Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
WSIS+10 Review Meeting: Day One!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:37 am    Post subject: WSIS+10 Review Meeting: Day One! Reply with quote

WSIS+10 Review Meeting: Day One!

By Maurice Ali, President: IAIJ Inc.

Day one was successful with the opening ceremonies taking place as planned. It took place in the famous "Conference Room 1" of which the last major event was the Palestinian membership vote:

UNESCO's main meeting room!

So I was really excited to be in that famous room doing real participatory business on that world stage:

Maurice Ali for IAIJ at UNESCO Headquarters!

There I am! Member States had representatives there and Uganda was right in front of me and another country in front of Sue!

Signage at the entrance for member states to display at their desk!

Interesting to finally be among people like myself trying to improve the lives of all peoples of this world - such a change from the business environment. Some more photos of the opening ceremonies:

The front of Conference Room 1!

The rear of Conference Room 1!

Sue (IAIJ Director) looking at some reading material in the lobby!

Another photo of myself at UNESO Headquarters - we finally made it there!

Yes we have arrived. But as soon as that moment passed it was back to the business at hand. Our main mission for WSIS and that is citizen journalism on Wednesday February 27, 2013!

IAIJ: JOURNALISTS IN ACTION AROUND THE WORLD!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: