Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
The Month of October and Halloween = Much Despise

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Whitney V.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:53 pm    Post subject: The Month of October and Halloween = Much Despise Reply with quote

The Month of October and Halloween = Much Despise

By Whitney V.

I do not get it quite myself, but I realized that every year I have always despised the month of October. I am not too sure if it is because of Halloween and how much it petrifies me to know the distubing factors of this spooky day or if it is just because my over active imagination takes a higher peek during this month.

All I know is that this particular month has got me looking over my shoulders and avoiding all horror films. I haven't gone trick or treating since I was 12 or 13 and I haven't dressed up since I was 17 not because I was no longer interested, but because I never liked being scared.

The month of October is one of my least favourite months. It's potential for future scar and the creepy Halloween decor on houses and the annoying trick or treak and egging are among all of those factors that make October an unattractive month.

I was watching the news with my father just this past weekend and a segment on Halloween came on. I went to bed just after only to lay there with an imagination that took over. Ghouls and ghosts, vapires and werewolves, murderers and slayers were the only images that I could see when I closed my eyes.

I turned on the light and thought to myself for a moment. "You are 20 years old and you still have yet to come over the fear of this month? You are pathetic!"

If it wasn't for school and for friends I don't think that I would ever step out of my own home the whole month.

In general...I am a 20 year baby that can't get over the fact that October is not a freightening month at all. And Halloween is just a day where people can actually be something other than themselves.

AND I DON'T CARE!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: