Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
"Life And Times" Ready For Broadcast!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:37 am    Post subject: "Life And Times" Ready For Broadcast! Reply with quote

"Life And Times" Ready For Broadcast!

By Maurice Ali, Producer of "The Life And Times Of Donald "Boots" Brasseur"

Creative Post

The Fortress Of Freedom Corporation is pleased to announce that the half-hour TV show "The Life And Times Of Donald Brasseur" is finished and ready for broadcast! It started it with the frantic job of getting the final version of Don's show done and converted to D-Beta at our production house "Creative Post."

The finished tapes against the editor at our offices.

Close up of the tapes; the DVCAM is mine and the larger are D-Beta used by the networks!

So another trip downtown and in this town there is always some part of the freeway closed so it was like rush hour going down there. Anyway I got there and with a little persuasion I got them to make two copies for me. As I side note - that editor who I worked with on the first show, is now working on "So you think you can dance - nice to see talent still is in demand.....

Blast from the past, the original Fortress TV Show tapes I got back from Global TV (note all the bar-coding):

This show aired on cable and terestrial TV in Ontario (and nation-wide via satellite) on September 18 , 2008!

For those curious, yes we have many workstations here at FOF - actually six all the same in capability - and yes many are dual monitors.
I use the CRTs for editing as the colors and lighting are stable in user orientation.

So after a week of hard work I have a TV Show. From past experience, I can tell you that there is much redundancy here and I will have another couple of boxes of tapes before this project is done.

Funny how FOF got so serious all of a sudden.

FORTRESS OF FREEDOM: BRINGING THE MASS MEDIA TO THE MASSES!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: