Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
A Social Club Of One.....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 385, 386, 387 ... 414, 415, 416  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Social Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

An interesting day…..

I think I can say the transition to advocacy to the Secretary General was a success. We are of course talking about the “transition” and that was a problem for me up till now. The Secretary General was always the end game as he publicly said he wanted a new Global Social Contract and this biggest road block can be dealt with by our new Global Social Contract.

So there is a point there for him to have an interest in what we do and even meet us, but how do we do it? I started with his biography with the usual notations that he was Prime Minister of Portugal and so on. This was what I was thinking about on Tuesday and it suddenly hit me that I am actually into this and doing this - now - so what changed?

I believe what changed was my declining the registration for the 61st Session of the Commission for Social Development. It really bugged me when that happened as I tried to get the “focal point” tool to work. I actually got really pissed off as I had taken time in February - actually the two weeks the Commission was in session and so on.

So everything was set and I screwed it up! But you could just email and ask them to re-instate the registration. I emailed them once on December 20 and again on January 4 and then to one of the UN staff yesterday. So far nothing although at the UN they drag their heels on this stuff so things may still get corrected. But the idea the Commission stuff was possibly gone spurred me to thinking about the Secretary General play now that I had time and nothing to do with it.

The back of my UN grounds pass

I’m going in February anyway as I want my UN Card that gives me access to the UN grounds. If I get anywhere with the Secretary General or his office I need to get in there without the usual delay to get your grounds pass. So that has to get done, but I could also try to talk to a few people there about things. But still little to do, so I started thinking about the advocacy for the top spot. He is ten years older than me and a former politician. He knows the UN now from both sides and I can’t see him being intimidated on stuff he cares about.

United Nations Secretary General António Guterres

Second term and the man himself, I just kept seeing “green lights” to advocacy I never saw before. So much now that I even temporarily forgot about the Commission for Social Development - and that is when I knew I had made the leap to the ultimate form of advocacy on our “things to do list” - I am now mentally there!

Anyway I will leave things alone at the Commission for now. I could try some shenanigans like just applying as myself under a different email, but I don’t want there to be any possibility of them bouncing us out of status due to some technical impropriety. I have done all I could do now and we just wait. I will apply to speak as the speech is done and they will probably bounce that back saying that I’m not registered - or simply not reply at all - but I will go through the motions anyway, because you never know. I was a great speech by the way…..

Wednesday has me finish the bulk of the royalty payments and I can relax a bit.

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/etzcQzfE4tM
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, it’s official and the human rights court case is delayed two months:

We also finally posted about our latest advocacy in the social platforms world:

Maurice Ali wrote:
FOF Sends Letter to MySpace About a Global Social Contract!

By Maurice Ali, President - Fortress of Freedom Inc.

Fortress of Freedom Inc. has sent a letter to MySpace regarding the possibility of incorporating the idea of a Global Social Contract and Worldwide Vote on their platform.

We believe the Global Social Contract and Worldwide Vote can have a very positive effect for MySpace and have reached out to possibly to open up a discussion on the issue as they truly may be interested in our proposal. We sent the proposal on January 9 (2023) and will await a reply if there is any reply at all.

More news as it becomes available.

FORTRESS OF FREEDOM: BRINGING THE MASS MEDIA TO THE MASSES!

Maurice Ali wrote:
FOF Sends Letter to AOL About a Global Social Contract!

By Maurice Ali, President - Fortress of Freedom Inc.

Fortress of Freedom Inc. has sent a letter to AOL (America Online) regarding the possibility of incorporating the idea of a Global Social Contract and Worldwide Vote on their platform.

We believe the Global Social Contract and Worldwide Vote can have a very positive effect for AOL and have reached out to possibly to open up a discussion on the issue as they truly may be interested in our proposal. We sent the proposal on January 9 (2023) and will await a reply if there is any reply at all.

More news as it becomes available.

FORTRESS OF FREEDOM: BRINGING THE MASS MEDIA TO THE MASSES!

I got confirmation that FOFSTOCK as of Wednesday has an active bank account. This is big stuff as a back account is needed to truly turn a corporation to flesh. They still have to send the banking card and cheques but the account is active as of now. I’ll probably have to order more checks and that binder and get financially raped in cost for that, but it is what it is. I’ll also change the office location to our head office in Markham as soon as possible.

Kaleb Simmonds and 2Rude at FOFSTOCK!

FOFSTOCK LIVES! And more changes to stage plots at the last minute. More pouring booze down the sewer at the backstage cause we don’t have a liquor license. And more loading of stage equipment at 1:30am by yourself as everyone else left to party - always that!

FOF presents The Lox!

More royalty cheques to more artists - a pile today - doing this a pain in the ass for me, but we are one of the last corporate indie traditional record labels in Canada - and now in the States. I created this so I shouldn’t complain. FOF Records continues to exist in a world that says it should not!

Sam signing royalty checks back in the day!

Doing more stuff at the United Nations that I won’t get into - but stuff keeps going on…..

That was Wednesday!

I guess I should say that everything we do here is an expression of the Positive Mandate for Humanity philosophy and the foundation for our new Global Social Contract!

Finally - R.I.P Jeff Beck…..

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/xvpeIKI4ZiQ
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I now have three plays going on at the United Nations all at the same time…..

I won’t say much but I’m trying. I know The Fates are really pushing hard to keep me focussed on the Secretary General - I get it, but just let me have a little fun while I’m here!

Otherwise I’ve been generally depressed this week. Nothing to do with me, still perfectly healthy and 100% as usual. It’s everyone around me getting older and falling apart. Probably due to my age and contemporaries, but seeing everyone as a group start to crumble apart is - depressing…..

I am making plans for eventual succession though I feel fine - but everyone else is fading away. It just has this depressing effect on you. None of that impacts what I have to do, but you realize time is running out and not on your side.

The Fates

The legend of The Fates says your destiny is set out at birth. I fear I either live a long life into senility or a shorter one with some quick hideous death that takes you out. Which is it to be? The way I’m living my life I would say the latter, but the fringe elements and far right that took me in decades ago made sure I could take care of myself - hard to kill - this play for humanity’s happiness will happen.

All of my group I grew up with - my tribe - I always thought so-and-so would make it big and then they just die off - while the one they name called and belittled is still charging into his sixties - who ever wrote up this story? Oh yes, the mythical Fates…..

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/YyeEGCQ_cDk
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2023 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always sleep in on the weekend - so an early one for you…..

As if I don’t have enough on our plate, we are now starting to produce more music from more artists. Here is a quip from a conversation with Shane today:

“Writing new guitar stuff also....it never ends man.
In the words of Atkinson
It comes out like diarrhea lol”

Shane Murphy

It comes out when it comes and a then - watch out! We had like 6 releases coming out at the same time, the last time this happened. You really want it to come out one at a time with a gap between, so you can promote it properly - but no - all at once!

Anyway, it’s all good and easy to handle.

The Fates

BTW: The mythical Fates not only hold the destiny our our individual lives - but - also all of humanity, if your were wondering why I always refer to them…..

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/bfQ98A-6mG8
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saturday was a complete waste!

I got the idea a few days ago at the mall with the folks. I was checking out the new lot of refurbished computers for 400 bucks and they looked good. The only problem was that they were older and stuck on Windows 10. But they had newer ones for a hundred bucks more that looked like they could meet Windows 11 specs.

I always said I would not buy a laptop without a CD/DVD - just because - so I settled on the Lenovo “Yoga” line because it’s a hybrid tablet and laptop. These machines work as a laptop, but when you fold it in on itself the keyboard retracts into the machine and it becomes a tablet! New Yogas can sell for over 2000, so I had to buy refurbished. I bought an X1 and thought it could be upgraded to Windows 11, but no! This refurb was pristine and I wanted to keep it! So I figured I would force Windows 11 on it because Microsoft was allowing businesses to do that and try it out. I downloaded Windows 11 and started editing out lines of coding that would prevent you from installing it. BTW: You have to know what you are doing otherwise I suggest downloading the media tool version and installing from a wiped drive.

Anyway, I then learned that now Microsoft adds a permanent water mark on hacked devices with Win 11 on it - so I gave up! The Yoga goes back on Sunday and gets exchanged to a Yoga X380 instead whose processor should meet Win 11 standards. I’m not crazy about Win 11 but almost all my computers are Win 10 and support sunsets in 2025 a month after my 65th birthday. I figured that would be long enough, but we are sure looking like the “old man” is going into overtime. So I need devices with extended support.

And yes there appears to be a Windows 12 and Window 13 in 2030 embracing quantum. We all thought Windows 10 was the last windows - right - at least that was what we were told, so we have a right to call them out on that!

And yes, so far the weekend is all about computers, but I will add that I’m now using the expensive Ridge wallet now. I kept it in a box new for when I went the then United Nations and possibly had to meet VIPs, that could still happen but now I’m using it anyway…..

Goodnight…..
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

While Saturday was a bummer - Sunday really turned out ok!

This is all about the laptop upgrade. As you know I settled on this convertible (laptop/iPad) from Lenovo called the X380 Yoga. It’s called a “Yoga” because you can fold the laptop screen backwards (I always have this feeling from years of laptops that it will snap off) until it’s completely folded backwards and now works as a iPad (yes it has a touch screen) - even the premium keys retract into the laptop side!

Anyways, the first I bought on Saturday was an early X1 and it was pristine but had no stylus in the slot. Worse thing was that I couldn’t, upgrade to Windows 11 and that was the deal breaker for me. So back it went on Sunday with a little trepidation on if I could exchange it for the X380 for the same price. Anyway they brought out this other refurb with tons of dust on it - what up with that as these refurbs came right off the line? Anyway this thing looks new and even had the stylus. Unlike the X1 the battery was completely drained - what up with that? It didn’t even have the usual warrantee paperwork - but man it was new!

Everything works and very, very, little wear! All I can confirm is that it was locked to a cable at some point - other wise it looks brand new. The keys looked like they were never touched and the screen looks original and not replaced like the other one. What was the story on this unit? Was it some display unit they just threw in with the other refurbs?

This thing had an 8th Gen i5 processor and it should upgrade to Win 11 - and it did! What a change from the earlier unit! With the old one Microsoft treats you like a criminal if you try to force an upgrade with nagging reminders of that fact - and now a permanent water mark on the screen. But with the second unit it was like - “friend, we have the Windows 11 upgrade experience for your pleasure…..” So I upgraded and you guessed it - it was successful.

Attaching an optical drive to the Yoga!

There are some changes over Win 10 like the start button being more centred - what? And now a widget thing I don’t use on the lower/left part of the screen. You do quickly get used to it. And so began the long task of adding programs and setting it all up.

This is not a laptop though. When you fold it up it acts like an iPad and you can rotate the screen even in portrait mode. This is great for travel as laptops are cumbersome on planes and cars. On Planes it’s the perfect size to do things crammed in a seat for hours - nice! You can even bluetooth to you ear buds! Supposedly you can take photos and video conference of course - so unlike my previous laptops.

Portrait mode used when things really get cramped!

With the exchange I did get a half terabyte of SSD storage while keeping the 16gigs of ram which was great as usually they just give you 8 and the sticks are soldered on - thank you! Lastly the battery is replaceable by humans as the bottom shell is held on by screws! All in all I am very happy to get this at a rock bottom price!

And that was Sunday…..

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/XiSLXxSNKkI
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taking today off and just checking out everything on the Yoga before it officially becomes my daily driver.

I downloaded the Wacom pen app and I’m checking to see if it has a Wwan module for cellular as it has a sim tray - probably not, but I’m checking anyway. It also has Thunderbolt 3 that I tested and it works. Other than that is testing the micro HDMI and I’m good to go!

Taking more of the family out for vaccines. My court case with the government is no right-wing thing - I’m not right or left - I’m my own man. The court case was for more and better vaccines - see - not what you expected!

I’m still busy and have to go so more involved stuff tomorrow…..

EDIT: I will add that I’m not saving any equipment for later - anymore. I threw out my old lap top case and like I said, I’m using the Ridge wallet. It’s all happening now if anything is going to happen. In other words there is no reason to hold back on anything and it can all be over just like - that…..

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/kukdDfiOv5E

https://youtu.be/33vvVY_DQmw
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All three plays are still in-going at the present time, but I will keep things a bit closer to the chest going forward. Updates when they are relevant and public though.

I also finished up testing and configuring of the new Yoga. This was a steal as a new Yoga today goes for almost 1700 bucks for the same configuration (i5 processor/512 SSD/16gig ram) with taxes today, but I payed 558 bucks for a 2 year old one that was hardly used. The USB and UBC/Thunderbolt outlets alone with the SD card reader looked like I was the first time we inserted an object into them! Windows 11 was the most important as I now have a supported life span as the new units on sale. I checked and the owner can easily replace the battery just by removing the back plate, unscrewing the single battery hold down screw (no glue sealed case or two sided tape holding the battery down), and no soldered connection - just pop the connector off the motherboard - this is how I like it!

Attaching an optical drive to the Yoga!

Today I will buy a micro SD card and slap that in there with music videos, movies and especially Apple movies. If anyone pops out the card all they have is generic stuff from YouTube and movies they can’t open without my Apple ID. So this works for having a “permanent” storage option for none personal files. I also bought the ethernet adapter for use in a business environment - just in case!

And that about wraps it up for this purchase. I am ready to start globetrotting the world again - post Covid 19 - with a kit that is not too embarrassing for my position…..

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/Hf_qo5JoJrw
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I’m actually, sort of, getting my mojo back. Just more energy, driving fast and such, subtle but there. It’s sort of like when I split with the wife. I was sort of happy but domesticated, it was the driving faster and more aggressively that tipped me off back in the day. I guess that is a good thing going forward…..

Got the card and not much else!

After weeks - I finally got my banking access card for FOFSTOCK, but not much else. So I had to go to my usual bank with the letter and card and basically start up the bank account there just like the old days. The questioning and then setting up the password on the card to a new account. Then putting money into the account and then picking out the checks for the corporation. Later that night I stopped by an ATM and went in just to make sure everything works. I still can’t get the account into my banking app - but will in time…..

I’m replacing one of these drives that is faulty!

I got tired of waiting for my old steel CRU drive to ship for our movies. So I cancelled the order and bought the newer and slightly more expensive steel and aluminum one that can also house SSDs. To be honest I regretted getting the same old unit replaced, so I feel a bit better now. Plus I also bought the proprietary ethernet extension for the new laptop at half price and a cheap micro SD card (again for the new laptop) and that got me free shipping, which means I get the SD card for free. I’m not cheap but stuff like this does feel satisfying!

I had no time to even keep up my physical appearance the last few days with all this going on. But now I have some time to look civil again!

It was hectic and still is, I just haven’t been giving you all the details yet. Anyway, things are happening again as Covid 19 becomes less of a “thing”…..

I keep getting older - but still at 100%, what up with that? - people around me keep dying. Just make the plays - just make those plays.

Also, music history will be kind to Armand van Helden, anyone old enough to have lived during the heyday of HOUSE will know what I mean…..

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/Zqae5qyopok
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

United Nations Headquarters

So, the registration for the 61st Session of the Commission for Social Development is complete. I’ll most likely be there in some capacity, the only question is in what capacity. But I’m registered to attend in February.

We shall see what happens with the other stuff.

For the weekend it is all literary/text including a minor tweak of the social contract book before I buy another copy. I’ll buy another copy of the Worldwide Vote with the shiny cover and see what that looks like. I’ll probably carry those copies in that new laptop bag I got.

I’m trimming down finally and for what? But I am getting in shape. You just don’t know in this sphere of activity. And it could all be over in months or dragging on for years or even decades!

The Fates

Nobody has a crystal ball. Funny, but the things or problems you have in life are sometimes the ones you never thought of. We all think about and plan for the obvious problems and they you get hit with something you never considered or even thought of before. Covid 19 is an example of that - I never factored that to my plans. That is exactly what life is like. Life is a cheat - always - but never count out the unexpected. Only The Fates know your future and that was settled as you took your first breath, all you can do is react to what Fate offers you - and then get judged by your actions…..

Goodnight…..

(NSFW)
https://youtu.be/fTyfUUJJKgc
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2023 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Late one today and a bunch of stuff:

It’s now almost like pre-Covid 19, I have a play I won’t bother to tell you going out tomorrow and then another one a week later and then the Secretary General. Regardless, I’ll make an appearance at the Commission for Social Development in February and at the very least get everything up-to-date at the UN. The big event in September does not count as normal NGO activities are suspended during General Assembly.

I got a bunch of stuff from BH Photo in the States including a CRU drive, an ethernet adapter for the new used laptop and a SD card for the laptop. It turns out I didn’t need a new CRU drive because it’s the drives that can’t turn on. New drives turn on but old disc drives do not though they turn on in a regular PC - what up with that? Anyway we may need the extra cinema drive if we show the movies again so they are stored with the original CRU drive enclosures.

I’m now using the new laptop as my daily and today I tested the Ethernet adapter and it works, so literally everything is set up, tested and ready to go - the UN trip will be its first adventure.

I also got two more thumb drives. A cheap 7 buck 64gig one for a Linux remote device to format disc drives to Linux, and a thirty dollar 64gig drive in slim metal for travel. Got to look cool before it all disappears.

I’ll quickly check out the social contract book and then place the orders just in case I need them in a few weeks.

It’s just never ending stuff to do! But I’ll admit that after Covid 19 I like it this way. I’ll also add there is also a “air” of finality to all this, but not necessarily the ideas and philosophy, but rather how active I will be. I’m usually wrong on this, so…..

Goodnight…..
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2023 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First play is about done and ready to go.

The reason I am buying stuff like the laptop and key ring USB and Ridge Wallet and new laptop case - is that I could have to go to the UN on short notice as of anytime after this week! I am ready to go with clean shirts and equipment - and that is the reason why all this was happening so fast lately.

Lunch at the UN looking over the east river - I miss that!

A return to normal before Covid hit and to almost three solid years away from real advocacy. And that is three years from a guy closing in on retirement. So I have to go for any chance I can get to disseminate my ideas to the world at large. I’m ready now to just hop in a plane and go - or the worst case scenario of just driving there.

Anyway the first play of 2023 should be off tonight!

In other news:

Library and Archives Canada has started to catalogue my Worldwide Vote book! It’s in the search bar now along with the protest book and the positive mandate book of mine. Now all we do is wait on the global social book to show up.

In the catalogue!

Goodnight…..
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2023 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Play number one at the United Nations for 2023 is done and sent off to whatever fate holds for it! Tom Cruise in “Top Gun Maverick” would say: “Target acquired – bombs away” and of course it’s always a bull’s-eye…..

The reality was that Cruise, even though he has a pilot’s license, he was only a backseat passenger in the aircraft. The reality was that all the stunts and aerial acrobatics were done by this rather ordinary looking pilot that once flew with the Blue Angels. And some scenes were too dangerous and were CGI with the actual planes still flying but knitted together. Cruise does this solo run to prove a point in the movie and they had him swinging his plane from side to side and Cruise grunting and groaning every two seconds for dynamic effect when clearly he could have handled those parts flying straight and with more gentle turns – but that doesn’t look good! You get the point, it’s all fantasy.

What you get here is reality and that just doesn’t compare to made up fantasy. Even though the effort is the same or even more – the fake stuff will always be more alluring. Listen to the real pilot who did the stunts and each of those moves was carefully choreographed and planned over a long time, but in the movie it’s just something Cruise does on the spur of the moment. So even real fighter pilots can't live up to the fantasy of Cruise in a Top Gun movie. The funniest part is Cruise removing his mask and breathing a sigh of relief as a passenger of a plane where other fighter pilots piloted and stunts where Cruise was not even on board. Fantasy is always better than reality. How come there is no background music playing when I make a play?

A guy like me making these plays was the result of decades of prior work, and you make them and have little chance of success – but that is reality. Young idealistic people grow old trying to get somewhere with their ideas. I am lucky to still be active to advocate my ideas at the highest levels – that should be compelling enough for a movie – wait – we did that and nowhere near the draw of the Top Gun Maverick” movie…..

Anyway, reality is never like an action movie and a guy like me that put TV shows on Network TV, Put on big outdoor and indoor concerts, wrote books and made music and travelled the world promoting new ideas and concepts to make the world better – can only lead a relatively lonely life by himself and a few family members. No quite the fantasy…..

It is what it is and I have another play I’m working on right now! At the very least an old guy like me should show the youngsters they can also do it - that part of Top Gun Maverick rings true as he is also basically 60 years old - someone has to succeed you…..

In other news:

Linux Mint launched from a thumb drive on a Windows 10 computer!

Look at how good those command lines are - better than 2018!

I finally resolved the movie short in the CRU enclosure problem by buying a 2TD (they had nothing smaller) hard drive and formatting it for Linux ext2 and then reformatting to the oldest standard 128 inodes – this is for maximum compatibility with projector systems at cinemas. It’s been a few years and I had to fiddle with things (writing commands in Terminal) and get permissions to copy and write – but it got transferred to the new drive and when in the CRU device, it powers up just fine!

The main pelican case with all the accessories!

That’s all for now.

https://youtu.be/IXbnzEHZDPg
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I’m working on the second speech which I figure will probably not see the light of day - because - you know…..

However, that would be a good thing in its own way, as I will be able to use that as an excuse to get a meeting with the Secretary General. This is like moves on a chess board at this point - I sort of like it. New and relevant ideas need to be disseminated and discussed and that is sort of what Consultative Status at the United Nations is all about.

Maybe I get to make the speech, but if I don’t it just shows that the UN in this regard is broken in a fundamental way and the person in charge should know about it. Then I give him his new Global Social Contract that he has been asking for - there is always that! Anyway, right now this is all about action and reaction - we shall see how it goes…..

In other news:

I bought the Positive Mandate for Humanity and A Global Social Contract books from Barnes & Noble, just so that I can say that I was actually able to buy them from one of the oldest and most distinguished book sellers around! The Worldwide Vote book was also on sale there and now sold out. I figured they won’t replenish - so I got mine before they disappeared from the stacks for good.

After using a thumb drive Linux OS to format the CRU drives yesterday, I think I will keep a permanent copy at the office. However, this time we will ditch Fat32 file systems and use NTFS just like in Windows. So I installed Linux Mint on a 128gig stick on NTFS and so far so good. Next I’ll add apps to make the experience livable and so on.

Linux Mint launched from a thumb drive on a Windows 10 computer!

Also: People are talking about AI totally manufactured images. There are a couple below, but what is crazy is like six fingered hands and too many teeth and strange cheekbones of how AI sees our lives - just posted for your interest - remember this is no splice and dice of real images, it’s all AI contrived, and this is how they see us!

And that is your update - goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/5Y9DYGiDL1o
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A bunch of stuff:

Maybe I made the wrong call keeping my first play a mystery. Actually there is no mystery, it’s just it never works out for me at this venue, so I figured why even mention it? I still apply because like a virus, my speech submitted gets reviewed and even laughed at, but the ideas stays in the mind and get passed around and talked about. As the lawyers say about inadmissible evidence that they admit anyway: “You can through the skunk out, but the smell remains!”

Anyway, work continues on play number two at the Commission for Social Development; but perhaps all this is just the foundation for the real play which is the Secretary General.

At FOFSTOCK, we had a vote and voted to endorse and align the not-for-profit with IAIJ advocacy. FOFSTOCK is so young it can’t apply for Consultative Status at the United Nations, but it can support IAIJ in advocacy there. So in addition to fofstock.com I now made fofstock.org for the advocacy! Whenever I apply to speak they always ask if you are speaking for a group or network, and at IAIJ we are always on our own. Now we have FOFSTOCK and I’m adding Humanity (8 billion people) to the mix on our next application - starting to play the game better…..

Shane Murphy wrote:
FOFSTOCK Endorses IAIJ Advocacy!

By Shane Murphy

The FOFSTOCK music collective and free expression advocacy group, by majority vote of its members, has endorsed the freedom of expression advocacy of the International Association of Independent Journalists Inc.

FOFSTOCK is a not-for-profit music collective advocating freedom of expression in the arts and in general.

Please visit our website:

https://fofstock.org

THE FOFSTOCK MUSIC FESTIVAL!

I got the FOFSTOCK cheques on Tuesday! But that’s all I got - what happened to the binder? I just wanted to forget about the set up of FOFSTOCK for awhile and bought a cheap binder for it. But looking at all the classy check binders for the other corporations has me looking to get the classier version and return the crappy one. I’ll have to check the activity at an ATM to make sure the thing wasn’t ordered separately and if not then I order the nice one and return the cheap one when the replacement arrives.

Journalists and human rights advocates are most likely to have their phones and computers hacked. That’s why I have a secure Linux phone and stuff like Tails and Kali on bootable thumb drives. It is a bit like a spy movie but real life and thus boring - though it really is a possibility! I’m sure it will get me no women but I have to keep security up and up to date on all my equipment…..

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/dGL5JUP_zaE
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Social Club All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 385, 386, 387 ... 414, 415, 416  Next
Page 386 of 416

Jump to: