Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
Our New Office Administrator!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:26 pm    Post subject: Our New Office Administrator! Reply with quote

Our New Office Administrator!

By Maurice Ali, President and CEO: FOF Inc./IAIJ Inc./MORE VISION/IAIJ

Ainsley at her post!

The IAIJ organizarion of Journalists (in association with IAIJ Corp. and FOF Corp.) are pleased announce that Ainsley - our editor of the (York University based) Fortress Newspaper - is our new office adminstrator! IAIJ is a support group that archives journalist credentials and similar support, this is a free service. In addition to her role as editor of our newspaper (next issue out in November), Ainsley will oversee the archiving and support organization at IAIJ as we start our push to expand and gain recognition of our journalist organization which is now four years old.

Once again, congratulations Ainsley, and best of luck in your new position!

Ainsley!

Just and update on our newest employee Ainsley - I finally replaced that ancient iMac with a proper workstation.

It is a referb off lease but never used! The flat screen is from the audio booth but I never really used it.

Also, she has internet capability, so you see I ain't all bad.....
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: