Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
Emily Returns To Fortress Of Freedom!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:09 pm    Post subject: Emily Returns To Fortress Of Freedom! Reply with quote

Emily Returns To Fortress Of Freedom!

By Maurice Ali, President and CEO: FOF Inc./IAIJ Inc.

Emily!

The Fortress Of Freedom Corporation is excited to announce that our very own Emily is back at FOF. The twenty one year old model and actress took some time off to have a baby, but is back helping out at FOF as she always has from the beginning. I believe Emily lays claim to our first photo of a model at our organization and I think I shot that first photo in 2003, wow, that seems such a long time ago.....

Emily 2003

Emily also was the voice behind our first radio ad in 2004 which played to half of Ontario, and she opened our TV show which played to Ontario and the northern U.S. as well to those using cable and satellite.

Emily Recording Our First Radio Ad!

In recent times she has been helping out in many ways whenever I needed her and with no expectation of public acknowledgement. In fact, as I write this, she will be helping out again tomorrow, to allow us to video tape some important segments for our variety show. As always with no expectation of acknowledgement.

Emily 2007!

Emily Singing!

So I decided to make this note of her return to FOF in a more transparent way with this announcement. The photos you see are not a formal shoot, but some informal ones we took as she helped with setting up the sound and exposure settings for some video we are shooting tomorrow. In addition to the photos, I was finally able to get this talented woman to display her singing talents, and I was not disappointed Click Here. Anyways, thanks Emily for your continuing help and welcome back to Fortress Of Freedom!

FORTRESS OF FREEDOM: BRINGING THE MASS MEDIA TO THE MASSES!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: