Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
Maurice Ali Gives A Speech At York University!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sam

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:28 pm    Post subject: Maurice Ali Gives A Speech At York University! Reply with quote

Maurice Ali Gives A Speech At York University!

By Samantha Blackwell, IAIJ Inc./FOF Inc./More Vision Inc.

President of IAIJ, Maurice Ali gives a speech to students at York University!

President of IAIJ (International Association of Independent Journalists Inc.) Maurice Ali gave an informal speech and question and answer session to about 45 students at York University located in Toronto on November 17, 2012. The speech was arranged on behalf of a group of York students who were interested in IAIJ and FOF (Fortress Of Freedom Inc.) and an informal meet and greet was arranged on the weekend at a cafeteria on the campus. The venue changed said Mr. Ali:

Maurice Ali gives a speech to students at York University!

"I just came down there (York University) to meet a few students who had emailed me about a little get together to find out more about the organization. I arrived at the agreed upon place (a cafeteria) and was shocked to see over 40 students gathered there. So we moved to one of the large lecture halls that were unused and did the speech and Q&A there. Quite unexpected and a great experience."

Subjects surrounded IAIJ and its projects but also had some other talks about the television series and future of the record label. Maurice was hard on his performance on "the stump" and he realizes one has to be prepared to give a speech at a moment's notice:

"Probably one of the worst speeches as President of IAIJ but the Q&A was good. I now must come prepared with graphics on my laptop and cords to project the material as I had my Thinkpad with me that could do all that but no cables so another creative idea gone sadly wrong. But you learn from these experiences and next time will go much better. Still a fabulous experience to be back at York this time, not as a student, but actually on the other side of the lectern!"

Maurice Ali is always available to speak to groups interested in IAIJ and its objectives and requests can be emailed to: info@iaij.org

IAIJ: JOURNALISTS IN ACTION AROUND THE WORLD!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: