Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
Journalist Association Becomes A Reality!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:31 am    Post subject: Journalist Association Becomes A Reality! Reply with quote

Journalist Association Becomes A Reality!

By Maurice Ali, President and CEO:
International Association Of Independent Journalists Inc.
Fortress Of Freedom Inc.
International Archiving Of Independent Journalists Inc.
MORE VISION
IAIJ

Maurice Ali

I have received the letters patent for our journalist association, right on schedule. This is big news and opens the door to our lobby at the international level at the U.N. - What a wonderful day!

Here is the Letters Patent - the enabling instrument of The International Association Of Independent Journalists Inc:

http://fortressoffreedom.com/Letters_Patent.pdf

Well, this is the third corporation for me and makes five companies in the Fortress Group of Companies.....

The association comes to power on the strength of our on-going newspaper, the altruistic activities of our archiving and credential verification corporation, and myself, a published journalist and former editor of The Fortress Newspaper with almost five years of experience at all facets of the news business. We could not - with any credibility - have incorporated the association without some reputable track record behind it. I am quite happy with the work we did to get the association running - and - an alternative to CAJ - Yes, I have finally smashed that glass ceiling to entry for many who wish to pursue a career in journalism.

I have finally vindicated myself from criticism on statements made on our first broadcast. Many have tried to run with that name in the past. They all scrubbed the name from their websites when I took the initials over and now I have realized the association in the flesh. Yes, "I" was the one who created IAIJ!

The paper we are editing right now will - effective immediately - be under the dominion of the International Association Of Independent Journalists Inc. and this will be the association's first newspaper.

Ainsley!

Ainsley remains Editor of the paper and Office Administrator here at IAIJ!

Ainsley editing her newspaper!

The website portal for the association is: http://iaij.org

The Forums at iaij.com are now titled: International Association Of Independent Journalists Inc.

The motto of the association is: "Journalists In Action!"

Base membership will come from members of the archiving corporation who are not affiliated with an existing union or guild. These members will have special memberships free of fees until they cancel their membership; that is my gift for their support when we were just starting up.

Ainsley and I with the Letters Patent!

IAIJ: "Journalists In Action!"
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: