Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
Shaun Kelly's Blog

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> FOF Records
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:26 am    Post subject: Shaun Kelly's Blog Reply with quote

Shaun will be on the move for the next little while and wanted a link to post stuff and such that may not necessarily be FOF Records stuff, so here is the place.....
Shaun K.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:04 pm    Post subject: lyrics for the masses! Reply with quote

I JUST HAVE 2 SAY by Sean K.

As I fall 2 pieces, you've been there to pick me back up, as I fight thru my disease's, you never let me give up,and as I run from the thunder, yet standing up to the rain, I forgot that my best friend was suffering the same pains.

CHORUS: Yuoi give it all away, just to love another day,more than words could ever say, you taught this child how to play, and for all the things that you do, I just have to say "I love you"

When I see myself in your eyes,I cannot help but to smile, when emotions catch me by surprise, you walk with me the endless mile,as I dangled from life's tightrope, you're there standing as my net,while my mind flies out the window,you seem to keep my heart in check.

(CHORUS)

The End
Shaun K.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:05 pm    Post subject: this song is gonna be a hit!!! Reply with quote

AS YOU WISH by Sean k.

Walking around in circles, searching for someone like you,numb from the pins and needles, of everything I've been thru,I got a million questions, but I dont know where to begin,I'll start by being your best friend,if your willing to let me in.

CHORUS

don't be afraid to let your scars show, they make you who you are, everyone of them makes you beautiful,under the light from a shooting star,I wanna be there when you fall asleep, I'll be the blanket you hold on to,... as you wish is what I'll do.

I think it's kinda funny, and a little bit cute the way,you know just what I'm thinking,and what I'm about to say,I know you hurt inside cause, I've been there a few times before, I just want to make you happy, if your willing to open the door.

(CHORUS)

The End
Shaun K.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:08 pm    Post subject: more lyrics!! Reply with quote

BETTER DAYS by Sean K.

Hate bred and misled, full from the lies I'm constantly fed, he said ,she said,sometimes makes you wonder if your better off dead,confused and abused,hard to believe there's anymore truth,broken in and broken down,cannot be lost when your already found.

CHORUS: Running away,nowhere to stay,nothing to say, try to put an end to yesterday.so why do you care,your never there,this is my cross to bare,cause you can't take away my better days.

Worn in, and worn down, king of nothing, yet I still wear the crown, torn up and torn apart,can't find the shore when I'm starting to drown,

sucked in ,and flushed out,can you see the truth without a shadow of a doubt.

(CHORUS)

BRIDGE::: I wont be afraid of the choices I've made x3

The End
Shaun K.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:10 pm    Post subject: killer lyrics , enjoy! Reply with quote

NEVER ALONE by Sean K.

Living a lie seems like all that I got , cant keep pretending I'm something I'm not,time after time i give all that I am, how can I stay strong when it feels like a sham.

CHORUS: If you believe that love is the key, it can pick you up when you fall down,and if you feel weak and your getting in deep and it feels like your starting to drown,just close your eyes and look deep inside and you'll see that your not made of stone,... and never alone.

How can I feel when I dont understand, these human emotions that make me a man,why is it love's such a trivial game, and how can i change when the world stays the same.

(CHORUS)

Trying to keep my head above ground,thru weakness or strength i shall not make a sound,trapped in the crossroads of my own thoughts, in this web of pain I'm silently caught.

(CHORUS)

Bridge:: My bounds are endless,& ties that bind us cant be torn apart,though love ,hate, and cruel twists of fate, still weigh heavy on my heart.

(CHORUS)

THE END
Shaun K.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:12 pm    Post subject: I live for this shit! Reply with quote

everyday is worth fighting for,so read on and enjoy!
LOVE LIVES EVERYDAY by Sean k

Did you ever dream that things would work out this way, the look in your eyes says what words could never say, just a passing glance between lovers and friends,and if I said I do, would you be mine till the end?

CHORUS:Was it written for us in the stars,together we drift off into space,cause your the most beautiful woman by far, with you everything just falls into place,lets take a trip together,a paradise far, far away, where time has no meaning and love lives eveyday

Have you ever wondered how certain twists of fate, bring some closer together, while the loneliest we wait,to find that special someone, it seems the hardest part,but for you and I, the longest road ,,, is the journey of the heart.

(CHORUS)

The End
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> FOF Records All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: