Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
Everyone Hates Parking Tickets!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:49 pm    Post subject: Everyone Hates Parking Tickets! Reply with quote

Everyone Hates Parking Tickets!

By Maurice Ali, Journalist

The actual parking ticket!

I finally reached the end of my rope, this was the straw that broke the camel's back, the moment I drew a line in the sand.....or pavement..... This was the last parking ticket that was just going to be paid because it was less hassle.

What Happened.....

I had parked at the side of a street and picked up some CDs from our CD production manufacuter. As I returned to the car I saw the parking ticket lady eyeballing my car. I ran to my car telling her I am out of here and she said it was too late and already in the database. Bull... I was in the car with it running and about to leave but I hesitated arguing with the woman on when I can be served with a ticket. She then stated that since I was not swearing at her and such she would make a note of the circumstances and let me off if I fought it. I saw here scribbling something on her little computer...so I decided then and there to finally fight the blooding thing.

I was pissed, even the homeless guy who approached me in rush hour traffic going home saw me staring at the ticket and said I had my own problems...hehehehehe... These people at City Hall make it difficult on you to fight these things as you have to personally appear during working hours to file the challenge and this after waiting in line and such. This is juxtaposed with paying the thing on-line, what could be simpler... It is just cheaper to pay the ticket and they know it...not this time... What I will do here is count the amount of money I spent and see if it is economically viable to fight these things. I won't even count the opportunity cost, just the actual cost. We will see if that thirty dollar charge is carefully contrived to make it a losing proposition to fight the ticket even if you win.....

I arrived at the Civic Centre to state may intention to fight the ticket, they told me I will have to wait until next year and eight months just to get the notice. So next yearI will doggedly purse this parking ticket and challenge the overlord of this city (I already regret getting involved with it.....EIGHT MONTHS!!!!!).

More News As It Unfolds
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: