Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
Birth Of The Fortress!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 5:21 pm    Post subject: Birth Of The Fortress! Reply with quote

Birth Of The Fortress!

By Maurice Ali, Journalist

Surprise.....Surprise.....The Fortress is born! The news came early this afternoon as I noticed a message on my answering machine. Wow, one of the early jobs at the printer was cancelled and my was done ahead of time!

There is the first newspaper as presented to me by the printer! A keeper! That was one emotional moment as I drove up the street to the printer and received that first copy into my hands..... Now comes the hard part of collating and distributing the newspapers to our target market starting this weekend.

As much as this moment was for me, so it is to many others for whom this paper could never have been completed. My heartfelt thanks go out to Sue, Mark, Zahava, and Penelope who were the reporters on this first issue. Also worthy of note are the contributions of those individuals who helped me in the very early days of the organization, where small things could have resulted in the abandoning of the project; many here but Greg and the mysterious "My Shadow" kept things active and kept spirits up in those very early days.....once again.....my heart felt thanks.

Much to come in the next little while; but I just wanted to get the word out.

The Fortress Lives!

Comments And Discussion
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: