Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
Emily Appointed as More Vision Account Executive!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:36 pm    Post subject: Emily Appointed as More Vision Account Executive! Reply with quote

Emily Appointed as More Vision Account Executive!

By Maurice Ali, President and CEO: FOF Inc./IAIJ Inc./ MORE VISION/IAIJ

Emily!

MORE VISION is excited to announce that our very own Emily was offered and has accepted the postion of Account Exec. for the MORE VISION advertising portfolio. Emily brings with her four years of experience in advertising starting from her first newspaper ad for our press card and our first radio ad; all at the tender age of seventeen. Still very much a very young adult, I feel that she is most qualified to grow into this position, given her past experiences and interpersonal skills learned here at Fortress Group and in other positions outside. Emily knows how to produce ads and is herself and actress, model and singer; in short - most qualified to help our projects to completion and deal with first time small business advertisers.

The appointment takes place immediately.

Personally, I have seen Emily grow from a teenager to a young adult and now into motherhood. She has always been there for the organization and helped us out without complaint. This appointment was offered with respect to that commitment to the goals of the Fortress conglomerate of companies. Even so, her resume makes her most qualified for this position. I wish Emily all the best in this appointment and her future at our organization!

Emily showing off our first press card - My Card! - December, 2003

Emily recording our first radio ad! - Spring 2004

Openning our TV Show - September 2005

Emily can also sing! - Spring 2007

Emily starting our first experimental film! - Fall 2007

But to me Emily will always be that girl who helped me out
when the organziation was nothing, and grew with us.....

Please Visit Our Website At: http://morevision.ca
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: