Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
FOF TV Turns Into Mini-Series For Television!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:10 pm    Post subject: FOF TV Turns Into Mini-Series For Television! Reply with quote

FOF TV Turns Into Mini-Series For Television!

By Maurice Ali, President and CEO: FOF Inc./IAIJ Inc.

The Fortress Of Freedom Corporation is pleased to announce that the previously planned four TV shows and movie, will also become a TV series! The planned shows were:

The Fortress TV Show (aired in September 18, 2005/Global TV)

The Fortress Variety Show

The Making Of AAVRY KNAPP "Daze In My Life" (with support from NFB)

The Life And Times Of Donald "Boots" Brasseur (with support from the NFB)

The Fortress Movie (with support from the NFB)

Presently we have about 11 half hour episodes that I can stretch to thirteen - Thus the making of a series! Logistics for this endeavor will be assisted by the More Vision Company ( http://morevision.ca ). We also are planning another Fortress Variety Show as there are enough videos for two of these half hour programs. These changes supplement the programs already in the works as we hope to air the shows individually as planned and then as the series. More news as it unfolds.

Dalila!

Sandra!

Because of the move to 16/9 and High Definition, we will be forced to swith from our Standard Definition 4/3 format sometime soon. This change is expensive for cameras and work flow (especially with AVID!); but these are the realities we face. Most shows will be a combination and I will probably letterbox the Standard Definition stuff to 16/9 at the end. We had planned to be finished formal shooting by now, but I can not in good conscience stop now, thus the added expense and work. Again, more news as it will no doubt unfold.....

FORTRESS OF FREEDOM: BRINGING THE MASS MEDIA TO THE MASSES!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: