Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
Life And Times Plays On CTV's "A" Channel!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:34 pm    Post subject: Life And Times Plays On CTV's "A" Channel! Reply with quote

Life and Times Plays On CTV's "A" Channel!

By Maurice Ali, Producer: "The Life And Times Of Donald "Boots" Brasseur"

Advertising Banner for the show

Click here for the intro to the show: http://fortressoffreedom.com/Boots_Intro.wmv

The thirty minute documentary "The Life And Times Of Donald "Boots" Brasseur" played on CTV's "A" Channel on July 26, 2009 at 10:30 EST! The documentary took an in-depth look at the life of WW2 D-Day Campaign Vet and World Famous Harmonica Musician: Donald Brasseur!

Maurice Ali

This documentary was almost three years in the making and was the product of a small army of people. I would now like to take the time to show you all who took part in the production of this TV show.

When I (Maurice Ali) decided to produce this documentary, I faced many challenges. The biggest challenge is how to keep an audience's attention for thirty minutes. The answer was the life experience of a man who was there at the most important moment of the 20th Century - D-Day - and a musical performer who can date back his involvement back to Vaudeville. I am , of course, referring to the man upon which the documentary was based: Donald "Boots" Brasseur!

Donald "Boots" Brasseur

It is Don who carries this modestly budgeted production and proves that content will keep an audience above anything else. I met people after the broadcast who tuned into the show surfing the channels, yes the show was actually able to grab people just channel surfing and looking for something to catch their eye! From all of us at this organization; we applaud Donald Brasseur for his contribution in information and musical talent, that made the show what it was!

Ainsley Wronski

Our next person involved with the show is the hostess Ainsley Wronski! She was the one who did the introduction, segment break and closing of the show. They say that the time to grab your audience is in the first 15 seconds of the show and Ainsley's beauty and style kept the audience there to digest what the show was going to be about and Don took over from there.

Michael Atkinson

We now turn our attention to the people behind the scenes and Michael Atkinson (Technical Director) was one of the most important in the post production environment. I found his help in piecing together the show and input on finishing the program invaluable. There is much of Michael in the show we saw on "A" Channel!

Shane Murphy

Shane Murphy (Key Grip and Artist Relations) was invaluable in many of the day-to-day elements of production shadowing me on many an occasion while we shot and produced the program. An invaluable manager of our record label and television productions!

Sue Earps

Susan Earps was our corporate consultant, who helped with strategy in dealing with the networks for air play. She is also currently looking for possible interest in Don's show in the UK!

Ryan Robichaud

Ryan Robichaud was our boom operator and location sound man. Sound is one of the most important elements of a TV program and hats off to Ryan and his microphones!

Samantha Blackwell

Samantha Blackwell was our office assistant manning the office and duties vital to keep the business running. Way to go Sam!

We also need to mention the contribution of the people from MORE VISION Inc. to the airing of this production. It was MORE VISION who financed and contracted with CTV for air play and we will now meet those people involved with MORE VISION:

Emily Smith

Emily Smith is the general manager of MORE VISION , overseeing many aspects of the advertising company!

JL Meneses

JL Meneses is the account executive and publicity agent at MORE VISION. She helped with the post-production advertising for the show!

Gracelyn Angeles was the actress who featured in the radio ad advertising Don's show. This was her first commercial and certainly not her last!

Gracelyn Angeles

I would also like to thank CTV and it's helpful staff for all their tireless help in airing our program on their network. Thank You CTV!

CTV Studios In Toronto!

In conclusion, a TV show that airs on network TV is a project that rests on the contributions of a small army of people and I am glad to have known and worked with them in this most interesting of documentaries!

Please Visit: http://www.donaldbrasseur.com
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: