and living to Fate either in the abstract or the myth. I am just a tool here - so a fool I shall be…..

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/ONj9cvHCado
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2022 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I slept on and off through the day.

The first rough draft is done on the Elon Musk letter though. Yeah, I slept through much of Saturday, then I took a bath and finished the rough draft of the Elon Musk letter. And just like that I was all caught up! Then I slept though the rest of Saturday.

And that is where it stands right now. The second rough draft with contact information and links should be done on Sunday. Then re-reads and proofing and I send it out to Tesla in California. I’ll try at least three times and
then move into Meta.

Goodnight…..
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2022 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I’m finally working on a word processor for a change!

So the weekend was not a total waste. I am on the third rough draft of the Elon Musk letter and now have all the links and contact information in there. All I do now is just keep looking at it and then send it in. You may ask what is to stop anyone from just taking any ideas you offer and using it without crediting you in any way. That is always there and really it all comes down to my vanity. Outside of me it really does not matter who or how the idea is disseminated – just that it gets disseminated. I started at the UN and I’m working my way from there, you don’t start at the ground, you start at the top! So I send the letter in and if it gets read and all sorts of things can happen there including having it just get binned and sent out to the trash. That is why we try three times. I honestly give our chances at one out of five to get any kind of response and the probabilities go down from there. But those odds add up as you disseminate more and more at the top places that exist.

My goal (months ago) was to start disseminating outside of the United Nations. The UN is the best if adopted but you can’t count on that so we also do this. There are many reasons the UN may secretly like the idea but never do anything with it, but in the business world a good idea or philosophy will get used in all sorts of ways if it can turn a profit – but if the core concepts are solid, the idea gets around faster and intact and thus can do some good!

For me personally I got to come up with the empirical evidence to prove people are happiest when they can express themselves freely – not just free speech, but the freedom to express yourself socially as in dating and marrying who you want, to express yourself in education by not being socially encumbered or restricted to getting an education, same for expressing yourself in the workplace without societal restrictions and so on. That is what I mean by fullest expression mentally and physically because it makes us happy. Best yet, the Positive Mandate works even for situations as yet unforeseen as the principle is solidly based. Bringing in the idea with me brings in the experiment and the empirical real life evidence I have. However bringing me in makes me the obvious outsider who can take the fall if the ideas are not popular. This can work for me personally as I’m an outsider to Musk’s organization, so test the waters with the concepts and social contract and go with it if popular – or – throw the brown guy under the bus if it does not play well and that could work well in this case. We shall jus see how this all pans out – if anything pans out. Tesla headquarters has now moved to Texas from California where their new factory is. So we shall start there and wait…..

In other news:

After starting two new Instagram accounts (mauriceali.original / maurice_ali_official) we now have two new YouTube accounts. The first is Fortress of Freedom Inc. which will have random videos of life at FOF. The second is Maurice Ali which will be my own YouTube account and was repurposed from the Dan Strudwick Show which was abandoned (man - I am one dull boring guy on video). They are there with whatever videos I could find. FOF has some nice videos but were all uploaded from original compressed wmv files so I will have to go back to the old editor and get better files. I’ve shunned social platforms before as I always seemed to get banned or thrown off them for breaking some rule. I’m tamer nowadays but that is why I rely so much on my own sites. Social platforms can take away everything you put into your account on a whim. Imagine twenty years of posts like I have here gone in the wink of an eye just because someone complained. Yup, many accounts get deleted just because someone, anyone, complained. Now you know why I do this where I do this. But having social platform accounts in all the usual places is also an advantage – just don’t completely rely on them as you can be bounced off them in a heartbeat; and that in a nut shell is why I find the Elon Musk pitch so compelling – even though I know the odds are way against me…..

Goodnight…..

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCX8htebuNKZemc1lPdQJ3fw/featured

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCfbpH21WzOqk1DGAT30KzVw/featured
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2022 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another day…..

It’s very lonely now. Whenever I make a play, it’s basically “me-myself-and-I”. I still want to add a bit more to the Elon Musk letter. In the end though, it’s all about me making the jump to advocacy outside of the UN. I was thinking sci-fi conventions and obscure AI meetings in Eastern Europe - but funnily never saw social platforms as being this accessible. Realize though that it will be unsolicited mail to Tesla and will probably be treated the same way you take care of junk emails, sending it by courier will make it a bit more rare, but keep in mind this is a long shot! Anyway a few more days and off it goes…..

Other stuff is happening though:

I had to set up the sump pump in my excavated patio and replace the plastic line out with a new one. Then while doing that I noticed a single shingle on the side walkway - the squirrels will soon get in if I don’t repair that!

I have less than two weeks to send in my IRS C Corp return for FOF RECORDS. A C Corporation is what we call a corporation in Canada but in the States they also have an S Corp that usually gets taxed less - but I’m sure you all have zero interest in that stuff.

It’s just very lonely, sort of in the way you would go on an interesting adventure with friends and family, but in my case it is always alone. That’s the best way to describe it. I can’t even talk about this stuff one-on-one as nobody wants to hear it - believe it or not. But I’m obligated to follow through. On the off-chance there is any interest I may have to travel so that trip to New York this month may get cancelled. I don’t have time anymore, stuff like that bothers me. If you want to truly “mess with the machine” you are on your own. You are outside of it all while the others continue to live inside of it and by its rules. Want to change those rules? Well it’s a dog eat dog world where all the players are outsiders like you - and usually not exactly friends - but occasionally good company if you can find it. Regular people put no value on what you are all about because they are not outside of it all like you and your kind are - they can’t see that perspective. So lonely when you do this - it is what it is.

Anyway that was Monday…..
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2022 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quick and to the point:

I may send the Elon Musk letter off today as it’s basically ready.

I set up the sump pump and replaced the hose because the old hose develops cracks during the winter that compromise the integrity and it bursts and floods back to the patio - so that got done.

I climbed up on the roof and no shingles were missing! I have no idea where that rogue shingle came from - but whatever. While up there I did some minor mortar work on the chimney and will now forget about it.

Seriously, for those that find this exciting, yes there is a chance but only a slight chance. So temper your expectations with reality. We will give it some time and then send the same letter to SpaceX. So just chill like I will and upload better videos the new YouTube channels and work again on the agism research paper.

Goodnight…..
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2022 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It’s done!

That package was sent off to Tesla today and all we do now is wait…..

I went the extra mile for my gang - and let’s face it it’s not some large corporate organization I have, we are a gang of misfits, but I love all of them as they helped me get my philosophy out there. And they are super excited about this advocacy no matter how much I try to tame their expectations. So I did my best.

First of all I had the worst luck today, nothing went my way; even buying some stuff out of a vending machine got me the wrong stuff but I ate it as I was so hungry. But - believe it or not - this can tamper with what you would call Fate. I have a mathematical mind and deep into mathematics (like Godel’s Proof for example) was easy for me. But realize that science and math only show relations between things and not the things themselves. At the limits they fail, but otherwise can be serviceable until they are not - and that is as accurate as you can get right there.

What this means for the Elon Musk letter is that I don’t have to know what luck truly is to make it work for me. I just have to know how to work it for my advantage. I see good luck and bad luck as a balanced equation - in the end - like a chemical equation, nothing is ever lost, just going from one side to another. So the bad luck today could mean good luck tomorrow. No guarantees but the probabilities are now going your way. I accepted the bad luck knowing this and ate the crappy vending machine food just to make that bit of bad luck even worse. This is me putting “some voodoo on it “ as the saying goes.

Godel was an excellent mathematician and one of Einstein’s close friends, but he was mentally paranoid and his math eventually took him to places like trying to prove the existence of God even though such a task would seem so
out of place for a mathematician. That was his bit of voodoo right there.

The Fates: If you can’t beat them - join them!

So I stacked the cards in my favor today as a gift to my gang. And as that bad vending machine food works it’s way through my GI tract, I simply acknowledge that I did this for my gang. They need some good news after the Covid shut down. Now watch nothing happen…..Hahahahahaha…

The Fates watching me try to change fate?

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/pwnefUaKCbc
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2022 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tesla received the letters a little after ten in the morning so we continue to wait…..

If you have come access this post from Tesla or any other Elon Musk owned companies, I ask that you send the letters up the chain of command to Mr. Musk, let the philosophy and the concepts and ideas have their proper evaluation.

Mars

What I didn’t mention in the letter is that the Positive Mandate and Global Social Contract could also be used as the first constitution for a Martian colony - there is always that! Oh yes - submitting to SpaceX and Solar City. A number of tries in fact. If the man jives to any of those ideas he will wonder why such and such at one if his corporations did not send the ideas/letters up the chain of command - and my guess is that you don’t want to be that gal or guy. So please send the letters up the chain of command…..

In other news:

I have to finish the IRS tax return for FOF RECORDS (USA) this weekend - always a tax return to do!

I’m also uploading full resolution videos of FOF back in the early days. Like 17 years ago - where have the years gone to? Well you know where - they are all here on this website. 19 years of daily posts wow…..

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/FvC9Pe-zWJ0
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2022 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I’ll get out this one early as I usually sleep in Friday nights.

I registered and I’m participating at the:

The Seventh Annual Multi-Stakeholder Forum on Science, Technology and Innovation for the SDGs (STI Forum)

It’s a hybrid event with in-person attendance at remote access. I have to say that while I support a remote participation to allow stakeholders who cannot attend due to financial reasons and such, I have to admit I long for just going there and meeting and hanging out with all sorts of interesting people. You never know who you will meet there!

STI Forum at the United Nations!

I spent half a hour with [deleted famous person’s name just to be safe] in a hotel lobby near the United Nations with the two of us waiting for our taxis. Sitting next to someone outside the conference rooms and struck up a chat and another comes along and greets that person beside you as Ambassador so-and-so, you get the drift. Eating at the cafeteria and a small group asks if they can join you at your table and you get a rare insight into some scientific issues you never hear in the news! One guy said to another that his presentation was clear, concise and compelling and the guy muttered back “but was anyone listening”? Hahahaha! Well I was and the same stuff is happening at this conference - man do I miss all of that!.

If Covid had not “clipped my wings” I would have made good on my desire to attend all UN headquarters and special agencies around the world, and globe trotting is not my thing, but it would have been done by now.

I just mention this as with everything going on in my life now, some UN event that is happening that would be gushed about here - gets almost forgotten in the mix - well now you know about it…..

Goodnight…..
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2022 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem with social platforms is that there is nothing social between the user and the platform. There agreement (terms of service) is “take it or leave it” (and written by lawyers) so nobody bothers to read it and just agree, of course the other side of this is that here is no loyalty to the platform (as they have no stake in it) and as soon as something better comes along, of they go - with sometimes a spectacular fall for the platform (e.g. MySpace). It is rare to find a platform that actually engages the user and rarer still that allows user contribution to how the platform is run. Such an idea can be called a “Social Contract” and allows some form of participation by individual users for the platform and entire mass of users. So this is what I feel could transform Twitter - now under new ownership.

However, before we go down this merry road of possibilities, realize this it was always my intention to change the world for the better with a Global Social Contract for all of humanity located at the UN as a part of the United Nations with a central theme to connect and have everyone buy into (I call it the Positive Mandate for Humanity) and also it’s own global governance and set up as a third house at the UN. That is still very much the play even though other activities or opportunities have opened up. There are no guarantees in the commercial market, but we have had considerable impact in the international sphere in advocacy. I just want to remind everyone of the slim chances in these new areas and our history so far at the UN.

Ok, so what would I do at a Tesla meeting for Twitter? I will sort of tell you but not tell you. I will tell you I’m not going there just to say that you should offer up free speech because it makes us happy and then leave!

Hehehehehe…..

That would only give him a sound byte, all sorts of people have said that before. I was watching a WW2 Allied propaganda film about Germans in Nkdazi Germany finding out how good the feeling of free speech was - only to be gunned down dead in the end. But this was far more effective than those academic exercises stating a logical argument only, or those that used a survey - really, a survey where you made the questions, tallied up the results and made comments and conclusions. At places like the UN you can present your survey but practically nobody gives a survey any weight. In fact I was hoping the academic community would give far more creative evidence to back up what every human knows in their heart is the truth! Heck, this free expression argument started in cave man days with one maverick being told to shut up or be killed, he did but was not happy about it. Same for all the barriers to courtship due to race, religion, socioeconomic status, nationality - you name it - that lack of social expression hits most people and throughout time. So that was all obvious but I still had to have empirical evidence to back up my free expression concept so I did an experiment called the “Fortess Experiment” and gave the participants the opportunity to be all they could be and then followed them around for years.

So I did a documentary on the experiment and also a TV series showing the hypothesis to be true by following a group of people in a controlled environment for up to 13 years and I gave it a name and called it the Positive Mandate for Humanity. That is what gives my experiment (The Fortress Experiment) more authority on its conclusions and it needs it, because it would become the draw or “by in” for all of humanity to opt into the Global Social Contract with happiness at its core.

We also needed some form of governance or member participation for this new Global Social Contract and that is where the Worldwide Vote came in. So I did the analysis of the bandwidth needed (way less than one percent) and developed a cellphone app on my own and presented that at the United Nations even though most we not exactly happy about this idea. i’m also not totally sure but I may have been the first to present a true working and practical global vote for all of humanity. I even used my own servers and encryption for the demonstration.

Our worldwide voting demonstration table at the event!

I did the side event for the Worldwide Vote first but snuck in the Positive Mandate at the end as I was not sure if I would have been allowed back into the USA again due to the politics back then. I was able to get the Positive Mandate as an oral statement and side-event in 2019 and then a failed attempt at an oral statement for the Worldwide Vote in 2020. Then the written statement about the Worldwide Vote was accepted by the UN in 2021 and the Global Social Contract that was accepted in 2022. So this is where I stand right now.

Right now I have actually achieved my goals of dissemination of all my ideas, but achieving that goal only makes you revise the goals upward. So I want more, either at the UN trying to create that “third house” or elsewhere like a large social platform which we are trying right now. Keep your expectations low I keep saying but for me at least it means I am truly advocating outside the UN and I now have clear targets and timelines! Thing have changed drastically from three weeks ago…..

In other news:

My friend - the IRS!

More full resolution videos to go up on the Fortress of Freedom Inc. channel. Maybe upload my “Salesman of the Month” award (in full resolution) at the Maurice Ali Channel- just to bother people when I feel like it. And then those IRS tax forms for FOF RECORDS (USA). If the American tax forms are not too complicated or they are not too onerous, I may go ahead and get IAIJ on the IRS radar - so a busy weekend.

Goodnight…..
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2022 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A short one…..

I finally started the taxes for FOF RECORDS INC (USA) and that hopefully gets sent out this week.

I will be going over my books and reports and updating things with regard to the Positive Mandate and Global Social Contract. Surprisingly there is not much to update. The Positive Mandate for Humanity stands, but I did try to re-configure it just as a test. I flip-flopped it so it was happiness through the freest expression of our minds and bodies. That could also work but it alludes to happiness becoming a goal in itself which I didn’t want.

We could have a society of junkies hopped up on “happy drugs” all doing our usual things but few would be happy with that idea - for obvious reasons. How about a society that is structured so you could not express non-happy thoughts - again, few would be happy with that. No, the way I worded it is best, freest expression of body and mind with the payoff being happiness. So humans and humanity could be creative and develop using their free expression to fulfill an ultimate goal yet to be reached or clarified - but we know the means how to reach it and that it feels good.

I think I nailed it!

Aristotle saw happiness as being the ultimate goal for humans and maybe humanity, then many tried to connect freedom or free expression with happiness (and sometimes for shameless geo-political reasons) but not going further and just noting it. I would seem to have gone even further with my unique experiment and turning the idea into a directive for all of humanity to achieve its self-actualization by expressing human phenotype and genotype to its limits because it makes us happy and thus endorses the feeling we are doing something right for ourselves without telling us what the ultimate goal will be.

So the basic ideas and concepts stay as is. You sort of see your place in it all giving it a proper experiment to cement its practical reality. The concept and then giving it a name (Positive Mandate for Humanity) and turning it into a book. Even advocating it at the United Nations and then using that as a part of a new Global Social Contract that may in time replace the current geo-political model. Anyway I think I nailed it the first time out! So it stays and I just weather the storm of attribution and watering down the principle which always happens when you try to turn theory into flesh.

It would be fun to gather up all the idealists from cave man days to today and get their take on how I should proceed going forward. And like now its all me as it could still go bad, but you watch, as soon as it looks like it could become a real thing there will be a tidal wave of people claiming a piece of the pie, but they were nowhere to be found when I had to disseminate this stuff in the beginning. However, that’s what always happens and if we get that third house at the UN - we/I will have accomplished something. I am not the first to try the Third House at the United Nations, I believe I am maybe the second and this time we have the practical means to make it a reality. In the end no one individual will own that moment in human development, but at this time its on me now, either at the United Nations - or elsewhere…..

Goodnight…..
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2022 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sunday was Mothers Day…..

One of my sidters is a mother and did the Mother’s Day thing with her family, and my other sister my dad and me visited the grave of my mother who died almost seven years ago 13 hours after I gave my General Assembly Speech at the United Nations. You don’t appreciate mothers until they are gone - and I look at the women I knew before motherhood who swore up and down they would never have kids and ended up the most devoted mothers - all of them and no-exceptions. Sam I have known since she was 15 and posts a video of her kid wanting him to stay the same age he is now. you get the drift.

As for changing the world?

Image from 15 years ago - arrogant as usual even then!

I keep trying and talking about it - why you may ask? Because I keep doing things I never thought possible before and I still haven’t found people I could truly hand off the advocacy to and know truly in my mind they were better than me and honest in intention. Better than me hasn’t happened yet and add honest intentions - good luck there! So I continue to go it alone.

If you told me what I would be up to 20 years ago - I simply would no have believed you! Get my first show on Network TV without prior videotaping experience. Write my first book. Start several corporations including a record label, advertising company, journalist org, and so on. Start advocating at UNESCO in Canada and then in France, then to the UN in New York and we all know what happened there. More books and more TV shows and a movie/TV series. Record label with a stable of artists (from a guy who knew nothing about music) and on and on.

The companies are almost 20 years old! Most never survive one year and here we are 18 years later! Anyway I am beholden to a moral imperative and since I have a track record of exceeding expectations I have to continue even if the goals are fantastical. I just can’t walk away…..

I tried to re-jig the Positive Mandate this weekend but it stands as is, I will just have to go with that as it’s the truth. Truth is a hard pill to swallow but there we are! Now I know why I go it alone.

Secretary General

The Secretary General said he wanted a new Global Social Contract: He Gonna Get It!

Hehehehehehe….. And he will but not the one he was expecting…..

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/ihaB8AFOhZo
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2022 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another quick one…..

I washed and waxed the car on Monday. Not planned but it happened so at least that got done. The car runs perfectly now and with one month before the warranty expires - so I have to crawl under the car for a look see - sooner or later…..

The FOF RECORDS INC (USA) IRS tax return has to be sent in!
I’m actually deep into the IRS tax return so at least that is happening.

My friend - the IRS!

The agism paper has to be worked on and especially selling this new view of the value of a human life. Look at it from a societal perspective and then your personal perspective of your life - then try to reconcile the two. I think I have the solution.

Goodnight…..
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2022 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess I owe you a decent update today.

Tuesday had me do three annual returns mostly because you needed a GC Key so I finally got it and did as many as I could - More Vision is the only one left.

Then I renewed a bunch of websites and dove into the mail. I also took the family out for a walk in a green-belt area for some exercise and fresh air.

There actually is too much going on…..

How on earth did a guy like me ever end up in this situation? I guess I wanted it. Is this the good life? Do you really think you know the “Good Life”. What is the ideal life? Give me an example…..

The trip to New York is off as I need to stock up the “war chest” and there is too much to do. Like seven corporate tax returns, up by one and if IAIJ gets registered in the States - well, that makes eight!

I need a good night’s sleep. Things are in flux and I’m in the center. Kurt Vonnegut called it the “Chrono-Synclastic Infundibulum”. Yup, that’s where I am! I wanted direction and now I have too much direction - could be
worse I guess…..

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/4WszdkGPekM

https://youtu.be/9AFf0ysgNiM
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2022 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The IRS tax return for FOF RECORDS INC (USA) is done and already mailed out:

FOF RECORDS was the first choice for registering in the States as we were dabbling with acts coming up into Canada (like the Lox and Freeway in Niagara Falls) and could sign and make deals in the States or even hold events in Buffalo or New York for example. We could also open a proper office in New York that could handle all companies and corporations under one contract. We could get gigs for Canadian artists in the States that haven’t signed with large labels to get those kinds of gigs. We could sign American artists in the States and manage them there! Just too many advantages to getting into the States - so that registration was a good move.

So now that I’ve gone full circle with FOF RECORDS, I’m now turning my attention to IAIJ and registering that with the IRS. Registering with the IRS is easy, but I think I also have to register with the State (New York) also and that carries a fee. There are advantages but they are not massive like the record label. Office space can be handled by the label and all the usual stuff like that. As I said, there are advantages but less than the label, so I’ll have think about that.

Decisions- decisions…..

Of course there has been no reply from Tesla but I wasn’t expecting anything this soon. we will just do what we said we would do and see what happens. Even if the Twitter deal doesn’t happen there is always Meta and a larger portion of the totality of humanity. Actually it’s really kind of exciting and genuinely “cool” doing this! A philosopher’s “wet dream” - its a chance - BUT WHAT A CHANCE!

Goodnight!

https://youtu.be/_UcCRP6fEsE
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Social Club All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 367, 368, 369 ... 415, 416, 417  Next
Page 368 of 417

Jump to: