Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
The Vacation Is Over!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:00 am    Post subject: The Vacation Is Over! Reply with quote

The Vacation Is Over!

By Maurice Ali:
Fortress Of Freedom Inc.
International Association of Independent Journalists Inc.
International Archiving Of Independent Journalists Inc.
More Vision Inc.

The vacation is indeed over! After five years of straight work, I did not have a choice but to take things easier and obsess over other things in my life apart from the organizations. The truth is that I can not keep focus forever without a change, and I did not want to push at these crucial stages with a war weary mind set. So I just did what I learned over these years to reduce stress and stay at 100 percent and able to hold the mark. I slept when I needed it, I am fully recharged. The sleepless nights are ahead and I will drain that bank of energy that I have built up in the last few months. I have also turned my attention, from time to time, to other things with the latest being the setting up of that funky old laptop.....

Running four nationally registered corporations and two private companies can be a daunting task to the best of times. What follows is a snapshot of what we are doing at the present time in all theaters of our multinational organization.

Fortress Of Freedom Inc.

1. Television:

We are ready to get Dion Brasseur's show "The Life And Times Of Donald "Boots" Brasseur" on the air! We also attained the required thirteen half hour episodes necessary to attempt to get a series of our adventures and our message out to our communities.

2. Record label

Jessica King signs with FOF!

The record label is now actually carrying the monthly carrying costs of FOF! This is the best news for me and shows that the organization can sustain itself. With more profits there will be more resources to carry on with more FOF projects. Our newest artist is Jessica king, the record label lives and will continue to provide opportunities to artists who need to get their talents out into the world stage!

Shane Murphy: A&R Manager

3. Books.

With the publishing of Dave Getchel's book "A Slant Of Life And Living" we now have two books to our catalogue and accessible to all forever in Canada's national archive.

International Association Of Independent Journalists Inc.

1. Incorporation of a not-for-profit corporation.

IAIJ Patent Letter!

By incorporating a not-for-profit association with a membership in the hundreds; we now have the credibility to - and I find it fascinating to be able to say this - Move onto the world stage and lobby for journalist rights at the United Nations!

2. Our Journalist Certification Program.

Ainsley- Editor of the Fortress Newspaper - with her certificate!

IAIJ now issues certificates in journalism to those member who successfully pass our journalism course. This course is our first program to help improve our skills in journalism for our membership.

3. NEWSPAPER.

The Newspaper continues as always. some may ask why go to the expense of a real paper distributed in the thousands! The answer is simple.
a real ""paper{ newspaper is given more credibility than any other type of newspaper. Paper newspapers are protected specifically in most constitutions. Paper newspapers are permanent and can be sued more readily, that is why you have to get it right before going to press, there is a higher level of professionalism with paper newspapers.

International Archiving Of Independent Journalists Inc.

The archiving service continues, now with memberships that can be paid and renewed on-line. It is the archiving service that made the initial membership and will generate money for our journalist organizations. It is the archiving service that keeps our association free of fees to all!

MORE VISION Inc.

Emily Smith: Account Executive at MORE VISION!

Our advertising company carries forward on the back of or our radio advertisements and television advertisement experiences. Emily Smith and I will continue to make in-roads into our local market.

Conclusion

That is a snapshot of our organization as I type this. I am ready with a new suit and my beat-up laptop and old Blackberry. I am refreshed and ready to put our members and message out there! I was vital and a player as a young man, and now I an back in the game as a player In my late forties, now with my ability to influence in a way I could not as a younger man. There are no second chances after this. It is all happening now.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: