Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
Tamils Protest In Toronto!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ainsley

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:47 pm    Post subject: Tamils Protest In Toronto! Reply with quote

Tamils Protest In Toronto!

By Ainsley Wronski, Editor: The Fortress Newspaper

On April 27, 2009 in the city of Toronto, I happened upon the Tamil protest against Tamils being mistreated in their home country of Sri Lanka. I arrived on the scene with Maurice Ali and decided to take some photographs of the protest which, in the end, lasted several days. That protest was quite a peaceful one while we were there and their message was aimed at President Obama to do something and they did this by protesting close to the U.S. Consulate here in Toronto.

I will not get into the very involved politics of the protest. there is much material available on the for you to make up your minds about all sides of this issue. What I will do is show you some pictures of this protest and the placards there and let the spirit of that protest stand on it's own.

There was much made about the inconvenience of the protest and we observed that on our way back! Free speech has it's price, one I am willing to pay!

IAIJ: JOURNAISTS IN ACTION!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: