Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
Where did all the new users that joined this forum in the la

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> FOF Records
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:59 am    Post subject: Where did all the new users that joined this forum in the la Reply with quote

Where did they go
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are all still around. The problem is that most of the people live right here in Toronto. When we started the site we had hoped for an international site and so we had people posting and such like any other forum. I also had some internet friends help me out in the beginning. that was 2003. Today I still connect with all the people we started with including Sue who I talk to yesterday. They will still post something occasionally, but most are not computer savvy and it is easier to call me rather than type something on a public forum.

Also, we are more of a business these days and I have to watch what we say and how we appear on these public forums. So the social aspect has gone, I almost do all the posting as the almost blog, will have meaning when we get down to edit the movie in another year or so. I expect that more will come in when we really get to promoting the label, but that is another headache in it's own right. Things are quite comfortable right now..... Laughing Twisted Evil
My Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maurice Ali wrote:
They are all still around. The problem is that most of the people live right here in Toronto. When we started the site we had hoped for an international site and so we had people posting and such like any other forum. I also had some internet friends help me out in the beginning. that was 2003. Today I still connect with all the people we started with including Sue who I talk to yesterday. They will still post something occasionally, but most are not computer savvy and it is easier to call me rather than type something on a public forum.

To tell the truth, in the beginning there were a few people posting occasionaly, apart from myself who was the only regular poster.

It's weird to see that there are more than 2000 registered posters but almost no one actually posts.
My Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, and Maurice (from the second page or so in the Social Club thread):

Quote:
Oh, and one other thing:

(picture)

No I am not a midget, Michael is six foot six and no I did not pad my underwear, those are my own.....

Honestly, you should do something about your narcissism. Not everyone is interested in them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> FOF Records All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: