Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
A Social Club Of One.....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 368, 369, 370 ... 414, 415, 416  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Social Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some days…..

Things are too busy and back months ago when things were quiet I tried to get a direct distribution deal with Apple Inc., I got the corporation registered with the IRS and submitted it. the I got an email from them that they could not find the number in the registry probably because it was too recent. I then waited a while and then resubmitted the number and then nothing! Even if rejected you should get something but things got busy and I just forgot about it.

So yesterday I figured I would apply again under a new Apple ID and got this message:

So things may be screwed up there as when we try to log into the account it would ask for privilaged access when I punch in my Apple ID. Anyway getting direct distribution means I need a Apple laptop or Mac and I’m happy to just be paying off things right now. But my gang are big on the label and into the music so I will see what’s up.

Over the weekend its the agism book as I can do some good there before my abilities decline. Its sad to see people like Sean Connery and Peter Faulk go this way. They stayed in Hollywood so their issues got caught on camera sooner or later. Too much going on right now - but I will deal with the record label and Apple as that company (FOF Records) - REFUSES TO DIE! Go figure…..

Goodnight…..
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2022 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The weekend…..

Elon Musk

As of this moment Elon Musk has put his purchase of Twitter on hold so we will put our Twitter advocacy on hold until its full steam ahead on the Twitter takeover. I hope you young people see the folly on putting your ambitions in or on one person’s life, we didn’t - but just saying. If Twitter does not pan out there is Meta and the one we had most success in is still there at the United Nations.

I have to get back to work on the agism paper so when I speak I can point to my own research on the subject. Like the Positive Mandate and the Global Social Contract, this is the result of my moral imperative and life experience forcing my hand into advocacy. We all tend to hide away the aged in our families but hiding only hides the problem and does not solve it. I intend to bring light onto the darkness and speed up or force positive change by having the issues directly in the face of those who can make change happen!

Like I said before, I’m all about reducing pain sadness and misery on a truly humongous and gargantuan scale and what happens to old people as fallen on my radar. And then there is the loneliness - much work to do here…..

Goodnight…..
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2022 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I’m just doing things this weekend.

I cracked my screen protector, just a crack at the edge but it bothered me so I replaced it in the mall. The brown girl at the kiosk did it and flirted with me probably just because she was bored. Of course I sprang into action telling her how old I am. She countered I don’t look it and and I told her I might pass by with my 89 year old dad later and she can see the end result - Ladies Man - Maurice Ali - not! Most guys try their hardest to make themselves interesting to women to get them - I’m the opposite and take any interest in me and squash it and then lament that I’m so lonely…..

I bought groceries, met with my other sister’s family and slept through the afternoon. Got up and washed the dishes and cleaned the kitchen and put away some tools I had on the floor.

I’m still watching movies and last week it was “Trading Paint” with John Travolta and Shania Twain in her first full length movie. Sadly, this car racing movie was a total bomb with a box office return of just 18,000 thousand dollars! 18 grand with John Travolta in it? It’s ok but dull but I’m a sucker for hometown girl Shania so I’ll say its OK. For this Saturday its “Ready Player One” which was actually quite good. A movie that explored alternative reality vs. reality and directed by Steven Spielberg. Its fun if directed to the kids but all the old flashbacks to 80s and 90s pop culture in the alt reality - kind of make it fun for all - it just works so it gets my thumbs up!

Sunday I get to work on the agism paper again. Take the folks to a park and mow the lawn. That is my life right now.

Goodnight…..
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2022 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Im really into the agism paper now.

One thing about social platforms and a global social contract for them is in dealing with hate groups and stuff like that, the platform does not have to be the arbitrator of what happens because the global populous has a chance to vote on issues through their cellphone apps and user policies that absolve the owners of the apps from ownership of those policies. I’m just throwing that out there…..

On Sunday one of our directors said advocacy can’t really work on the large social platforms as they are just interested in making money. Well if that is the case having a Global Social Contract would indemnify the platform, its directors and line personnel from nefarious use of the platform because the core policies were agreed upon by the entirety of users - they only concern themselves with making money.

Just saying…..

In other news:

I cut the grass, took the folks out to a park, watched the latest Matrix movie and worked on the paper. That movie was a dud. Spoilers - the first half of the movie was OK with Neo a famous software dude having made the Matrix software app/game and won awards for it in 1998 and so on. He is suffering from mental illness, sees a shrink regularity and takes blue pills for his condition. This is actually quite fun even if done many times before. His boss - a guy called Smith - summons him to his office to tell him Warner Bros. wants to get back into the Matrix app/game again even though Anderson said it was finished forever. They even had a Matrix 4 book made up for the project as Anderson just groans and becomes more anxious. He’s had suicide attempts before and tries again. Oh, and he sees Trinity regularily at this upscale coffee shop, she calles herself Tiffany and has a husband and kids and Neo/Anderson doesn’t know why he’s attracted to her. I’ll leave the plot there as the story just goes completely to shit from then on.

Fishburne and Weaving (Agent Smith) passed on the movie which says much. I believe Fishburne is still with Reeves for the next John Wick movie though. If they kept going but changed the story line to Neo finds he is back in The Matrix but things have improved as per the last movie and he felt he made these changes and thus reinserted himself into The Matrix (after the machines re-animated him) as an endorsement for the new deal. And so seeing this again he inserts himself back in and lives in blissful contentment. That would have worked for me, but what they did with the back half was just a pyramid of shit with flies on it!

If you are a fan of the movies just go and watch if but realize the fun and inside jokes of the first half end there and its crap after that! Its like Wachowski had directorial privilege for the first half and went on this fun metaphysical plot of whether Neo was still in some form of The Matrix (a take off from the last movie) and then the movie company took over and messed everything up.

Anyway, enough of that - Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/p8n8WdpW9tA
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2022 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Short and sweet.

I am making a proper book about the Worldwide Vote. With its use in social media we now have a book to flog! And that is the takeaway for today. That book should be done by the end of next week and out on sale. The website index page makes a nice book cover minus the IAIJ moon. So thats what is happening in a nut shell.

Oh, and I’m still pissed off over how bad the new Matrix movie was. I bought the 4K disc set - what a waste. I felt like vomiting at the end of that one!

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/2AsFOoe2iUs
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2022 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So if you want a photo with Keanu Reeves and you are a girl this is what you get:

Notice Reeves never puts his hands on a woman. I believe Salmon Khan may have started all this - but I’m not sure - we have pics of him clenching his fists during hugs and what not. Anyway Reeves is being praised for his “hands off” approach to women. This is something I did even before the Reeves “thing” got noticed. One famous example is when I first went to Times Square in the summer (July 1 - 2015, 4 years before Reeves was praised for his non-hand use), these topless women (actually women with paint on their boobs) would come after tourists - usually men by themselves - and pressure them to take a photo with them for money. Anyway I fell victim and two came up to me wanting a photo.

Try cancelling me now!

Now there is some history with me and endorsing the right of women to go topless in public way back in Toronto when that was a thing. I did yearly stories on that (the marches) and yes there are photos I took with topless women. Anyway the New York examples were pretty lame with painted tops. I even told them why I was in New York but one got keen to take a photo of me. Oddly enough this one was the prettiest and the paint was so thick on her breasts you would never even think she was topless. Anyway she wanted a photo and I wasn’t going to un-endorse my position on topless women controversial thing and so I handed my phone to her friend and took two shots of her in different poses all decked out in her New York costume, but in the photos you will see I kept both hands shoved in my back pockets. They thought this was hilarious and cool all at the same time - but there you are.

Try cancelling me now!

I tried to find the shots but so far “no bueno”. How long have I thought about posting these photos - six years? Political correctness says the time stamp on the exif data proves you were doing this even before it became a topic. So I should show them and own it and defend it as a plus for me! So if I find it I will show them here and if not you will just have to trust me. At the time I looked at the photos and thought how lame I am dong this, but time since then has rendered a judgement on the topless debate and women touching debate and I scored on each area - so I’ll post it if I find it!

In other news:

The Worldwide Vote book will have a dedicated section for social media never seen before. Work carries on nicely…..

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/KM6jijhNHTI
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2022 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just working on the WorldwideVote book.

I am presently shifting my plea/request/demand statement for the United Nations to allow a popular vote there into the United Nations section.

In the smaller “other platforms” section. I am expanding on the Musk letter to a general strategy to use a vote - and - global social contract on large global social platforms.

Both sides of the book: The Road and Other Stories!

As for political correctness in the future? Well I am not wearing a mask in the Times Square photos beciase I didn't know we were going to have a pandemic in 2020. Donald Brasseur didn’t know smoking was a bad thing in WW2. Anna’s author photo in the back of her book has the cigarette digitally removed (by me) as she was young alive and vital at the time. Don’s cigarette stays as that was the style back then and I’m really not in favor of changing history to the current flavour of the month cause - so he will always be seen in that photo as is as its historically correct. Hide the photo in the future or find another more suitable one, but not alter it!

Don posing with a cigarette in WW2!

Goodnight…..
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2022 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got an email on Thursday that UN Headquarters is now back to full capacity which means that I have 21 spots or passes or so scattered around the world for my gang to ingratiate themselves to the powers that be - even if it is only me right now…..

United Nations Headquarters!

It’s time to start the flip on the Positive Mandate on it’s head. Up till now I’ve been preaching or extolling the advantages of full expression but not pushing the alleviation of sadness and suffering that adopting the Positive Mandate will do. Actually it is the lessening of all that hurt that is the biggest payoff with adopting he Positive Manadate for Humanity. It is just that it is spread out among all of us that it doesnt have the “wow” factor that the positive aspects of the Positive Mandate does. The positive aspects of the Positive Mandate is obvious but now that is out there, we can appeal more to those suffering in all their lives and lessen this by asking them to embrace this part of the positive mandate through the new deal offered via the Global Social Contract which has the Positive Mandate as its core philosophy.

We just keep going along with the plan of disemination, so along with the Worldwide Vote, we have another vector of dissemination as an appeal to lessen pain and sadness to those already suffering! This type of policy projection for dissemination is “so” badass, I pat myself on the back for doing it! I have a free hand on the world stage and nothing to lose! I’m old but since I started late there hasn’t been enough time to corrupt me. I’m sort of a rare bird at places like the United Nations. One thing, when I get the chance to disseminate the ideas I won’t hesitate. You take the metaphorical shot and see what happens. So many people don’t want to jeopardize what they have by taking that bold stance when it counts - taking the shot - and invoking real change.

What do the people at places like the UN think of me? Well they are players and they let me in - that should tell you something right there…..

The world needs new ideas and I have some and that is the place to disseminate things like a new deal for all of humanity. I’ve taken the shot in the past and its always worked out for me. I guess its being brave or sure of yourself. Or maybe if you take the shot you are standing up to the global overlords wanting change by your rules. Maybe that means you are really on their level. The fact they havn’t “turfed you out” by now adds evidence to that theory. They never seem to take out people like that, they may punish them or play games with them but they never seem to get eliminated. Like I said, humanity need ideas and the people to take those ideas to the places that matter and petition for change - without hesitation or backing off opportunities…..

In other news:

Here is a shot of Salmon Khan “sort of” hugging someone.

It is what it is…..

This is a UN pass, the front has a picture of me and holograms all over the place!

So that what’s going on now. My access card is expired but will be renewed whenever I get back to the UN. It’s like coming back to my second home, but I can still give it all up in a heartbeat to forward the advocacy…..

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/yaUdOEvW7wc

https://youtu.be/zrweIwjHP-U
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The is “so called” vacation of mine got off to a rocky start. We had this wild wind and rain storm that damaged roofs and trees and power outages were everywhere!

Anyway, I have to take care of two houses, so mine checked out ok and then on to my dad’s place. That was ok as well so I also took the opportunity to mow his lawn and get groceries. In the midst of all that I had a siesta as I don’t get all the sleep I need in the work week. So hardly anything got done on the advocacy front, but there is still Saturday Night.

Earth and the phone should grace the new book!

What I’ll probably do is get the cover files ready. The earth is easy with a copyright free NASA photo. I’ll probably need a new photo of my old cellphone with the voting screen on it, and then just play around with the graphics. I may need a new ISBN but that us easy enough to get up here in Canada. I get back to text work early on Sunday.

Possible future site for us is that low slung library in the foreground!

I also thought about what if the impossible happened and we got the go ahead for the third house at the UN - where would that go? I figure it would probably be in the vulnerable areas that are not used anymore. The old cafeteria that overlooks the East River would be a perfect meeting area for the new global social sphere. The exposed and vulnerable area on the south side where the library is could house administrative offices. All these are now just storage areas as they can’t withstand a missile attack. In the past few years the UN in New York has been fortified to resist a missile attack and the cafeteria and south library were just vacated for safety reasons. We could use this space and just “risk our lives” - Hahaha. They were in use when I was there in 2015 so I have no issues on this front.

I watched a new 2022 movie in the wee hours of Saturday. Its a sci-fi “art house” movie called “Expired” and is this slow moving but cerebral low budget film starting Hugo Weaving (Smith from The Matrix) - I guess he preferred this rather than The Matrix Resurrection - Hahahahaha…..

Anyway, that was what was going through my mind on Saturday.

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/H1YMTYq3DUU
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2022 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I have actually started on the Worldwide Vote book. I stole the photoshop book cover from another book and changed the title. Colour and font is the same but this book will have graphics. I kept the mandate and social contract books plain as befits their importance. The Worldwide Vote is less so and can have graphics. The front cover should be ready by tomorrow’s post.

Miscellaneous Ramblings:

Take the back cover off: Removable battery -Yay!

Upside down but to the left are the physical “kill switches”!

I have had a Pinephone for many months now. It is actually my secondary phone and will stay that way for a while as it’s hard to get the sim card out. No matter, the thing is un-trackable and un-hackable (if used properly) and the ultimate privacy machine barring the old burner phones. They have since come out with a better version with a better modem and more ram and better screen. They call it the Pinephone Pro but it’s still in development mode - like none of the cameras work. On mine both work on the various operating systems except Ubuntu Touch. I’m on the old but developed Ubuntu Touch and it’s almost perfect for what it is but no selfie camera (not developed yet) so only the back camera works. For some reason a selfie camera was not a priority on a security phone - hahahahaha! But everything works and call quality is good and it should still work on US bands for now. This phone is unique as it has kill switches on the back for the microphone, cameras, modem and so on. This is one cool phone. The original Pinephone still rocks as it’s functional. Want to use the better camera in the Pro model? “No-can-do” as the developers have not yet got around to making it functional yet.

The “sort of” apps that are not apps but usable on this phone!

There are new accessories like a finger print scanner that works on both phones - but no development app support yet. So I think I have the best outcome for a true privacy phone that cant be hacked or tracked. This phone replaces the Blackberry Passport (Blackberries were the go-to phones at the UN) which probably won’t even be allowed on the US networks now anyway, but at least I have a phone for privacy in a world where everything is known…..

Youtube - not ideal but a livable privacy phome!

And don’t buy into the claims that such and such a phone can’t be hacked. Download an app like they did at Pinephone and it can be compromised (Arch OS of course, they still get suckered-in by video games, SMH). But the OS needs to be open source and so far the Pinephone is the only one that truly is, so that is where you go to get a real privacy phone. I just don’t trust the others for us lowly individual citizens. Snowdon revealed that every transmission at the UN is captured and looked at so I’m not that paranoid for wanting this thing. For most it is connected to your level of security paranoia, but my concerns are real. For industrial espionage you have a choice of truly modern functional phones, but for the dude who wants to change the world - the base Pinephone is it…..

Goodnight…..
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is the front cover for the Worldwide Vote book so far:

Worldwide Vote book front cover!

I’m updating the Positive Mandate book and the social contract book all at the same time to save on redundancy. It’s already Monday so the New York trip seems a no-go unless I drive down there. In retrospect it was a good move to update the video cameras and editor as that tangent would have died if I delayed it till now.

Seriously, you wonder if it’s worth it but you are too heavily invested in it to get out. Besides, what would you do with yourself - this thing has become your identity. So you go forward but strangely you needed the endorsement from those who tried in the past. Not so much a physical “real world” endorsement as most are too old and senile or dead now, but feel it in your mind and bones. If I failed to do it in my active lifetime I would tell my successor/successors to take all that I had and the others had - don’t start from scratch (you only have so many years of life) and use what works and is true - make it your own for the times you live in, and just make the thing a reality! All the work done before and all the efforts of those past visionaries before you will mean something and been validated by your success. The problem with humans is that their lifespan is too short and it hampers human development - so don’t start over - take what is there and make it your own - just get the job done so those before you did not waste their efforts in vein!

This is sort of like old school stuntmen who would never want you to shut off the camera if a stunt went horribly wrong. You keep filming it as best as you can. If you stop or turn the camera away, all the effort that was sacrificed or even that life used for that shot was wasted. Even if the stuntman dies, if the shot works, you use it - the stuntman/women would have wanted it that way. Anyway it is what it is.

In other news…..

Kali

Tails

Qubes

It’s not just secure cellphones I have but secure computer operating systems. I used to have Linux Mint as a dual boot in my travelling laptop. If anyone at border services wanted to turn on the laptop and have a look see, they would have to know the Windows boot sequence within seconds or all they would see is an empty Linux Mint operating interface. That got tedious after awhile so I went back to full Windows but you can boot Linux from a thumb drive. Even better, with Tails you are completely anonymous booting from anyone’s computer (its all on a thumb drive) and pulling out leaving no trace. I have that along with Kali which can also double as a hacker OS. I tried Qubes but that is too resource intensive and the fragmentation - while secure - is too much trouble unless you really have something to hide. BlackArch OS is new and interesting (some may argue the “new” part but the rapid increase of tools lately to now dominate makes it new to me). If you get used used to Kali you can graduate to BlackArch OS for even more hacking tools. Not all hackers are “black hats” and you can make a pretty good living as a “White Hat” hacker getting money from tech companies for finding vulnerabilities in their systems before they get nefariously compromised - and that’s why you are free to download them all at will.

BlackArch

I’m no hacker but I’d say most use Kali as the OS and use Nmap and Jack the Ripper as tools to get started. BlackArch is too “new” to see how popular it really is now (as-in toppling Kali or Parrot). Anyway, my knowlege here is just to know if I’m being compromised and thats about it - anyway…..

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/DGhhOzzlS7w
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually have the first rough draft or skeleton of the book made - Yippie!

One thing before we leave the hacker phone (yes the Pinephone is a privacy phone but known better as a hacker phone) or privacy phone thing - realize this. Do not go by the articles about the most secure phones in the world. You will only see posts for the iPhone 13 or Google Pixel 6 or even the useless Librem 5. So far the Librem 5 is a joke with people paying six times the price for the phone than the Pinephone and waiting years to get one and most still waiting. If you get one and update to the latest release you still can’t use the back camera that has specs better than my phone but if it does not even turn on - what is the point? As of February the phone will try to call but no audio! Basically the phone is useless. Maybe it actually is a very private phone - because nothing works. Just don’t go on-line and buy the thing. The only privacy phone people like us can get that works is the original Pinephone and get the 3gig ram model with 32gig of storage - don’t get the base or Pro model (they are still trying to get that “Pro” thing working).

The people that make the Librem 5 will state their phone is all open source but it is a lie! Things like the modem still have proprietary coding - but - so did the Pinephone until the coding was hacked and made public. By law Pine64 can’t ship the phone with the open source coding for the modem but once you get the phone you could apply the hack and do what you want with the coding (Foss?). Anyway, long story short, the Pinephone is it and now the most transparent. I will only use it going into harm’s way just to ensure I’m connected to friends/family/my gang and only for emergency purposes.

October 12, 2021 post!

That part about the hacked modem is interesting. Remember I had issues with me showing off the new Pinephone and the Starbucks NFC getting screwed up - could have been the hack or not….. Hacking the modem can lead to this kind of interference. It could work both way protecting you or disturbing others - this is no daily driver - “in emergency break glass” kind of phone! Anyway I’m no longer on that OS but can easily change back! Free mochas at Starbucks - Hahahahaha…..

Ok, that is it for hacker phones. If you are just worried about “the man” snooping on you - just get a de-googled phone instead…..

Goodnight…..
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2022 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had to take my dad in for a tooth extraction and that just happened to fall in the middle of the vacation week, but it is done and I’m now a free man!

The book is basically a done deal with just touch ups and maybe a new ISBN number for the Kindle version. If I threw caution to the wind I could just go to New York for the day and take care of the essentials. My brain says no - but - my heart says yes, so what to do?

I’ve already downloaded the Arrive Can app and will send the necessary documents to UN security to update my pass. I’ll probably drive there now that the water pump is fixed. This would be a Friday “kamikaze” trip if I pulled the trigger.

I don’t know, but I could just go down there in July or August on the long weekend. So I’ll just play it by ear. No need to book a hotel, I never sleep good over there. Just in and out like a strategic strike. People will not understand why I want to go there for just a few hours, but you here know why. Getting a pass now is way less hassle later if you get an invite. Plus check out some office space while at it. Have a meal at the UN cafeteria and bolt out of there and head back home. All because of this secret other universe/life I am in and my crazy quest to change the world for the better. Just remember to play things out and if the opportunity comes before you - go for it and don’t hold back out of fear, at my age you may not get another chance.

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/thJgU9jkdU4

https://youtu.be/sSgr5SxIKFU
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2022 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I’ve been rushing around getting ready for this possible trip to New York.

I’ve basically nixed the flying down there as its too expensive (especially coming back) plus you need a negative test to fly in and so on. Driving, it seems I only need proof of two approved vaccinations and I have four with two Pfizer. The United Nations has approved me for the pass via email. All I really need to do is get some cash in USD just in case, print off my vaccination summary and carry all slips just in case. I have to plan my route and such but much of this will be “off the cuff”.

Nothing of great importance is happening on this trip so if the UN shuts down, its a bitch but no big problem. I just need to know how to drive down there if need be and have that other option available. Maybe visit some haunts of mine in Manhattan, but driving down there gives me a chance to check out things outside of the subway system.

So it looks like a “go” but the beauty here is that I can change my mind at any time. I’ll update my ArriveCan app so it they deny me entrance at the border I can get back into Canada. This is a bit of an adventure! I’m taking the Mustang on its first real trip now that the pump is no longer an issue - it’s a daily driver and not a “garage queen” so welcome to rocks and potholes south of the border (the 17” rims were always a good idea here). Parking: That is a problem but I may just park in Manhattan and pay the expensive parking fees. We will just find out and I’ll update you then - if I go - no guarantees…..

Goodnight…..
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BREAKING NEWS: AT THE LAST MINUTE I DIDN’T GO!

I was all set to go but lying in my room trying to get some sleep before that midnight ride – I called it off! So in the war between heart and head the head won – but it was not a blow out. In the future I can see a world where visceral feeling and emotions rule above all – but we are not there yet. I still have to operate in the present and that means rationality and strategy above visceral feeling and emotions. I have to operate in the present. The visceral and emotive mind may very well be more powerful and open up an expended realm of thinking and expanded perception and understanding, but it has to be nurtured from the beginning to be fully developed and we are not there yet. Yes I was into different forms of thought and thinking back in the day – that gifted person I once was is not more, but I still remember. So while I yearned to go and prepared to the point I was ready, rationally it made little sense except to scratch the itch I had to physically affirm I was back into it. I am back into it but this was unnecessary. If I had real advocacy to do I would have gone but that was not this case. There are more subtle reasons – but again they appealed to my rational sense.

So I called it off. It was fun though, I learned a lot on getting to the UN by car. My travel insurance I had always used is not more and had to use CAA. However, I now know how to drive down there and where to park (Newark Airport and take the train into Manhattan). Once in Manhattan I know how to function. If I had advocacy to do I would have simply used the airlines and paid the price which is steep at this moment. But it was not necessary so I called it off. I’ll use the money saved to pay off more of the expense to have set up the video division and soon that will be done and it will be all advocacy for any resources we get.

Not to belabour this but during a vacation it was fun to plan this trip with – at the time – me truly believing I was going. If interested I will go though the thought process that lead to this decision. However, at the end of the day I didn’t go and it’s depressing in a way but also a relief, the conflict being between the head and the heart. The heart and instinct won out in the past and the heart minus the instincts should win out in the future – but not now – the head still needs to deal with the reality we operate in right now. But for those – mostly women – yes, I place much on our visceral and emotional sides of our mind, but to get there I have to use my head and deal with those who govern their actions solely by rationality and judge by it. Rationality is a pragmatic mental tool that works for us in the present day – but that may not always hold true in the future – but it holds true today, so I used it and called off the trip. So the head winning plays well with them right now. That is just reality and I have a job to do. The future? Try to get your head around the idea of a visceral and emotional thought process minus our instinctive influences – not as easy an idea to wrap your head around – that there are other ways to think, get into that space and you will be able to have some interesting conversations with me…..

But the rational mind still rules the world, so I use that right now (and yes I started a paragraph with “but” – deal with it…..). So I do my job…..

Oh I forgot the update for Friday. Formatting the Worldwide Vote book for eBook and getting the special ISBN for it. Updating a new OS for the Pinephone. Pinephone is the only phone that can run on hacker software OS like Kali. Yep - the Pinephone is a hacker Phone!

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/4_wAUizB2m8
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Social Club All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 368, 369, 370 ... 414, 415, 416  Next
Page 369 of 416

Jump to: