Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
A Social Club Of One.....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 356, 357, 358 ... 414, 415, 416  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Social Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saturday will be as close to a do nothing day as I can get. It’s almost 5:00pm and all I’ve done is waxed a few parts of the car near to the ground just to be thorough. I went to Starbucks in the morning and then down to Walmart to check out some DVDs (actually Bluray) and found one. I will skip Sunrise Music this week as I don’t want the people there to think I’m the nut-job that I really am.

Those places used to be all over the place. They called them record stores and then into the millennium they became record and DVD stores. But there were other places like Blockbuster Video that rented VHS Tapes and then DVD’s. They had a chance to buy Netflix who also sold and rented DVDs by mail and look at them now - I think there is one- one - Blockbuster Video Store left.

I love video and I put my movie and short on the big screen in a 400 seat theatre from the 1930s called the Royal Cinema. I’ve put shows on CTV, Global TV, Prime Video, IMDB/IMDB TV, YouTube and sold the a DVD and short disc and the multi-disc set for the series. If I had to rank them in importance I would say our first TV show on Global was the biggest deal and cemented me as a cut above the others as nobody - nobody - from the street got on TV like I did. I forced it on the air, and it worked! Broadcast on Channel 3 over the air and in cable that was “the” score! And coming in right after Saturday Night got Live! Next was the movie premiere at the Royal Cinema. I used to go to theatres last just like this as a kid and watched movies things like “The Theee Stooges” at these theatres and here I was reliving my youth in the same theatre and going to the food and drink bar and going back in with an enormous Coke and large Popcorn drowning with hot butter and watching my own movie with the others - man that was an experience and finally seeing the curtain - yes a big 50’ curtain close on a movie you made with people standing and clapping at the end! I’d say next was Don Brasseur’s show on CTV just because of how hard it was to get that shown on the air. Legal threats to the corporate lawyers did the trick and there was Don on daytime programming. After that was the DVDs as I loved DVD as a media format and I had to make and sell these before this business model went dark. Then Prime Video, IMDB/IMDB TV and lastly YouTube where I beg for views/likes/subscriptions. I watched two DVDS so far on Saturday.

Our show at night on the marquee of The Royal Cinema!

But what I want to get to you is that minor scuffs and scratches on my four and a half year old Mustang still bothered me enough to get out into the cold to cover them up with wax. When thing like that are a bother to you your life is good. Nobody with cancer worries about a nick and scratch changing tires! The magnification of a nick and scratch to an all encompassing nightmare of my life just shows you I have few personal problems in my life. Others around me have real problems. My turn will come and it won’t be pretty, but I have a job to do with the advocacy and health concerns would nobble that - and we can’t have that!

Sunday is Hunger Games Part 3 with me trying to get a booster shot. Oh, and the UN didn’t throw back my statement yet and the ability to send in a new one has past - I just keep my fingers crossed that it goes through as is…..

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/jJMEPHNjHE0
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2021 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a quickie…..

I’m about to try and get a booster shot. My prediction is that it will not go well. The aim is to get a Pfizer shot as the booster Moderna shots are at 50 percent and the Pfizer is at 100%. Wish me luck, but I can quickly call it off as I have an appointment for a Pfizer shot tomorrow morning. But nothing is for sure so you try….. Basically for my always first adopter group they just throw a piece on meat on the ground and we all fight over it. The other ages are more civil.

Let the Hunger Games Part 3 begin!

More later…..

https://youtu.be/jT7iKN5lEao
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So actually it was a bit of the Hunger Games Part 3 on Sunday.

Between phone calls (some pharmacies would not even pickup the phone) and stuff on the web I nailed down one place that would accept walk-in booster shots. There was no parking left so I had to park in the next street over and walk back. As I walked in the pharmacy (Shopper Drug Mart) some folk were following behind me talking about how they were kicked out of this other place - so yes, Hunger Games Part 3! Anyway there was one young guy in front of me being turned away because the interval between shots was not large enough. And then some really old guy with a walker who just went to the inoculation nurse and said thanks and apparently took off without a vaccine. My turn came up and I told the dude I was there for a booster and he said the boosters were only for 70 and up - I guess I don’t look 70. Anyway I told him double AZ qualified but he didn’t believe me (so I must have been the first) and I told him to check with the pharmacist. The pharmacist confirmed I qualified and to his credit the dude started to get me in as a walk-in - but no - the pharmacist asked what happened to the old guy and then said we were over the limit for walk-in patients anyway so I had to make an appointment for Wednesday morning instead. I looked behind and there was this lineup behind me - good luck you all…..

I gave up after that as I now had two appointments with one for Monday. So driving back lamenting how hard it is to get a shot, I ran across an anti-vax protest in this industrial area (115 Gordon Baker Road, Toronto, Canada, November 14 (2021). I doubled back and took some photos. It
didn’t make sense why they did it here but it was open to the 404 highway beside it (only a chain link fence separating them) so I figured that was the plan to protest for the traffic on the highway. Little do they know that if they tried to get a shot they would probably be turned away like I was. I still have four more days to keep the case open for extra shots at the Ontario Human Rights Tribunal so I’ll make a determination there. But I wonder what they would say about all the effort I am going through to get a shot.

I could see some anti-vaxer going to the some pharmacy and being turned away because all the appointments were booked. Then telling the pharmacist they were anti-vax but now want the shot and being told: “nice try but we are all booked up and will probably run out before then”. That would be too funny but also a possibility if the kid doses get approved this week. And here they are thinking they would be tied down to a table and forcibly given a shot - if only that would happen to me! Instead I’ll be walking three blocks to North York General (because the parking rates at the hospital are obscene), possibly with snow falling on the sidewalk and hope I get the shot as promised and not catch anything extra while there.

Anyway that’s my quest for a booster shot so far. We’ll see if I’m more successful on Monday…..

Goodnight…..
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright it’s done:

And confirmed 168 days from your last shot and not six months. North York General gives Pfizer every day except Wednesday just to let you know. If they have both like SDM then you have a choice. Moderna booster shots are at half strength and Pfizer is full strength.

That is your PSA from me today.
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, the booster is done and this is the first shot that maybe gave me a reaction…..

It was just a sore shoulder but this definitely came from that Pfizer shot. Before there was nothing as in absolutely nothing (which had me thinking all sorts of things but the flu shot was the same as in nothing) that happened in the previous shots - but this one I noticed. So maybe now I definitely have some protection. But - I’m probably going to try to keep the human rights case with the province going. I have till week’s end but will submit a day early just to be sure.

I’m not the kind of rollover and go away kind of guy. Me and others like me were forgotten because there are only 18,000 double AZ and a few million mixed, but especially the double dose AZ people were given different healthcare than anyone else and it was age specific - so we go ahead.

As for the dream team combo of 2AZ with a Pfizer booster the experts privately would talk about? This is what is happening in the UK and rates are dropping there as they rise elsewhere in Europe - but this is not science but just observation. This also does not have any impact on the human rights case as they can’t justify what happened to people like me and the fact they could have easily have corrected it but chose not to.

Anyway in the real world I do mundane things like the cable box has to be swapped at the Rogers store and I have to get ready to change tires on the Buick Enclave. The Mustang is now rustproofed for the winter and we do the Buick now. The weekend sucked as I know what the future holds for me personally, but what can you do? Everyone just keeps getting old on you and dying on you or just disappearing. The disappearing part happens with people retiring and I exchanged phone numbers with one on Monday with another retiring in three months or so, and another in about half a year. One guy I’ve known for 34 years but not the over 40 years of my best friend. I may be a couple of years younger chronologically and younger still biologically but losing friends and family takes a toll on you. Your past is endorsed by those who came along with you, so as they leave your past and memories get fogged over without someone to revisit them with you and keep them fresh in the mind.

I’m off next week and I’ll do a zero base review of everything as it relates to our advocacy. You get nothing for all this and is why so few do it. But if people of vision and talent don’t do the right thing the vacuum they leave is replaced with lessor people with the most selfish or nefarious goals that don’t improve humanity. See how that works? So that is what I and others like me do without recognition or payback. I do it for a moral imperative. My experience is that the more talented are higher in morality which gives them an edge over the others. The others have larger numbers but they are all crippled in their thoughts compared to the talented, so talent has a chance but that is all they have. So many can’t fathom it - my motives - and chuckle at my seemingly impossible goals. But I have made headway and their “law of the jungle” mentality means that sooner or later someone takes advantage of them and they lose much of of what they value the most. Things never change in their world…..

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/mqYxoEJUM6k
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I’ve crafted my reply to the Ontario Human Rights Tribunal and will look it over a few times and then send it in tomorrow.

I could have just let it lapse, but it’s the principle of the thing. Anyway, I’m not going to debate the issue here but to say they will now have to respond. We will take it from there.

The sore shoulder from the booster shot is gone and we will just have to wait and hope it’s as good as the full series MRNA vaccines. Aside from that is more running around doing things for the family. I had more time and less hassle ten years ago, but whatever as this is life.

I did make it to the end of our adventure. Hopefully the written statement stays and is formally disseminated at the United Nations. It would be nice to have done this in person though. There is still a side-event in the future on the Global Social Contract but nothing is ever for sure. But like the matter with the tribunal, I will still keep trying and disseminating the Global Social Contract at the UN would still be the coolest thing ever! Humanity is de-evolving in some ways these days and we need a new deal for everyone on earth…..

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/Zk1DNzg0LWs
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2021 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it’s done!

My reply to the Ontario Human Rights Tribunal as been sent! This maybe futile but you younger people should note that I am still doing this and nothing happened to me. No black helicopters in the middle of the night or anything like that. I also crafted the response and sent the email soaking in my tub of hot water where I am punching this out. So that got done and we shall see what will happen.

Next is the United Nations opening up their headquarters in New York for NGOs to participate again in-person. I got the email on Wednesday and it means when I go there I hand in my 2020 security card and get issued a new one. We will just have to wait and see how this impacts the operations I usually am associated with. Time will tell - but this is good news!

Other stuff…..

For Thursday I will pay off the remaining property tax and finish with that. Also the car passed 7 months without a rad fluid leak! But here is the kicker, as soon as the next day appeared I started to see small rad fluid spots on the driveway and front part of the street at my dad’s place where I usually park. But it only happens there? It could just be the Canada Post vehicle as they park in our driveway and at the front also. I’ll just keep an eye on it. I should tell you I was actually relieved when I saw the spots as self-repairing cars should not exist. So this isn’t some nightmare as much as a curiosity that needs to be resolved…..

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/oezKQEF0deY
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cleaning out my cellphone. When was the last time you heard that! Then I add a rare House song from my youth and take the folks out to IKEA.

My vacation starts tomorrow and will all be about caching up on things. Updating the websites and forums. Maintenance on my dad’s car and so on. All the vital stuff was done yesterday and we just wait. I have that zero base review coming up. I think we will slowly get aggregate contracts for the record label and start migrating our catalog to them. For the ones we don’t yet have we will use freebie aggregators till we have a respectable set of contracts. Then we will look for acts and start the more commercialized label that way. Stuff like that.

I don’t shut anything down after years of building them up. We just keep costs down to the minimum and play the game better than the other guy. That in a nut shell is the secret to a successful business.

Plus: I’m triple vaccinated and we don’t need testing to enter the USA or come back if under three days. That means I can get back to the UN stuff as they are opening up for NGOs again - finally….. We can also start using that virtual/practical office in New York again! For a few years. New York was my second home - it would be nice to go back! Anyway this is all good news…..

Office on Park Avenue in New York!

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/7RswZkSrAQE
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And so the Zero Base Review starts.

More Vision stays without changes.

International Archiving of Independent Journalists Inc. stays as is.

International Association of Independent Journalists Inc. stays as is.

We start on the rest today. The Record label is of most interest now but before it was the video at FOF and the entertainment company.

The Mustang is leaking rad fluid again. Just drops over the past day and this morning everything was dry. This is a warrantee item and Ford will not fix it unless the thing is gushing. I may just live with it as an anomaly as you don’t even have to add fluid.

I’ll also work on the. Buick and get it ready for winter. It needs new tires but the weekends are too busy. So you do it on a weekday.

I also scored on three 1/4” socket drive extensions as I only had a three inch one and now I have two, four and six inch wobble extensions. That is good enough for Saturday duties but we still press ahead. The life of a gear head…..

I’m also watching old “B” movie DVDs, and lots just say it’s an acquired taste…..

Later…..

https://youtu.be/BsbV_8Renm8
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It has begun.

I have started the process to turn FOF Records Inc. into an aggregator for streaming services. This will be a long and gradual process of cutting the umbilical cord from the parent company (FOF) and ultimately FOF RECORDS Inc. becoming a fully autonomous corporation in the music industry.

But it looks like we can do it and keep fixed costs down. As of today we applied for ISRC codes specific to FOF RECORDS instead of Fortress of Freedom. Next is UPC codes specific to the record label. That is a few hundred up front and 50 bucks a year. Going forward we will deal with SOCAN and stuff like that. On Monday I apply for an EIN tax ID number from the IRS in the States as that is needed for Apple.

There are no guarantees and if Apple or Spotify turn their noses up at us I’ll do the same but with Fortress of Freedom which should go through no problem. But I want the record label in there as aggregators become the new labels - same for FOF RECORDS. The ISRC and EIN will only happen starting Monday. There’s no I rush but I’m salty right now to get things going. Strangely FOF ENTERTAINMENT has one up one the record label with Prime Video but things are quiet now though we still have one contract with Prime technically still active.

But that’s the plan as we expand and give more corporations more autonomy.

Goodnight…..
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I may be putting the whole aggregator idea on hold for awhile.

This comes as I dive deeper into the requirements. Yes it’s doable but then you are really committed and again money for startups is thin. I counted the aggregators for Spotify and it’s less than you think. The smaller ones have like 5 million songs with them. But as a start-up this could be a money loser that could force closure. After the Amazon experience you see that even the best contracts can lock you into things you don’t want to do.

Fist of all is that I can’t get a tax ID number online from the IRS as usual - I have to call them. Then there always the idea I may have to employ at least one person in the States. Usually international corporations are birthed in the State of Delaware, but we are just nationally registered in Canada. That might be a problem because other streaming platforms are in Europe and so forth. Some may require an office even if only virtual to operate in a given area.

All this goes against my minimalist cost philosophy and not being tied down with contracts. This isn’t the end but it certainly is a pause in the plans. And I have to tell you that idea that Spotify had in 2018 to let artists directly upload content to Spotify is worrisome. They ended it in 2019, but with the bulk of music now uploaded to streaming platforms - then why not do away with aggregators and just keep more money or pay less out and just to the artist?

Once again, the Amazon experience still haunts me. We got kicked out without notice and after they just kept cutting back royalties to virtually nothing. Even the CD sales got the axe. Then the DVDs ended the same way. I just don’t trust big tech anymore to truly commit to something that could squash us. The idea was that all the media was a platform for ideas that supported the concepts and philosophies we espoused at this place. And we made it to the end with all corporations still intact. Aggregators could be gone at anytime and I’m too gun-shy to risk something successful on a business model that has many red flags.

When dealing with big tech you are at their mercy. They can cancel you at any time but you are beholden to them if they wish for the length of the contract - not exactly a fair deal. Once you are committed to them you are in bed with them. I haven’t even seen the profit and loss statements for the smaller players involved yet. So going ahead and more importantly signing a bad deal can only be broken by dissolution the corporation and that is not how I do business.

So we put things in hold.

I’ll keep looking into it but there are better ways to save some cash. This all seems to be a whole lot of headache with little in return and you can be shut down at a moments notice. Spotify really only has 41 aggregators worldwide that I can see. We don’t cut that type of exclusivity and getting stuck with yearly UPC payments for product we do not have and yearly filings with the IRS for business and employees we don’t have is too much trouble. Just dealing in Canada is trouble enough. The cash to get this up and running would be better spent on FOFSTOCK 2 to be quite honest. At least that would be fun…..

Anyway this isn’t a “no” but a hold…..

Goodnight…..
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monday was a productive day.

We did get our ISRC codes as enrolled for FOF Records. I then went on hold with the IRS in Pittsburg and ultimately got FOF Records it’s EIN number!

EIN is short for Employer Identifier Number and for a foreign business like ours it amounts to a business licence in the United States of America. With an EIN I can get a bank account in the States, have a legitimate stand alone office and address, contract business in the States that can only be done in the States and employ American citizens as an employer. For the record label this is a big deal as the American Market is 10 times larger than in Canada. We can hold events down there and contract directly with American acts. Businesses we deal with are more comforted with an EIN as this makes us legitimate in their eyes being known and registered with the IRS. So even if we are just toying with being aggregators, there is more going on here than meets the eye! Shane was ecstatic with the news as if we hit the big time, but it must be said that music in the States is the big time - it had to be said. The IRS took my Canadian number down but really liked the fact I had a number in New York and Texas so they took the New York number down too.

Me at SOCAN!

So Monday was a big deal for the vacation. But more has to be done on Tuesday like a new SOCAN account. We regularly get money from SOCAN now so I want that to be set up properly. That should happen on Tuesday. All this does not happen in a vacuum and my dad has to get his booster shot today as well. The car still leaves spots of rad fluid on the ground but it’s not constant like before. Oh, and the Dodge Challenger and Camaro may be discontinued in the 2023 model year which is next year. A sign of the times but the Mustang will soldier on, but will be a order only sort of car without many being left on the lots waiting to be sold.

We will do the announcements shortly but I just want to make the main one about autonomy and let my gang handle the rest. No one man show.

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/WQgu0MpnKq8
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Worst kept secret but we had to do it for SOCAN today:

Maurice Ali wrote:
Shane Signs with FOF Records Inc.!

By Maurice Ali, FOF Records Inc.

Shane at FOFSTOCK!

FOF Records Inc. is excited to announce that Toronto artist Shane (Shane Murphy) has signed another music contract with our organization. The contract was signed and executed on November 20 (2021) in Toronto and provides for production/distribution/branding of the artist and their material.

We will tell you more about Shane’s new album in the upcoming months, but for now all of us at FOF wish Shane all the best with his next album with FOF Records!

Please visit Shane's website: www.shanemurphy.ca

FOF RECORDS: CUTTING EDGE MUSIC!

We sent in the SOCAN application for FOF RECORDS which was more involved than I thought but it is in there and with that I have accomplished the bare minimum for the vacation. The record label finally has its autonomy from Fortress of Freedom.

Now I have some latitude to do thing like do maintenance on the Enclave. It needs a new battery and tires. I also have to catch up on web work and file away all my business papers. I can actually chill out. By chilling out I pay through the nose and watch barely watchable “B” movies from like the 80s that never made it to the theatres. But they must have the director’s commentary. This is a thing only particular to others that have put real movies out. You actually search out bad “B” movies that “tried” and relish those personal stories about what happened to the movie. You only get this type of esoterica on discs and that is why I collect them. THX1138 was one of the few you could stream on your TV and play the director’s audio off YouTube over your cellphone to get it that way but usually too much trouble.

The last few days was watching Hellfire/Primal Scream. A first effort from kids just out of film school and it shows. But it had commentary and a documentary on the making of the thing and the original reel they made to pitch the movie. The commentary and doco were made after - as in 35 years later - but it was good! They pointed out all the mistakes and failures and why things happened. This stuff only appeals to other filmmakers but I love it! I love the leading actress thinking how it would launch her career and it never did - but this movie was “her” movie. The lead actor actually had a career and this was his first film and he was forever embarrassed with it and actually demanded an apology from the director for all the hassle he put the cast through. They even had the producer on who was just an ordinary businessman who did it on a lark but got his money back when it went straight to video. It did screen at Cannes but that was it.

Prior to this was Cyborg 2087. But I also screen profitable blockbuster hits like “The Hitman’s Bodyguard” where the director opens his commentary with the fact that as he is recording this the movie is number one at the box office - he knew who his audience was and was just “rubbing it in”. Then there is Michael Bay defending product placements and explosions everywhere in his productions. I supposed if the family burned the turkey on Thanksgiving - in a Michael Bay film it would have blown up the house sky high! So this is how I relax myself to get away from it all…..

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/K_9002bj-J0
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wednesday was another productive day.

We continue contacting other organizations in the music industry and I’ll leave it there. I’m happy that I’ve finally done things that previously I didn’t have the “nerve” to do - but do now. All I can do at this point is what I’m doing and that’s all I can do - so - I can’t really complain.

It was an incredible pain in the ass - but - the Buick now has new tires! I’ll just leave it there. On Thursday the same car gets a new battery but this I can do myself, so smooth sailing there. My sister’s son goes in for a child’s Covid 19 vaccine and I’m more than curious to see how that goes. They say the kids are enthusiastic to get them like the adults - but we shall see. These are needed as case counts grow in the schools as everyone gets shut in due to the cold.

And that’s about it. I actually am finishing up on all the tasks I had planned, so now I can take it easy and “coast” a bit for the rest of the vacation. I just saw 1917 and up next is audio commentary on Jurassic Park which should be interesting. And strangely nothing yet from the Ontario Human Rights Tribunal. I figured they would have kicked the case out by now - but whatever…..

Goodnight…..
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Winding down the vacation…..

I got the new battery in the car. The “how to” videos always amaze me. Biggest fail was a simple splash screen saying at one point “remove old battery and replace with new battery”. That was the most important part of the video! First is that like the Mustang, the car companies never put handles on the batteries making removal a royal pain in the ass! A video could have said things like move the passenger seat full forward to make removal easier. Note that in the Buick the battery is inside the car with a trap door in the floor between the front and rear seat. So I pull the battery out swearing and grunting and with Herculean strength it starts to come out only to be blocked at the last minute by the front seat hinge - seriously like about an inch - but enough to prevent extraction. So I had to reconnect the battery to operate the seat and move it forward and then take it all apart to remove the battery with grunts and curse words and all the rest! So why couldn’t this have been included in any of those videos? Just saying…..

Then I returned the old battery for the core charge which was another pain in the bum. So back to my dad’s place to collect my tools and going around to the side garage door I noticed a aluminum soffit panel on the ground and a soffit rail vent down! The squirrels trying to make it a home for the winter! So I have to seal that back up on Friday. I also have to spray rustproofing under the car before I drive it on salt encrusted roads and probably Friday for that. It just doesn’t end - two cars with batteries and tires each replaced at the same time…..

As for the corporations: I did my part and I just let fate show me the direction. I’m not getting any younger and I have to set things up for the future. That is what is happening right now with FOF Records for example. Set it up for the future in whatever guise it takes. I did all of that this week - so that got done. Lots got done but then more stuff just turns up. You just roll with the punches. And the macabre discussions with my gang. Like what happens when I get cancer or Alzheimer’s, you can tell them I’m fine and 100% but it doesn’t work. Probably dead within a year due to old age. Anyway like I said - you just roll with the punches…..

Oh yes, I’m looking for some really bad movies on disc like “Manos The Hands of Fate” and “Monsters A Go-Go!” - you can’t make that stuff up! Streamers and YouTube if I must, but movies this bad deserve a DVD jacket and artwork…..

Goodnight…..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Social Club All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 356, 357, 358 ... 414, 415, 416  Next
Page 357 of 416

Jump to: