Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
A Social Club Of One.....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 374, 375, 376 ... 414, 415, 416  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Social Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a week! Hardly any time to do anything…..

My life for you is sort of like the movie Tenet. In a nutshell as an older version of myself I no longer have the mental capability of my younger self. I tried what I am doing now back when I was in my 20s and just couldn’t do it. I can do it now but take orders from my past superior self. That guy could freely think in ways that most of you can’t. The fun part of entering one of those alternate forms of thought/mindset is working in our usual world in a completely different mental state of being. The best analogy is Tenet - that comes closest to the mark.

Now, as my mental faculties get worse as I age, I am now better able to communicate and manipulate regular people to do what I want and this is why I am more effective at this now than I was in my 20’s. And all those crazy philosophies I created back then! But still, if I talk unleashed to most women, sooner or later they start crying, so I have to scale things back a bit - at least until they get used to it. Remember, while you may think thinking based on a different paradigm is hard - staying in that mindset and operating in our normal world is even harder and Tenet sort of shows that best.

Anyway…..

The UN General Assembly, the big show, should happen in a little over a month. I typically get an invite to apply to attend - and fail. This year may be different so we shall just have to see. I will have built more than enough funds in the “war chest” for that trip if I get in - so it’s all up to the United Nations.

Things are starting up again…..

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/8NrJXvTDd2U

https://youtu.be/3UxFMITjkWQ
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Half the day gone before I get to work on things…..

I talked about alternative ways of thinking and working in our usual world. No doubt some of you think I’m full of it - yet - there are examples all around you. One example is people living with Alzheimer’s. Without being able to resort to memorizing (especially short term), they would seem rather normal , but they aren’t for those like them, they are living in a perpetual present, like most animals, and you can see their humanity leaving us. If this was just a one step process decease it would truly be interesting to see how they could be trained to adapt and function with this limitation.

Similarity, being blind puts your mind in a different mental state but the hard part is to function in it. Lose of hearing is similar. Loss of touch is almost an exotic issue and adaptation. The question is if you are normal, how does spending time in these altered states enhance your life? You may have more tools, you may even be more perceptive than your contemporaries at the end of it all. However, I hope you see that what I said yesterday was no fantasy - and you can go further than those obvious examples. You have to train your mind to be more flexible and have those unique mental tools when they are needed. Even simple stuff like thinking backwards.

You will encounter some limitations mostly based on age as the plasticity of our mind quickly diminishes. For me, myself until about 34 was a different person. It was not a clear cut line or barrier, there was some overlap. As a man in his twenties my brain was this constant creative freak-show. Ideas kept coming to me like a never-ending dendrite firing endlessly. Better and more creative in every way, far superior to me now. Then the decline took place and I knew it was coming and tried to write all my ideas down while I could. Then I had bad days when lost my creative ability, I was like everyone else now. The good days were still there, so I was still who I was but miserably the bad days became the norm and he started to disappear around 1991. It was rare for him to appear after that, but when he did he was as good as ever and I grabbed some pen and paper and wrote any creative ideas that came by, if it happened early enough I would take the day off for this event. By around 1993 he never appeared again so at 34 my creative ability was over and you got the guy you have now.

If I’m really unlucky I’ll have decreasing memory by the late seventies and go the Dementia/Alzheimer’s route into the 80s. Then the aging guy you have now will disappear and you will get even less for the remainder of my existence.

Otherwise I am watching parts of Tenet again and I’m impressed with how methodical Nolan was getting it all right. This is my second time looking at the film and it gets better as you see it again. So another cult film in the making.

Michael Atkinson

For Sunday we visit Michael at his home for an informal get together. Strangely this will be the first get together for me in years since the pandemic started - wow - things have changed so much because of this virus…..

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/BMu47GV4mnA
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Sunday became my liberation day for Covid 19.

We basically had a Lucifari get together at Michael’s place and the first thing they did was get me into a Lucifari T-shirt with the current new music Sailing Vibes on the back. These are un-retouched photos in a decent bit depth so the back of me looks really good for a guy my age. The hair is all there even though the person shooting it cropped the top - it’s all there. So no issues backside - but stuff is happening up front.

For me the front was the somewhat pot belly and my neck. well it’s starting to go but it depends on the angle of my head but most laugh at my despair - given my age. I’ll keep trimming down but it’s no emergency. Now the expression: I was just going to crop the top and bottom of the photos for pitching the shirt by itself, so my glasses are still crooked putting the shirt on and the guy was not used to the iPhone so I was telling him stuff - but - this was me (warts and all) on Sunday.

I’m also looking for some cool shorts to wear as many want to know what I’m hiding in my pants. I shot some photos in my old cycling gear during covid but I can’t remember the file name. Anyway I’ll rock those for the interested and stay in the pants. My legs show any bump or scrape for like three years before it fades away and that is the reason there. Pure vanity I guess.

The cover is mostly done with regard to The Fortress paper, maybe a few tweaks but that is done.

Covid is officially over for me. I see no horrendous variants on the horizon. I like most, have to continue to get out of the germaphobic vibe and learn to be normal again. I’m still not crazy about handles but give it some time.

Funny, I look at my photos and think a tiny tweak fixes the neck - we aren’t there yet, but sooner or later I will really hit the old man wall and look back and laugh…..

Goodnight…..
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So after declaring Covid 19 over for me personally - there will be changes. First, my covid ritual of wine and TV dinners on the weekends is finished. All it ever did was keep me from flattening my stomach.

Second is running things like a business. This is just not me but everyone associated with us. The experiment had controls and we never said no - but that is not how it works in real life. So there will be this pivot. At the record label veteran acts will have the opportunity to get their material out there, but also mature into industry stalwarts offering their own expertise to the industry. I can certainly help here and this will probably extend to our actors/actresses who may see a more accepting role for them in production and directing.

So there is a pivot, and actually the Sunday musician meetup was almost more like a party/business meeting. Covid is mostly over and folk are looking to the future again. Nothing wrong with that as we all put our lives on hold for over two years!

The Fortress: basic body of the structure is done and now we just tweak and pretty it up and out it goes.

I’m also catching up on things like vacuuming and washing the dishes and such at home. The office is read for people again. I’m getting back into form now for the final plays.

As for advocacy: I always wanted to just get the idea of that third (People’s Assembly) house into reality and let the voting referendums make up the structure at the United Nations. However, as things become more real I will probably have to offer up some idea of a structure of operations. The main idea is to remove proxy from as much as possible. We don’t need proxy anymore. We will need an interim organization to set the global voting system up and base office organization for all the nuts and bolts of any such third house. This would have to have a set expiration time after the set up and testing of the global vote. You get the idea, as much as I said I didn’t want to spell out this part to prevent it from becoming a non-proxy place I would have to specify what happens if a UN vote goes that way.

Yes, I think about what happens if by some miracle we win a vote to setup that third house? I literally groaned at the thought but realized I would have to offer some direction if that happened - as unlikely it still would be.

Anyway that was Monday…..

Goodnight…..
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maurice Ali wrote:
New Website: Orangemicmusic.com!

Maurice Ali - Fortress of Freedom Inc. / FOF Records Inc.

This is an update to a previous article about Mihai Trusca and Orange Mic Music which is his music production company. He has finally started a new website under: Orangemicmusic.com. Check it out for all your music production needs!

Mihasi Trusca of Orange Mic Music

As a music publishing corporation (Fortress of Freedom Inc.) and as a music distributing corporation (FOF Records Inc.), we have begun to rely on Mihai Trusca of Orange Mic Music for for mixing in the production stages and mastering for distribution of the material to all manner of music consumption.

The fact is that we at FOF consider Mihai Trusca of Orange Mic Music one of the best sound engineers and mastering engineers in the Toronto market! He has worked on many of our projects presently and in the past. Take this one testimonial from Pize Zumbovski of AAVRY KNAPP and now his new band called “The Brawlers”:

“We had just finished production of the band’s first EP and we knew we needed just a bit more energy out of the material. When we got back the songs after Mihai Trusca had worked on them, those songs just popped! I can wholeheartedly recommend Mihai Trusca of Orange Mic Music for all your production and post production needs! If I say it’s this good, you can take that to the bank!”

If you are starting a project or got yourself into a problem with the material and need someone with the talent to fix it, send Mihai Trusca of Orange Mic Music an email and take your music to a higher level!

For more information, please visit ORANGE MIC MUSIC at:

https://orangemicmusic.com

FOF RECORDS: CUTTING EDGE MUSIC!

I spent the day setting up Mihai’s new website:

Orangemicmusic.com

We also got Orangemic.net just in case we wanted a shorter url or wanted to split services. So that took care of Tuesday.

Wednesday started off with crews digging up the street at my father’s place for water main and such replacement - and so that kind of took up all of my time.

So a short post today - that is is just the way it goes sometimes. I was going to talk about whether I was a villain in the eyes of many people with my advocacy - but that will have to wait for another day.

Later…..

https://youtu.be/HmVa-YrLiw8
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, so the UN first and then Facebook, Twitter and Snapchat (see the list) and even Myspace. As I go along the advocacy timeline for the Global Social Contract - the options increase. Time to do this now stretches into years now.

However - how will the public receive me and my ideas? Many will consider me a villain, as in the purveyor of a one world government. This can’t be as at the UN as we would just be a non-voting part there. Going rogue so to speak and getting in bed with large social media platforms is also an option but more dangerous. There are many with Facebook the biggest and still trying to find itself. Even Myspace is an option at this point.

But what does that make me as I try to turn my philosophy into flesh? People are naturally nervous and afraid of new things so there is that. The Positive Mandate is there to alleviate that with its positive message and the worldwide vote is an idea whose time has come!

So even as possibilities open to me I could be painted as a villain. It really depends on your perspective. So I will just have to forge ahead and face whatever crap comes my way. I never thought I would make it this far but here I am. Even getting to this point is still a pessimistic outcome but the probabilities have gone up lately with all the other options…..

A hero can be anyone from the top to the bottom - but - a villain can only be the one at the top. The rest are henchmen. But the villain is the one at the top or a person (could just be a single individual) that doesn’t really blindly obey anyone. The villain is the one that has a choice and decides to do something that others paint as a villain. And this applies to me. Nobody forced me to do what I am doing - it was my choice. And realize that most villains don’t see themselves as villains. They see themselves as purists of philosophy, dynamic businessmen, or freedom fighters against the current regime. In fact, to properly play a villain an actor has to get inside that villain’s head and from his perspective realize that what others consider bad are just necessary to achieve a worthy goal. The villain’s arch enemy can also be a villain. So two villains facing off against each other know that each is on the side of right.

Sometimes the villain is quite cordial to the protagonist sent to stop him and tries to turn him to the other side. This is because the villain does not see himself as a villain and therefore wants the protagonist to see things from their perspective.

Anyway, I may make it to the UN in late September for an event - we shall see. Then there is the annual General Assembly about the same time. I don’t need to tell you I’m so salty to get back into it.

Goodnight…..

(NSFW)
https://youtu.be/9REJJ7KJS10
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well well well - how the worm can turn on a dime…..

I just applied to give a speech and attend an event during General Assembly on September 21 at United Nations Headquarters in New York! The speech is about the new Global Social Contract as it pertains to the event about discrimination of minorities. Anyway, I stand little chance but these are the best odds I ever had since 2015! From the balls out - the only way to live life! This was just a target of opportunity I lucked into - but there you go…..

I already received email confirmation of my application so I did my part. Now it’s up to fate - or The Fates…..

The Fates

More on this later…..

https://youtu.be/rqZlQ3IWX4s
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember this iconic photo:

That is Muhammad Ali knocking out Sonny Liston to leave no question that he was the heavyweight champion of the world! He was famous for letting his opponents think they were getting the upper hand when Ali had another plan in mind. This is metaphorically what I want to do with all the discriminatory issues I had to deal with in my life. The Positive Mandate is the philosophy behind it but the new Global Social Contract is the practical way to make it work……

The new Global Social Contract will create something new for humanity - an extra layer separate from religion, nations, cultures, and add something new: The Global Citizen.

https://aglobalcitizen.net

Steven Hawking said that humanity is doomed against a sentient AI as it could develop faster than biological beings and he is correct - but humans can’t even keep up with regular technological advances - so what to do? It would take generations to change all the cultures, geopolitical systems and lifestyles humans have and will defend (even if it’s irrational), so I don’t even try.

The answer is to keep everything as is and add a layer in addition to these parts of human culture. Even if some parts of these extra layers are at odds with the others, humans are quite happy to embrace anachronistic aspects of traditional culture while embracing leading edge technology at odds with culture all at the same time. So this does not bother me, but we need that extra layer to move forward as a species and develop. That layer is global so we take everyone together and develop their minds to keep pace with tech and develop far faster in this new culture as opposed to replacing all those old cultures people still consider part of their identity.

So I’m not really a threat to a person’s traditional culture, I’m not a threat to the present geopolitical system - I don’t try to change anything - but add this new layer of humanity and build this new identity in all of humanity’s minds that create to the ability to take a quantum leap forward in human cultural development.

So that’s what is going on at this stage of the advocacy. For those that wanted to join the cause you now know why I shunned the overtures - because you didn’t know what you were getting into by joining at that time. When everything is out in the open I will need all kinds of help and that will be the time.

Ok - so back to current events.

I applied for the discrimination event at the United Nations to attend and to speak with what I believe is the only rational answer to eliminating discrimination. I think my chance of speaking is very slim and attending maybe a bit better but also slim. Our organization has done the most to eradicate the discrimination I personally faced yet they would probably say the association has nothing to do with discrimination. We have an answer that could work but watch us not get a chance to speak about it.

This is real life…..

This is the first time I applied to speak during the General Assembly meeting in September so I am moving forward in a way. However, everyone is gunning for a spot like this so don’t get your hopes up too high. I have to act like I am going though, so I have already booked a one night hotel room if the impossible happens. If I wait to see if I’m in there, will be no vacancies left in Manhattan and any cancellations will be obscene in price (like 1,300.00USD a night).

My return to international advocacy is happening faster than I expected. Expect the unexpected. It is what it is and that is what it is right now…..

https://youtu.be/9LYEbWnxzYc
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I said the Pandemic was over for me at Michael's music get together last Sunday and it seems I was right.

So as you know I applied to speak and attend this discrimination commemoration during the 77th General Assembly at United Nations Headquarters in New York City. It’s on September 21 and in the middle of the General Assembly with Presidents and Prime Ministers and other world leaders getting together. This was a ticket I could never get.

Anyway applying to speak there is a new one for me so there was that this week. The reality is that at best I may get a ticket into the event but that is sort of a long shot. But if I don’t get in and all I see on WebTV is a bunch of well-to-do white guys slapping each other on the back – I will go absolutely f**king ape!

If there is one person with consultative status and the money and resources to attend, if there is one person who has suffered discrimination and is trying to do something about it in a pragmatic and original way – it is me! I really do deserve to be there and I don’t care if I have to stand at the back - I deserve to be there!

I was going to go on a more vitriol laden rant but I will wait until the bad news comes – then write a scathing article for IAIJ about it. 30 years and nothing has changed! Nothing! I have an idea that could work as trying or forcing people not to discriminate will not work in the short term. You have to add that extra layer and have them keep their prejudice but start interacting with people globally and everyone with one vote so they have to deal with each other to get things done – and then – you have the possibility to rationalize changes in behaviour as friendships and allies are made globally and the more superficial aspects of people are shown to be superficial – that is how you end much of discrimination in the other aspects of our lives. If anyone has a better idea – I am all ears!

But I digress. Applications are now closed and at least my initial application was handled buy someone at the UN with an email (Ahmed…) so I may have a chance to have my application fairly evaluated. Anyway that is where it stands now.

I may have the usual opportunities to attend that never work out but I will go through the motions because you never know. Pandemic restrictions still exist and that may keep attendance down so this is my best chance to be there when the big dance is being held!

In other news…..

I am making progress in my fitness as I let things slide during Covid. I am also getting rid of bad habits during Covid. On weekends I used to pig-out on chips and dip and drink red wine with TV dinners and watch DVDs. Well I cut out the dip firstly. Now cut back on the red wine and substituted Coke as it looks like red wine. Then cut back on the TV dinners. Things are getting back to pre-pandemic life and that is refreshing…..

Goodnight…..
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sunday is puttering around the house and playing tag with The Fortress.

I would like to finish The Fortress on Sunday but it has to pass through several people so we shall see how it goes. Trust me it will come out soon!

I am again warned by my gang not to bitch about money as I am by no means poor. I get it, so I won’t bitch about money and how we all get ripped off - oops, talking about money…..

I’m actually kind of depressed. No matter, the advocacy will carry on because winners never quit and quitters never win. I’m also gearing up to get back into live action music with the record label and its new boundaries in the States.

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/h5nDeMvPJZE
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The weekend is over! Got more than enough sleep. cut back in my vices! Hey guess what - The Fortress is done:

Sam wrote:
The Fortress 2022!

By Samantha Blackwell, FOF Inc. / IAIJ Inc.

The 2022 issue of The Fortress is now available. This issue marks the third issue of The Fortress to be available online. We will also make some physical copies but active distribution of physical copies has stopped. This is just a sign of the times with all publications these days. A pdf file of The Fortress will appear below. We will also be converting all issues of The Fortress for online viewing eventually as has this was never available before.

Our thanks to all that contributed to the publication!

https://fortressoffreedom.com/The_Fortress_2022.pdf (30mb)

THE FORTRESS: STRONGHOLD OF FREE SPEECH AND FREEDOM OF THOUGHT

Thanks to all that contributed and thanks as always to Samantha and her work on this paper of ours that is approaching 20 years of age. We may - just may - put out an old fashioned paper newspaper like in the beginning as an anniversary treat and go through the rather laborious task of distributing these things at the colleges and universities in Ontario. It’s just an idea so don’t hold me to it. But I miss the “old rag” - we were younger and full of life. We thought we could change the world - wait a minute, oh yah, the new Global Social Contract…..

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/nji5zvkuuFg
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I do now is wait on things.….

Let me remind you that I never get picked to attend during General Assembly and speaking during General Assembly is even more of a stretch, so be prepared for some heartache. It is nice to apply and day dream about actually having a voice there so you relish the moment until the bad news hits you square in the face.

I have actually gotten used to it over the past number of years - I just don’t want you guys to think I am going when the odds are that you are not. Let’s get real, I’m some “johnny come lately” at the United Nations pitching some radical ideas nobody has heard before. What do you think will happen? Anyway I wait. In the mean time I take care of things at home. Life at my age is depressing if I stay with those my age. They all are retiring and have medical issues. The younger part of my gang is more fun and vibrant but I’m keenly away that more and more I don’t fit in - but - for the man with ideas I still belong among them as all this is for them.

You realize whether you acknowledge it or not, that things are coming quickly to resolution and you will soon have your answer as to whether your ideas have any merit. Part of you wishes things just continue as is. It’s a fun mindset to be in. Putting out movies and TV shows and concerts and making music and the advocacy all at the same time made me a cool guy among the cool people - they said it as much countless times. How much longer is that going to last…..

At the end of the day the Positive Mandate for Humanity, the Worldwide Vote, and the new Global Social Contract will be resolved as useful and will be changed in all sorts of ways - or - discarded. However this determination may happen very fast. I may slink into agism advocacy for retirement as I like the advocacy and everyone says I’m good at it. However it is a very downbeat emotion for the future.

Anyway, it’s not over yet! That much is true today…..

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/GGhu5Zl5ry8
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doing something close to nothing…..

I keep telling you all that unless I get confirmation that I am in - going to the United Nations during General Assembly is just a pipe dream. I have never succeeded ever since getting consultative status.

This year is different in that covid protocols still are in place. You must prove that you are fully vaccinated and so on. Many countries may not send full contingents to the events also. So the odds are better this year but still I think the odds are against us.

I have been inundated with bad luck lately. normally this would be a good thing for my chances at the UN, but selection is not a lottery so I don’t know how much that will help - it can’t hurt though…..

In music news:

Spiritbox

If you are a fan of Spiritbox then know that they will be performing at the CocaCola Coliseum (Exhibition Place) on September 17 (2022). This is a Canadian band I kept my eye on ever since they split from Iwrestledabearonce, but they got too popular too fast for me to make any overtures. I felt that the previous band’s music was just “too much” and this new laid back vibe better suits them.

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/-mSBEpKtH_s

https://youtu.be/45fvwFunaKE
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another day of “blah”…..

I’m paying off the property tax now. Next is a wipe down of the car as the road work at my dad’s place just covers the car in dust.

The dog days of summer!

These don’t last as soon it will be all business again. Anyway now that I’m on the plus side of finances I’m looking at extravagances and deciding what to cut back on. It’s funny but when you have short term debt the extravagances don’t matter. Maybe if you cut them off you pay of your debt a year earlier - but that argument does not matter or get rationalized and you keep the extravagances. It’s only when you get on the plus side and can keep the money immediately that you see the upside to being cheap. This means that all those people in expensive cars at Starbucks are in debt up to their asses! So don’t be jealous of their car - it’s not their’s - and they probably don’t even own a house.

I’m not going into debt again like I did with the Fortress Experiment. I was shackled by the experiment controls and so had to spend out of pocket. Now I’m running things like a business and that means no negative cash flow. That also means I’m competing against other businesses but Covid took care of most of them and they are gone.

For the Lox we even had others pitching for the event - for really - less than 600 views in 8 years? - Anyway this event was put on by FOF and D-Block (The Lox record label) as we had the 20 million dollars of special event liability insurance and The Lox was not playing if they were liable for anything that could conceivably happen. On all the posters you will see FOF and D-Block present in the top right hand corner and that says it all right there. The Lox didn’t want to be associated with anyone that didn’t have the pockets to handle any shit that might happen. Same for Freeway (who had to cancel the night before as he got robbed in Toronto) and Mob Deep who cancelled due to schedule problems. But that was the start and how to do it. We were almost silent partners back then but may take things one step further with promotion with More Vision - our advertising department. It’s nice to reminisce watching promo on YouTube, but live events stills scream radio ads still.

BTW: Apart from FOF and The Lox, every other vanity company (if they were even registered as a company) went belly up including the bar in Niagara Falls. When The Lox found out the owner was a guy with a mohawk - well it was us or no show. Oh well - that’s business.

Only the advocacy seems to have picked up where we left off. And here we just wait…..

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/py__2dI7FRc

(NSFW)
https://youtu.be/CuBvSE_CGKw
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I’ll plop the Global Social Contract written statement as html text on the index pages of my websites of the same name.

Aside from that I’m just chilling.

Like I said before, I was always out of place in my community, my nation and in fact the world at large. The things others find easy like marriage and having kids were very difficult if not impossible for me. For most normal people, having kids is like falling off a log. And why was it so hard just for me to accept things - oh yes, no wife or kids - society offered me nothing in return for being there.

The flip side is that they have no control over me - I’m a free man! I’m so out of place here. My perceptions are strange to others who just accept things as they are and will always be. I know better and can propose changes for the betterment of humanity. I thought I would have found others to compete with but so far no luck there. As far as I’m concerned, I’m an outlier, not of this world or mentally not part of humanity. That is an interesting opportunity for new ideas and concepts to be disseminated which is in fact what is happening right now.

What is - is - so you just play the play. You just dance the dance as an outside consultant offering ideas to help your client which is humanity in this case. Like that movie Tenet I talked about before: “You are inverted - the world is not” said to the protagonist but meant to remind him he is in hostile territory and he is the outsider. What comes naturally to him is insanity in this world. He has to play along by their rules while doing what he has to do. So that is sort of it right there. Life is tough for you because you are an outsider but your unique perspective is of value to the world nevertheless. What do you get for doing this - nothing in return - you did this as a moral imperative in the end…..

What’s on the surface may not make much sense, but if you take the time to think it through you will see how you can manipulate things as an outsider - you just have to play by “their” rules. This is like a game - their rules and their game. You are mearly a player and an outsider at that! You can’t change the way the world is - but I am trying, there is always that!

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/8NrJXvTDd2U

https://youtu.be/ItL_kEXMtXM
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Social Club All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 374, 375, 376 ... 414, 415, 416  Next
Page 375 of 416

Jump to: