Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
Forums Are Up Again! And Now Things Shall Change!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:36 pm    Post subject: Forums Are Up Again! And Now Things Shall Change! Reply with quote

Forums Are Up Again! And Now Things Shall Change!

By Maurice Ali, President and CEO: FOF Inc./IAIJ Inc.

Maurice Ali

Because of spam attacks and such I had to update all or forums yesterday. Things are back to normal now.

Having said that; we face some realities at our little fortress of freedom.

Open source is still a reality here but if we get more attacks exploiting this vulnerability, then we may have to find other ways of keeping expression open at this venue. This is tough on me as I put up with much and had only myself most of the time to talk to. I still believe in what made us start this venue. I wisely took us down the unusual path of access instead of sticking one's neck out. This experiment here proves the point. My way is best. We will continue to expand our influence into the mass media as we are now a legitimate media access company.

I will run it as any other business and ensure it's survival in the competitive world of entertainment. Our newspaper - remember that - will continue as will the publishing company (Dave's book is soon to be printed). Some of the archival parts of this site will move to IAIJ and some new ones will start here as we get set to launch the record label. I will monitor activity as I don't need people being harassed with sex ads and such at our site. I find it amusing that I seem to stand alone in taking a harder line at free expression; yet I am the corporate businessman - how is that for reality.

Anyway, things move on, the cause has found it's man and I have not sold out. Right now it is all about the music; and we will concentrate on that in the short term.

Thanks

Maurice

FORTRESS OF FREEDOM: BRINGING THE MASS MEDIA TO THE MASSES!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: