Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
A Social Club Of One.....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 395, 396, 397 ... 414, 415, 416  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Social Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2023 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An early one tonight. Anyway, what if someone gave you the keys to humanity - what would you do?

Here is the difference between me and most people. If I got the keys to humanity I would push the Positive Mandate for Humanity for global acceptance by a global vote and set up that venue as a permanent thing to enact the new Global Social Contract - and take it from there. But what if you didn’t have a fleshed out vision for the future of humanity, what would that person do?

They would probably do what you would expect - use humanity for something selfish and everything for the lowest common denominator which is not humanity - but just themselves. Basically stretched out in Roman robes on some chaise lounge getting hand fed grapes and with people fanning you with large leaves even if you have air conditioning. Basically you would live the life of a Roman emperor with young sex slaves waiting in another drape enclosed bedroom. I guess it would always default to that. Maybe humans fighting to their death for entertainment - again like the Roman empire. But what about the fate of humanity? Oh yea, they have no vision on the fate of humanity…..

All in all, I would think giving me the keys would be the best option - of course I’m biased…..

In other news:

Me on Spotify!

I’m on Spotify now, but try to play my song and you get some crappy cover of some guy singing Tracy Chapman’s song “Fast Car”. However on the discography page on the artist it now does play the proper song - go figure. Me going through the motions like any other artist is an eye opener to me. Yes you get impatient and when your song shows up it’s all screwed up!

My actual Les Paul!

The 30 day return period is up for the Les Paul, so like the Fender Stratocaster, it is mine now….. The funny thing is that i still like “the elcheapo” Kramer - my first guitar. Even though it’s a slider guitar now, I want to replace those shitty tuners on the head stock. What I really like is how much thinner the body is and all contoured. The other well known guitars are heavier and chunkier. Anyway no regrets on the purchase of the guitars!

Oh, a sure sign of an old person is two spaces after a period from the typewriter days. I do this but sometimes force myself to go to one space. Don’t even get me started on the whole five periods thing. Basically we think like we talk and write, So I break the rules to keep my thoughts open and hopefully creative.

Currently I’m listening to famous guitar solos.

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/Ze4Cs9I2VX0

Free Bird on a Strat (Original was on a Gibson Explorer and Les Paul):

https://youtu.be/nBpe2YQEzZo
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FOFSTOCK!

I was talking about insurance for concerts a few days ago and I’m right smack in the middle of that now. And it doesn’t look good so far. Nobody wants to give you insurance. Nobody calls you back or picks up your phone when you tell the receptionist that you want it.

FOFSTOCK!

I really started to say why bother - but that was why I incorporated FOFSTOCK - to force me to keep at it. And so I will, but if they eventually throw a 10 thousand dollar policy at me for a one day event then we are registering with the IRS and heading to New York for FOFSTOCK 2 or whatever it becomes. NXNE is still starting in 12 days so it is possible, but they have way deeper pockets and support than us.

I did something strange, after buying thousands of songs on iTunes, I finally bought my own song - that was a twilight zone moment…..

So that happened and I actually got to hear my own song unlike Spotify. BTW, I applied to claim my artist profile on Spotify so we shall see how that works out. Right now I’m getting mood music when I hit play. Maybe it’s because I have a free account but we shall see whether or not this works out properly.

As I was punching this out one of the special event insurers called me up so I’ll follow their instructions and see what they say. It looks like total coverage has dropped from 20 million which is what I used to have to 5 million so this will impact some acts we could host. I could do a version of re-insurance with a few insurers spreading out the risk for a big name act. We could pay the main acts personal insurance for the performance in his main fee along with the general coverage and do it that way. We shall see how we can work things as we go along.

FOFSTOCK!

I hope that was not too boring, but this is how you put on events. It’s that simple - no insurance and no event…..

Goodnight…..

(In my song the AI couldn’t steal anything - even though I made it as a test)
https://youtube.com/shorts/LKQMw1WGL78?feature=share
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm - well it looks like we may get an actual insurance quote. I set the date and times like the original FOFSTOCK to get an idea what has happened to insurance for special events. If it’s expensive we are dead in the water - as simple as that.

Right now I’m just trying to see if a music festival is even viable. If so, then I start looking for money as a not-for-profit and see what happens. Most would have given up already but I’ll keep punching away at the wind and see where it takes us.

Nothing ventured and nothing gained:

If this all comes to nothing the advocacy at FOF Records goes to FOFSTOCK and the concerts and music festivals go to FOF Records until FOFSTOCK can handle things in the States as well. This would be in New York as bit partners in events there at first.

But we are getting ahead of ourselves. Just wait and see if music festivals are still viable in Canada - yes, it has come to this…..

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/961v0E3b01g
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not much to report on.

Waiting on the insurance and see what issues they have. I will probably have to apply two more times before we have a definitive price.

And - realize I’m just tire kicking. There is no way on earth I should be putting out another big music festival. This is just to plan how to have the not-for-profit do this annually. So don’t get your hopes up and especially for 2023 as 2024 seems more reasonable.

3 months since I got my first guitar and three guitars and a song later!

This problem is what happens when you know how to do many things. I only have so much time and money and you have to prioritize. If I was 20 years younger the decisions would be much different than today.

3 months?

I have to remind myself that it was just over three months since the successful UN trip. It seems like a year ago. I just started playing the guitar and that thing needs to be toned down a bit. Oh yah, the book I haven’t seen yet - too many things going on at the same time. But this weekend is laid back…..

Book came out a month ago and still haven’t seen it in person!

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/yEg8DSCGixE

https://youtu.be/0fDJXmqdN-A
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2023 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just chill’n.

Sleeping in and watching movies.

I do note that as I get old and senile - I’m still in a window of opportunity, and what is that opportunity? Who knows, but you can gain traction with a very dedicated and mobile organization behind you. It can be from the far left or the far right or somewhere between - but usually from the extremes.

Anyway, this point was in fact proven to me countless times. In my case it was the far fight who were the only ones to pity me from the higher ups, who saw something they liked in me and took me in, showed me the way society worked, taught me the basics and how society really works, to the point where you can figuratively turn a black guy to white (that doesn’t mean it was perfect, but friction was like family fights - and I was part of the family). They are all gone now, the limitations of biological entities with their limited life span. But if you look at the timeline of my life you will see that within a few years of being with the far right I was literally turned into the man I am today.

That doesn’t mean I’m far fight. I’m not left or right. I’m a globalist if you can even name me that. But it was the far right that let me in and made me one of their own on an equal with every one else. I was the kid with red hair there, but I was one of them and lobbied politically for them. So I had found a home. In time I surpassed them and went out on my own with my own ideas, but I have a debt to them I’m not afraid of talking about - because it is the truth…..

Anyway they are all dead now, I am the only mental manifestation of those ideas in addition to my own. In that sense their efforts paid off as I am strategically positioned to make changes on a massive scale. How is this possible you ask? I have ideas and a philosophy that makes sense. What is the difference between the most altruistic organization and the most feared - say, a vicious paramilitary force. All are open for the taking by idealists because the only difference between them is ideology. But note: I don’t advocate violence - I don’t need to - people will embrace it willingly as it makes them happy. I can get to where I want to without all of those dramatics. I’m just making the point that if you have ideas - the world is your oyster.

Goodnight…..

(NSFW)
https://youtu.be/Q7iU5hfG53w
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I basically slept through the weekend. Not much got done also.

I was in an old man funk noting how little time I have left to do things. Even this message board is way past its lifespan - I have a second board just in case, but it needs like eight months of updating.

Why even bother posting on your own website for 20 years this October? Because posting on other people’s boards mean they own your content and can shut you down at will. Even on big corporate boards, nothing is forever and staying around for 20 years without censorship is practically unheard of. I just update on my life here. Things are so hectic I always have the chance to go back in this blog of sorts and check things out if need be.

I’m getting old even though I’m still at 100%. Just barely and you wonder how long that will last. The future isn’t a beautiful thing anymore. Having things wrap up the best way is its own goal. Technically you did score on some main points. You did come up with a universal general code for living and actually delivered it directly to those that wanted it last February. That doesn’t mean anything happened - but to do more than I did literally - literally - would have meant personally slapping the package on the desk of the Secretary General! Even so, it has only been three months, but it is disquieting how quiet it has been as compared to your fantasies.

I guess this weekend was a reality funk, that you are not going to live forever, people your age around you regularly now leave the work space and retire. More and more they are replaced by 20 somethings and you become: “The Old Man”. That doesn’t mean people don’t like and cherish the old man - especially at the orgs - but yes, it has come to this.

You have to do things now or they may never get done. For example, my lower level door that opens to our reception area has a door closer that takes forever to close and when it does it just slams it shut at the end. Three decades I have lived with this. So, this weekend I bought a new closer and take care of this ridiculous procrastination. I will take off the old one and see if I can adjust it. If not, a new one takes its place. More of a metaphor of life than anything else I suppose.

What bugs me the most is that I can’t go and show those old farts from my past what became of me. They are all gone, from hanging out with old soldiers as a kid. To the next round in my twenties and thirties - we moved up in rank to Colonels and high level bureaucrats even some in politics and such. They are all dead now also. It’s like I’m the last of the breed so to speak. And with all the new tech, the ground is shaking beneath our feet.

Seriously, there is nothing more to do other than keep doing what we do and keep trying to change things. I could go on but I have things to do like change the door closer.

Oh, I didn’t even do much with the guitars - but I did go to a guitar store. I think before I hang up my sneakers I may get one last guitar - a death metal seven string unit. Maybe if the apocalypse does happen I’ll strap it on and play a death metal tune as it all comes crashing down - or not - that would not be politically correct…..hehehehehe…..

I’m not talking about doing what the a-hole is up to above. I’m taking the end of the world in a few hours. The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse type of event. But he thought it out - what would I do with a heavy metal guitar on the streets with no amp to plug it into? So an acoustic would have to do and then the vibe just isn’t there. I guess I’ll have to forget about the whole idea…..

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/9VHA0H8peZ0

https://youtu.be/aoOQL7fiMCQ

https://youtu.be/z3Ae8msn7_g
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just waiting on things.

I took out the old door closing machine and should put in the new one. The big thing is mowing the lawn early in the day, the rest is gravy! Then there is work.

That is my life without the other stuff.

I figure the next two years will be it for me and the AI threat. Maybe another 10 for the Positive Mandate and UN stuff. Probably another 8 for the commercial stuff. Those are the timelines I’m looking at.

The AI stuff now may look wacky, but trust me it will get way better. Why have real people to play on movies when you can cartoon with AI voices or AI the whole thing. I say just don’t buy any of it unless they use real humans. But it will cost more and AI will take away wages. We are in big trouble…..

I have 2 years for this - after that - what’s the saying: It’s your ass!

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/Zrg4t3_PdLM

https://youtu.be/ZCgDioAoDpI

https://youtu.be/Pls4nirb10o
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some more AI videos. I stay away from the political ones. Those are the ones you have to watch out for in the future. Actually watch out for all of them in the future:

https://youtu.be/q0EDV1HGbrc

https://youtu.be/iCR1OmL-8Ys

https://youtu.be/8bQhKasAaBA
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 2 year AI plan is not random date.

It is WSIS+20 which like WSIS+10 sets internet governance among other things. There are usually review meetings leading up to the big vote on the recommendations late in 2025 probably in New York. But before that, there is this interesting event called the “Summit of the Future” which basically takes place during my birthday on September 22-23, 2024.

Anyway, we shall just have to see how it all plays out. Remember to keep an eye on what change means to the things that matter in your lives. Cute AI videos are even now getting better. Robots and AI will take over close to a billion jobs in the coming years. I’m not sold on the ideas of guaranteed basic incomes to keep us all alive. You always give up something for this and an actual comfortable living could be had for all with a catch.

Maybe that catch is sterilization for a vast proportion of humanity. This is a more ethical and less violent form of cutting down the human population. Especially now that we have all these robots doing things, human life is getting redundant and cheaper by the day. The guaranteed basic income is thus a temporary one time expense to get rid of up to a majority of humanity. Who takes care of the last big generation of humanity as it ages - the robots and AI of course.

Anyway, now you know about the why’s of pushing back on my ideas of a new Global Social Contract and a worldwide vote where everyone has a stake in human destiny. At least in the lifespan of humanity we need that one moment and that one vote - otherwise we hand it off to the powerful and wealthy as usual and then to an AI - what a waste of an opportunity! That also makes characters like me dangerous to the status quo - they can kill me, but the ideas are already out there. As the saying goes: You can’t kill a ghost!

Anyway, it may come down to the non-religious vs. religious groups with the religious staying the course. But if sentient AI becomes a reality we could see all becoming religious and praying to the AI as the divine being. I explained it all in the book how this all happens - nothing really new but few went where I went with traditional religion. I think I suggested that a bit in my letter to the Pope.

Anyway, at the end of it all, who do you have in your corner - probably only me. Humanity is truly screwed…..Heehehehe…..

So be nice to the brown guy - that’s all I’m saying. Can one person make a difference here? I believe I did in 2015. Now the protections for citizen journalists was on the agenda for UNESCO, but the problem was getting an example of those citizen journalists that needed protections. And that was me and how I ended up with two speeches at the review meetings and one in General Assembly and also access to the General Assembly Hall for the final vote. They needed the real thing and I was it! The recommendations passed and internet media workers were finally acknowledged like professional journalists in the final vote. I’m just showing that you can make a difference.

Yes - I even had a chance to make a speech at the famous green podium at the UN (you had to apply at the last minute if you were there), seems like a lifetime ago!

Then there is the question of whether it is worth giving up a family. If I had a family I would not do this. All the money and time goes to the family. But I didn’t have a family so it then becomes a question of if you have what it takes to make a difference? I don’t even have to answer this question myself as many people flat out tell me I’m good at this. But only you will know in your heart if you measure up. Going to the UN and meeting people there is the final report card. Honestly, nobody there as yet wowed me with their intellect. At best I would say you meet others of your kind working their own pet projects. Lots of those there, even my enemies are sort of like me wearing different coloured hats and histories. Suffice to say - I guess I’m a player. My goals are huge but this is the sphere to make them happen. That doesn’t mean they will, but you don’t beat yourself up as much if you don’t get the brass ring in the end - because you deserved to be there. I don’t know how else to say it.

In other news:

I started writing songs. All sorts and mostly funny ones. This keeps me sharp as I grow old and senile. Right now they are bad, but like the AI videos they will get better…..

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/3kfBsnKlrCM
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2023 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another “meh” day.

Still no word on the insurance. Finished my first song that will never see the light of day. My cell phone provider took 5 gigs of data off my plan - so it’s time to start shopping again. This comes on the back of the government allowing the big telecoms to snap up the smaller ones and this is the result. When it comes to cell phone companies, don’t even bother talking to them. You get nothing for loyalty. Just go where it’s cheaper or more data.

The guaranteed base income idea has been quietly introduced and now supported my most young people according to some surveys at least. If you can truly survive on the amount it would be tempting to give it a go and never have to work again. But living on this and procreating simply can’t work so this is just a one off deal. I figured an AI would only need one third and maybe only 25 percent of our current population to keep everything going. So a hundred years with minimal procreation for those who still work and the population comes down dramatically. Maybe you don’t have to sterilize but just make it economically and socially unpopular to have kids.

As an “odd man” I would state that a global vote should preclude any global outlandish proposals such as the one above especially by individuals that supposedly represent the others. And this is from an odd man from the fictitious “Odd Man Hypothesis” seen in the Andromeda Stain movie. Who on earth decides stuff like this? Do you really want someone like me to decide for you? For better or worse a global vote has its merit. The Odd Man idea has its merits on quick decision critical life events - but - for global social events it should be decided by every human with one vote. No one person should hold the keys on life or death situations. But practically I agree with the logic behind the odd man idea. Single male for the most dispassionate reasoning. Then single female. The rest would be so biased it really doesn’t make sense to rank. While not politically correct, single males value their lives and the lives of others less, so a more dispationate thought process of blowing themselves up with a nuclear bomb to prevent escape of deadly viruses makes sense.

This is an argument for the worldwide vote, not a person like me who supposedly knows more than the rest of us. I’m here to tell you they aren’t smarter. They are surrounded by lies and designations and papers that say they are smart; but I have first hand experience that says they aren’t. They are faking it and afraid the rest of the world will find out. The worldwide vote and that new Global Social Contract based on the Positive Mandate is the best way to decided major global issues.

Anyway, that was the idea behind what I said earlier.

Goodnight…..

https://www.tcm.com/video/468480/andromeda-strain-the-odd-man-hypothesis

https://youtu.be/Zrg4t3_PdLM
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2023 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A quickie.

I find it funny how I was holding off talking about sentient AI for the book and things are progressing so fast that the whole thought process is now redundant.

Now people in AI are telling us to hold off having kids due to a possible AI Apocalypse! No it’s true, brought to you by the same people working on AI - how funny is that.

What will AI videos look like in a year? We really need to talk about this internationally now. But we are too slow to do that. But I find it funny that those in the AI industry haven’t walked out in droves, on the issue of AI development. That those in the AI industry haven’t sabotaged any of their work. Where is that social responsibility among these people. All they can do is warn us not to have kids.

Thanks for the PSA…..

In other news:

Shane Murphy wrote:
The AI Song Released!

By Shane Murphy, FOF Inc. / FOF Records Inc.

The AI Song on Spotify!

The Fortress of Freedom Corporation and FOF Records Inc. have officially released Maurice Ali’s first single: The AI Song! What follows are some of the digital and social platforms you will soon be able to buy or stream the song:

iTunes. Apple Music, SimfyAfrica, YouTube Art Tracks, Spotify, Amazon Music, Google Play, Deezer, iHeartRadio, Napster, MediaNet, VerveLife, Tidal, Gracenote, Shazam, 7 Digital, Juke, Slacker, KKBox, Akazoo, Anghami, Spinlet, Neurotic Media, Yandex, Target Music, Claromusica, Zvooq, Saavn, 8Tracks, Q.Sic, Musicload, Kuack, Boomplay Music, TikTok, Pandora (but they decide if you are worthy).

You can listen to it here: https://youtu.be/yL578gJvMWI

You can buy the song from iTunes or stream it on all the popular streaming sites like Spotify or Tidal or Apple Music. There is a large number of stores here and some may take a few more days to show up but they will!

Maurice!

So all of us at FOF congratulate Maurice for a great new single and wish Maurice continued success as his music gets out there!

https://mauriceali.com

https://fofrecords.com

FOF RECORDS: CUTTING EDGE MUSIC!

So I made the announcement - “tongue-in-cheek”. I hope this lessens the previous stuff about AI. That can get truly frightening if you think about it at all. Will you have a job in a year? And that could be the best case senario.

Goodnight…..

https://www.euronews.com/next/2023/06/08/hold-off-from-having-kids-if-you-are-yet-to-become-a-parent-warns-ai-expert-mo-gawdat
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2023 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I prattle about AI - the one thing that will still carry on is live performances.

FOFSTOCK!

So maybe all this crap I am going through now will be worth it in the long run. I still don’t have any reply from the insurance company though. No matter, if not here than in New York, it’s as simple as that.

In other news:

My old carrier dropped my data by five gigs with no warning or explanation. But, they still want me to pay the same amount per month. I told them I’ll just go to another carrier - they just said there was nothing they can do. So I’m now with another carrier with my original data plus four bucks cheaper and a free VPN. Why is it always this way? It’s a hassle to switch but at least no set up fees on the phone. However there was one on the watch which pissed me off. So I had to pay extra on the old plan for an esim and on the watch. This place charges me for the watch but not for the phone but more than the previous plan on the watch - works out the same.

It was worth the hassle as my old telecom were acting like assholes. I spent Friday rejigging settings and it all works now.

And that was Friday. The weekend has me cleaning the Mustang and practicing on the guitar.

Goodnight…..
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2023 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A do nothing at the orgs weekend. I watched a decent war movie about Afghanistan for a change. Even the army lingo was correct.

For Sunday we are currently checking out Anime Fest. A bunch of adults dressing up as cartoon characters - but not us! Aside from that it is just watching TV with the family and talking about stuff. Playing around with my guitar pedal board. Overall - it was probably worth it just to chill without all the usual drama at the orgs.

I was in a bit of a funk though. About the new global social contract the Secretary General wants to push this September centered around the sustainable development goals. I don’t blame him as it’s his last term and there is his legacy. My version is too provocative and probably prone to failure. With Covid 19 and all the rest I executed things as best I could.

Running around the bowels of the Secretariat Building to deliver those packages on my version of a Global Social Contract was a perfectly executed last ditch maneuver to the man before it is all locked down and voted on. It was worth it - I did the best I could and got further than anyone so far I believe; still you can do everything right and still fail.

But it’s not over yet there - you never know - and there are other social platforms. Everything is in flux. Everybody is worried and scared for the future - and that is the perfect storm for majestic concepts/ideas and a philosophy to take hold…..

Goodnight…..
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2023 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess I owe you one more this weekend. And I did come up with a post but in the morning decided to not post it. Then I decided - why not - as it was all true or true to my eyes. It’s not really that bad but I do sound full of myself - but that is how I felt at the time. Anyway here it is:

The thing when you get to my age is you see how incredibly wasteful your life has been. I had a talent that could have done some good back in the day, but racism just threw it all away. Now as a senile old man I have to do what was child’s play back in my glory days.

Life is a cheat and just looking at those that went ahead in philosophy in graduate school tells it all - they did nothing at all! A bunch of complete idiots! I wouldn’t be so critical if I was allowed in with them, but to toss me to the street and let those bozos in was just idiotic. And these gatekeepers were philosophers who supposedly were the most intelligent in society. Must have been a real shit hemorrhoid to see a brown/black guy leading the pack - can’t have that! What a pile of crap!

Only now as an old man do I get to do my stuff - and note - not in Canada proper as they acknowledge me nowhere where I live, but on the international stage with internationally based organizations. And to think when I was nine years old I actually thought things were changing for minorities…..

In my prime, students would come up to me after a class and tell me some of the things I said were profound. I would argue with folk that told me I was smart and when I argued against that they would just tell me I was smart and walk away. So naturally you throw that guy under the bus if you yourself are a philosopher - or maybe they were never real philosophers to begin with…..

I trained myself to think forwards and backward and upside down. Rationality was just one tool among others. You would come into a problem supposedly unsolvable - and it was unsolvable by the way they thought - normal human thinking - but solvable if you had the plasticity to think and see things by other means. This my supposed “mentors” in university found of no value.

This is what I think about when I have nothing to do. Bitterness, but what is done is done and they are all dead or too senile to even get an apology now. All you can do is move forward. However, those in the far right saw something in me and open the doors for me and made me one of their own. And you wonder why I praise them and despise academia?

So now we are worried about AI. Did you ever wonder why an AI would bother to think like us? We think like biological organisms, but the AI isn’t biological so why think like that. The only reason to keep that at all is to manipulate humans, but there is no reason to lock its thinking to that sole method of thought. We may be in the process of becoming irrelevant as an organism that just lucked into creating that AI. Why do we have to think as we do? Why not develop thought processes on visceral levels that even an AI could not fathom? What about by smell or touch? Devoid of time and that may not be as far fetched to an AI especially one based on quantum sources. And all those wacky philosophies I came up with…..hehehehe…..

Humans are boring and my life experience has done nothing to change that evaluation. How could we truly communicate with aliens that don’t think like us? We never really tried thinking in other ways that aren’t solely based by the principle of biological survival. Anyway, I was pretty good at that given my bizarre upbringing from day one. A totally wasted human life until the mid-fifties. Humanity - wow…..

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/e-uwPje6XKg

https://youtu.be/hqf2_5SwaL8
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A late and quick one.

We should get news with regard to the insurance for concerts anytime now. I would be doing all kinds of cool stuff right now if we just had a “go ahead” in the insurance, but with no insurance there is no concert, so we wait.

In the mean time I just topped up bank accounts and filed away returns coming in from the government.

Also, remember that when I praise the far right, I am not far right, far left or even right or left. I’m not in that universe and indeed I’m probably a globalist. So don’t try to slot me into any predefined state of mind. Truth is I have my own ideas and they are mostly new to match the new tech. But the far right did take in this sad stray and made him one of their own - when nobody else would have me - and I won’t turn my back on that fact!

As the song goes: I’m a free bird…..

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/QxIWDmmqZzY
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Social Club All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 395, 396, 397 ... 414, 415, 416  Next
Page 396 of 416

Jump to: