Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
TALK TO AAVRY KNAPP!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> FOF Records
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ababy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:43 am    Post subject: the woman Reply with quote

Dan Baby, The songs will always be "our" memories....your an inspiration...I'll always have your back...great CD!!! Smile Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:41 am    Post subject: THE KNAPP ARE LEGENDARY Reply with quote

DAN AND CREW ... Hoping life is well for you all + Iam surprised you stuck to your guns ... how I do remember "drop your guns" + + + Smile
Dan you are a man of much inspiration + congrats on your musical endeavours. I want a cd of the old and the new stuff you have produced ... pls send me an email + keeep the faith ok

Dave Moffatt

david@tamcotec.com
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:24 pm    Post subject: Re: THE KNAPP ARE LEGENDARY Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
DAN AND CREW ... Hoping life is well for you all + Iam surprised you stuck to your guns ... how I do remember "drop your guns" + + + Smile
Dan you are a man of much inspiration + congrats on your musical endeavours. I want a cd of the old and the new stuff you have produced ... pls send me an email + keeep the faith ok

Dave Moffatt

david@tamcotec.com

Hi Dave and nice to finally meet you, even if it is just in cyberspace. Anyway, I will give the "heads up" to Dan and have him reply. "The Kid is up there in Northern Ontario" doing well. Anyway, I will shoot you an email and hook you up with some CDs and such. Once again, nice to meet you.....

Maurice

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to here from you again Dave. Glad to see you are doing well.

Keep on rock'in!

Dan
DAVE MOFFATT

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:15 am    Post subject: ROCK THE WORLD ! Reply with quote

HOPE THE DAY IS WELL Smile I CAN ONLY LET YOU KNOW I HAD RETURNED BACK TO SCHOOL POST INCIDENT. IAM RECOVERED + IAM A REGISTERED PRACTICAL NURSE HERE IN TORONTO. THIS WAS A LARGE UNDER TAKING AND YES IAM SELF SUFFICIENT MAKING GOOOD $$$ HELPING PEOPLE DIE A PAIN FREE DEATH Smile NO JOKE. IAM IN PALLIATIVE CARE AND HAVE BEEN IN MY HOSPITAL ORGANIZATION NOW OVER 10 YRS. ANY HOW ... IAM STILL PLAYING GUITAR MUCH WITH ANOTHER COMMRAD FROM THE CRAFT AS WELL AS PERFORMING MAGIC FOR PARTIES ETC. U MAY HAVE SEEN ME ON BREAKFAST TELEVISION. I WORKED WITH PROFESSIONAL ILLUSIONIST VLADIMIR FOR A WHILE + ASSISTED THE COPPERFIELD WHEN HE WAS IN TOWN LAST YEAR I BELIEVE. SOOOO MANY WILD WONDERFUL THINGS HAVE HAPPENED. MY FATHER PASSED IN FEB 2003 ... AND LIFE HAS JUST BECOME NON STOP.
MOM IS IN THE BEACHES STILL WORKING HARD + NEICE AND NEPHEWS + + +. I HAVE NONE ... AND IAM SINGLE Smile LIFE IS SIMPLE AT THE MOMENT AND I ENJOY THIS. HOW I DO RECALL THE KNAPP DAYS AND YES WE WERE SHOWCASING AS THE GASWORKS I DO REMEMBER BACK IN 1991 IN AUGUST SOMETIME. THINGS HAPPEN AND GREAT TO SEE YOU STICK IT OUT AND LIVE YOUR DREAM. I HAVE SEEN THE ODD PAST FOLK HERE OR THERE AND THEY REMEMEBR ME. IAM A CHANGED GUY BUT DEEP WITHIN IT'S STILL THE SAME OLE DAVE ! I ROCK WHEN CALLED UPON ... ANYHOW PLS DO STAY WELL AND KEEEP UP THE GREAT WORK WE KNOW AS LIFE. WE WILL BE IN CONTACT ... AWAYS DAN + MAURICE

DAVE MOFFATT
dave moffatt

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:11 am    Post subject: daze rokz ! Reply with quote

Dan your release is really good. Maurice forwarded me a copy and it CRANKZ. I find the material more mature and tight! Chris your a great drummer and Dan your an excellent composer + I wish you gooodluck. Have to have a reunion one day Smile Metalworks ... Mike Levine Gil Moore.
I nursed Mike's father here in the city and he passed with us. Sam was a great guy whom played with the Toronto Symphony as a bassist. Mike took the role and formed Triumph back in the time. They are legeneds ... so is Aavry Knapp !!! LOL Hands up + we will be in touch brothers !

David Moffatt
scarborough

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:50 pm    Post subject: wtf!!???!!! Reply with quote

when did nawlins buy the cn tower dan what the fuk r u thinkin? you have truly lost all touch ... ps ...still got the bow tie. pure shit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:08 pm    Post subject: Re: the woman Reply with quote

ababy wrote:
Dan Baby, The songs will always be "our" memories....your an inspiration...I'll always have your back...great CD!!! Smile Very Happy

I am sure a lot of women THINK the songs are about them and their memories... What egos

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool

A A V R Y K N A P P ROK !!! all you losers whom disagree .. take your medication and go back to sleep zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Exclamation

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:05 pm    Post subject: zzzzzzzz Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Cool

A A V R Y K N A P P ROK !!! all you losers whom disagree .. take your medication and go back to sleep zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Exclamation

what world are you living in, that type of music (AAVRY KNAPP) is long gone - h i s t o r y - kaput - Todays music cater to the younger crowd - mellow-dramatic crying over broken heart etc. music is not in, now we will go party with some real live music and then sleep ZZZZZZZZZ Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> FOF Records All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: