Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
IAIJ Moves Ahead To Incorporate Journalist Asscociation!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:35 am    Post subject: IAIJ Moves Ahead To Incorporate Journalist Asscociation! Reply with quote

IAIJ Moves Ahead To Incorporate Journalist Asscociation!

By Maurice Ali. President and CEO: IAIJ Inc./FOF Inc. MORE VISION/IAIJ

Maurice Ali

The IAIJ Corporation is excited to announce that we will shortly be filing papers to incorporate our journalist organization International Association Of Independent Journalists! This organization is composed of amateur journalists around the world but most specifically out of the universities of Ontario, Canada. We publish a small newspaper call The Fortress and is mostly contributed by ordinary university students and other amateur journalists who would never get the opportunity to report the news.

Ainsley

Presently the newspaper contents and direction is under the control of Ainsley, who is the editor and person behind the scenes here at IAIJ. In the past year at the helm, Ainsley has made the paper more community friendly with poetry and light-hearted submissions that are very popular with the readership. Her role here continues, I am only here to take the membership of this organization to some legitimacy by incorporating the association as a not-for-profit corporation.

This upcoming paper will be the last financially paid for by myself, the next will be under the control of the association. I will , more and more, dissociate myself from the day-to-day operations of the paper and let the kids have fun telling the news to their fellow citizens. Gone are the early days when Mark and myself thought we could change the world through this paper; however we can show by example that the ordinary individual can have a voice, by showing and instilling this capability in our youngsters at university and in the community. "Youngsters" - yes it has come to that. I am now middle-aged and setting up my personal legacy as my contribution to the society I live in.

This is not "my" paper or association; it is the membership's paper and association. The organization moves forward and grows.

EDIT:: Having read the above several times, it looks like I am abandoning the organization. Nothing can be further from the truth, just most of the day to day reporting and production of the paper. My mandate will be to incorporate and establish and in two years take the association to the U.N. where I can help the association best.

More news as it becomes available at our sister website: http://iaij.com
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: