Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
One Tiny Moment In History

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Social Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 5:23 pm    Post subject: One Tiny Moment In History Reply with quote

Signing the cheques!

Just one moment to remember - I signed the first cheques for Fortress Of Freedom Inc. and International Archiving Of Independent Journalists today. I also added money to both accounts today using the cards.....Now I know that things work.....

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:39 pm    Post subject: Re: One Tiny Moment In History Reply with quote

Maurice Ali wrote:
Just one moment to remember - I signed the first cheques for Fortress Of Freedom Inc. and International Archiving Of Independent Journalists today. I also added money to both accounts today using the cards.....Now I know that things work.....

I guess we should think you do not have large balances? Smile
My Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I looked at the sky tonight and said to myself that we would get rain and maybe heavy storms.
BigBill

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can relate to this. So big deal.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Shadow wrote:
I looked at the sky tonight and said to myself that we would get rain and maybe heavy storms.

While putting on my socks this morning I discovered that the pair did not match. I then looked for another pair that matched instead and removed the current pair and substituted that matching pair. I then had the proper set of socks to wear with my matching shoes. Wink
Sue

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today I went shopping serious shopping not food shopping and didn't buy anything
My Shadow

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
While putting on my socks this morning I discovered that the pair did not match. I then looked for another pair that matched instead and removed the current pair and substituted that matching pair. I then had the proper set of socks to wear with my matching shoes. Wink

Are you actually claiming that a pair of matching socks will automatically match with your matching shoes ? How interesting... but highly debatable.
My Shadow

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess each one of all these tiny moments in history is the one most important of all to the one who lived it.
My Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...And the rest is silence.*

*Hamlet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Social Club All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: