Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
A Social Club Of One.....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 352, 353, 354 ... 414, 415, 416  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Social Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok: I’ve been a busy little beaver since the last time I posted.

First of all I created a tails program on a USB jump drive. For what I do I really don’t need it but created one just in case. This was a pain in the ass to create as Microsoft and Avast don’t like this privacy stuff, but I disabled stuff and worked around things and have it available if needed.

Qubes being set up on a USB stick!

Second: I downloaded and installed Qubes! Installed on a 128gig USB drive that is. Qubes is right now the most privacy centric OS you can have - but again I don’t really need it - but just in case. So that is the reason I have it on a USB stick. You just stick it in any compatible computer and boot from that and there you go. Qubes was created by Joanna Rutkowska first known for the Blue Pill shown at the Black Hat Breifing in 2006 and then the Red Pill programs and is the CEO of Invisible Things Labs.

Linux on my laptop!

I’ll play around with it just to see if there is anything worthwhile and take it from there, but Windows 10 and Linux Mint on my main laptop will stay. It’s great as it is. It boots to Linux by default so any customs agent or security personal that boot it up just get Linux with very few files or photos on there. I’ll just claim we use Linux for privacy and scrub the laptops as policy when we travel - they will buy that….. You have to know how to boot into Windows before Linux boots to get to the real stuff in the laptop - and you only have five seconds to do it. Any computer geek will notice what’s up but base line security probably doesn’t know or really care, it’s just some extra security for me and I have yet to need it - but because of that it’s stays as is…..

For anyone interested in this stuff, Rufus would not let me flash the latest version of Qubes - I had to flash it using something else. But it installs from the flashed USB drive into the second (bought new so clean) USB drive which will operate the OS when plugged in and booted on any compatible computer.

So the AI stuff will have to wait a day. I’m stoked to fool around with a new operating system.

More later…..
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah….. The weekend…..

I watched Ad Astra on the weekend and read the bad reviews before, so I was surprised by the first half of the movie being - ok. The second half became a bit of a shit show. Brad Pit’s character dad (Tommy Lee Jones) is an astronaut who went to Neptune and kills his crew and starts firing ani-matter reaction waves at earth that threaten the planet. The whole movie revolves around Brad slowly making his way to dear old dad, and when he gets there we never really find out why he is trying to destroy earth, Brad just tells him he is coming back with him and they fight during a space walk and daddy just tells him to send him off into space. Then Brad blows up dad’s ship with a nuclear bomb and uses the so-called concusive force to send him back to earth. When a movie craps out as bad as this I can only think they ran out of money, considered it a total loss, and gave it a happy ending just to make it into the theatres and try to recoup the budget. Spoilers don’t matter here as their is no point or plot. There is one minute at the start where Brad says goodbye to a girlfriend we know nothing about - and then she comes through the door at the end supposedly to live “happily ever after” with Brad. Honestly, I thought she was to going to tell him she was pregnant - this always works in other movies…..hahahahahahaha…..

As for the computer programs: I kept Tails and gave up on Qubes and threw Kali on the new thumb drive instead. Qubes runs like crap on a thumb drive and really needs a ssd which I won’t pay for. I understand what it’s for but I don’t troll the dark web. Really, it is more of a pain to use unless you really need the isolation. Kali is hacker software mostly to test systems - this I may actually need when the phone arrives and also on my laptops and PCs. So I threw that on the thumb drive with all the tools and will forget about it till needed.

Kali being set up on a USB stick!

Don’t download tails. I can because I’m a journalist and have a reason. There are snoops everywhere. Kali is too technical and you would just waste your time with that. If you really want to try out Linux get Mint as that’s the easiest.

Another weekend down the drain. It really bugs me to have so much down time. All good though as I spend it on the family. But how I yearn for the days of past when I was on a mission and dong things on my own - totally involved. Those days are gone….. Now I’m just some old dude trying to be bad ass, when I’m just some old dude. I have a reason to live and a reason to get up in the morning - I have ideas and advocacy - but I’m still an old dude, or at best an aging dude…..

Goodnight….

https://youtu.be/LC8xI1gzRgM
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iOS 14.8 - No Beta on this one. Must download now!

Today September 13 (2021): Like one day before the iPhone 13 phones with iOS 15 already on phones get announced, big bad Pegasus is named as one such exploit needing immediate download for iOS iPhone users! Trust me this seems all too convenient. So Citizen Labs at the University of Toronto found this one. The exploit could be real but also could be a reason to do something else - like turn on the on-phone scanning? Nah - hahahahahaha…

I was thinking they did this because updating iOS 14 after announcing iOS15 on iPhone 13 devices tomorrow just seems odd - and it is odd. I’m not updating and Pegasus will still get you after the update. Or they will just get access to your iPhone via a baseband attack on your modem like they did on Jeff Bezos’s iPhone. I’m going by memory here but I believe the Bezos phone was the victim of a baseband modem attack. The Pinephone uses - instead - a slow USB connection from the modem to the processor and then to the memory. Plus you can disable the modem at will as it has a physical kill switch - but I digress…..

Whatever, this last minute “just update” is just too weird given what has happened in the past month. Odder still is Apple saying they will keep updating iOS 14 for awhile…..hahahahaha….. When was the last time you saw that with Apple!

Do what you want but Pegasus isn’t interested in you. Pegasus isn’t interested in me and I spent the weekend downloading Tails which supposedly gets you noticed by the three letter agencies (four letter agencies in Canada). Nothing sniffed as far as I can see. I even downloaded Tails and Qubes on the 20th Anniversary 911 of all days - and nothing, zero interest in this “Zero-Day Exploit” available on this brown guy’s iPhone. Furthermore this exploit was said to have been addressed in the 14.7.1 OS I downloaded a long time ago - so what up with that - or this?

It was an interesting thing to do on the weekend but all of us don’t matter to “The Man”! Bottom line: I think the chances of them turning on the in-device scanning (on iPhones since iOS 14.3) is far more likely than a Government hacking your phone via Pegasus. You are still free to do as you please…..

Goodnight…..

(NSFW)
https://youtu.be/Ydje1ivynIM

(NSFW)
https://youtu.be/iGmU29KpjoM

(NSFW)
https://youtu.be/SD7-O10DaBg
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only news today is that I have access to the WTO and World Bank/IMF interactive tools for the upcoming events! The IMF AND World Bank AGM and CSO sessions are done through IMF Connect:

The WTO is done through a special portal and looks like this:

So it looks like I am participating at these events, but being there in person would have been better - more expensive but better. And you never know, we may have success getting our ideas disseminated under these pandemic conditions - you just never know…..

I’m other news, more activity at the label as Covid is less of a thing. The Apple yearly main event was a snoozer. No reason to upgrade from my fifth series Apple Watch 5 and no reason to upgrade from my iPhone 12 Pro Max. That said, be wary of updates like the one on Monday. Apple is famous for pre-launch updates that chew up battery life and slow the old phones down so you will think about upgrading - disclaimer: This probably is not what could happen, Apple is above that kind of thing…..

Goodnight…..
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

An estimated 1 billion people of the 7.8 billion people in the world use iPhones - and the ability to scan for any images in their phones is a big deal! Here are some photos of protests around the world at Apple stores:

There will be most people afraid to protest because they fear the powers that be will know - now - that they can scan for images and their location during protests. But if you don’t object now it will only get harder later. One reason I re-released that book of protests of mine was our current issues. With all these new forms of invasive spying or “hacking” of your privacy, this is not the time to sit still. At least don’t update to iOS 15 or buy a new iPhone. Even the previous iPhone fan girls made fun of “Apple Privacy” at the big announcement as protestors made their feelings known outside Apple Stores. If they truly do a 180 degree change it will take a while to regain trust.

Kali being set up on my desktop!

This is why I now support Linux phones still in development. Soon I will have one to show you and I’ll get involved in testing. Let’s see if the Tails program will work on a Pinephone. How about Kali, they say these phones are hacker phones, but who is the hacker if a hacker hacks a hacker attacks a hacker. What’s the difference between Apple scanning for photos in your phone or a government using Pegasus to do the same thing?

Tails on my desktop!

You have a right to privacy! It’s a right! Don’t give it up over fear! Is this the future you want for your kids? Anyway that’s my PSA for today.

In other news:

The actual letter sent to CEO of Apple Inc. Tim Cook!

More stuff happening at the label but no announcements until things are formal. I want that yearly music festival. I want aggregator status at FOF Records. Eventually maybe even turn it into a not-for-profit also for with the advocacy we started at fofrecords.org. Apple is screwing around with artists now - a tech company of all things - Apple is tarnishing its image. Apart from the massive amount of names on the - 800 messages on the company’s Slack account by Apple employees submitted to Tim Cook about in-phone scanning, we now learn the continued mass exodus of a head processor engineer (2019) and then like 100 of his underlings leaving Apple and that is maybe why Apple probably didn’t update the CPU on the phones or watch this year. Tim Cook may need to retire and let someone with a moral vision run the company. And yes I tried to contact his office and nothing about the music business issues, not even a form letter came back; that’s Apple these days…..

Goodnight…..

Man,125 views since uploaded, this is just plain sad - though I don’t expect Google to add it to their algorithm…..hehehehehehe…..:

https://youtu.be/qiKMPz25x0E

https://youtu.be/eu_XeHCAUTc

https://youtu.be/WIKCWcVBlEY

https://youtu.be/kXagVew5oW0

https://youtu.be/hY4Ba5DinkY
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a lot going on right now - just before I go on “vacation”….. Vacation - yeah right!

Anyway two quick points today regarding quantum computers:

First is the “Qubit Time Crystal”. It looks like researchers have created a time crystal through a qubit computer that defies the second law of
Thermodynamics. Sort of like a pendulum that will work forever. The researchers only created the crystal for 100 seconds but the principle is solid. This idea was conjectured within the past decade but now has become flesh. I don’t know how much interest there is on this blog about this but certainly Doctor Who fans may smile at the nomenclature. Look it up if interested…..

A Quantum Computer

Second is the ability to have triple quantum entanglement in quantum computing. Quantum entanglement meant to me two sub-atomic particles reacting together outside space time and when one is positive the other negative. I still haven’t figured out if this means one positive and the other two negative, but me thinks this is the likely scenario with the third entangled particle being used for error correction in quantum computers. So super geeks only - but I had to toss it out there…..

Quantum Teleportation

Of course my interest in quantum computing is AI but this takes you down many scientific “rabbit holes” that are interesting nevertheless!

Tim Cook, CEO of Apple Inc.

Oh, one more thing. So Apple got rid of a voting app in Russia and it looks like VPMs will be gone. Apple says they are for privacy but that stops if the government says so, fine but don’t talk about morals and privacy. I just mention this as Apple says it has delayed the in-device scanning and it’s capitulation to governments around the world with regard to privacy make their word bogus! They can do what they want as a company but know what you are getting into when you update your pre-iPhone 13 phones. I know: “But there now is a red update icon on the system icon!” Well just leave it there and take pride as the number grows and point your civil disobedience to others. Apple will always choose profits over privacy and that’s why it’s the richest company on earth. Burn that into your consciousness - and act accordingly. If Apple says it will go to server based scanning then if we get independent assessment looking at the code, then update. Until then I suggest you wait…..

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/OHlAltJ2b_w
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, well, well…..

Finally I’m starting to see critical mass reached when it comes to privacy at Apple with regard to its iPhones.

Our worldwide voting demonstration table at the event!

What I really want to get here is that the small crowds of protestors at stores, the small views on YouTube, don’t matter in the efforts to enact change. The small crowds and views will balloon when the public feels it’s safe to click on the video or go to a protest, and in cases like this that only happens when an outcome seems assured. Take that side event at the UN where I introduced my voting app - you could metaphorically have heard crickets by the lack of people there. But the point got made and the idea got disseminated. If interested you can here me speaking in a vacuum here (they keep changing the links but the voting app and Positive Mandate for Humanity side events are there - more web work next week):

https://media.un.org/en/asset/k1r/k1r09ten8r

But Apple taking down the voting app in Russia totally undermined assurances it would stand up to government wanting to use in-device scanning for other purposes. This is not going away for Apple. They will probably backtrack and just do it on their servers instead even though this means “eating some crow” and doing it like everyone else. But the point is that the letters and protests can and do work. Sure one video shows a protestor entering a store with a petition of signatures and is turned away buy the manager. Trust me this manager got grilled buy the elites of Apple later on to see what exactly transpired. The message was received even without the physical petition.

In my protest book you will be surprised to see how small most protests are - usually under 40 - yet they make the news. Your typical human is a
coward so even if they don’t show up in mass, the fact a protest is happening can’t be dismissed. But the sum of all this is that we need non-proprietary alternatives to Google and Apple.

Linux is quite simply the only viable alternative at the moment. The programming community as a whole will just have to nix or hide “terminal” on the platforms for better human interaction like the other platforms. Terminal is that black or white text box you can type in commands like the old Dos. Ordinary people can’t deal with that and it’s easily fixable. The other criticism is to make Linux prettier like the other platforms. This is also an easy fix. Nobody seems to have the time for it as there is no profit in it. Take care of those two issues and you have the start of a third unique cellphone OS. You could even possibly boot it from an SD card slot on some phones like on a desktop. On the Pinephone you can do just that, with no OS on the phone and just boot from a removable SD card. Call it a true hacker phone, but this is the only alternative we have right now.

The Russia back down by Apple was just the “cherry on top” for a phenomenally bad week for the tech giant. They may capitulate on the current privacy concerns, but how long will that last? Very much like Google’s “Do no evil”, they can’t hide behind words anymore - only actions…..

Personally I’m taking the next week off as there is no NGO participation at the UN this year. I’ll do some reno work at my dad’s house. I spent the last half an hour soaking in my tub. And I’ll watch 5 dollar videos from Walmart tonight. I think I’ll watch The Circle with Tom Hanks tonight as it’s very apropos to the above discussion…..

Goodnight…..
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fist day of vacation. I did nothing!

Well, I did sleep a lot…..

Anyway all I did was take the folks out to a park where we checked out the happenings and looked at fish and ducks in this lake. Simple but relaxing - and I now get it when I see some “married with children” guy just pull up a lawn chair off to the side and just chill out.

I also washed my car before the sun went down. Over four years old and starting to show wear and tear now but still looks new. The water pump has not leaked since April contradicting my idea that mechanical parts cannot repair itself.

What else…..

In a few years the World Summit on the Information Society will a start up again. Why am I so paranoid about cellphone and internet security? Because at the last World Summit on the Information Society, I gave several speeches on it and was on the floor of the General Assembly Hall when internet governance was voted and passed by member nations last 2015 - that’s why!

https://youtu.be/T4Xf2Efb6_w

So all those pet peeves like the Apple scanning photos in your phone matter to me because I have a voice there. So give me some slack when I go on a rant about that stuff. At the end of the day I’m one of the few voices you have to express your concerns.

Another thing that bugged me is the fact my current slate of ideas came as an old man and not when I was in my 20s. Probably because my ideas back then were too “out there” to connect with the others. I was also perplexed as to why my usual cognitive abilities are deteriorating as I age (but seemingly at a slower rate than normal), but the extra creative gear they say I have still seems as sharp as ever - what up with that? I can only conclude that the “extra gear” was never developed to the extent the normal abilities were, so age has not affected it like the normal abilities are - at least not yet. This make sense as old genius folk become old farts while still creating relevent and insightful work.

Anyway, enough for now…..

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/zNOb9lJmWT4
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One task this week is to make as may backdoors and facilities to destroy the Positive Mandate, World-wide Vote and Global Social Contract…..

I’ve seen it too many times before that one philosophic path to help society soon becomes perverted into something else - therefore I need to bake in as many ways for humanity to destroy my life’s work if it doesn’t work out for them. Some ways will be simply hardware ways and right now I can do this with Kali. Others have to be backed into the philosophy I am espousing. Most importantly in “Privacy”, how in earth are you going to destroy the fundamentals of a society that doesn’t work if there is no privacy to plot against it?

As bizarre as it seems I enable the right of humanity to destroy all that is mine and I do it out of love - because nobody has a crystal ball! If any of my ideas get adopted, I want them tested and re-tested and if they fail I want my life’s work to be destroyed and replaced with something better.

I’m not going to spell out all the details, just that I’ve see too many instances where good intentions have lead to future consequences that were never intended. Bill Gates never created Dos and what happened to the guy who did code it? Why are the creators of Google no longer a guiding light there? You find out as I have some important work to do…..

By the by: When was the last time you saw the creator of the brave new world try to destroy it? Maybe some plots and movies out there but the point has to be made that nothing is for sure…..

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/kKP3cAp5z2E
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a quickie…..

I downloaded and wiped photos from all my phones over the weekend. For Monday I buy a new 4 terabyte hard drive and clean out all those files from my editor. This is nothing security wise but something I needed to do and always put off. I’ll clean out the lap tops for privacy. Basically if you talk the talk you have to walk the walk.

Mow the lawns since we will have rain every day from now on. Then the reno work begins. Other stuff I won’t get into.

Me at the UN in 2015 - feels like a million years ago!

The UN is in full swing, and I wonder if this is the first time NGOs have been completely shut out while technically open for all member nations as usual? That says a lot right there. It is called “The United Nations” for a reason of course, and this is proof of that…..

Goodnight…..
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monday: I finally bought the stair railing for the reno work I have planned, wood is still expensive as hell! One last backup and my editor C drive is cleaned out and everything backed up - then I can forget about video until I edit some music videos.

The WTO in-person trip Is for real! They will allow you to attend in person. So I checked the Swiss regulations and sure enough there is no online option to show a mixed dose! Plus, they only guarantee the chance to get in the building. If you don’t camp out and get in early you are shut out and watching it virtually even though you are in Geneva. So in other words unless you live nearby - it’s not worth the hassle to travel and possibly get shut out.

Aside from that I did get all the outside work done. Other little things like putting away all my CD/DVD backups since I found the Protest book files. Cleaning up the kitchen and all that usual stuff. I’ll just keep getting things done and make it a week of catching up. But at least the WTO thing is a real trip if you can handle the chance you may not get in.

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/vIvvOSnaPdU
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should have the editor and the hard drives sorted out buy mid afternoon Wednesday.

Then I start it up - my instrument of torture call an “editor” - and create a new project called “Other”. That is the end for the Fortress Experiment as such. Still some advocacy to go so we may still add to it but I’m more predisposed to lock that pre-pandemic stuff down and just start anew. No more humongous wait times for that huge database to be updated. Just a few music videos and updates that will probably not see a real program made out of the material.

The FOF website in 2003!

I turn 62 tomorrow and this experiment and advocacy has made an old man out of me - but strangely I don’t t feel old! Anyway it’s good to turn over a new leaf. The ending of an era, not over yet, but I can say goodbye to the never ending video coverage. But yes I was in my early 40s when this all started and look at me now. It was so cool back then to follow people over many years like that “Up” series of films from the UK. Nobody was doing what we were doing. Video for television and a newspaper and music production and we were in on the birth of citizen journalism in 2003. All before Facebook, YouTube, and all of that stuff you take for granted today. We were there before, from the analogue to the digital age quite literally.

I suppose there is something to say about all that - but time has dominion over all and everything you do has a price attached to it.

In other news…..

Registration for particular sessions at the World Bank / IMF. These events are going ahead - very interesting. So I’ll pick the few that interest me and see what happens.

Later…..

https://fortressoffreedom.com/fortressoffreedom.mp3
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Birthday…..

I don’t look forward to these anymore. It just means less time to do things and you are closer to death. I don’t look or feel my age but the chronology just hits you every year as a reminder. All your friends and contemporaries are aging faster though. Some are dead. Others have serious chronic problems. The rest are retiring around me and complaints about their joints. And then there is me - Mr. Dorian Grey guy……

The Fates may have given me a few extra years, it looks like my body is seven year younger than my age as an optometrist pointed out chuckling during an eye exam. My dad is 88 and doesn’t have any medical problems. Nada - and they never believe me when I tell them he is a freak this way. A recent trip to the dentist has the dentist asking “he ain’t even on blood thinners?” Nope, nothing but his mental abilities are deteriorating, but his sister is the same way but 91 and sharp as a tack! I hope I take after her as I have things to do.

Enough of this. I’m just going to chill and let the day pass. Tomorrow is a new day and a rush to make up for actually taking a vacation…..

Goodnight…..
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A late one.

A year older, but that day has past. I got a new cordless screwdriver for my birthday as my other one was 14 years old and the batteries were shot. The good news is that it comes with a bag and also fits the old drill’s hinged plastic case where it resides now.

I also expected - on my birthday- my first package from Pine64 - the hacker phone people - but it got delayed a day. I bought everything I could think of but forgot one item: the headphone jack to USB port so you can hack a computer or device while tethered to another computer like the new DEX system with Samsung. The Pinephone has a desktop operating system in the phone so you can highjack a PC to hack another device - can’t do that on an iPhone. Anyway the package arrived Friday morning with tempered screen protectors and couple of removable backs and a hard and soft case.

I just love the idea behind this phone - Real privacy! The phone should start shipping soon. If it’s partner - the Libram 5 - gets sorted out I may pull the trigger on that one also. But the Pinephone is the more versatile one. Not only can you get the privacy but this thing can go on the offensive and hack the hackers. Like I said above you just pop the back off and toggle the headphone switch and - voila - it doesn’t kill the port it turns it into a hacking port! The Libram 5 is more a secure phone for government and business. The hard switches are large and on the side - those with their radar up will spot that thing a mile away. The PinePhone looks ordinary and not even worth stealing - what a device!

Got home after the “sort of” birthday party and I arrived to find I left my desk light on and it was close enough to melt the front of my Bluray player. Man was I pissed off! I watched a lot of movies on this thing this week and now the power button looked like a marshmallow. So this morning I decided not to just replace but to upgrade to a 4K player with Dolby ATMOS and all the fixings. So that’s what I was doing all day so far. It is fun and this vacation is more like an ordinary vacation - at last.

But not quite a vacation as my gang needed me for stuff and more people want to join IAIJ, but this is as close as it gets.

More on the weekend…..

Later…..

https://oneandroid.net/these-6-phones-are-theoretically-impossible-to-hack-or-track/

https://liliputing.com/2021/02/hackers-develop-open-source-firmware-for-the-pinephone-modem-use-it-to-make-phone-calls.html
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is truly a vacation!

So I got a cordless drill for the birthday but the place it was purchased at now had a sale on the exact same drill and an impact driver for a few bucks more. Since I had the receipt I tried to return it for an exchange and after looking at me suspiciously they did it with me just putting the difference on my own credit card so now I had two tools! So the drill goes back in the hard case of the old drill and the impact goes in the new bag that came with the duo purchase.

I took the folks out for a drive and a walk in a ravine area and then headed home. Now one of the reasons I purchased he 4K player is that going forward DVDs will start to disappear but high end stuff like 4K will probably linger and those discs will still sell for major and cult releases. So I decided to watch a horror movie today and opening the bluray case was these two cheap 3D glasses! So the player can handle 3D and I gave it a test run and they worked surprisingly well! This unit does everything, and I mean everything well and has the separate HDMI output just for audio. So while I bitched about the cost (even though it was on sale) the bottom line was that this worked out well for me. I did watch the movie with the new tools beside me - that’s just funny, but I’m still a gear head at heart.

So Saturday was alright for me, things worked out for the better.

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/MZ5coQtkuqE
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Social Club All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 352, 353, 354 ... 414, 415, 416  Next
Page 353 of 416

Jump to: