Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
FOF To Distribute Downloadable Music Videos!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:38 am    Post subject: FOF To Distribute Downloadable Music Videos! Reply with quote

FOF To Distribute Downloadable Music Videos!

By Maurice Ali, President and CEO: FOF Inc./IAIJ Inc./MORE VISION/IAIJ

Not quite dead, but downloads are becoming the defacto standard for music sales!

We have entered into tentative agreement with a digital distributor for a volume discount in music and music videos. I don't know if that warrants an official post and it is becoming defacto standard these days. My A/R guy - Shane Murphy - will have the short list confirmed later today and we will proceed from there. Our pricing structure here will soon reflect the pricing structure at places like iTunes which sets the price at their discretion and whether or not the CD can be bought by the song or complete CD. I am hopping on the leading-edge bandwagon of downloadable music videos instead of coming into things late in the game like the music downloads. They still require broadcast quality videos as they are pushing that type product and don't want to water down the perception, so we may jump in here as long as copyright and ownership and contractual obligations are non-exclusive.....

It looks - like I said before - that the class differentiation between amateur music and industry music production will come from audio-video products and Fortress Of Freedom Inc. is there at this moment to position and grow into this next evolution in the music entertainment industry.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: