Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
FOF's First Audio Commercial - Voice Model Needed

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 5:30 pm    Post subject: FOF's First Audio Commercial - Voice Model Needed Reply with quote

FOF's First Audio Commercial - Voice Model Needed

By Maurice Ali, Journalist

Our very first project in "Audio Promotions" will be our own audio commercial. This will be a real commercial at industry standards on a radio station broadcasting through the air at a government approved frequency in the Toronto, Canada and surrounding area.

However, to accomplish this, we will need a "voice" model. This is not the first time we have employed models - here was the first:

Now we need a voice; so we are starting a small competition to get one. If you are a female, and have a nice voice and wish to enter the competition; follow these procedures:

1. Register on our "Free Speech Board" with a valid e-mail so we can contact you.

2. E-mail me at maurice@fortressoffreedom.com or fortressoffreedom@hotmail.com with your request to be put on the list to be our "voice" model.

3. Wait for the official procedures of the competition.

We will endeavor to be fair in this competition. This will probably entail submissions of "wav" files of a given number of sentences and these will be reviewed on the submission's merits for our purposes. Any questions can be posted on this board with the link at the bottom of this announcement. Thank you for your time (Oh- the purpose of the first photo? That was to remind me to never repeat what I did the first time and to answer the obvious question on why I am moving on these projects so fast. The answer is that I have been here before. The business card in the photo was my first advertising company called "Creative Exchange" It was created in the early eighties and had potential; however, over-indulgence and a lawsuit ended that venture. Now I am older and will never repeat the mistakes that lead to the first failure. That tie was a perfect example of the problem - Enrico Coveri and would probably sell at over 250 dollars today - still a nice tie.....but that type of flash is not needed this early in the game. Anyway.....you wanted to know.....).

Comments And Discussion
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: