Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
Some Thoughts And The Second Chapter Of Our TV Show

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 11:36 pm    Post subject: Some Thoughts And The Second Chapter Of Our TV Show Reply with quote

Some Thoughts And The Second Chapter Of Our TV Show

By Maurice Ali, Journalist

This next report will update everyone on the progress of the TV show; but before that, I would like to remind everyone as to the true nature of this place.

This place is about free speech and free thought. It is the advocate of free speech and thought. My goal is for this organization to place its leader in position to address the worlds nations (via through its participation in the United Nations, probably as NGO entity) about the importance of free speech at that critical moment when our technology and ability threaten this fundamental right of all humans. I guesstimated that this "crises" will occur in the next ten years at the tail end of my planned tenure as CEO of this place. Whether it is I or my successor, if that moment does occur, I want our organization to be in a position to act. All other activities are simply "window dressing" for that main event. This is the dream that created this place, and all activities and operations are ultimately expendable to that goal. I just felt it important to restate this point as we jump from one project to another as we access the media for the average person on the street. The Fortress TV Show is another project devoted to that goal; and it is the TV show that we now turn our attention to.....

In the next few days I will update and post clips of the ongoing production of the show. The reason for the length of time to airing is simply money and tactics. The show should air as we apply for our broadcasting licence as proof of our ability to produce local programing. We also had other projects which put the second part of the TV program on "hold", but we are past that now. So check in for the next few days as we prepare this update for that final part of the TV Show. Exciting Stuff!

More Thoughts

[img]http://fortressoffreedom.com/FortressNov20[/img]

I finally found our very own rack for our publications. Still not the custom rack - but I am working on it!

Update On The Fortress TV Show!

As noted in the dedicated thread elsewhere in this group of forums; the vital segments are imported into our main computer and are in perfect shape. By 'perfect shape" I mean the technical quality of the medium. The segments amount to about twenty minutes which leave us with a good amount of space for some random segments, or our own commercials. Just some notes and I will try to post some screen captures here and clips, possibly a timeline of the show as it now appears.

Time Line For The Show:

Fade from black to segment. This picture is part of the fade and Emily is in better light than this.

My introduction to the show.

Introduction by Dan.

The introduction to picnic and interview with Maurice.

Interview with Maurice.

The introduction to Mark.

Segment devoted to Mark (Michael and Dan interviewing).

Introduction to Dave.

Segment devoted to Dave's music.

The introduction to Maurice Ali speech.

Speech by Maurice Ali.

Final close by Dan.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: