Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
The Fortress Experiment DVD: What’s in the Box!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mikaela Conroy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:20 am    Post subject: The Fortress Experiment DVD: What’s in the Box! Reply with quote

The Fortress Experiment DVD: What’s in the Box!

By Mikaela Conroy

When Fortress of Freedom first announced The Fortress Experiment was on sale as a DVD they actually didn’t have the product in their hands. A large package from Amazon arrived at FOF with DVDs, one of which I just purchased and here are some pictures and first impressions of the actual product.

As you can see, it looks like any other DVD you could find at Walmart or Best Buy with shrink wrap and professional graphics on the case:

Inside the disc has graphics that are as good as any you will find out there. Frankly, I was expecting something a little less professional, but this one really surprised me!

The DVD sells for 9.99USD and ships from the States. From the FOF office I got it for 15 dollars (CAD). It has features you won’t find on-line such as the director’s commentary for both The Fortress Experiment and also the short; Real Life: Real Lives. There are also extras, like production photos and closed captioning. So if you are a real FOF devotee I can honestly say this DVD exceeded my expectations and is a worthwhile addition to your DVD collection and as a form of support and a physical reminder of what Fortress of Freedom is all about!

Mikaela
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: