Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
I Was Raped By Ebay!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 5:32 am    Post subject: I Was Raped By Ebay! Reply with quote

I Was Raped By Ebay!

By Maurice Ali, Journalist

Raped by Ebay? Well it all started with this call on my answering machine:

Inspirational Message.....

At the same time I received this message.....I was opening my bill from Visa and got this shocker:

The Friendly People At Visa

I went on ebay and checked my account and the last auction was in March of 2003. So someone was winning auctions on Ebay and charging close to $4,000.00 on my Visa account through Paypal!!!!! I ended up phoning the guy who left the message and apparently my "employees" picked up the TV before the reversal due to the unauthorized purchase came through.....in other words.....we were "scammed"! I also had to phone up the other person to clear my name as the "suspect" since this happened in the States and I did not want to land in the U.S.A. and find I have a warrant for my arrest.

I can only give out so much information as Ebay apparently will not cover the loss for the store that sold the TV - so they are pursuing it through the F.B.I. (as strange as that sounds.....). At this time.....my ebay account has been changed and the Paypal account can not be accessed; worst of all is that my e-mail account can not be accessed by me and the authorities will probably get access to all entries (not that big a deal as I stopped using it months ago.....but something to keep in mind if you use your e-mail for Ebay.....).

The saga continues and I will update as the case unfolds (I always wanted to say that.....).

Comments
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: