Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
Gianna's TV Show Audition And Photo Shoot!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:15 am    Post subject: Gianna's TV Show Audition And Photo Shoot! Reply with quote

Gianna's TV Show Audition And Photo Shoot!

By Maurice Ali, Journalist

Nothing is for sure in the TV Biz, so I had Gianna do an audition for the host of the variety show incase Greg changed his mind. She was a natural and now I can breath a bit easier. Anyway, here are some snaps of Gianna in the video audition with some still photos taken at the end. She looks great especially for a new mother and the fact I just picked her up from work with no warning and makeup and such and just shot her - I am a bit merciless that way, but she has the looks to take that kind of abuse.....

Gianna works the clapper as we had two camcorders working the audition and the sight of
the clap with the sound it makes allows me to synch the auido of one camera with the
video of another.....

Click Here To See Vidio Of Gianna's Audition (only 1K)

Here are some still photos of Gianna:

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: