Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
A Social Club Of One.....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 312, 313, 314 ... 414, 415, 416  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Social Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I’ll give you a bit of a break from crono except to say this. If you believe that the only cases of chronovirus is when someone comes willingly to a hospital with symptoms to be tested - you are living in a fool’s universe. What about the others that think it is just the flu and carry on their merry way infecting others. It’s way worse in terms of spread than people think and that is now being borne out but cases which have no proper origin. Another fiasco to be talked about later. Just accept it, it’s already here and a large percentage will get it and not even know it was Covid19 or whatever they want to call it. I’m more interested in whether the Chinese can actually close the box on chrono in China. This would be a triumph of sorts and put pressure in the otters to do the same.

Me a few years ago - unretouched!

In my life: Most of the video from the UN stuff and the tourist attractions in New York are in the editor - but to what end as TV production is finished. In that 4 tb drive I got two weeks ago the TV files are about 1 terabyte, the JEPG2000 files and streaming files are another 1 terabyte, and loading now are the movie theatre files which are 1 terabyte. So that would leave about 2/3 of a terabyte for supporting files. It should all be completed and locked down by the end of the weekend and that will be it for now.

But that is not it for video. I start moving FOF music videos to VEVO and outward. I also want to put out our old music on a better format than mp3. That will be a bugger but will get done. Then we look a current music production. We start looking at things from a business perspective. I now want the companies to sustain themselves as opposed to making a profit. This becomes important as decisions have more options when you are just sustaining as opposed to turning a profit - or return on investment - which is why I hold 100% of the stock. Get partners or investors to buy stock and you eventually lose control of the corporations. Rule number 1: No partners!!!!!

So that is the sit-rep as of now. We got some snow last night so I have to go out and shovel the snow. I’ll start to preen myself up a bit and give you some better photos of me. I hate the fact that traffic to a site, any site, is governed by how attractive the people there are. It is true but runs against my views of ideas for ideas sake and all that. But even I do this privately. There is a well known and working female photographer who shoots for large fashion houses and well known department and high end stores on Instagram, yet almost every night poses topless in sexy panties for her followers. I get it, but that is not the ideal, but she does have lots of followers.....

Edit: In the spirit of what I wrote above I’ll post 2 pics of me (this morning) in an old cycling outfit I wore as a 20 year old almost 40 years ago! The amazing thing is that I can still wear the shorts and that Desante top at 60! Whoa! There are more including my old cycling jersey for this German cycling club I raced for in university. I trained with Olympic athletes back then and even the “Crazy Canucks” downhill team like Steve Podbroski, Ken Read and Todd Brooker back in their off season (Queen City CC I believe). I even got a shot to train and race with the Trinidad and Tobago national team back then. Anyway you get to see my legs which is some kind of mystery to some women. So the mystery is over.....heheheehe. BTW - taking those photos was hard. That lady that shoots for Vogue and Bloomingdales must spend hours every night to do this. Not for me so you get what you get. That thing that looks like a book on my belly is shadows and a bit of a six pack I have. Yes, at my age!

Curious I took another photo - a rib and six pack!

Me wearing that jersey in my early 20s!

Me registering before a race!

Just before tre start - I’m the goofy looking brown guy!

Goodnight.....

https://youtu.be/_Jw35-d3nZc
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Almost finished with the video.....

Loading the Amazon JEPG2000 version of the movie into the new hard drive and that would be it for TV shows and movies. Then just supplementary files. I should download all the various types of closed caption files and just be done with that. They are raising the rates again for captioning on Monday so I dodged that and the subtitle captioning in other languages remains the same.

The new coat!

In other news, while checking out my old sports clothing I was shocked to see how much ski wear I am biased to. That Eddie Bauer coat bought for the UN trip is ski clothing with the powder skirt and zippers to open the jacket up under the arm pits. It even has a zipper near the cuff with a goggle wipe on a tether line.....hehehehehe..... The most “hardcore” ski wear lately was that “Flylow Lab Coat” I’ve had for a while and was the best, state of the art jacket you could get. That is the real deal but didn’t have the “avalanche puck” (transceiver) thankfully so I can wear it “apres ski” style. If you worry about an avalanche or getting lost, throw in a REECO reflector. Unlike the puck this one can’t run out of batteries. You stick it to the helmet but what if you forget? So it’s in in a pocket and when you get to thinking it was a waste of money - throw it in the jacket of your aging parent and don’t tell them, just in case. The range is good for 8o meters or so. The back end still really dips lower than the front and the arms are longer because you are supposedly skiing and with a heavy duty powder skirt (industrial strength actually) and a hood that is larger to handle a helmet. This jacket is also used for mountain climbing. This shell is built like a space suit, go inside and all seams are taped over and very little exposed stitching. It looks slightly out of place at the mall but those in the know will recognize real ski wear (and a brown guy wearing it of all things) and those Flylow shells were 600 bucks back in the day (the Eddie Bauer coat was 475.00 regularly but came with a down liner and the Flylow is 600.00 just for the shell!). Flylow is better than Spyder in my opinion as Spyder still uses gortex and Flylow now uses “eVent DVExpedition” which is way better.

The Flylow shell!

I just noted this bias for real ski wear even today which is bizarre for a guy who has no intention of hitting the hills anytime soon.

Oh: As for AirPod earrings - I’m not a fan! I can understand why a woman might use them so as not to lose them - but I just saw a guy with gold earrings attached to his AirPod pros - YUK!!!!!

Goodnight.....

https://youtu.be/pA9xAjfrzWY
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taking a break and another update.

I’m finished with the closed captioning files and working on art work for for all shows and that is probably it. We could add a trailer for The Fortress Experiment later but no big deal.

I got lucky looking for Isopropyl alcohol at the mall and took what was left and beetled out of there before anybody noticed. I then came back and bought three jugs of bleach, and all of this as preparations for the coming pandemic. Every time I listen to the radio there are more infections, but 8 so far in Ontario. One went to school so a possible flashpoint there as well. Accept the inevitable so I’m preparing. As for the spread - I go by positives if no deaths and then deaths regardless of the positives as that is almost certainly wrong. I set deaths to be .7-1 percent and work backward from there. China says a death rate of 3 percent so the infections are 3 times what the official number is. Iran has a 7 percent death rate which is worse than SARs so thier actual positives are 7 times or more of what they claim.

Why concentrate on deaths? Because deaths are harder to fake or alter as death certificates and such have to be done. Once you have the typical death rate which I took as the death rate outside China, then you can go back and estimate the actual number. This does or necessarily mean deliberate number falsification but the variation of symptoms mask the true number of which a good portion are never counted, which of course is much higher. 1% is still a death rate ten times that of the flu so it is still something to be eliminated if possible. China may have eased the spread but me thinks it will spike again with resumption of work and then level off again in April as they predict and slowly go dormant after flu season. This is when we can put a stop to this before things ramp up again in the fall. But we shall see.....

In other news, we have more future advocacy which for me is designer babies. We don’t need designer babies but what is the argument against babies with all the shortcomings bred out? My compelling argument is that we get the same thing just letting people around the world meet and have kids as they please outside of cast systems or other societal barriers to marriage and family. So the positive mandate at work again! Mongrel kids like me are healthier because recessive bad genes are no longer inbred. In my case I seem to put out more energy than others but pay no price later on in life. Faster and probably smarter and looking younger than their age as they are healthier - this is the best solution overall that avoids some of the moral and ethical dilemmas of gene manipulation. So as in the movie Gattica, you go to the designer baby clinic and you go in asking that just major disease be eliminated, but then they go on: Sex? How tall, skin color? Then the questions start to get really uncomfortable: Heterosexual or Homosexual or Bi? Artistically inclined or mathematically inclined? A dullard or emotional? You may feel you are messing about in a life that is not yours!

So I think a world filled with naturally selected mongrels is better than the designer human world. There are other positives to my argument but I’ll leave it there for now. Pragmatically the best advocacy is to throw those politically hot “turds” (like sexual orientation and mental predispositions) into the discussion early and the fight over that will slow down gene manipulation for a long time. So that’s the plan and as in my latest UN experience - as one famous trial later lawyer would say about submitting evidence that ultimately gets thrown out: “You can throw the skunk out, but the smell remains!” My signature claim to fame as you wish - it does seem to work though.....

Goodnight.....

https://youtu.be/5qjybK_5oT4

https://youtu.be/eRpQMW77T_o
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it’s done!

The horrifying spelling mistake in the title nobody else seemed to notice - all fixed now!

Television and movie production is done for the foreseeable future. This does not mean we are done with TV, far from it but we are distributing the productions we now have. Same for the movies, we need to concentrate on increasing distribution of what we already have. And this is not it for video production at FOF, as we still are very much in music and music video production as well as short doco work. a feature length movie and a TV series is enough for the time being! I would have more of an urge for more of this if I didn’t have to finance it all myself – there is always that! The fact I came out of all that expense with a record label and catalogue in the hundreds of titles, as well as all the TV and movie stuff was a success against all odds as virtually all the other Indies went bankrupt and disappeared from the face of the earth.

Our show at night on the marquee of The Royal Cinema!

But we have to work on distribution as this is what creators want and if successful this is what we can give them and keep the corporations growing. This type of work is sales work and time consuming in that it takes forever, but I have time now. So we move to a new chapter in the entertainment business but still are very much into creativity in the music realm. I like the music business as there is music creation plus it is now multi-media with video production still in there and in very creative ways. So I’m not hanging up my cinematography or editor talents yet. We also may promote concerts and such as we did back in the FOFSTOCK days and maybe still have FOFSTOCK 2! The music gives me all that but at a smaller expense and more measured pace. The movie and TV stuff was way too ambitious for us at the time and we got lucky and pulled it off in the end. But it could have gone so very wrong. But no matter, we have stuff and need to get it out there – so that is up next.….

Night time crowd!

People keep thinking I may close down the corporations or something like that and that makes no sense. These corporations have equity, more than you think. And like any corporation with shares, the value is dependent on its perceived worth to others. As long as we keep doing things, the companies have good equity or value. Close the doors and that value drops like a rock. So no, all corporations keep going and in a couple of years FOF Films will become incorporated. So stuff is still going on. Heck, it seems like a month since I was at the UN but it was only a little more than a week ago. The pace is still crazy but I could do with a break! But things are still going on. I may even resurrect the movie festival - and probably will when things get quiet. Anyway that is your update for now.

Goodnight…..

(Safe for work but finally the drummer get his revenge!)
https://youtu.be/fQSJ5oe8Qf4
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A really late one because I fell asleep this morning.

Anyway I continue to upload music videos to VEVO and then wait for approval. It’s sort of like Amazon as they have a brand and exert some measure of quality control. This will take the better part of a week so even though I said I was finished with movies and TV for the time being - I’m still on the editor big time and on a compressor program to render the final result.

In other news: I’m already for the coming Covid19 apocalypse with only food stuffs remaining. I’m sure it’s a waste of money like when we had SARS but when you actually need the stuff and you cheaped out to save some cash - well then - you really know at that moment you f’ed up. And there is no plainer way to say it.....

Later.....

(NSFW)
https://youtu.be/Nz6Jb6N5XYE
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another backup on the editor and another update.

Here’s a little rant coming from young people concerned about global warming – every generation thinks the world is coming to an end. Mine was nuclear annihilation – remember that one kiddies! Duck and cover exercises and directions on how to make a quick makeshift fallout shelter in your basement. Towers in town which housed large horns that would warn you of a nuclear attack. On top of this was air pollution and over population. You can see all of this in the media from those times. Like the movie ZPG where – in the future - everyone wears a gas mask outside because of the pollution in the future and having children is banned by penalty of death. So all these years later and the air is clean, clear and breathable. When was the last time you worried about the bomb? Most people don’t want kids now (or maybe just one) and places have a depopulation problem needing to bring in people to keep the population viable. See – the world corrected those “world ending” problems we worried about. Donald Brasseur got shipped off to World War 2 at 17 and this platoon was decimated with Don keeping his life by being injured. How about dealing with something like that at 17?

Global warming will be taken care of just like all the other problems but it will take decades and by the time it is no longer a problem young people will be fussing about something else. Sure they say we are out of time and all that and on the surface they may be correct, but there are many options here. If you get past the point of no return there is always the Geoengineer solution with chem trails of sulfate which many business people like became it would only cost 2 billion a year to drop the earth’s temperature. This is sort of like volcanic eruptions spewing particles into the air and dropping temperatures that way. This would need thousands of sorties a year and would have to happen over a decade and more for results, and weather patterns could change. Another is re-growing vast lands of trees like what Chinese have done. Most favor this solution to sulfate if we can’t drop green house gasses in time by conventional means. Or maybe a combination of all three, but humanity will continue. All I’m saying is that as teenagers we wanted things to change and change overnight. That does not happen but over decades the things we worried about disappeared with new ones to replace them, and those young people will again be getting impatient and emotional just like we did. But I do get it on the other side right? Ok boomer…..

Don Brasseur in WW2

Oh, and sorry for the updates visited by “spell checker hell”. I usually go back and proof read posts but sometimes you get caught up in things and figure it is mostly “ok” then when you look - the spell checker gods have a bunch of indecipherable nonsense with your name on it. I’m not the only one, so let him or her without this sin, cast the first stone…..

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/H8EoM0xpZX4

https://youtu.be/zMnKNHNfznE
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tuesday was a bit depressing but Wednesday should be more upbeat.

VEVO has been a bit of a disappointment as when I access the site my anti-virus gos nuts and Firefox refuses to open the page. So I turned off antivirus and used another browser. I uploaded two videos and now I can’t even get in with several links in my account going to competeing websites. So I may just use YouTube instead and be done with it.

So far I have twelve music videos exported from the editor and one show of archival material on the old AAVRY KNAPP band that I will also put up there just for old times sake. And we will just go from there. Maybe some more FOFSTOCK and stuff like that. Anyway VEVO says 6 to 48 hours which is coming up shortly and after that I upload to the FOF RECORDS Inc. account. I also have FOF Records but another group also has that and I’ll differentiate that way. At the end of the day we have a legal right to FOF Records Inc., but that other group isn’t all that active so we may go and knock on some doors and maybe bring over a few acts helping them get out there in the mass media because that is what we do.

So I’ll probably upload the first video today and then tell you all about it and if you are interested check it out on YouTube with the link provided. I litterally stopped making music videos in 2009 so these are all in SD and also suffer from the lack of ability I had then, but now have. So be mindful of that reality, but they are fun when you know the backstory behind each music video.

I’m off to the mall to get a thermometer - just in case and the rest of the morning is starting that YouTube channel and getting our music videos all out there. And like I said above - I’m in the mood to increase the numbers in the record label stable. All in good time.....

Goodnight.....

https://youtu.be/OftRGrnSFUk

https://youtu.be/44lmfg9BO7w
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A bunch of stuff.....

First is the discovery of a second mutated type of Covid19 strain in addition to the more aggressive type. They apparantly labeled the first and deadlier type as “L” and the weaker version as “S”. As all car guys know, you want the “S” and not the “L” every time. This is typical, as the virus spreads it mutates and becomes more diluted for want of a better metaphor. Probably too late to help us in North America but if everyone can hang on till after flu season ends things may look better.

What else?

VEVO is still this malware infested website and nothing has changed so I have given up on them. So I will post a bunch more videos today on our channel (FOF Records Inc. and not FOF Records which is another group) that has 1 view and two subscribers - hahahahaha..... If anyone should be asking for subscribers it should be me, but I think when it comes to me it never works - so..... But if you feel sorry for my pathetic situation, hit that subscribe button and spare me anymore embarrassment.

I think I shot this photo behind the Elmo back in the day!

So today I’ll tell you about the “Indie Band” song and video. It is by TWENTY6HUNDRED and from their first CD called “Free With Purchase”. This is their most popular song because it is honest about playing in an indie band! And that says it all right there. So for the music video I took clips from all those venues or dives in many cases where small time bands play and live their dreams. We shot them in all sorts of rather famous and not so famous places from the Elmacmbo to The Kathedral. With the exception of the Elmo and Rovoli, they have all been closed down so for you Toronto music fans the video will bring back some memories! The band also recorded the EP at Metalworks and we edited that in to the video also. The bald guy working the knobs in studio was Stu, Prince’s personal engineer. He filled in once because the regular engineer called in sick and I kept him there by paying him some more money and then allowing him to work on his friends songs after my guys left - some rather famous names there - but that is for another time. We had him till Prince showcased some new music on American Idol that didn’t go so well and he pulled our Grammy nominated engineer - oh well, no 1:30am sessions anymore! Unlike so many music videos, this one is real as it shows the Toronto club and music scene as it was back then (2006) from the bands to the fans and patrons of the Queen St. West club scene. In that respect I nailed it!

Oh, and the blond chick at the end that pops from between parked cars behind Jim and Randy walking home was not planned - she just waltzed in there and as I turned the camera around she waved and blew a kiss our way and kept going - fade to black and that was how I ended the video. Same with the Abachrombie guy who walks up to the camera from a club line up and and then covers up the lens with his hand. All this was improv and it works. It also helps that these are attractive clubbers injecting themselves into the video.....

Goodnight.....

https://youtu.be/Xnhb8z5K8Mg
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A late one today as I was preparing for the upcoming Covid19 zombie apocalypse!

I have all the masks and alcohol and gloves. Now it was toilet paper, so after I got my mocha and looked at some cars there was this Staples store open where I parked my car. Now they do sell toilet paper there but rape you on the price but I decided to buy 4 packs of 12 rolls and just be done with it. All they had was five there, so I left one behind. That was expensive so normally I would shop around but then they would be gone by the time I got back if the other stores were out. Bad for me as they were not but at least now I don’t have to worry about a toilet paper shortage. Money is no object when you run out of toilet paper. I bought some wipes at the Canadian Tire store across the street and some tiny hand sanitizers and a small box of disposable gloves. I’m pretty much set now.

All the current music videos are on YouTube. Many are from 2006/2007 and need to be updated but they still rock! I need to get back into this as it was fun and I’m way better at it now. But the videos are what they are and sort of a time capsule of how we were.

Also, I always find it funny how people get the giggles when I tell them about what happened in New York at the UN. Perhaps they were just happy to see my ideas stymied there as most people hate my guts and love a failure. Others relish me pushing buttons there and making the establishment uncomfortable pushing ideas whose time has come and also for the good of all humanity. So it was a win-win for everyone - I guess..... I’m still pissed that I didn’t get to speak, but it was decided long ago that you were not, so this effort to throw the idea back in their face at the last minute was the best strategy at the time. My friends love this as I disseminated the idea even though I was shut out. There is “something” in that!

Goodnight.....

https://youtu.be/TdU6UVjYgmc
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I’ll do this post over the course of the day as I have to get things done.

I’m now down to stocking up on two weeks of food in case you get quarantined which can happen and happened to me already. So this stuff is not panic or insanity. Does anyone question my purchase of N95 special masks now????!

But I’m not getting involved in professional bug chasing anymore. Professional as I actually got paid for it during SARS. But after the first days when getting it was certain death, you got hooked on the risk of death and once I saw another guy doing what I do when everyone else thought we were crazy. And we just looked at each other for an moment - and then carried on. So that was me! I did get good at it and while it may have looked like I was ignoring some protocols to an outsider, I lived this, like going to work every day, and my protocols were better than the official book. I could have revised the book, in fact.

It was different from a hospital scene as we were out there in the public at places where SARS patients were discovered. You could tell by the combination of an ambulance and police car. And you still went in that building. In your nostalgic mind you yearn for that feeling of being alive. As Ian Fleming said: You only live twice, once when you are born, and twice when you look death in the face. It’s like that. Hell, when Ebola broke out I was sure it was coming to Toronto and even wrote the lyrics and melody for my own Ebola song. I even had the idea for a music video (but that would have been bad taste). Ebola came closest to the early days of SARS, I hate to say this but Covid19 is not as “sexy” as those two, it’s more of a bother.....

However that bug lust is back in its box. The most famous bug chasers are all dead now. The last died of Ebola several years ago. Those who live by the sword - die by the sword. But not me as I have others things to do. It’s hard to convey what I mean but the movie Hurt Locker comes close. The bomb makers and bomb disposal folk who love the job don’t actually want to kill each other. It’s a game to them and players are hard enough to find as it is. That’s why the protagonist in the movie is not deliberately destroyed by many of the bombs he works on, the bomb makers pay him a “professional courtesy” and sit back, sip on a coke and watch the show. Like I said, good players are hard to find.

Goodnight.....

(NSFW):
https://youtu.be/yU2Go4CuB90

https://youtu.be/vVZEobs7UGQ

https://youtu.be/x6bRjKhpX3Y

https://youtu.be/-Szo9Hqrd7s

https://youtu.be/q8Zh9FXrcmA
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that was Saturday.....

Sabrina

I’m backing up the editor having made a show out of an AAVRY KNAPP concert from the late 1980s. I exported one earlier in the week but this one is a bit more polished, and all in glorious VHS! Then again the movie Hurt Locker was shot in Super16 and transferred to DVCAM (same as my own SD material) and edited on the same AVID systems I used in the SD days. Michael Moore’s biggest documentaries were DVCAM footage for the most part. The video is good and with enough money good 16X9 results are possible as well as good quality for the theater as I found out during our premiere. It is what it is but the uptick of this is more stuff for the record label channel. So where did I leave you guys last? Yes, the Nicotine smoking video with Dave Getchell and the video test for Sabrina Singh. That video was a test and she later did more involved work for the Real Life mini movie. In that short she played a single mother prostitute that eventually gets killed by a “John” – played by me, as she only trusted me. She got more than she expected with a scene where she had to strip to the underwear (and ordinary underwear so no Fredrick’s of Hollywood either) and then that scene where I strangle her to death. This was all a real life story, so it mattered. But that strangling scene was not what we expected. In the end both of us got turned on by the strangling and struggling to get free. Really weird, but I now understand all about that bit of sexual deviancy. Anyway she helped me develop a procedure to shoot a female lead in film. I usually got the actress to spend an afternoon doing modeling shots from every angle and then I started to take some more serious shots to get the most of her beauty. Later on I started to edit the photos and here is where you learn the best way to light then and shoot them for film. It was also fun at the same time though in these days of “me-too” I would probably be looked at as a perv – but back then it was all good!

Sabrina

https://fofentertainment.com/Sabrina_Segment_1.wmv

I think I will tell you again about Nawlin’s (The Big Easy) music video which was shot on The Docks with a fantastic view of the Toronto skyline which worked for the song as it is about Dan Strudwick reminiscing about New Orleans which he frequents during the Jazz Festival. We went from a Toronto ferry which is a poor copy for the original river boats in the US south. So I go from the Toronto boat to the real deal in New Orleans and use Dan’s travel video as a travel guide for the New Orleans. Now we did this just before New Orleans was flooded over and tried to get airplay afterward but the Americans only wanted American talent back then which really pissed off Dan – but the US is very patriotic that way. I tried and especially the college stations, but we were shut out. The stuff on the Toronto docks was shot with a Sony PD170 camcorder and Dan’s stuff in the States was shot with another Sony consumer grade hand held camcorder. It works but we had only one shot at it as I had to shoot the structure of the video as this Toronto Ferry passed by us honking its horn at us and all the rest – so like the Indie Band video you just went with the flow and I told Dan to keep going and we did it just in time before zooming in became impossible on the Toronto ferry and then back to the river boat in New Orleans! Total cost for the video was all of 25 bucks!

Goodnight.....

https://youtu.be/aP-IxRWlzFM
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are back up.

The network was under attack so it was deliberate. Don’t people have anything better to do on a Sunday?

More later.....
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A weekend of nothing.....

The weekend was just about fixing up things at my dad’s place and then that cyber attack that brought down all 40 websites. Sometimes you wonder if it is worth the bother. But it is harder to change course once you shrink back. The experiment is done and the idea and philosophy is out there and you could spend the rest of your life just advocating the thing and legitimizing the philosophy in the overall fabric of human knowledge. You don’t need six or seven corporations or 40 websites and the hassle that goes with it. Do we need that office in a swanky business area.

And on and on.....

But that’s the rub, once things are in motion you can’t go back, no second chances and no reversing mistakes. I’m running out of time but is it really that dire? In the end all the corporations and such can still run off vapours. You could carry it all into retirement. Better that than watching your retired neighbours doing nothing and watching other people’s lives. I’m nowhere near that, but it is coming. It’s just all depressing and really kicked in on my last birthday as I could not deny the fact I was getting older anymore. The cards are played and no going back, no more second chances and no more starting over. Things get harder as you may be fit as a fiddle and free as a bird, but you now have family responsibilities and all the rest which conspire to restrict your actions. But still not a game changer. You just aren’t going to be doing it with the style or the panache you did before.

The UN thing three weeks ago was a “God send” or “Fate send” as if I participated at that AI conference near the Vatican a few weeks ago I may have got Covid19 as everyone got quarantined from that. I can pitch things from abroad. So that UN trip may have done a lot of good as trips for this year seem out the window as Covid19 will linger around for a while. International conferences around the world are being cancelled everywhere so this new strategy works for me!

Anyway, what else is going on?

Well, in addition to the old music videos I was able to get an old tape of the original AAVRY KNAPP at an outdoor concert about 30 years ago. It was long enough so I cut it as a TV show and it’s now on YouTube for any AAVRY KNAPP fans out there! This is all VHS stuff so I’m not trying to put it on Amazon. But I could if I needed to get that second season. But I would interview and get all the band mates together to reminisce about things along with the band in its present configuration (I was just talking to the original bassist on Saturday). And maybe even a set with the old band playing an old song or two for old times sake. There is a show right there! Older guys looking back at the glory days and maybe a few more before they hang up their guitars and drums for the final time. Dan had all kinds of AAVRY KNAPP stuff on his wall just like I have my accomplishments during the experiment on my walls. The degrees and such are in a closet now. This is how I want to be remembered - and the same goes for Dan I am sure!

AAVRY KNAPP in the 1980s!

AAVRY KNAPP in 2011!

So things are not over yet and the companies are still humming along. So we just keep going!

Goodnight.....

https://youtu.be/zYBzU0Zm4YE
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I’ll give you some tips on dealing with coronavirus.....

Covid19

Can’t find Purel then don’t worry. Grab a spray can of Lysol as it works better. Wipes are crap as they don’t get into cracks like around the nails of your hands. Purel in regular form only has 60% alcohol and you need at least 70 and preferably 75. But the Lysol works better. Just spray your hands and watch it creep into every crevice. Lysol kills coronavirus and is listed on the EPA list of tested products that work. The version listed is like the “fresh and clean surfaces” but don’t worry about that - Lysol is Lysol. During SARS I had a special brand that I can’t find anymore - but that was SARS. The only problem with Lysol is the size. I keep mine on the car floor on the passenger side. If I’m somewhere like a mall that I consider low risk but something happens that makes me uncomfortable, this is the procedure.

1. Open passenger door and get the spray can without touching anything inside and hose down your hands.
2. Wipe the can with your wet hands and put it back.
3. Close the car door wiping the handle with your wet hand and let your hand dry naturally.
4. Go in through the driver’s side and drive away.

This way the driver’s side with all the controls and wheel and all the rest remains virus free. If you go in from the driver’s side you touch the wheel, the seat, probably have to sit down on the seat to have to get the can and touch even more - a total shit show - and then decontaminate everything you touched in reverse. My way is better!

At the coffe shop? Take the top lid at the dispenser and toss it as a precaution as you don’t know what has been coughed or touched there. Use the lid underneath. Same for napkins. The one dangling out the dispenser could have been coughed on and there you go wiping your mouth or sticking it right up your nose! Just pull that one out and toss it and take the next one. This is no guarantee but cuts down the odds.

None of this is rocket science. Back in the day I could “roll my own” sanitizer just popping into a drug store or even hardware store - yes in a pinch the hardware store had it all. Before the SARS outbreak was official I was at the hospital or ground zero months before everyday and knew all the developments. So quarantine was expected and no need to involve anyone else. After quarantine I was distributing the SARS kits to all of the walk-in clinics. You would go into maybe 25 of these places a day with everyone from patients to staff with N95 masks on and running up and down staircases (only the infected used the elevators). Maybe another 25 medical offices where the nurses were the only ones there with masks on. The receptionists all quit (can’t blame them) and I wished I took photos of the ads in doors for receptionists.....heehehehehehe..... This went on for two to two and a half months. Living on chocolate bars as that was the only thing you could eat and not risk anything, not even potato chips! My post traumatic stress disorder was a case of shingles when it was over. A dose of Interferon cured that for good but that was something I didn’t think about.

Anyway I forgot about something prior to the SARS outbreak and that was the anthrax scare after 911. I was actually one of those given Cipro during the scare as I was handling shipments to the States in the bonded zone and started pissing pure blood! When the staff at emergency found out what I was doing. I was fast tracked and all sorts of women were looking at my cock and balls and then spreading the tip of my penis and looking in there. All women thankfully and the head of urology (another women) also checked my prostrate while she was pocking around down there. They put me on a large dose of Cipro and in three hours I was cured. I was on ice for at least a week or two after that though. Later that day I had to lie down and stare at the ceiling to get my head around that bit of male menstruation. I don’t care how tough a guy you are, how fearless you are, when you take a piss and see pure blood coming out it’s a whole new ball game!!!!!!!!!!

It took a while to get results, but it ended up being ecoli. They still didn’t know how I got it so I had to do the usual std tests. Another young woman who was to do the test said “some people find this uncomfortable” and then shoved this metal pole up my dick. Unlike the nice hospital experience of having one woman after another check out my cock, this one was the opposite and it burned like hell. In the end no stds. How could I have forgotten that precursor to the SARS bit?

Anyway I stuck it out through SARS at ground zero but got really good at the infectious disease stuff. Your radar was up for this stuff after that and this worked as one time my “spidy senses” told me something was not right. And I was right, infectious hepatitis C! I was the man!

Those days are gone. The chief medical officer for SARS is dead. The infectious disease expert that never made a mistake in procedure died during the Ebola outbreak and nobody knows why. It’s all about probabilities and the numbers get you in the end. That was decades ago. I’m a coward now because I have some important stuff to do. But it is funny how I became one of those back then that went into situations others would rather avoid. In the movie the Hurt Locker a security guard tells the bomb disposal guy why he
thinks there is a bomb in the car. He lists the reasons and the bomb guy tells him “well why don’t you go to the car and check it out”. The guy freaked out and bomb guy told him he was just joking and then walked down there himself. That was true and funny but true. A little black humour from those sorts of people. Sometimes you just need to remind yourself about things. As for me I was a lepper. If anyone messed with me I told them “why don’t you do what I do” and that shut them up every time. My boss ran away from me whenever he saw me. I wish I was making that up or exaggerating - but it was the truth back then.

Wow this is getting long! But bug chasers are not born they are made. What hooks them in is the risk, the excitement and the knowledge of how to handle a situation others run from. There is an allure there; but the numbers catch up to you eventually. The guy the Hurt Locker was based on is still alive though. He tried to sue the filmmakers and lost. I guess he didn’t like being portrayed as a guy who liked bomb disposal as much as getting his rocks off. I can see why he was pissed, but then there is some truth there.....

Oh well.

Goodnight.....

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2020/03/09/what-i-learned-reporting-on-the-coronavirus-epidemic-in-china-that-could-help-you.html
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I’m going to start putting up more videos. Probably FOFSTOCK now.

As for the virus - accept the fact you will get it but protect your old folk till this outbreak quells in spring. My 87 year old dad is locked in his house with my sister and I will buy the groceries and stuff now. When I get infected another family member will sub until I’m no longer transmittable. That’s the plan. I’m no spring chicken but this should not affect me unless my immune system works too well and then I’m a goner with this virus. In the end you make the plan and run with it. But all of us may have been infected already including pops who has no medical problems at all - not even high blood pressure. But Covid19 is here now and all of us can do something to slow the inevitable.

I should mention there is no guarantee of immunity and a second infection could be worse than the first, so try to avoid it the first time. But you are all getting this non-stop through the media now. I will go and post a few more videos.

https://fortressoffreedom.com/IAIJ_2020_Statement_to_the_58th_Session_of_the_Commission_for_Social_Development.pdf

I’m actually biting my tongue because I want to tell you more stuff but the internet is forever. So you get the censored version. I know for a fact nation states are archiving every post I make. IAIJ has been a ghost town for the past few months. It started in 2014-2015 when I got interested in the UN.....

Oh Yes: What I did at the UN last month - no regrets in my mind anymore. The idea of the “global citizen” and the “world wide vote” is an idea whose time has come! Especially now given the current situation. That and the idea of the “positive mandate” are huge plays from little old me. Time and money mean nothing when it comes to that stuff.....

http://webtv.un.org/watch/international-association-of-independent-journalists-55th-session-of-the-commission-for-social-development-1-10-february-2017/5314479253001

Goodnight.....

https://youtu.be/9Z0G3wvy7P4
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Social Club All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 312, 313, 314 ... 414, 415, 416  Next
Page 313 of 416

Jump to: