Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
IAIJ Association Is Up And Running!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:47 pm    Post subject: IAIJ Association Is Up And Running! Reply with quote

IAIJ Association Is Up And Running!

By Maurice Ali, President: International Association Of Independent Journalists Inc.

Our Letters Patent hanging on our reception wall!

The IAIJ association of journalists is up and running. Yesterday I finalized and deposited money into the association's bank account to get things rolling! Much more to do around here but things are moving along.

A cheque book, our stamp and our embosser - for issuing certificates!

A closeup of the impression!

Everyone takes it seriously with the archiving corp. and the association and that paper and our little satellite company IAIJ..go figure! I actually have to get it in my head that I may have to put our a press release/statement on some issue relating to the press and keep a straight face. That I have to watch what I say and the circumstances I find myself in. One of our founding members at IAIJ is actually flying in from the U.K,. to check things out next month.

The membership is now into the hundreds and I am the current voice for all, that is a swift change from things just a month ago and I take that position and responsibility very seriously. So we are now a reality and I am moving toward the international and U.N. communities as planned. Just like that...Wow!

We will also be slowly weaning the IAIJ notices off the FOF site and keeping them on the IAIJ.org site - but not entirely - as the differing organizations continue to define themselves. More news as it unfolds.....

The Staff At IAIJ:

Maurice Ali, President!

Ainsley, Editor of The Fortress and Office Administrator!

Samantha, Office Assistant!

IAIJ: JOURNALISTS IN ACTION!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: