Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
A Social Club Of One.....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 417, 418, 419  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Social Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check out our newest Model/actress called Sabrina:

http://fortressoffreedom.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=957
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taxes and the Marilyn music video are scheduled for tomorrow.
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been a bad boy not posting here for a while. Anyways, work proceeds fast on the videos and here is one of me in action - and look at the grey in my hair.....

Here is the set up for the Marilyn video:

And here is a profile of the lovely Dalila:

Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just another photo of things.

this is a very hard time for me here, I have my moments, it is best not to dwell too much on things.....
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was busy shooting music videos this weekend - but here is a shot from Saturday.....

Some more of Dalila.....

And another pic.....

Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, before our money starts to become a tightly regulated item - I went and bought the full version of AVID that we have been using from the start. AVID Xpress DV is the industry standard and always showed itself when I dealt with people in the TV broadcast scene. I was staring at an avid editor just like mine in the final editing at and TV broadcast production company..... It is what is used on TV and many movies.

Every one now says that FOF is a legitimate music producer; and with our three TV projects up and running, I hope to really secure "TV Producer" with the music title. There is also the possibility for the title of "film maker" but that is big bucks.....

With the new software, I can be assured that the adventure will finish and present to the world no matter what.
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With the music production and promotion taking care of things (with the exception of the newspaper) for the next little while. I took one last change to look and buy anything I figured we would need to keep things going when the money could get tight. I bought a few boxes of DVCAM tape - these tapes are some of the most expensive tape you can buy but have great qualities for broadcast and last a very long time. I also bought a few bulbs for the hot lights as we burned out a few with the Marilyn project and I now am prepared. Earlier on in the week I bought a minty Manfrotto stand and light and use it as a desk lamp - but this can be used as a second back drop lamp as we needed last weekend.

Finally, I gave in to one last luxury and bought an old Nikon F4, pro body with an inexpensive Sigma lens..... I had be looking for a cheap F4 now that film is dead as I had always lusted after these types of cameras when I was younger. The camera will be the back up and still look pro if the D70 goes in for repair..... The F4 has about the same utility as the JVC shoulder mount camcorder - eye candy but only used in an emergency, but still able to deliver the goods if it is needed..... This vacation is a roller coaster of emotions - I have no idea what will happen nest.
Maurice
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for not posting in a while - it is just that there is too much going on. My vacation is over and I am stressed and exhausted..... Regular work is soothing and refreshing.....

What can I say about FOF and IAIJ - We have surpassed the other orgaizations that started with the same lofty goals as us but what have we become, and can the mission statement of that original show still stand. I think it can.....

I must be talking in a vacuum is anyone reading this - if you are then please give me a sign..... Rolling Eyes
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are updates and photos here.....

http://fortressoffreedom.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=3472#3472
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a photo of the sexiest film pro camera ever made and this one is mine..... A Nikon F4

Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every element of the FOF Label has now been addressed and activated - I have now created a real record company!

The Avid editor has arrived and is already integrated into our editing computer - woosh - What a relief.....
meggen

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:56 pm    Post subject: i read all your stuff maurice, good, bad and the ugly lol Reply with quote

[quote="Maurice"]Sorry for not posting in a while - it is just that there is too much going on. My vacation is over and I am stressed and exhausted..... Regular work is soothing and refreshing.....

What can I say about FOF and IAIJ - We have surpassed the other orgaizations that started with the same lofty goals as us but what have we become, and can the mission statement of that original show still stand. I think it can.....

I must be talking in a vacuum is anyone reading this - if you are then please give me a sign..... Rolling Eyes
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:36 am    Post subject: Re: i read all your stuff maurice, good, bad and the ugly lo Reply with quote

meggen wrote:
Maurice wrote:
Sorry for not posting in a while - it is just that there is too much going on. My vacation is over and I am stressed and exhausted..... Regular work is soothing and refreshing.....

I see - that is a sign.....

Yup, another weekend working on the good o'l company. Our AVID system is up and running after I worked out a few glitches. I am also pleased that the record company has the legal elements and such in place for our launch in North American and our invasion of the U.K.!

That is a photo that will accompany the announcement I am writing up on our situation right now..... The more we get closer to making a difference; the more nervous and tight our reasouces get. The closer we get, the more important are the decisions made and the more drastic the consequences if we guess wrong - living on the edge in our on little world - But we are living.....
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some important announcements:

http://fortressoffreedom.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1012

http://fortressoffreedom.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=3490#3490
Maurice
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trying to set up more music videos and the real life minimovi, also taking care of studio time for Dan and paperwork with Shane - that was my night.....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Social Club All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 417, 418, 419  Next
Page 27 of 419

Jump to: