Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
All Artists And CDs For Sale At iTUNES!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:55 am    Post subject: All Artists And CDs For Sale At iTUNES! Reply with quote

All Artists And CDs For Sale At iTUNES!

By Maurice Ali, President and CEO:
Fortress Of Freedom Inc.
International Association of Independent Journalists Inc.
International Archiving Of Independent Journalist Inc.
MORE VISION / IAIJ

Current FOF CDs for sale!

The Fortress Of Freedom Corporation is excited to announce that all artists and songs are now for sale at iTUNES world-wide! This, in addition to the other digital distributors, completes our present distribution model of retail, internet store and digital distribution, for retail delivery of our music. We should also be in Napster, Rapsody, E-Music and Amazon.Mp3. I will have Shane (A&R manager) monitor those sites and report back on availability at this time.

Next up are the music videos. I am interested in the viability of internet digital distribution of music videos. However, I feel that what we sell should be distinctly better than what the fans see on places like U-TUBE and the like. At full resolutioon, FOF videos are brilliant and crystal clear on big screen TV and this is really what I want people to purchase. So we shall see. Curently we shoot in DVCAM and HD and those resolutions are what I want up for sale. We can also offer up 5.1 surround sound which is presently going into our film productions.

There really is much going on at the record label including two music video shows. Actually, it is really getting exciting around here with stuff happening every day! Stay tuned!

FORTRESS OF FREEDOM: BRINGING THE MASS MEDIA TO THE MASSES!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: