Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
A Social Club Of One.....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 382, 383, 384 ... 414, 415, 416  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Social Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The vacation officially ends around noon on Monday so there is some time to tidy things up.

First last minute thing is sending off the FOF Records revised taxes to the IRS in the States. It turns out I just put the wrong date on the tax form so I changed it and will send it in. It’s nice to get this nagging little thing done with and out of my mind.

The agism book: Start the new chapter and set up the sections and then slowly pick away on the thing. No real rush here as it does not impact current advocacy. I would posit that the book should come out when I have turned at least 65 and preferably 66 just to seem to be on the assumed “other side” of that age landmark for retirement.

I am actually more comfortable and more relaxed having mentally come to gripes with the current advocacy ending soon. I’d like to get it done before the agism advocacy kicks in at 66 and that give me 2 years and 10 months to get it done. That will happen faster than expected, so I have to keep at it. But knowing there is an end point is comforting. If things are still progressing then I carry on off-loading more and more responsibility to others but I will stick around if I’m needed. Just saying…..

New monitors added during the vacation!

I’ll preen myself up a bit and just get back into my normal everyday life. The vacation was really successful and I got a lot done!

Goodnight…..
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You already know that I bought an iPhone 14 Pro Max but why did I keep the iPhone 12 Pro Max. The real reason is that if anything happens to your primary phone - you are screwed due to two-factor authentications.

I have heard too many “horror stories” of people getting their phones destroyed and not being able to get emails and messages on their laptops and such as they would need two-factor authentication - and that text would go directly to the phone that was destroyed.

My iPhone 14 Pro Max!

Without a backup phone ready to go it could take at best one full day to several just to get back to being functional. You have to go to the phone store and hopefully buy a device you can live with. Then go through the agonizing process of setting up that number on the new device. Then downloading and setting up all those apps - that usually takes days. All the while locked out of everything that needs two-factor authentication. And then you have the “unknown device” nightmare…..

Keeping your old phone, you at least have it set up and ready to go if your main device bites the dust. It is not an unknown device and you may have some functionality before you need it re-authenticate. By then all you need is a quick trip to the cellphone provider (or even online) to transfer that number back into the old device. For business people this is an absolute essential.

My iPhone 12 Pro Max!

Now you have time to get the replacement device you really want or even upgrade. And that is why I have two phones that look identical even down to the Otterbox case…..

Oh: The IRS stuff actually did get sent out yesterday!

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/97wvwuHUMCw
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I got my first physical copy of “A Global Social Contract” and actually it looks really good!

I love the shiny covers and changed the Worldwide Vote book to this standard also. When I get to the office I’ll take some quick shots and you can see for yourself tomorrow, but I will say that Amazon’s barcode is so so cool!

I now switch to the United Nations for advocacy in the new year, but I still may fire off some advocacy in the mean time. I sent to Meta but may also send to specific divisions like Facebook and Instagram and such to keep
disseminating the ideas. I could also go smaller but prefer the saturating first off and then let it sit a while before doing anything new with those platforms.

Meanwhile at the record label we have royalties to pay out and Sam will make that announcement soon.

That is about it for now.

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/9FnG9lGLyEM
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So here is the revised paperback book on our original announcement!

Jessica King wrote:
A Global Social Contract Paperback on Sale at Amazon!

By Jessica King - FOF Inc.

The Fortress of Freedom Corporation is pleased to announce that our book "Positive Mandate for Humanity" is for sale at Amazon in paperback form . The ISBN is:

978-1-988407-05-0

Currently the book is about 108 pages. The book is very simple in design with a black cover and white title on the front and the ISBN and publishing company designation on the back. In Canada you can get the book here:

https://www.amazon.ca/GLOBAL-SOCIAL-CONTRACT-Maurice-Ali/dp/1988407052/

Here are some photos of the actual book:

Front cover

Back Cover

Inside

That is the nicest barcode on any of my books!

More news as it becomes available.

FORTRESS OF FREEDOM: BRINGING THE MASS MEDIA TO THE MASSES!

I didn’t want to make a separate article for the new photos so just added them into Jessica’s announcement. That was number 4 and looking to number 5 possibly next year?

United Nations Secretary General António Guterres

Starting tomorrow I start going after a side event and oral statement at the 61st session of the Commission for Social Development. If we get stymied there with our advocacy for a new Global Social Contract - then we go
directly to the man himself: United Nations Secretary General António Guterres! This would be the biggest play of my life and before you discredit it remember - he has asked for a new global social contract
many times - this has a chance!

I was going to go to Facebook and Instagram but they all seem to have the same address, so I’ll have to come up with a more innovative idea. So now I will go after Snapchat.

Right now, I’m testing out some Airpod 3 earphones with my iPhone 14 Pro Max and give you my quickie take on them maybe tomorrow. The big thing is: Can people who cannot use rubber tipped earbuds use these without the rubber. No earbuds with rubber ever stay in my ears and the original Airpods were heaven fitting in my ears so well I could sleep with them on. These new ones look like the more expensive pro models I can’t wear - so if they fit and stay in then this is a big deal to you others like me. Stay tuned…..

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/6JnGBs88sL0
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Snap Inc. advocacy for SnapChat goes out today. Originally they were Snapchat Inc. and then just went to Snap Inc. when they got more
services. I goes out today and we keep playing the numbers till we gat a hit!

The Airpods are a keeper!

They go in the ear and stay - even while running - and you don’t really notice them in there. The fit is critical. If you never got rubber tipped earbuds to fit then don’t go here and buy the Pros: It won’t work. There is a famous video of a Youtuber wearing the rubber tipped pros at a buffet and having one of the Airpods pop out into the buffet - now that was a Kodak moment! Also popped out onto the floor of a shop and there you are on your hands and knees looking for your expensive Airpods.

My old Aipods - see how long the stems are!

The shorter stems mean they don’t get tangled up with your mask if you still wear those. On several occasions I had the old Airpods fly off my head as I ripped off the Airpods with the mask. Anyway, the sound is much better, there is spatial audio and “find me” and squeeze instead of tap controls. Basically they are Pros but without the noise cancellation and rubber tips.

Actually the fits is so good on the third generation Airpods that I was wondering how noise cancellation would work on the pros with the rubber tips removed. That is an expensive gamble I won’t take, so the Airpods 3 work for me! The mesh hole for the third gen is way bigger than the pros (probably because they are open to the air and need more volume) so even if you got lucky and they sort of sealed, the volume may be limited? I give them a thumbs up to those other Airpods refugees that can only wear (and love) the original design. The only reviewers that had the Airpods 3 slip out truly had tiny ears and you can see it in the videos. But for most, the third generation slips by - in terms of wearability - the main issue with fit for those that could never wear rubber tipped earbuds. It just barely makes the grade but it’s there…..

Take my review for what it is.

The Pro line also have many software and hardware issues that are not something you can turn away from - I just thought I’d mention that!

Anyway the new Airpods work and they look just like the Pros so you can look up-to-date Apple-wise which means something in New York where everything Apple reigns supreme.

EDIT: Ok, I tested the audio quality and now agree - surprisingly with many other audiophiles - that the sound quality is better than the pros. The caveat is in a quiet environment. But here is the strange thing, the noise cancellation on the pros seems to affect the music for the worse if you can believe that! The only advantage I can see noise cancellation being better is on a steady droning environment like a plane. Apart from that, these are the best Airpods Apple makes. The Pros still suffer hardware issues and replacement even after the warrantee. This can happen with the third generation but more common with the pros and so known to Apple that they replace them after the warranty is over - that says a lot! The Max is not an Airpod, BTW. I would posit that this is also why the price is so close to the Pro models, the only difference is the tips and noise cancellation. So I’m a happy camper and set off to the mall to get a case. Nobody has them except for two shops. I tried on this rococo but all black case and decided to buy it rather than have the salesperson damage the case trying to get it off! Well that’s one way to decide on buying a case…..

In short, when you add noise cancellation and transparency to the music, you can’t help but take the crispness and vitality from a good recording. You are in short fucking with the sound. That in the end is what it comes down to…..

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/K6kQHOP4MSY
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Snap Inc. package is on its way!

I also can’t find my 40 buck earbuds so they may be replaced with my three plus year old original Airpods. Just in time so to speak. I do like how I can make a judgement on like the third generation Airpods having better sound than the Pros and find a whole bunch of other people agree and post comparisons, I always thought my ears were shot.

I’m also listening to Vietnamese pop music of all things. For a guy who never took anything musical seriously, how I’ve matured in this market is something out of the Twilight Zone - but there you are.

Old age: Is all about time, about how time seems to sneak up on you and - BAM - you are in the race of your life to complete things. Retirement and how you are going to keep paying for things. And then, how is your mind going to hold up over the years seeing what has happened to others? It’s concerning if not actually scary and in the past you pushed all of this to the further reaches of your mind - until now - when you can’t hide from it anymore…..

Your life is being played out and you still have time to fantasize about making it big time, but in very short order that dream that keeps you going will be gone and then what becomes of you? Youth may be cash poor, but they have an open future of possibilities while the older folk know exactly what their fate will be. Sometimes that knowledge can be comfortable as it’s fate and you you just accept it. But I like the chance, the danger of adventure and an open future based on your actions. And we have had losses in our adventure like Julie and Don but everyone got something out of it. As Michael says - could have been worse, could have been worse…..

Julie

I could be successful but not in the way you expect. If I successfully disseminate the ideas they “will” be stolen and then used with any notations given to people who didn’t deserve this. They will say they went with the idea and made it flesh because I couldn’t. Maybe they have a point. I does seem unfair, but the end result is the same. I’m gone in maybe 30 or 40 years so who cares about me and my acknowledgements on this issue?

The Fates

This is personal to me but just social development for The Fates, and who cares who the messenger is? Well, actually it’s the messenger themselves and they care - and nobody else does…..

Goodnight…..

(NSFW)
https://youtu.be/z9oB8t_DTes

https://youtu.be/8qrriKcwvlY

https://youtu.be/gJHSDZfJrRY
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well things are very fluid with the advocacy…..

It seems in-house side events are a thing of the past now as before - like last week - NGOs could have virtual and in-house side events, then I check out the page yesterday and get this:

My first reaction is that this does not work for me! Now, I get it that during the pandemic stakeholders who did not have the money to make it to New York could participate virtually so there is that and it’s sort of a big equalizer in access. It just does not work lone-wolf style.

This really bugged me at first as this also distances NGO participation which used to be outside the UN grounds and then we made it onto the property and now we are off property and now virtual. It would have been better if we had both - that’s all I’m saying. So that part sucked, and you take it personally when it probably has absolutely nothing to do with you. Anyway there is that.

Next is that oral statement. Given the problems I had with the Worldwide Vote, I expect the same to happen here. If that happens I will use those experiences to make an argument that I should have access to the Secretary General…..

United Nations Secretary General António Guterres

So I took a break in writing this and had my usual call on Sunday here. One director was laughing and making fun of me trying to get time with the Secretary General of the United Nations and how the office would be laughing at that. It was funny - but I am in a different universe than the others. That day at the UN in September got me close enough to all those Presidents and their entourages and I saw the truth. They are just ordinary people like me. I saw the Secretary General as he truly is interacting with people and he is just a guy like me and like all the other Presidents and Prime Ministers.

The Secretary General speaking!

I’m just not phased at meeting this guy in person and he has repeatedly asked for a new Global Social Contract - and I have one for him. If he laughs his ass off and has security kick me off the grounds of the UN - then I’m fine with that! I’m in a different head space, a different universe than the others, or indeed myself when I arrived at the UN in 2015.

The Fates

It is what it is and I have to try and make that play. I am such a different person than I was at the turn of the century - it has just been so gradual. So the changes to side-events and more blocking for oral statements just push me on and embolden me to go straight to the man himself that wants a new Global Social Contract…..

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/vziHnwB_mkM
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The big thing this weekend is finally getting the gumption to try to address the Secretary General.

You can make the statements about this or that but you really have to just do it and try. As always it is best to do this alone as others will laugh and belittle the attempt. But that trip to the UN in September finally secured the idea and made it flesh. Made it flesh as I finally saw the Secretary General in the flesh and how he moves and deals with his staff. I also saw about ten percent of the leaders of the world come in through and entrance near me and deal
with underlings and then make their speeches, one after another and I got a really good sense of how our little planet truly operates.

That was an empowering trip and so here we go. Petitioning the Secretary General of the United Nations will probably mean an extra chapter in the book just dealing with the positive reasons for this social contract that is more expanded in the immediate practical advantages for the United Nations, and it’s influence in nation vetos that undermine many initiatives. Anyway this will take a few weeks or months to do this.

Yes, its time for Christmas bonuses and royalty payments!

Sam wrote:
2022 FOF Bonus and Royalty Checks are Being sent Out!

By Samantha Blackwell

It's that time of the year again and royalty and bonus checks are being sent out. If you have changed addresses and contact information please contact us so we can send you your money in time for Christmas. Season's greetings and happy holidays to all at FOF!

https://fofrecords.com

FOF RECORDS: CUTTING EDGE MUSIC!

I also bought a proper laptop bag to travel with on Sunday. That old vinyl case I used was great but the handle is cracked and uncomfortable, plus I need more compartments. The leather one I bought on a high after the Positive Mandate dissemination at the UN was a mistake and with real leather, totally unsuitable for travel. This one has ballistic nylon and fake leather so I don’t have to fret about conditions. The laptop is actually carried in a sling inside the bag for extra drop protection even though I use SSDs and the laptop is heavy duty metal chassis and covers.

Same with the cover for the Airpods as I replaced the rococo hard plastic cover with the same rubber model style from my old Airpods. All you can do in these situations is just forget about those bad purchases and move on.

Life is what it is, and the situations we are handed, the UN is one of the most stark power play places there is, and that is where I have to push my “happiness for all” philosophy. No politician would do what I’m doing, and no academic person would get anywhere here. But somehow I am here and being there is 90% of the effort. I’m just surprised…..

https://youtu.be/lQ5LAJsebzM
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So royalties are being prepared to be sent out…..

Last year was basically the last for CD sales so payouts will keep getting smaller. iTunes is the last bastion of money for music sales left. That means the record label has to morph into an advocacy or a yearly festival model. I’ll slowly see who is interested and who is not and proceed from there.

I’ll decide on the final layout of the UN or Secretary General chapter of the social contract book and then start filling it in. I guess I should also apply to go the the 61st Session of the Commission for Social Development. When I first get there I met people who tried to pick my brain for ideas - strangely, I have some answers for them now if interested. This requires a solid foundation and thinking outside the box to change - or reform behavior - inside the box if that makes any sense.

All of this comes as time left seems to be spiraling out of control - for me, as time is relative. Rationally you see you have time but the feeling is you are almost out of it. I have to make the plays. I have to try to meet “the man” face to face and give him what he asked for. Otherwise just try your best. We have gone further than the others, so in the end it is all good!

But does all that make a life? Probably not, but in my case I never had a chance at one anyway - at least as most would look at it. Since things were stacked against me from the start, maybe this is the best I can get. No matter, the plays must be played.

Getting old…..

I have been updating my look. I have enough suits but the Ridge wallet and upgrades to my phone, earbuds, casual clothing, luggage and that new laptop bag are simply to not make me look not as “sad” looking a person as I actually am. I’m running out of time. Family responsibilities keep increasing. It becomes more difficult to de-entangle all of your past and live a simple life…..

Supposedly sooner than later I should get some chronic disease and give up on a lot of things and just wait to die. Hopefully not too soon but I can’t take chances and have to see this philosophy through…..

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/p1t0qnNk4Y0
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh crap - real life becomes real…..

I had a rotten nights sleep but will try to make it up Wednesday night…..

The fridge may be on the fritz at my dad’s place. Then the cable is gone there also! So that’s what I’m doing on Wednesday. Simple as that!

No cable is a bigger deal than trying to make the world a better place…..

The only bright spots are:

Airpods 3 are a big improvement when I chill or go one a morning walk.

The iPhone 14 Pro Max is a lot of fun - more than they make it out which is a surprise. And - I love still having a sim card try and lightening. The Pinephone has USB C and the connection can pop out at the slightest jiggle during data transfer or charging. Lightening is a rock sold connection and almost never gets buggered up as it’s unbreakable. Break the USB C connector on a Samsung Ultra and the whole phone must be replaced. Always that - that nobody’s talks about.

My smart wool socks are heaven!

That new laptop bag is the greatest - a keeper - I just hate paying like around 120 bucks for it. The leather case is nice for around town but you don’t want to travel with it or get it in the rain - but it is beautiful and all leather!

BTW, just think about this. What prerequisites do you need to change the world in a fundamental way? There are none. You don’t go to school to learn about new ideas never before disseminated. You just are one of these people. You don’t need a key to walk through those doors of power as you are the key and they either buy it or toss you out. You have the balls to ask to be heard because you have what they want - the others don’t. That’s what gives you the ability to do what you can do.

Goodnight…..

(NSFW)
https://youtu.be/LNRBt34gORU
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2022 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always had a perverse interest in successful enterprises that make some mistakes and then crash and burn.

As one of the youngest graduates of Ryerson Business School (I don’t know what they call it now) I know mostly the failures happen due to high fixed costs and/or moving up the company’s organizational level to a point where the revenue can’t sustain it.

I’ll give you a link below for one such operation that looks like it has failed. Anyway it says permanently closed but we don’t know if that means permanent. If you watch it you will see a young man looking haggard and broken down physically. You can add mental problems to the list, and all because they made the same old bad business decisions.

So you have a Youtuber and friend that eventually start making money from their videos that they love to make. Quit their jobs and dedicate themselves to YouTube. Then they find out what really draws the crowd and just concentrate on that and the cash. The cash come in and their egos swell and they lease this big ass business property and move in (Cambridge, Ontario) with some support from places like Princess Auto and they hired more staff.

You would think that this is a case of: “So far so good” - but they had already failed as a company. They leased more space than needed. Now they had a real payroll and the fixed costs were a challenge. But the YouTube money was still there but only if they kept to that formula of videography. Then you get bored of the video making and try something different, and then the views drop. Then the revenue drops and you burn through all your liquid capital just to pay the fixed costs. You could sublease the excess space and layoff staff, but this is emotionally hard as they are not real businessmen who know who to contact to get some cash. For the space I have seen illegal gambling venues set up shop in these quiet business locations with Lambos and Ferraris parked in front. The staff is a killer. You get to know them and their situation and it is painful to let them go. Better to deal with the rich gambling cats and fund it that way…..

But they knew nothing of this and just worked themselves to exhaustion and going bankrupt and the toll it took on the owner was physical and mental. All because they grew too fast and had high fixed costs. That is why all my enterprises run literally on vapors. Very low fixed costs. I am as cheap as they come!

I take a perverse pride of running one of the last corporate indie record labels in Canada and we have since expanded into the States. Nobody else up here is doing that - just little old cheap me. The label is my only real indulgence and my middle finger to business theory. But the other corporations have no such soft spot with me.

Anyway I’ve droned on too long on this dry business issue as it is…..

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/ePqkCl4MsKQ
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I’ll get a bit “light-hearted” today and tell you this may be a winter without squirrels in the attic…..

For this year the squirrels have sort of left me alone. Prior to this squirrels in the attic was a constant menace and I would fantasize about what it would be like to have them gone. Surprise - they are gone and someone else’s problem. So I can be a bit lighthearted about this now. But mark my words, sooner or later they will be back - and my life will never be the same again…..

For the weekend it’s the Secretary General / UN chapter in the Global Social Contract book. I’ll also get the pdfs for the royalties for FOF Records done also.

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/lg5wznn3IBE
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to get a Covid shot today so depending on how I feel - stuff may or may not get done.

Remember how it was such a big deal which brand of Covid vaccine you got? And what happened to that Human Rights tribunal application I sent in and kept alive. I did keep it alive so they better not mess around with
me!

But I digress…..

The weekend is here - along with some snow. Always something like that!

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/_y16EPGFK2E
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2022 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It’s a snow day today…

I got the shot yesterday and then slept till five in the afternoon and we all went out and about before the snow came. Not a lot of snow for Sunday but enough to not chance getting hit by someone in the street. Anyway we got back and I fell asleep again. Made it back home and slept through the night. Mostly catch-up sleep but that shot still hurts in the arm so maybe it’s part vaccination also.

Sam signing off on royalty statements back in the day!

No matter, I now have time to do things. I found our royalty template and will download the statements from the websites and add the figures in. Then I hook up with Sam to sign off on the payroll as she is the paymaster.

Shane signing Christmas cards in 2019 - where are the masks!

For the social contract I add a new chapter and subsections and start working on each - probably on a daily basis. I will also send the original book off to Library and Archives Canada and get that going also.

I keep saying it, but I need to register now for the 61st Session of the Commission for Social Development for next year - always that!

That should be enough for Sunday.

Goodnight…..
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2022 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weirdly, I got an update on my Human Rights tribunal case on Sunday afternoon of all times - like literally just after I complained about there being no updates - yup, it happened just like that:

Please note that it now references the “King” instead of the “Queen”. I can’t help but comment on how pathetic people in general are. They all bitched about how unfair it is and yet here I am all on my own. They would have told me if there was another case like mine and discarded or merged it I believe. I always have to do this shit on my own. Well, well, well; things are now getting interesting…..

I did the bare minimum this weekend but the revised social contract book is now in play and also the royalties for 2022. Life is a bit depressing now as the reality of retirement and the completion of the plays are now in sight. The reality of your failed goals and then other ones you adopted play against each other in your mind. Nothing is a win but only compromises and realities of human society you cannot change - well maybe you can change a bit, but it won’t make a difference to your life as it’s mostly played out.

I said it before that time closes in on you faster and faster as you age. I really have little time left. At this organization the big question is the future fate of the record label. IAIJ can survive without me - as it should. The predominant theme is all about getting your house in order - and why are you doing this? Because you are getting older, this means less money to do things, less vigor to go after large projects. Reduction of mental ability and chronic medical problems just kill ambition in old age. It’s just this depressing vibe and though I’m still 100%, you know that won’t last and thus this urgency to get things done and make those final plays…..

Man, it’s amazing how much kick that vaccine gave me and we shall see how it handles that new variant from Asia. On the plus side, I have cut back on Starbucks as that was a Covid 19 thing when everything was closed except the drive through at places like Starbucks and Tim Hortons. My other Covid sins are being reformed as I have stopped the awful TV dinners on the weekend and all the rest I won’t get into. Covid is over as a pandemic and you worry more about the current flu as that is now more predominant than getting Covid 19.

I may update my laptops today and give that new laptop case a “test drive”. If it can handle two laptops then it’s a lock to keep - but I’ll keep all the tags on it just in-case they drop the price like the leather one.

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/xDjcu-Agors
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Social Club All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 382, 383, 384 ... 414, 415, 416  Next
Page 383 of 416

Jump to: