Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
A Social Club Of One.....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 346, 347, 348 ... 414, 415, 416  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Social Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As promised here are some photos taken by me at the spot that used to have a statue of Ryerson. It now has been removed. All photos taken on June 19 (2021). As it’s difficult to travel now I offer these photos - like almost
all the others - free of copyright to be used for journalistic and educational purposes. I was going to also go on some long-winded rant about other stuff but will let today’s post stand on just the photos.

Here they are:

Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, back to the usual update.

I will go back and draw diagrams to illustrate how my Global Social Contract works. The contract offers happiness to those who buy into it. It’s main theme is The Positive Mandate for Humanity and freest expression that makes us happy. By freest expression we mean I all forms like freest expression in the workplace, education, dating/marriage, religion, communication and so on. Discrimination or barriers to expression make us unhappy, so this concept works and works for anything that limits our expression in all its usual forms and forms yet to be. The concept doesn’t tell us what humanity’s ultimate purpose should be but shows us the best way to get there and thus self-determination for humanity as a whole and as individuals. Everyone on earth has a vote that means something. Even though one vote is minuscule among billions, it is still a vote that matters and this will be a first for many.

Anyway all the concepts are easy to understand and I’ll just make it easier. And that positive mandate is not just some idea I thought up, but a thirteen year experiment we did that you should check out if you have not. I’m excited to be doing this but also rational as to the problems just getting the word out. It is what it is…..

In the background of this is the fact you are getting older, everyone around you seems to be retiring or retired. Only you seem fit and spry and wanting more years to get the job done!

The Fates!

And it looks like The Fates actually have given you some years. That is all and you are still chronologically as old as you are. Everything around you is aging normally. It can get a bit depressing. Doing things is now harder than when I started with my parents cheering me on. Now I’m running everything and taking care of two houses - which reminds me I have to mow two sets of lawns tomorrow. Like that…..

On the pandemic front it looks like you will get into events with AstraZeneca shots. Right now there is a bit of a fetish about vaccines and everyone wanting Pfizer to the point they will refuse Moderna (same thing ) as a second shot. Nobody wants AstraZeneca anymore and in the desirability scale I rank lowest of the low with two shots. But all this frenzy with block long lineups is a good thing as people are getting inoculated so I say change nothing.

I do feel sorry for Sir John Bell, the Canadian guy behind AstraZeneca. I think he and his vaccine was treated badly in his home country. But me and a few other UN/international advocates took both of his shots. Only 16000-18000 of us though. Anyway, sooner or later I going to run into this guy and seeing we both grew up in Edmonton it would be especially stinging to him if I didn’t have AstraZeneca in my system. He maybe Knighted by the Queen - but trust me - if he finds out I’m from Edmonton he is going to corner me and grill me to find out what shots I took - Guaranteed! He is still an Edmontonian and Albertan born and raised. He may be a “Sir” but all that means is that he will look to his left and right to make sure the coast is clear before he puts the screws to me to see what shots I got. At least I won’t fail the guy from my old neighbourhood…..

And I’m more that peeved at the fact I could not fully express myself in the place I called home. This place just stifled me in every way until I went to international venues and organizations and with a more diverse people in power and my ambitions took off like a dragster down the quarter mile. Along with the others in the experiment the instigator is one of the best examples of how this concept worked. There is a segment in the video where I set “impossible” goals that kept being reached, and I just kept going and going further - the idea is the truth…..

And that’s your update.

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/LLAbLpKpAAg
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This one is for all you 20 somethings out there…..

Yes you people, I was once like you and had big dreams of saving the world for the better. No doubt you have them too. So here in this adventure - you have your answer as to what becomes of you if you go down this path. And I hate to say this but I am one of the more successful examples.

First of all it won’t happen when you are young. Ambitions like changing the world take decades at best. Check out those photos of old gay men literally in walkers finally getting married after decades of battle. At least I don’t quite look my age. But I am in my 60’s and this really got going in my early 40s and I’ve been very lucky so far. So the young fresh 20 somethings become too old in the end to enjoy their “eden” - if the fantasy ever became reality.

Second - you give up much to do this type of thing. You can’t spend the time and money and have a family. You can’t do it. You can’t spend junior’s college fund on a concept that will probably amount to nothing. It’s either one or the other and if what I saw on the international stage is true, you better be hot stuff in philosophy or you are making a big mistake. Of course that is for what I am doing. You can do good in these inter-governmental entities, but even here you will find many idealists and many still won’t fit into the family role but a family is still possible here.

Third is that you won’t get credit. I successfully completed the experiment. Journalist, TV and music producer, director, author and book publisher, founder and editor of a newspaper, event promoter, advertising man, and so on. After FOFSTOCK I became philosopher and visionary for the advocacy. In the end you get to keep none of these as an identity, only the lowest if you are a minority. In Toronto there was a Black activist called Dudley Laws, a thorn in the side of the local police and government. That’s what everyone knows of him, but what does Wikipedia say of him? He’s a welder (but I see that was changed or rolled back so his real identity is out there first). Nobody knew this and nobody cared. He was an activist and his opportunities in our society said he was a welder, if he didn’t face discrimination he would have been a politician. He is dead now so he can’t fight his legacy in the history books - and this will be my fate. Obama was treated the same way by Republicans making much about him being a “community activist”, even though he was also a lawyer (also taught constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School) and a Senator at the time, but I digress. So in other words you won’t get the recognition for your hard work.

I could go on and on, but the question remains - why bother? For me now, everything is done and all that remains is the advocacy, so you have to keep trying. I was stupid enough to go this far and so far I do have a chance so you play things out. But I would not recommend this for anyone else. And that is the truth!

Fourth - the whole thing gets perverted in implementation even if adopted. Just watch what happens to me. Even if you are successful, your ideas will be watered down and bargained away to the point the whole thing will be a shadow of its former self.

I really haven’t socially developed past the 20 somethings as I never became a father and had a family. So what you get is this old man who thinks and acts like a son of his if he was a father. But he is not, so what you see is this old guy acting like he is younger than he is because that is all he knows. He is the real life embodiment of what the 20 somethings want to have. Not quite what you thought it would be? And I’m probably one of the better examples. There’s an army of others with failed attempts that fostered their dreams and plays. Everyone tries to forget about them - my epitaph…..

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/UM288ltpk8U
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not so upbeat anymore…..

A bit of a downer today. At my age apart from this stuff, their isn’t much to look forward to. I know what the future has in store for me and it isn’t pretty. You get tired of having to shoulder everything. It gets to you now and then…..

But enough of that!

My last BlackBerry - and we were the first with mobile payments - people just could not believe me paying for things with this phone - so cool back then to be BlackBerry!

What happened to the Blackberry 5G? Looks dead in the water now. Support for the legacy devices ends next year also. And so what does the company (Onward Mobility) that promised the BlackBerry 5G do? Here’s a hint - do the “No Phone” thing again! The “No Phone” was a solid black hunk of plastic shaped like a phone that didn’t do anything. This was followed by the ever popular “No Phone Air” which was clear plastic packaging with nothing inside it! No joke - they actually sold this and may still sell it! So it looks like BlackBerry phones have finally had the last nail in the coffin hammered home…..

Notice the BBM icon up top in 2021 - only with enterprise these days!

R.I.P.: BlackBerry Phones - you once made me proud…..

https://youtu.be/F3ax_DLTCy4

https://youtu.be/1riMzZ6CjUI

https://youtu.be/wk10s5LSU6I

https://youtu.be/cVVSrCCMcQ0

https://www.thenophone.com/products/the-nophone-air
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is the World Bank Participation cellphone app:

https://IAIJ.org/WORLD_BANK_PARTICIPATE.apk

All apps are now fully encrypted with communication to my servers. I also added vote identifiers to differentiate between the different apps. Check it out if you know how.

With the UN Secretary General getting a second term, he can now be a bit more fearless in what he does as he doesn’t have to worry about re-election. So if he really wants that new Global Social Contract, now is the time for him to take risks and cement his legacy and place in history.

I have kept our academic papers as simple as possible. First is that you get the whole point across clearly. Then you can continue to fine tune it on the go. But most importantly you keep objection to a minimum that bog things down. By keeping it simple they can only object on the core ideas and that is hard here. So that what I am doing here. There is method to my madness…..

I finished all the lawn mowing and soaking in the tub now. Time is short but on paper I should be twiddling my thumbs cause nothing internationally is happening yet. All the heavy lifting is done at my end but now you face different challenges. Others agree with me that to do this right - timelines are in fact razor thin and I can still do whatever I need to do; but it was much closer than I thought. Really close - but I’m still very much in the game and at 100% which is also rare…..

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/x64DP9kFyQU
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Depressed…..

Not depression though. I see I can’t log on to my old IMF Connect account but it’s been two years. Things are coming to a head though. I guess one more year and I’ll have a clearer sense as to what happened to my life’s work.

If everything falls through I use that as an excuse to go directly to the Secretary General himself. If that falls through then back to UNESCO in Paris and the Institute for Social Development in Geneva. Then back to the regular world to just establish the concept/philosophy and have it there if humanity ever wants to look at it again.

And that is your life…..

No kids too carry on, your sad existence ends with you. Was it worth it? The question does not matter anymore. You hand is played and that is all there is to it. No second chances and no starting over. You’re reaching for the brass ring and you’re playing for keeps. But that brass ring does not pay off for you…..

What a fool! But someone had to make this play. At the very least it has started to normalize this talk. That’s worth a life. There will be no exit into the setting sun. No hugging your wife with some toddler hugging a leg. Just an old man in isolation wondering what happened…..

On a positive note though:

Looks like this year’s iPhone won’t have Touch ID, so no regrets about buying the phone last year- see - there is always a silver lining there if you look hard enough…..

One more thing - My name has popped up on Rotten Tomato’s for reviews of my movie and short. This will not go well I’m sure!

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/celebrity/maurice_ali

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/4t8LuMLZfig
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is just a placeholder to the fact we have now registered for the WTO Public Forum as can be seen below:

The Fates

I make much about the mythical Fates but the reality may be we are all out of control and with some trying to make sense out of it. Trying to make sense out of madness and then selling it to the other inmates of a madhouse may be either a fool’s venture or just plain madness - but if successful you have less chaos and anarchy, so there is always that…..

The Fates watching my outcome of the Global Social Contract like it was a movie!

Later…..
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saturday is car day…..

First off is that my dad needs to “gift” his car to me, it needs a safety certificate. Spouse to spouse does not need a safety certificate but to children you need it.

The Buick!

So I’ve been driving my Mustang and Buick Enclave which is my dad’s car - but no more. He’s 88 and I was predisposed to renew the licence till he was 90, but he decided to let it lapse during Covid 19. The problem now is that they won’t renew his insurance without a licence so he has to transfer ownership to me so we can just keep driving the car. That is one pain in the ass and I’ll explain why.

The Buick!

Basically transferring a car brings you into contact with people - other people would call these people “seedy”, but not me - who make their living off mandated transactions by the government. Now a few years ago you would also have to do a “drive clean” emissions test where - some would call a “rip-off, but not me - you would pay for repairs and retest and repair until you pass or make it to the monetary limit. So without that - some would call it a cash grab, but not me - they now make their money on the safety certificate.

Anyway I drive to this garage and the certificate was double the usual price as things are slower these days. Fine whatever, then three mechanics wandered around the car looking for extra work. They found a steering linkage that needed bushing - ok - for 459.00 (not ok). But the one that really had steam coming out of my ears was the windshield wiper replacement for 20 dollars because they “streaked”. I protested but they claim it’s a safety concern and the car is on the lift and won’t come down until it’s safe.

You don’t argue with these guys as they have what is called a “mechanics lien” and you pay or you don’t get you car back. Some would say “extortion, not me but others…..

Anyway if I get the car back for under 700.00 I’ll be lucky. Wish me luck as after this is the lawyers/para-legal for the gifting form. Then the 1950’s communist soup line to have the ministry transfer the car. Everything else is done online but they haven’t figured this one out yet.

But I digress - goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/HKRhB-XCQtA
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The bill for the safety certificate was 708.00 so I was not lucky…..

More steam came through my ears when I found out the 20 buck windshield wiper charge was 20 bucks per blade or 40 bucks! Never again at this place! And the worst part was driving off after being ripped-off and then having to drive back because there was a shop rag wedged in the passenger side wheel brake caliper!

Shit! So I drive back and and they put it one the lift where I freaked out as I heard plastic cracking sounds but could not find any visible damage. They had the lifts on the marks so I can’t really get back at them. Anyway they pull the wheel off and disassemble the caliber to pull the rag out. No discount for me for this screw up - just an apology - thanks.

So that was the first part. Next is my friend the lawyer - doing paralegal work after laying off the staff and only accepting cash or eTransfer to some bogus account so the Law Society of Upper Canada won’t find out. But maybe I’ve got it all wrong - must be that…..

Anyway I took my family out to some stores to get them back into the groove of what was “normal life”. My dad hasn’t done this in like a year and a half! So that was Sunday morning. Monday is back to the advocacy and cleaning up the academic papers. Some would say this is a pointless venture and that good can never beat evil. Whoever said I was “good”? With my bizarre past I am indeed “damaged goods” and prone to evil to get back at my crappy existence. And the urge is there and I’ll admit that. Pure selfish retribution! But I am also an intellectual and have embraced a moral imperative to do good. So in this case you don’t have good battling evil, but evil battling another form of evil. So it could work! The kid actually has a chance! No movie trilogy or comic book fodder - a real life example for you to follow in real time…..

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/rQ1ffauUkMk

https://youtu.be/rrtpOVTX5NA

https://youtu.be/UHXrF9yjatM
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A late one because of the lawyer.

Get to the lawyer at 10:30AM. She claims she can’t witness the document because the drivers licence and passport is expired but he does have a SIN card and Heath card but they don’t use photos anymore for guys his age - so after writing out 5 pages of lawyer disclaimer including addresses and phone numbers and emails - I reach over to take back that stuff that won’t be used and she stops me and puts it in a file - sure hope I don’t end up on their email list since they didn’t do anything for me…..

So the only way now is to sell the thing to me. I can get the used car report (CarFax for those in the States ) without the driver’s licence so we just wait for that and then I go to the MTO and take ownership. This sucks but I did warn all of you about this stuff…..

Why is this here in this is advocacy blog? It is here because it is taking me away from the advocacy. I’m lucky that most of it (the advocacy) is done though. Even if you think you are in perfect strategic position with the advocacy, something will happen to put pressure on it all, and this is just one teenie tiny example!

Later…..

https://youtu.be/POcNRj48TcU

(NSFW)
https://youtu.be/eh8PUexbZRM
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing happening.

Just trying to get a good night’s sleep. Waiting on things in advocacy. I should just move all the academic papers to my phone and do them in dead time.

Waiting on papers to transfer ownership on the Buick. I can’t drive the thing starting July until I get all the paperwork. What a mess! So I’ll take the family for a drive before it rains today.

About once every two weeks someone I know talks about retirement and gives up. It has a depressing effect on you. Then you read about the latest variant that 15 seconds or even passing by someone can get you infected. Crap - and I’m least immunized in Canada and I want to go globetrotting. So the secret adventure of “Hunger Games” 3.0 for a booster begins. The scientists say given what we have now that two shots of AstraZeneca with a Pfizer booster gives the most protection. I would prefer the Novavax but that isn’t approved yet even though we are gearing up to make it. Right now they give you Pfizer after AstraZeneca and early studies show better than two shots of AstraZeneca and on par or better than Pfizer - but no real world data yet. Two shots of AstraZeneca (the full series) gives you at least some certainty of protection and then the usual Pfizer bump which for sure puts you over the top right now! But then the events may just be cancelled due to another wave. It all just depresses you.

Anyway that’s life for now.

Goodnight…..
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to work…..

More Vision’s annual return got done on Tuesday. I renewed all the positive mandate websites as well as Tabitha’s and Yung Spot. Actually I have too many domains and some pruning will eventually need to be done.

The big deal was getting my office computer upgraded to the latest version of Windows. This started accidentally with me leaving the wifi in the computer and having it drain 3 gigs off my phone’s hotspot. This really pissed me off but unlike the last time, this update seemed to be in progress so I took it to my dad’s place and connected it to his wifi and left it there for a day - success - and so I went and updated everything else and took it back home. That was a big deal as I thought feature updates were over for that old machine.

We will be submitting stuff to the CBC on Dave’s advice and I now have the procedure. I should probably do it for indie 88.1 also. Maybe 89.5 as things are starting to open up again and soon live events.

Interesting vaccine news as some are calling for AstraZeneca not to be used at all for second doses (so no choice) now but be given away. They say they don’t want “boutique vaccination” - I agree but then I want my MRNA shots like everyone else. You have effectively created a boutique “lepper colony” with vaccines anyway by including AstraZeneca and then throwing that vaccine and those that have it under the bus. And that tag line at the end “oh, those that have the AstraZeneca shot have superior protection” does not cut it anymore. I want my MRNA shots just like everyone else, maybe we as a group could wait until the bulk of the second shots have been administered - but we want to be vaccinated just like everyone else. If we get extra protection because of that then that is the payback for the blood clot risked we took. In my case I had no choice of vaccine for both shots so at least give me the same protection as everyone else. With AstraZeneca gone - gone will go the boosters they may give in the UK. MNRA may not need boosters but we may - so get us on the same page as the rest of Canada - there - and that was my rant for us 18,000 two dose AstraZeneca people. The forgotten folk…..

Lastly: Rarely does the live performance best the studio performance, but a song by Michon Young has done that. The song is “Something About You” and I will have to use the audio of the video to listen to the best version of that song. This of course being done after I purchased the original song from iTunes. Yes I buy music and support the music community! I’ve got links below and see if the live was better than the studio. Live here means everyone in the studio playing through and no edits. Michon adds more vocals to this Jazz song with fellow veteran Lindsey Webster (on the right) and newcomer Molly Tentarelli with backup vocals. This performance simply rocks with an ever so slightly faster pace. One shot play throughs were a thing of the past with mistakes called “character” but this version seems almost flawless for a single path - bravo to everyone involved!

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/etzcQzfE4tM

https://youtu.be/2thw8Ljr5KY

https://youtu.be/bT7U5wZm2FM

https://youtu.be/0xACzdYKxjU
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I’ve started to work on the “Gangzall Here” music video. Just a stereo song in the time line, but now we look for copyright free video of bar-room brawls and start to layer.

I’m going to submit our first song to CBC and it will be Tabitha Blair’s “Wish List” and we will continue from there. I would say next up is Lucifari’s “New Normal” which is just this rock’in song I perk up to whenever I hear it start to play. We have to redo that music video with the toys, it was done in the middle of Covid - not by me - but the Covid 19 restriction shows. Also by Lucifari is the “Rise Unite” anthem for our advocacy. I would have pushed that earlier but I don’t want to show favouritism as it’s connected to the orgs.

See how laid back things are? It’s different and more laid back. Is this the end? Probably not but we have started a new chapter in this experiment or adventure. I have some time now. For example I slept in most of today - and - I’m not kicking myself over it! What happens to the advocacy? Who knows? I will try and keep trying but unlike the production side of things - now it’s all on them and the subjective judgement. I did my best and all I can do now is offer.

And this is how your life ends (I love starting paragraphs with “And” - it makes me feel powerful) with not so much a final epic battle, but a more contemplative walk and then resignation. Sort of how people around me get around to retiring. I’m not there yet, but age has an effect on your dynamic feelings. One minute you have the world in your hand the size of a marble and later expands to the point you are less than a grain of sand on the beach - a nothing…..

I don’t begrudge people for not trying what I am trying to do, but if we are closing in on 8 Billion people - what makes me so special? Why did I never find that society of world changers? It is scary to think they may be relying on me more than I think!

That is scary and given the evidence in my travels - not as narcissistic as you would think…..

Later…..

https://youtu.be/Hs5aK5hqYX0
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A quick one.

I’m checking the reopening of the malls I used to inhabit. I do this on a Friday as the weekends mean lineups as they are open at reduced capacity.

More Covid bad news for AstraZeneca folk in Canada. Some of us got CovidSheild instead of the usual AstraZeneca and thus will be barred from entry to Europe. Once again this AstraZeneca nonsense has to stop in Canada! In the UK everyone should have AstraZeneca and so will get in. In the early days we shamelessly took vaccines from CoVax and some were probably Covidsheld. Now that (is coming back to haunt us) is remedied by revaccinating everyone to MRNA vaccines. The reality is the border control will be use to Canadians with MRNA vaccines and will throw a red flag when the AstraZeneca person shows up - especially if he looks like me. I know how this works by experience. My sister wants me to write to the government if I really want change. But as a journalist this is tricky and usually not effective as they will think I’m looking for a story at their expense. But we shall see…..

But I archive these Covid 19 stories to get a record of insight into the trials and tribulation of pandemic life. I’ll link some more Jazz today - how about Hyperdrive by Jeff Lorber Fusion!

Later…..

https://youtu.be/fVjoJ8x-QIs
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So the Covid 19 vaccine controversy got more complicated on Friday…..

I found out the EU would not allow in people with CovidSheild vaccinations. Other AstraZeneca shots are ok but not my shot so - I’m such a lucky guy! I had to dig to find out what I got but my first shot was in fact CovidShield. So now it’s official, I have the least effective vaccines in me, with the most risk to my health and took that risk twice, have what looks to be ongoing problems when the vaccine passport rolls out, and had no choice in the matter for both shots. I am in fact a second class citizen when it comes to Covid protection, and in Canada this type of discrimination supposedly cannot happen! What is done is done but now that we are awash with MRNA vaccines the government can easily rectify this disparity - home and abroad - by revaccinating those affected

Now in the early days we did what we could and that does not bother me, but now half a year later we have ditched AstraZeneca all together with more than enough MRNA shots for everyone. So now they must correct this disparity. The best way to attack this is to send letters then phone calls drawing attention to section 15 of the Charter enforcing equality in all laws and programs. Healthcare is a program and not giving the same level of healthcare to all is a violation of the charter. This should be presented as a charter application if they reject conciliation, and as a ballot box issue on the integrity of our national/provincial heath care system and Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.

So this takes precedence on the weekend. Hopefully I courier it off on Monday or Tuesday. So now I’m advocating on the home front - as much as you can connect the dots now - I didn’t see this coming. Seriously I just want my MRNA shots just like the rest of my family and friends. But I fear they will do what they usually do and I will have to do what I usually do…..

I’ll give it a go - probably end up looking like a fool - but I have nothing to lose and I am the most affected, so here goes nothing…..

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/BL-Jg7CyqLQ
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Social Club All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 346, 347, 348 ... 414, 415, 416  Next
Page 347 of 416

Jump to: