Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
A Social Club Of One.....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 348, 349, 350 ... 414, 415, 416  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Social Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saturday night…..

Saturday night, which for me is a TV dinner and a glass of Yellowtail Merlot. I watched the audio commentary of “Event Horizon” as I ate supper. After I finished the last post I drove down to Starbucks and got a Mocha - but I wonder if any of you get messages on the lids like I get? So I don’t know what the “c” and “=“ sign mean but in physics it means “the speed of light”. This is the one today:

It’s cute and a few of the baristas know something about me so, if this is you: Thanks! I figured it was a Starbucks memo to keep customers, but I can’t find any so maybe it’s me. Anyway, it’s cute and lifts up your day just a bit - I love it!

As usual I slept most of the day but I did get ready for taxes with all the bank statements. I messed up on the balance sheet for the association last year, so I will have to look at that again.

Life gets harder.

Gone are the days with mom and dad there to offer that safety net if things went wrong. Now you run the show. Gone now, are your mentors who kept you from harm’s way and taught you more than they taught the others about the world and how it works. You wonder why? Probably because you are like them. Probably because they have sons and daughters and grandchildren and worry about the world they will receive - so guys like me running around the place are their best hedge against the bad aspects of society they knew (i.e. WW2/Cold War). And they were right! Just look at me go this past week alone…..

Why would they tell me everything they knew - everything - why would they entrust that knowledge to me? Sure, maybe it is a bit selfish as I live in the same place as their families, and maybe it’s because those at the very top are idealists like me, or maybe a combination of both…. But I was not so much born as I was made!

I’ve been to the apex of power and seen it and the people who inhabit it - and - I’m more than competitive there! It’s a pity I didn’t meet anyone in my formative days that I could have partnered up with to take some of the pressure off. But there wasn’t - and so that explains why the far-right welcomed me in and protected me decades ago - it’s hard to find the right people to carry on…..

Unfortunately I will find myself in the same spot they were in decades ago. Nobody lives forever…..

Goodnight…..
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The weekend wasn’t so bad after all…..

I’m well into the corporate taxes and I cleaned up all the bills for both households. I washed both cars with that large Buick SUV taking the longest. Grocery shopping at multiple places which I occasionally have to do. But stuff got done.

I nailed down the music recovery plan with Shane on Saturday. The weird thing when talking to my gang is how the “trip into space” thing is always an afterthought. First with Shane and then Sunday morning with one of the directors. It literally was: “I guess that’s it - Oh!” So a personal trip into space was fantasyland two weeks ago, then reality last Tuesday with nervousness about down payments to secure a seat, and finally the experience becoming an afterthought in conversation. That just shows how malleable humans can be…..

Not so malleable when it comes to governance. I actually get pissed off when people try to figure out if I’m right wing or left wing! The quick answer is that I’m “no wing”! I’m pushing an agenda that does away with all that ancient proxy government stuff. Without a proxy like in the worldwide vote there is no choice of who leads you as you have a say in everything. You lead yourself!

Like going into space for ordinary people, having a say without having to give it to a representative and hope they stay true to their promises - can be a thing of the past due to technology. I have gone beyond traditional politics and I don’t want to be labeled. I only want a voice at the venues that matter and as you see it is getting challenging…..

Goodnight…zzzzzz…..

https://youtu.be/6YD5e8pLHaI
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I spent the morning watching the Blue Origin launch. Jeff Bezos also has now officially handed over control of Amazon and the new regime sent me a email last night stating there will be no arbitration over disputes anymore as it will now be settled in the courts:

“Dear Maurice Ali,

We wanted to let you know that we recently updated our Conditions of Use.

One of our updates involves how disputes are resolved between you and Amazon. Previously, our Conditions of Use set out an arbitration process for those disputes. Our updated Conditions of Use provides for dispute resolution by the courts.

Please visit https://www.amazon.com/conditionsofuse to read our updated terms in full.

As always, your use of any Amazon service constitutes your agreement to our Conditions of Use.

Thank you,

Amazon”

Hummmm - does this mean an arbitration process that can go to court? Doesn’t seem so:

“DISPUTES
Any dispute or claim relating in any way to your use of any Amazon Service will be adjudicated in the state or Federal courts in King County, Washington, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in these courts. We each waive any right to a jury trial.”

A lot of it is intellectual property so the average user should not worry. But for us creators this is the final act after booting us off almost all Amazon platforms….. I’ll give Jeff Bezos a little wiggle room here as all the nasty changes started happening when mentioned he would step down as CEO.

The second part is the average person losing wealth and the elimination of the middle class by big equity corporations. Corporations can create and buy other corporations, so in effect you can strip cash and equity from humans and have it in the hands of non-humans which makes no sense. Stocks are traded by these corporations by programs and build wealth that does not translate to wealth for all or even a few wealth humans…..

The reason for business and commerce is to improve the lives for all in humanity. What is happening now is a form of insanity if you look at it objectively. We are literally impoverishing the masses and giving it to a legal entity that can’t use any of the food, property and services these large equity corporations have. Why is Bill Gates buying up all the farm land in the States? Is he keeping it from being owned by these non-human corporations or is it something more nefarious? Who knows, but something is screwed up.

This is why we need a new global social contract. Things aren’t going in the right direction anymore. You know, I look at Carl Sagen interviews and he saw the broad direction we were headed; so why is nobody pushing back (why didn’t Sagen take up the cause) or offering an alternative like I am. And this is out of 8 billion people! Why do I feel so alone in his journey to disseminate a new global contract? The Secretary General said he wanted one and I have one! Watch if I even get a side event or speaking statement at the United Nations next year…..

It is what it is and it’s mostly disappointing…..

Later…..

https://youtu.be/yGG4XpdW6oc
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I have until July 26 to submit my proposal for what will now be a virtual session as a prelude to The World Bank AGM late September to
October. There are less sessions like the WTO this year so I really don’t stand a chance - but I will still try and you never know - but you don’t quit trying…..

It does get to you after a while, but having been in sales toughens you up to rejection…..hehehehe…..

You have your truth, your key to humanity’s new deal. Some love what you are doing but most hate it. Trust me - for those who jive to my ideas, I appreciate your subtle endorsements to keep me going. You need the subtle endorsement and keep at it. You need that because almost everyone is against you. That is strange as the people who need the new deal most and stand in the mud - aren’t at the UN or the World Bank or the WTO. You are only here through a fluke of politics - but you got access. So you have unpopular ideas for the status quo but that will help humanity who is too afraid to step up and have your back.

You will always be an outsider, unwelcome, a pariah - alone and on your own. But that - oddly enough - that is the best way to disseminate new ideas as they don’t come by committee or compromise.

You keep at it as there is nothing else to do. This is all that you have created. So you complete the mission. Without this misery, you are invisible - and the others are jealous - what do they know about the “reality of what I am trying to do”. Disseminating an idea and seeing it’s influence can be a daunting reward. I could take hundreds of years but given current technological progression I’m not so sure we have that luxury.

So I still go at it even if humanity’s epitaph may slide to a bitter ignominy in the end…..

(NSFW)
https://youtu.be/-VGlR_GgasA
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I’ll let the cat out of the bag for you now about the World Bank application.

While we stand little chance at getting a spot while also not fulfilling the minimum number of slots for panelists. They have given me a space to address the selection committee. It is here that I will make the case for a single person moderator but with a possible participation for all of humanity exceeding those groups limited to at the World Bank - true participation for anyone interested - for all a stakeholders. So while my proposal does not form the typical proposal I will ask for an exemption for this new form of experimental involvement of the general public in these unprecedented times! The access for civil society and all the other groups is for input from stakeholders affected by World Bank policy. However, the largest stakeholders have been shut out from a voice at the World Bank. My session will allow this! The session committee will have come face to face with technology and the philosophy that allows these proposals and sessions. They will absolutely hate me for this but change is necessary. There is a reason my Linkin page is the way it is - all of humanity are my contacts…..

There! I’m a bad’s ass”, a rebel and I’ll never change…..

All kidding aside: We will probably still get rejected, but we will have rattled the cage, opened some eyes to new ways of doing things. This “is” the way to disseminate new ideas. Rome was not built in a day, this will also take some time, but at least I don’t feel like I’m wasting my time when I do it this way…..

https://youtu.be/PTrLxkVOShg
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just more work on the World Bank application. Remember that we don’t stand a chance but I get to make an argument for inclusion of our type of advocacy…..

Another funeral this week. As more people you know die off, it gets harder to have someone recognize whatever accomplishments you have. The victories, while not exactly hollow, lack the social reaction unlike the earlier ones. Nobody is there from your past to put it all in perspective. If successful, the kids will look at me as this guy who did whatever he did and not realize that I was once one of them and did what I did over decades. They disconnect from the empowerment that “that” can happen to them. As for the oldsters, some is happiness for you but most shy away as it shows missed opportunities in their lives, sort of like me on Father’s Day, nobody is immune.

I miss the early days when you could just live for things and forget everything else. Life for me will just get harder and end in death, but in younger days you could just put it all out of your mind. In the end at your funeral, the people you know will gather and say a few words, and you will be forgotten just like everyone else. Even if you are famous, just watch how quickly they are forgotten. In my life - only the ideas matter anymore. That will be the only legacy, and that is the advocacy going forward.

A depressing downer but this is reality. No “happily ever after” - just cold reality that hits you in the face more regularity as you get older…..

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/qZyLES7OIxU
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some more on Virgin Galactic and this time about Virgin Galactic’s White Knight Two.

White Knight Two.

It seems that it too can carry passengers so a possible single trip will have the real spacecraft take off after being dropped by the carrier craft “White Knight Two” and then that same carrier aircraft will keep their passengers at double the altitude of traditional jets so you can see the curvature of the earth and the plane can also give you a taste of zero G!

SpaceShip Two

So this would be the “poor man’s” sort of “space trip” at a much more affordable cost.

The interior of this mother ship is the same as the proper space ship and can be used for training or like above - an extra trip on the cheap. The actual SpaceShip Two was designed to go above the Karman Line but me thinks increasing the passenger capacity on all crafts made them settle for
the US definition. More weight equals a lower trajectory. This is of course is a money making company! As I learn more about all this, I’ll offer it here, but as each week passes it sure looks like many will get a chance to experience what they see on TV with their pocket book being the only limiter. Also as a entertainment company, Virgin has really out done Blue Origin here. Blue Origin needs to figure out if they want to take on Virgin or Space X. I don’t know if there is a place in the middle…..

Oh I forgot: Ashton Kutcher gave up his seat because his wife didn’t want him to take any chances with a young family. I think he got those tickets in 2005 - Anyway…..

https://youtu.be/oqwzuiSy9y0
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had to go to a funeral today.

It just reminds you that time only goes in one direction and now your parents and mentors are leaving the population. Today was a family friend and at one time my boss, he is interesting doing stuff like being the head of sport for his country at the 72 Munich Olympics. Personally met Indira Gandhi and was invited personally to mass with Pope John Paul II, etc., etc, and on and on. He introduced me to the business world after I got out of university and those lessons learned are still with me today!

But time waits for no one. Soon all of those older than me will be gone and it will all be on me now. It probably is already all on me now come to think about it. That’s a bit distressing right there. Humanity simply can’t develop as far as our technology so either humanity gets replaced, or blown back generations to simpler times for a breather. There is a macabre theory that this could all be done as some calamity while in reality it is a scripted calamity to keep humanity at pace with tech that was once too advanced but now brought back to a manageable level. Of course that theory was mine - but I’m not advocating it. I still believe people are versatile enough to develop with the new tech. If not though - there are options - as unpalatable as they may seem.

And if you think all of the above is too bizarre to fathom, realize that decisions still have to be made about humanity. Maybe burst the tech bubble that stifles tech of R&D cash to give humanity time to to close the gap in runaway technology. Pull back that curtain of giants of industry and you may find a small unassuming person working the controls instead.

Nah - must be pure fantasy…..

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/YWyCCJ6B2WE
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A sobering Saturday…..

As I finish off our application for a session at the World Bank; the real show will be giving the Secretary General the new Global Social Contract he wanted as stated in 2020! This will probably happen at next year’s Commission for Social Development, but we shall see how it goes.

Unlike the other stuff we did as of 2016, this was a request by the Secretary General himself and as an obligation of my own moral imperative, and as a duty as an NGO in Consultative Status with the United Nations (that is why we are there), it is our duty to deliver this fully fleshed out new Global Social Contract to the Secretary General of the UN at the venues that matter. That “is” the main show going forward. I thought it would have ended with the dissemination of the Positive Mandate, but it quickly became a new Global Social Contract. All the money and time seems to have been worth it in the end, and if anything happens to me, my second will have the resources to deliver this “new deal” for humanity to the Secretary General.

It is strange to see this chance I took 18 years ago work out so well. All I can do is offer, but I love how the money and time and effort paid off here.

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/6YLZTDQeEEw
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man is Saturday depressing.

I took the family down to this mall north of the city and we walked around. Then at home, I watched part of a movie eating a TV dinner and sipping some wine and slept most of Saturday afternoon away. Then I basically finished the application for the World Bank and will tweak it on Sunday. I’ll also finish the in-depth report on online participation at the World bank and submit the application before Monday morning’s deadline. The new week will start with me suing the government for 1.9 billion dollars - fun times ahead as long as I don’t have to pay “costs”. So we shall see.

The depressed feeling is foreboding, as a single guy I should be a free man totally in charge of my life. But - that is not the case, my life is not my own, split between my use internationally and then the remainder of my family. What is left after that is all I have for myself and even that is minuscule. Like Ashton Kutcher giving up his seat on Virgin Galaxtic, that young family of his trumped his personal wishes as something could go wrong. Space flight can’t actually be called safe, but the fatality is still 3 percent so he should be safe. But his wife (Mila Kunis) will only think the worse, and the restrictions just get worse as you get older…..

And that’s why Saturday sucked…..

Oh, one other thing: I have too many suits. Prior to the pandemic I was actually using them. Then while looking for a black suit - for the funeral - I found new suits never worn with the Calvin Klein tags still on them! I should at least take them for a spin down in the financial district and try them out! Yes, two year old suits never worn (but I did alter them) another slice of life - and how my life has changed. And don’t even get me started on the number of ties I have!

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/Bbv5B71KmkA
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well the application is submitted…..

I celebrated by going over to my previous “dive bar” and now it’s a pool hall with the dive bar still in place. The new owners spent some cash on the big screen TVs that surround the place along with all the new billiard tables. Time will tell if this pays off. But I got back to something I used to do! And earlier that day I went to my past favourite drive mall and popped in the stores. This was all to keep up my spirits as it’s been very depressing lately. There is an army of people my age dealing with the same thing and it does have an effect on you.

Me at the dive bar today!

But none of this will affect the advocacy which just keeps going. So as I said, the World Bank application is in and we just wait for rejection. Next is a possible trip to the UN in September which is looking less and less of a possibility. After that is the big show with the UN and the Global Social Contract. I will be very aggressive here as the current Secretary General wanted one and he will get at least one from me! It has a chance and don’t think you know who will support it. The UN is famous for people confiding one thing to you and uttering something else publicly. People you would think would never in a million years be for this may support it. These people were made this way and not born this way, and they probably started out only wanting the best for humanity - but got disillusioned. If an idealistic idea looks like it may have a chance - they may uncharacteristically support it. Especially if they don’t have to worry about being re-elected. Just know that nobody knows the future…..

So what happens if we fail there? We may go to Mars…..

Mars!

If that sounds completely crazy - let it sink in - and it will not seem all that crazy. We could be on Mars faster than you think and if planet earth is too stuck in it’s ways for my ideas - then Mars begins to look ideal for this new start and new deal. Do we really want countries on Mars, or royalty? Better to start this brave new world with a brave new Global Social Contract! Just let it sink in. And I should tell your there is active discussion on this right now. Not so crazy after all…..

Goodnight…..
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*****Vaccination Update*****

With one day left before I can submit to the Ontario Human Rights Tribunal (the 15 days the Premier’s office wanted), there is talk about revaccinating to make travel easier. Over here we are awash in MRNA vaccines with us starting to destroy MRNA vaccines due to lack of demand. So we may as well revaccinate those in disadvantaged positions for travel. Anyway, in good faith I will put my legal action on temporary hold until we find out what the actual policy will be. I will put the original letters as a download below:

https://fortressoffreedom.com/Doug_Ford_Vaccination_Letter.pdf

https://fortressoffreedom.com/Christine_Elliot_Vaccination_Letter.pdf

https://fortressoffreedom.com/Sylvia_Jones_Vaccination_Letter.pdf

Those letters were couriered to their offices three weeks ago with emails a week later and then phone calls I talked about on this forum. All we can do now is wait and see.....
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks like they will revaccinate - but nothing is ever a sure thing. Quebec our neighbouring province started it off by allowing those with Covishield Astrazeneca shots to add a third shot to bump the Covishield off the travel radar. The only thing we got here was that they were looking into it. We continue to wait…..

The Word Bank should get back to me mid-August about the futility of our application, which is the same time you apply personally. So now I only have to worry about those six corporate tax returns on my kitchen table.

With Quebec revaccinating it’s Covishield folk, no matter what Ontario says it should soon follow as a precedent has been set. That does not necessarily mean the issue of mixing doses is resolved though. But countries can do whatever they want and if you want in, you will just have to do it their way. In any case I will download the Ontario Human Rights Tribunal smart file application and start filling out the application. This will take a few days while we wait on clarity with regard to the abandoned AstraZeneca folk in Ontario.

But I’ll also relax a bit - life will only get worse and your only hope is a quick death. That is like winning the lottery for some. But I’ll just zone-out for a few days and relax.

Goodnight…..
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All the financial statements are now in order to do all those corporate tax returns - finally!

Me and Rob Ford!

I have also upped my monetary declaration for the human rights tribunal from 2000 to 4000 upon further review. That puts the entire group at 3.8 billion if they rule on the entire group. I really would rather have been just vaccinated with the usual MRNA vaccinations like every one else has and not have to deal with all this crap - but it is what it is. I also have to get all my documents in order, so it just never ends. I can go after the current government but the nomenclature has to be exact. You can’t go outside your jurisdiction and on and on.

The big deal is that they don’t award costs! Like small claims court, the loser does not have to pay the other’s lawyer fees. I will represent myself, of course, but not having to pay the government lawyers that I pay for with my taxes anyway, is a relief. So without any formal policy statements yet - this thing looks like it’s a go!

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/f7pPsZEjO6U
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A late one as I had family stuff to take care of…..

Now that things are done I can tell you I am collecting corroborating files they require and precedents similar to my case. I want to do this right and also it’s just plain fun! It’s seems that after disclosure they won’t let you enter new material. So I’m doing that now.

With all the files and statements accounted for, the corporate taxes are just a mechanical thing - but they have to be done.

The tribunal application should be ready for Monday and then I turn to the music. You may not like Math Rock or Numetal but that is what’s rock’in today. I do listen to retro stuff like Petual Clark - so you oldsters are not alone - but culture has to keep advancing….

Later…..

https://youtu.be/DUsFkIFALVs

https://youtu.be/rNiOZEhTUow

https://youtu.be/tMfqGleETyw
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Social Club All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 348, 349, 350 ... 414, 415, 416  Next
Page 349 of 416

Jump to: