Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
Talk to me !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> FOF Records
View previous topic :: View next topic  
My Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:17 am    Post subject: Talk to me ! Reply with quote

I'm listening.
Maurice
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Talk to me ! Reply with quote

My Shadow wrote:
I'm listening.

Sorry that only the only open forum is here - too much spamming. I'm surprised that you still visit here. "Talk to you" - must have been those recent posts. I had to shut up a bit when we were dealing with some large organizations and some of the gals always liked it more if I opened up a bit on my feelings every once in a while.

We are growing and things are getting interesting, and I finally have the backing of some serious media entities. My fears of the closing of the media to small time performers seems to becoming true, so FOF has some justification as an advocate. We shall see where this takes us, I have three TV shows which should hit the air later this year when all our performers are pushing their music. The paper starts up again at the opening of school at York University in September - Ainsley continues as the Editor. With the shows already in the works I will have enough of a resume to pitch the two hour documentary for help although I can go it alone on this one if I have to. I have a couple more pipe dreams still to be resolved but that is where we stand now. Oh - Pet got her YouTube anti-racism cat video shown during the pre-game show of the Super Bowl (always knew she could do it..... Twisted Evil ). I still talk to Sue on a regular basis and Zardoz is doing well and he and the wife now have two kids. I have no idea what Penelope is up to these days..... Don Brasseur's album "A Maze Of Music" is set to go into production and one of our shows is about his life as a soldier in the D-Day Campaign and his life as a world class harmonica performer. Twenty6Hundred is playing at the El Mocambo tomorrow night so if you are in Toronto, check it out! Cool That is about all I know right now.

Some of the old forums are hidden and if you register you can access them. I am actually surprised that FOF is still alive and kicking, so there you go..... Anyway I hope you are well - take care and don't be such a stranger..... Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> FOF Records All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: