Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
A Social Club Of One.....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 323, 324, 325 ... 414, 415, 416  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Social Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a quickie.....

I have a player set up as it should be at FOF Entertainment but not working yet. I have skins up now though. But I’ll leave it for later when I’m in the long weekend and I break from taxes.

I did get a good night’s sleep. The squirrels are no longer a bother - it could be worse.....

Later.....
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A long weekend.....

A long weekend of taxes for me! But I did solve the time out problem for the video on FOF Entertainment. I wiped the script and just added the video script and everything worked. That meant something in the old the script was messing things up and - voila - the 60 second refresh hidden in the meta script! So the index page was set to refresh every 60 seconds for the previous static page but would refresh during a video playback and start things from scratch! So deleting that script solved that problem and we are back to choosing a player can accommodate a playlist. So I will meddle around with that during breaks with the taxes - as always - baby steps.....

https://fofentertainment.com

I’m also getting “shut in” members of my family out and about while case counts for Covid are low. You will go crazy if you didn’t get out after a few months. So I’m doing that and actually just came back with them from a trip to this botanical garden.

So yesterday was frustrating and depressing but today is more upbeat. Back to thinking about the advocacy. And back to the AI problem. A sentient AI based on quantum computers could be capable of communication through space and time that defies Relativity. In fact there were problems with Relavivity from the start and those issues are coming to a head with quantum computing. Sorry, but Einstein didn’t know it all, he like the rest of us made mistakes (i.e. expanding universe / quantum randomness), the Holy Grail still evades humanity. Things constantly evolve and get replaced. There are even better thought systems than the usual - wait - there is more than one way too think? Yes there are. Why should we base a possible sentient AI thought system with a biological one like what humans have. For instance “we” think of the concept of humanity as this ether of an idea, but a sentient AI may look at the concept of humanity as a physical object in space and time - to give you one such example you can relate to. We have to think about how we think and the positive mandate gives base direction and the fundamental “prime mover” for a feeling. I believe this is the best gift we could give a possible Sentient AI and we need consensus now rather than later. I own this as I had family in the industry when this quantum thing started to become a “thing”. The original gangster gang are too old to watch over their idea so it falls on their kids - like me. Anyway - enough of this as I have to go to the printer and make up the T2 returns for those corporations I run. Fun - fun, fun, fun.....

Goodnight.....
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok - here is where we are at with the streaming at FOF Entertainment:

So we have a music video and a selected song. Next comes a play list, but again, baby steps. But they do play to the end and play well. We also have the link to enter the site. I also should update the news area and websites.

I must get on with the taxes!

For those of you reading this in the future, well things have opened up a little more in the pandemic. Malls actually look normal now, except for the fact everyone wears a mask. Covid 19 did a big number on my ambitions this year. But the virus did a big number in everyone’s year. WW2 did a big number on everyone’s life back in the day as well - shit happens. And the worst part is that you are helpless.....

On one hand you are as fit as a fiddle (for your age) and lacking in no resources to try and change the world, but then Covid happens, parents age and responsibilities mount. You still have to run all the companies and on and on. If I was just by myself I would still be laughing. But it is what it is and 2020 “was” the time to make it happen before things got difficult. It all just sucks! Here you are making a play to actually change things in the world and it’s all on hold.

Like I said before, the world is yours if you really want it. It’s easy that way as nobody wants it. They want selfish things and running the world is a selfless thing. Getting all the money, cars, women, and houses and planes and boats are attainable without being a man of the world. A man of the world (could also be a women but this is how an old guy like me remembers it) probably has no women, no money and all the rest because there is no personal time and the money goes to help the world. Who wants that - except for someone working or beholden to a moral imperative like me. You need a unique vision of the world and ability to present that idea to world leaders and movers and shakers. But the vision first!

So actually if your really want it - the world is yours as corny as the saying is. It’s a very small club. You don’t want to be a part of it.....

Goodnight.....

https://youtu.be/lk2-bgwA0Ro
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I moved the video player over to FOF Records as we move to a more advanced player with selectable playlists.

As you can see this is formatted to the typical cellphone view. So I don’t just chuck coding away - just use it somewhere else.

What else? Taking family to the mall for example. Getting people out and about before a possible second wave and possible lock down. Probably unlikely but best to take advantage of low infection numbers and get everyone out there.

Anyway - back to work.

Later.....
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it’s tax day today.....

I should have my personal taxes done today but I’m setting things up for the mammoth T2 corporate tax stuff. But other stuff will go on. I have to preen myself up again, things you have to do. I mowed the front lawn on Sunday but may do the same for the back yard if it doesn’t rain.

I will be adding video and sound clips to our websites – especially – artist websites. So far that has been the payoff for the web work so far. (I‘ll pock around the world and see how advocacy is coming back, but don’t expect anything). But we will refresh many websites and at least get that done during this time.

In the music I found an old cassette tape of Don’s that I may digitize and put out there as it was! So that makes seven and a juggling act form me in the short term. You just ride things and this is just one wave to ride out.....

Don holding his album!

The years are adding up and I’m getting older. I’m getting older but don’t feel that old, but everyone around me is getting older and falling apart or just out and out dying on me. It affects your disposition. Not you yourself, but everyone around you just following life’s path at the later stages. These friends and family don’t want to make your life difficult, it’s just biology taking place, so best friends and family get older, become more dependent and start dying on a regular basis now. It affects my planning and ability to advocate - though not yet. I can still fly around the globe doing what I have to do to advocate. Like a surgical strike. No extended vacations but short trips are a go. The Fates have given me that, so the “play” plays out. The biggest problem now is the pandemic, then back to the usual balls and chains. But for me I’m healthy, fit as a fiddle and able to take things to their conclusion. This “thing’ I do will not stop because I get ill with some disease and die – it will play out. Maybe it gets more of a hassle to play out – but it will play itself out.

There are no happy endings here. I’m too old to do my thing and then settle down with a wife and have kids. Time has taken care of all that. Can I change the world all by myself? Now that is the question! It really is myself trying to change the world and if I can do it with the voting idea or positive mandate or both – well – that is empowerment for all with ability. This is the first time in human history you could reach and change all corners of the world at once. And I am one such person with some ideas making the play. Is that worth giving up the basic things about being a human like kids and such? In my case probably, and I guess I could have had that if I stayed married. But things always drove me in this direction and here I am. So an epic or a Greek tragedy - take your pick. But it is interesting that of all the people in my group that I lived with and grew up with – that I would be the one to do these things! The little brown kid everyone wrote off – how bizarre is that.....

Goodnight.....

(NSFW)
https://youtu.be/z9oB8t_DTes
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the end I basically took the long weekend off and spent it with family…..

I actually did get all the material for the taxes and did start them but I didn’t finish any of them. I will have a playlist on FOF Entertainment sometime on Monday, but it will just be three songs by Corey – one after another. But that is a playlist and so qualifies. Still looking for that elusive holy grail of playlists. I unpacked a couple. One was an npm which is a program that you download onto a PC and then run commands in CMD.exe on Windows to retrieve and unpack coding and files for coding. For those who know Linux, it’s basically going to terminal and typing install for programs. Anyway, “no bueno” for a full featured playlist that is user friendly and can be adapted to all our 300 songs.

So I got the folks out of the house again for a drive downtown to some familiar places and the trips actually do seem to make a difference. They took their cell phone – which was my old iPhone 4 and the battery had swelled so much it pushed out the back glass and board! So I had to get them a phone but a phone my dad could also use. So I actually took a chance with a new flip phone and my 87 year old dad can use it! Unbelievable, but there you are. I may give up one of my smart phones for the family in a couple of months as I should upgrade to the iPhone 12 in the fall – but we shall see. The worry for older parents is that they get into trouble away from home and can’t contact home. So this solves that problem. That alone – getting a phone everyone could use – was a victory for the long weekend, but getting everyone out and about and improving their spirits and even the work I did actually get to, was enough.

As for this constant pumping myself up for the advocacy: Well I have to do it. In times like these with nothing going on, and nothing to look forward to – It becomes easy to give up and fall back. You are getting older, everyone around you is retiring. You have more and more family responsibilities. You have retirement, even though is several years off at the earliest, but that you have going on. You did disseminate the ideas as you placed as a goal so why push further? You did your bit for humanity so why not scale it back and relax a bit and enjoy watching the sun come up and watching people with real lives going past you on the porch? Why not do that? First of all that would work for half a week and then it would be awkward telling everyone I was wrong and its full steam ahead - again!

Eric Schmidt Chair of Google at WSIS+10 at an event I attended!

But the biggest reason to continue is that you were there at those vortexes of influence and power. And the reason you were there was because you deserved to be there (otherwise you wouldn’t have been invited there). So am I worthy? Since I made it there I must be. And to be perfectly honest, not only do I deserve to be there - but I may actually have something on many of them there. So I was at this get together just prior to the WSIS+10 vote, (and remember I gave two high level speeches there about citizen journalists getting recognized (which happened) and keeping the internet free (which happened) and I was there on the floor of the General Assembly Hall when it happened), but at this small get together I was within conversation distance from Eric Schmidt who at the time was the Chair of Google/Alphabet and worth over 10 billion dollars. Aside from him being white and me black - we were much alike. These two middle-aged dudes wearing glasses and wearing the same kind of suit – what up with that? This guy is worth 10 billion! But at this venue without his posse and trappings of wealth, he was just like me. And he didn’t’ seem any more intelligent than me, he didn’t use words I didn’t understand and there was no reason to dumb down his speech as that was a very exclusive group there (mostly professors and up).

Me at WSIS+10 at the UN!

So why was I there? Surly most positively nobody there does what I do for a living, so why was I there? Some say I’m intelligent, and when I protest they just say I’m a smart guy and immediately walk away to end the argument there. I will grant them (the usual crowd at the UN) a better ability to interact and influence policy making because I am a newbie there. I’ll give them that, but I was only there to disseminate ideas and concepts – though now I am doing the back room things now too. But what is a doofus like me sharing the same space as some of the richest and well know people on earth? Sure, I have a title of President and CEO of a conglomerate of corporations involved in international advocacy and TV and movie production on the largest television networks and streaming platforms., music production and events with well known performers, I did write a few books and ran a newspaper as editor that was distributed in Canada and the UK. I did come up with the concepts for a new form of global governance and the possible marching orders for all of humanity. But did I deserve to be there?

Well if I go by the society I live in, I don’t deserve to be there and none of those activities should have ever been allowed to start. But when I left my own society and did my own thing internationally – things changed for me. If this is an indictment on my own society, then so be it. It was, after all, those outside of society that took me in and prepared me for my own plays. My society only tried to suppress my expression as the positive mandate would have said. So I do deserve to be there! Whether or not my ideas/concepts/philosophies get anywhere is another matter. But I already disseminated the concepts. The rest is gravy. I can’t and won’t accept my status in life by what my society says I should be. They only tried to break me and close off avenues for growth my entire life. It had to be said and I’m sorry if this goes against the utopia some of you think we here in Canada live in. But it is the truth. And that is why I have to pump myself up every now and then…..

I guess I should add: Do I want to be there? Do I have a choice given I am beholden to that moral imperative? I went there hoping I would meet superior people and come back knowing humanity was in good hands. That didn’t happen.....

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/ERvkZoEgQnU
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a quick one.

I took the car to the mechanic to check on that rotating metallic noise coming from the passenger side. Bottom line we could not find anything wrong with the brakes and I didn’t find any major play in the wheels, but forgot to check for play with the wheels on - so technically it could still be a bearing problem. But for now nothing looks amiss, so a few bucks out for taking the wheels of and looking – but piece of mind. I check the engine afterward and saw two tiny puddles on the rack where it starts to collect and that was it. So a rad fluid leaks every three weeks now. So that was it for looking at the car and I washed it afterward and will turn my attention to other things.

The other things.....

I updated all the positive mandate websites to include my speech at the UN and change the photo on the main page. And that was it for today. Tomorrow is the taxes again – always the taxes…..

Goodnight…..

https://positivemandateforhumanity.org
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, Netflix Canada submissions are now closed. This solicited call is actually one of the first for us. One of the reasons it was done was to fulfill CRTC obligations in order to operate in Canada with new Canadian financed programming. But they will also get new programming already made and verified as Canadian programming from small indie outfits like me. Guys like me know the score, have put shows on network TV and so are in the industry, and their stuff can help Netflix increase its foreign content to Canadian viewers.

Prior to this Canadians would have to get an American VPN to trick Netflix into allowing them to watch the vastly larger selection of programming available to the Americans. In time they got savvy to this and now make it harder. The problem is Cancon - Canadian Content - regulations requiring a certain amount of Canadian content. Let’s say your CRTC license requires you to have at least 10% Canadian content, and during the pitch process you come across FOF with 11 hours of CRTC certified content; what that means is that by putting this material in their catalogue they can add 100 or more hours of American content to the Canadian catalogue.

So I’m more than a little but interested in how all this plays out for us. Probably nothing as is usual for us. But this case is a bit different. They don’t have to like our material in a traditional way, but just not find it totally revolting for us to get on. But I could be wrong again on this. But, in this case you will never know unless you try. So our movie and series are now in play at Netflix for the first time. It’s not how most would want to get in, but there is always more than one way to skin a cat. Each case is different and that is why you have to make your own moves.....

Goodnight.....

(NSFW)
https://youtu.be/oQ9HlbQddr8
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I’m still updating websites.....

I have over 40 websites, so we use formula and not an individual touch. I just carry on in my spare time.

The music is getting done. Lucifari has one that I’m adding to my playlist after I post this. It’s cool to have songs you love that come up in the car or on a walk and know you had a part in it. I stay away from the creative period of music making because unless you are Quince Jones or someone like that, you are probably doing more harm than good. That leaves you open to ridicule and all the rest - and I don’t need that moniker going forward. But the song is good, and I count the plays to assess “fatigue” and how long it will last before the average listener can’t stand it any more. Over 40 plays and you have something to shop around.

Getting a hit song is mostly chance and can be very fickle. “Detachable Penis” was written as a lark and the band mates of “King Missile” didn’t put their all into it - yet that is the song they will all be remembered for! I even like it better sans music video. The lead “singer” is actually a poet into the spoken word so just keep it auditory for best listening pleasure. Another is “Play Destroy” by Grimes (Elon Musk’s main squeeze) and Poppy. Poppy will probably be remembered for that while Grimes has legitimate hits to her credit.

At least it is their song. Imagine being known for a take on someone else’s song like Buster Poindexter’s “Hot Hot Hot” which was originally from a Trinidad and Tobago band called the Arrow. Then There is “Money” by The Flying Lizards, which is less egregious as the song is not a Beetles song but was written by Berry Gordy and Janie Bradford. Every rich dude has The Lizard’s version on their phone - guaranteed! Also from Trinidad was “Doggie” that the Baha Men used for “Who let the Dogs Out” - Doggie is better - you be the judge.....

If an artist is well known but refuses to play a song that was a hit then you know that one isn’t their’s. Nothing pains more than success on the back of someone else’s creation, especially if they got no success at all in their career.....

Goodnight.....

https://youtu.be/O27fagObxaM

https://youtu.be/k8XVZ65JEB0

https://youtu.be/mIUk08iYZKE

https://youtu.be/TC1Vfoq3PvU
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I fell asleep after lunch.

Too much going on at the label - but it’s a nice problem. You heard the phrase “night of the juggler” - well right now it’s “day of the juggler”.

I updated Syse’s website and ZX/81’s website. It continues.

More later as I have to run more errands.
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Breaking News:

Instead of calling the cops on me they got this kid (must be like 20 years old) to give me this ticket parked at the side of this car dealership. I hollered at the guy that I’m here but he has the ticket on the windshield already. Actually it’s better to have the cops pull up brandishing a C4 assault rifle and talk your way out of it than pay a parking ticket. So I’ll dispute it and try to get the fine down. The funny part is looking at this pimply faced kid in his uniform doing his thing, and you realize - that we are truly this simple species not really knowing where to go or what to do. And if you have anything at all on most, you have it on all, and the weight of the world falls on your shoulders. This is not about being crafty or creative, it’s - it’s, just seeing more or being more aware on a conscious level and realizing these people don’t have a clue. Sort of like having them see what should be a work of art, and they see it - but in monochrome - while you see it in colour - that kind of thing. And what are you to do? I guess you do what I’m doing.....

Later.....

https://youtu.be/nNdLYM1JSmQ
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don’t take too much out of that rant yesterday.

Humans are remarkably equal intellectually with just minor differences differentiating between them. Some by life experience are more able to perceive things in their area of normalcy than others. And so it was for me in seeing things from the outside. This is why I have a vision for humanity as a whole. Those on the inside can’t get there as inmates if you know what I mean. This does not make me a superior being as I’m just like you, but with a different perception and frame of reference. I do have a vision and view of humanity and where we should be headed, and by that same perspective and perception can offer it outside of humanity like to a possible AI. That is how I know…..

But it is true that I went to the UN to be wowed by others superior to me and that was not the case. I wanted to meet these superior humans and run out of the UN laughing – secure in the notion the world was being run by those better than me. I would be free! Free to be selfish, free to live for myself – free to buy an expensive sports car! But that did not happen and the weight of the world is still on my shoulders…..

Anyway the weekend was all about the music. I’m back in the taxes and making progress. I used my jack and lifted all wheels and tested them for any looseness and all are like new. So any noises are probably from the brakes dragging a bit and I could replicate this at both sides. So my worries of the week were possible appendicitis which was a muscle pull in the end, to the bearings or hub falling off the car or worn out brakes, and then more water pump leaks which are still at seven drops after a month. Now after that I wanted to check the bolts that hold on the jacking rails under the car and found that the four at the front are rusting badly and rounded off. So now my biggest problem is four bolts (costing a buck each) under the car holding up nothing vital. That is my problem in life right now…..

Goodnight…..
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was in this funk today…..

As I get older, more and more, you do notice you aren’t the young “whipper snapper” you once were. Of course everyone expects this but it still pisses you off, especially when you still have stuff to do. Everyone around you is seriously falling apart at your age, but I am a bit more preserved. But even I am starting to feel it. I can still do anything I did when younger. But you think about it before you do it. That is where I am now - you think about it, and then if you do it and not much happens you are still young – otherwise you feel it the next day.

Mentally it seems to depend on sleep. If I get enough sleep then all is good, but have problems sleeping through the night – old man problems – and the lack adds up and you start to become forgetful. You inevitably start to wonder if it is the sleep or old age, or a combination of both – when you’re not wondering if you have appendicitis like last week. So I’m trying to get better sleep now and actually I have some room to really improve here – but I’ll get into that later on. Suffice to say I can probably turn back time a little more and stay crisp enough to make all the plays… And there is the problem. The pandemic screwed you up with the advocacy. Even if it was mostly no show at these events it would have been thorough and fun to go to Geneva, and the World Bank/ IMF and all the rest.

I’m sorry to always come back to this but a proper campaign like this needs to come off well, and here we have a major delay. You lose momentum and you have less time. There are other outside problems and responsibilities that just get worse. It just bothers you but I will put it off the pages here for awhile.

In other news the music is coming along. The Lucifari project looks to be an album now with some tracks that have potential…..

Later…..
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I’m forgoing the Starbucks today just to get more done with the taxes.....

The music is more front and centre now and taking care of family and all that entails. I now look back at five years ago when I was able to have a free hand in the things that mattered to me. I have my own house but my parents were just up the road and I could go there and supper would be there for me. Most everything was taken care of and I just went home to sleep. All different now. Everyone relies on you for everything. You can’t even vent to your best friend of 40 years as he died back in 2015 one month after my mother.

But whatever I can handle this. I have to exercise more or cut back on food. We all have this self-image of ourselves that is always better than the reality. Just one look of us with others in other people’s photos reveals a bit of a pot belly there. What about that posture? Aren’t you embarrassed to be seen out in public with those cloths? I guess it’s a plus that I can still wear jeans and an old ratty T-shirt and still pull it off. But whatever, I have to pull it together again.

I’ll upload all the songs in current production for Lucifari and The Brawlers and even Syse and ZX/81 and listen to them as I drive to Starbucks everyday starting tomorrow. I’m testing material for Lucifari right now but this is part of what a record label does. Then we try to get distribution through the tradition channels and the new channels. It actually works in summer to do this and not so much in the winter. In advocacy – right now I really should be start petitioning newspapers and magazines for an interview about the positive mandate and the worldwide vote. Mostly the positive mandate though. You have the concept and now you need to get it out there. Since the pandemic has put a halt to the UN and its special agencies it is time to go after traditional media. There is an army of philosophers who would kill to be where I am with a concept and philosophy and the experiment to back it all up and make a play like I am making now! They would kill for that, but when you are in it – it’s not just that – but you are reaching more and that puts you in a different universe than the others appreciate. They want to just do what they are doing in University for example, but with his side thing that is more than a vanity that they can put their hat on as their own and have a complete career. I’m not in academia, but I have some ideas that can take hold or disappear in an instant. Like last night, put yourself in my shoes and wonder where on earth is this special existence I supposedly live in.

And there is the schism or dichotomy of my existence. The academics are looking at a lifestyle; I am looking at action and results. They look at the ideas/concepts/philosophy as an end in itself; but I look at it as a means to an end. They would not delve into sentient AI as it could spark a few chuckles and discredit their credibility. I have no credibility, so pushing the sentient AI prime engram based on the positive mandate does not bother me at all. I am in a different universe than if I had progressed within academia. I have a chance to make changes in our world though dissemination of ideas, but the end result may be that I get no credit for that, but that it gets to the usual suspects – but I did provoke change on a massive scale.....

No I’m not a member - not smart enough..... No membership card or other pieces of paper telling everyone I’m smart.....

A score for me is as fleeting as for the rest of my life. It’s another Fountainhead moment – but I do it for society and not just for myself. Unlike the lovers of Ayn Rand, society does exist – I tried to live without it but it still defines me even if I mostly exist outside of it. Margaret Thatcher was wrong to say society does not exist. I who owe society nothing am still trying to help it develop for the betterment of humanity. I’m trying with everything I have – why? No self-recognition, no money, no women (Roark’s relationships are as warped as mine) none of that traditional stuff – so why? It’s not a black and white discussion. That shouldn’t’ happen in the Ayn Rand universe. But some moments are surprisingly similar.....

Goodnight…..

https://youtu.be/xXsRbznIQRA

https://youtu.be/Audl5PcSgfY
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I’ll start contacting small university and community papers shortly and see if I can line up some interviews for the Positive Mandate for Humanity and get used to the questions and criticisms that will ensue. Then I can go to more well known newspapers and magazines and web based articles. So with the UN stuff done, we will focus attention there.

Excalibre Newpaper offices at York University!

The music continues and most of my time now is here. Not a bad way to spend summer days - but we have many projects on the go!

The car is leaking rad fluid from the water pump again. A big puddle on Wednesday and smaller puddles today, or no puddle at all. When it gets consistent but before temperatures start to rise – I will get it to the dealer and have it done once and for all!

Quick and concise today but as you see the advocacy does continue and is the reason I keep this blog going. If we are successful this little diatribe on life over all these years will have some purpose to it all. It was originally for the experiment but that is over and now just an archive on getting the word out there. So even though I occasionally question whether I should keep doing this, I can’t find a reason to really not do it if there is hope on our fronts of interest.

BTW: With a possible Netflix pitch next month our movie has been taken down from Amazon. I am frankly still pissed that they made the Free Press “unavailable” for whatever. Is the prestige of being on Prime worth that much to me? Last year it was but all that has gotten old now. I have messaged my gang about this and now you. If you are in the States or UK and want to see any of our shows on Amazon I suggest you do now! Having a series with one show censored is worse than having it all gone because of one show. But in the end Amazon was open to us, we actually made real money straight into the FOF bank accounts which was a first for us. We have been there and done that and now it’s reaching as many people with our message. Most would go to Vimeo but if Youtube can truly give me global coverage then it goes there. We shall see what Netflix says and if they accept then all my friends in Canada will finally see our stuff. One way or another our stuff will be available to all - I can’t ask for interviews and have the material “unavailable” - Enough already.....

Goodnight…..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Social Club All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 323, 324, 325 ... 414, 415, 416  Next
Page 324 of 416

Jump to: