Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
Another New Face At FOF: Tara!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:05 am    Post subject: Another New Face At FOF: Tara! Reply with quote

Another New Face At FOF: Tara!

By Maurice Ali, President and CEO: FOF Inc./IAIJ Inc./MORE VISION/IAIJ

Tara!

The Fortress Of Freedom Corporation gives a warm welcome to Tara. Tara is a York University student interested in helping us with our on-going productions. As a former graduate of York University and Ryerson University; I may be somewhat biased, but the York girls here have been of enormous help and I love to give opportunities to students of these two institutions. As an example, Ainsley - editor of our newspaper - was a student at York when I met her.

Anyway, I took the usual "Mug" shots of Tara. The ones with the flash "head on" give her this little innocent girl look, while some stills from a video interview (without any key lighting) which had the available light wash over her head and gave her this more angular, mature and "corporate" look I find very appealing.

So Tara is officially in. Welcome aboard Tara and best of success with your association with Fortress Of Freedom!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: