Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
A Social Club Of One.....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 308, 309, 310 ... 414, 415, 416  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Social Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A late one but a busy Tuesday morning.....

Submissions are now open for oral statements for the upcoming social development session at the UN. If selected I will formally talk about our voting app and the advantages to policy making with popular votes on issues important to all. Total users with smart phones last year in 2019 was 3.3 billion up from 2.5 when I gave my side event on the matter in 2017. About 10 percent last year and probably more as of now. Probably 3.7 or more or about half of the world as of this moment. All phones are basically smart phones so the time has come to push this idea of global votes at the UN as an app like the one I coded in 2016 and still available for download if you have an android device.

First Page

This idea works with the current themes at the Commission this year as it would work with any popular issue at the Commission for Social Development. It may not be a popular idea for many member nations at the United Nations - but yes - its time has come to at least try to start a conversation about the possibilities. It was virtually me, myself and I at the side event - but - the oral statements happen during the Commission’s sessions. So this could be a big moment of sorts. But one step at a time. Write the speech as I am doing so now and finalize it. Then apply and see what happens. This is all I can do now.

Maurice Ali wrote:
Worldwide Vote (Revised) Available in Beta Form!

By Maurice Ali

The IAIJ General Public Participation App (Worldwide Vote) is now available to test drive in a revised beta form. The actual "apk" file can be downloaded from our servers here:

http://worldwidevote.org/Worldwide_Vote_1.09.apk

To install the application follow these instructions:

1. Download the apk on your device.
2. Find the app on your device (probably in "Downloads") with a file manager.
3. Click on the apk file and it self-installs.
4. Android will probably stop the installation because the apk is not from Google Play. So just make an exception for the app in the settings which should pop up automatically and it will continue to self install. Accept the permissions and you open the app and are good to go. No ads or malware guaranteed.
5. Don't see the worldwide vote icon? Go to you app drawer, find the app and icon/widget and drag the widget to your home screen.

This is all on me! You need consultative status just to attend. And my entry way to speak is the fact we are a journalist org and I did an In-depth report on the voting app popular vote at the UN. The side event was authorized in 2017 and now a formal oral statement is requested. I am the only one that can do this now, so this is all on me. There is no argument not to try and no reason not to plan to go and go I shall. My fate on this issue is locked at this end. Nothing is for sure and last year I got handed my hat by the IMF and the World Bank, so no guarantees at all. But I have no choice here. I’m the kid in the arena now, and I hold all the marbles on this idea.

It is not lost on me that at this moment could be the greatest moment for power and influence in my humble little life, and it could all change on a dime - I just wanted you to know what was going through my mind at this moment. I wanted this so whatever happens is fate....

Later.....

https://youtu.be/Vh3BrrmCAH0
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We had some snow last night so I will stay in this morning and hopefully have a rough draft of the UN speech.

Website Page

Do I really have to sell you guys on the global vote at the UN through smart phones? It empowers everyone on earth from the richest to the poorest including the homeless as Shane and Sam and Jessica to Damian and many more at this organization were homeless when I met them, yet still had active smartphones. Even without a data plan, a wifi hotspot is always around the corner. Everyone could have their small say in global affairs or a more significant say in more relevant issues at the UN that is important to them. There are countless ways this app could be used to help guide policy making. Think of the force of billions of people voting on climate change or going to war - it does have some influence!

Voting Page

So that is what I am doing today. I may also book some hotel space I can get out of if things change. But remember - nothing is for sure. They may figure I’ve had enough chances to express myself and give me the cold shoulder. Maybe they just don’t like the idea. But I hope you see that I have to try!

All this comes on the back of the movie and TV series stuff and the book coupled with all the Christmas activities, but you just keep your head down and keep at it. I still have a small or large chance at changing some things in the world so it is always worth it. You don’t know what you have until it is gone and hopefully it isn’t for me just yet.....

Goodnight.....
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I’ll punch this out before I hit the sack.....

The speech is getting there. You just keep at it and when its 93% there you just keep looking at it and cutting it down till you have every idea and thought in there and under the time limit, then give it a day or two more and if nothing – then you submit and cross your fingers! That takes care of the worldwide vote idea at the United Nations. Then it the Positive Mandate for Humanity. Good luck there but it does seem to click with people in a big way and my job is primarily to disseminate it. So – so far so good. But the positive mandate can also be used for sentient AI if and when that ever happens. But why open myself up to ridicule talking about this now. Because you can have a sentient AI, but without that prime directive, without that signpost as to its true objective to its real destiny or objective – you can have misguided activity. This need not necessarily be nefarious but could manifest itself in totally discombobulated ways because it does not know better; it just has feelings and just acts on them. Funnily enough when we humans see this action it looks downright wrong and stupid without seeing its corollary to ourselves. Anyway if sentience does make its appearance we have the positive mandate to use, trust me its better this way. Anyway you just think about that – I have a speech to write…..

Goodnight.....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cJIo0V1Gfoo&feature=youtu.be
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So one speech almost there. This is the boring one. I will throw caution to the wind and write another. Like from then balls out..... Not holding back but really pushing the global vote at the UN. It’s a historical moment in human development. Empowerment for all regardless of age, sex, socioeconomic placement, religion, sickness, disability, location, political, affiliations, etc. True self-determination or all! True social development for the human race and all at the United Nations. I already went into the minutia in the side event that we already have the app and the server support (now encrypted) and this is proof it can be done now. Almost half the world is already online through their smartphone and a third of a billion more each year- its time has come! Then look at both and select one or meld them together.

But this is boring to write about. And remember nothing is for sure. We may not get to speak. The Bureau for Social Development is a collection of member nations and they set the amount of speakers and time to speak and all that. Our idea is not all that popular there though we have some fans. So just remember it could all come to naught. ButI have no choice but to try and assume I will speak.....

In other news I am seeing more shameless product placement of ads in music videos to draw money to keep bands alive. Music is morphing and this one seems to have started big time in Japan. Coming to a music video near you.....

(Full disclosure: yes I do run a tiny advertising company called More Vision Inc. and the record label is very much alive. Where there is will there is a way.....)

Goodnight.....

https://youtu.be/Kl3HVF8OT_g
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I keep working on that speech because I simply cannot allow myself having the opportunity to disseminate this idea and not act on it. The fact is that billions of people live miserable lives because they have no voice and no vote, they are forgotten so their needs are also ignored - the worldwide vote gives it to them. This”is” a quantum leap in human social development.

For myself, I am obligated ethically, morally and selfishly to push this idea for all it’s worth. I am the perfect example of the flaws inherent in human society. I have to be a provocateur of change for the better. I have to put that consultative status on the line if it’s between keeping that status and the idea of disseminating an important idea. To draw back - for example - and keep status instead of pushing change for the better, means that I am endorsing and upholding the very society that made my life so miserable. And so this is why I am doing what I am doing. All I ask from the Bureau and Commission for Social Development is the right to express myself.

So back to the speech.

In other news: I was looking at a photo of a contract signing at Napalm Records for Powerwolf. Napalm is a large established Australian record label from the 1990s dealing primarily in metal and hard rock. I’m a fan but for those my age the only act that clicks is the Smashing Pumpkins. Anyway, I was looking at the contract signing photo and thinking - They have a Coke machine - and an Epson projector bolted to the ceiling - and we don’t.

Powerwolf at Napalm Records!

But Rome wasn’t built in a day and they have been around for like 28 years and still going strong! Am I jealous - Yes!

Goodnight.....

https://youtu.be/2yctXV3uHBs
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This may sound boring and repetitive but the bulk of the speech may be done!

Just start timing it as you talk slowly (for the translators) and if ok you now sit on it and tweak it for the next few days. I should probably send it in by weeks end (yes I know ”weeks end” is wrong and “week’s end is more wrong - but I’m a rebel and I’ll never change.....) just forget about it for a few weeks. Just let me say again, there are no guarantees and this could all be for naught. Even if you get the ok to attend with the presumption of giving a statement, nothing is guaranteed. But you do things as if it is.....

Was all this worth it in the end? The books and newspapers got done. We made a ton of music. TV shows that aired on TV and movies that played in a big 400 seat theatre. And all of that now streaming on a popular streaming service to help promote the cause. And actual advocacy at UNESCO and the United Nations. And yet I want more, as in greater scores in international advocacy and setting up the base engrams for a possible sentient AI. I even keep thinking of kids, but that is a no go anymore - too old and it would disrupt everything even as things have settled down. Bottom line is we are never satisfied with life - and - we want more, we want it all and only old age and death stops this. Anyway that was rolling through my brain on Saturday.

In other news.....

I still have some receipts to finish tallying and then I start to do the company financial statements. I will also preen myself up a bit today as nothing urgent is going on. What else: Still love fiddling around with the Apple Watch. But this is conditional as when I try to show my dad something about the watch he just says he can’t see anything and needs his eyes - or - reading glasses. Truth be told if I had 20/20 vision I would not have one of these strapped to my wrist. Even the cellphones gives the old folk a hard time to see anything. So to see something you have to put on your reading glasses and then take them off. I have progressives so I don’t need any of that. For extended periods with the phone and watch I just look around the glasses or just take them off and I’m good for hours. I can even watch extended videos on the watch and I’m sure I can watch 2 hour 30 minute letter boxed movies in the watch without eyestrain and without missing a beat. This eye arrangement works for me! Just saying that the Apple Watch rocks and after three and a half months I’m still finding out new stuff and having fun. This money was well spent, well spent indeed.

I got an amber alert which I promptly ignored and when I turned off the sound it still blared but muted (how can they do that). Then I went back to watching videos on the Apple Watch on Twitter - why is #Pickering trending - oh explosion at the plant? Then Facebook posts about it - then - I checked the alert and for the first time the alert made sense, but they cried “wolf” too many times and it did not work as expected.....

I’m staying in with the windows closed and check wind direction now. I don’t care what the officials” say.....

Postscript.....

For those that think my previous remarks about the amber alert being “flippant” - well, the phone rang off like crazy again at 9:11 (not making that up) saying it was all a mistake. I’ll leave it at that!

Goodnight.....

https://youtu.be/2n23oapBEao
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok the speech is middle of the road and timed appropriately.

So at least that got done. As much as I pump this up in a private blog, expect little to happen even if I get to speak. There was this one guy who wanted to set up a third house at the UN and nothing happened. The UN had MYworld2015 where you could vote on preferences prior to the new SDGs which was probably the first time the UN embraced online activity even if at arms length. But as some of you guys knew, in 2016 we here planned on permanent ongoing participation at the UN and why we selected an app that could have notifications and so on. We looked at the Charter of the United Nations and found that this kind of participation is possible. So this is how we will say this, this is more for the future and the young people. What happens half way across the world does matter to me as much as in my own country. People will not be as nationalistic, xenophobic in the future and I even introduced the idea of global citizens with the right to vote in global matters. Anyway, the tone is set and I’ll just keep tweaking it for a few days.

What will probably happen is that we will all be dragged in uncertainty till the end of the session, if lucky you will get your chance to make your statement, few will be present and that will be that. But that is how it is, baby steps you know - but this is the future. Those my age probably do still consider their nation above all, but our days are numbered and the global citizen is the future. So we are just doing our part setting things up for change and hopefully change for the better.

Man, reading that above makes me sound like some old fossil. Maybe I am but I’d like to think I’m still current and know where the buzz is. Others think highly when introduced to me. But I was was reading up on separating Cooper Pairs which was in the news lately, something theorized back in 2002 and done just now. But who cares about that here unless they are a physicist looking at quantum computing or cryptography. Anyway, all sorts of things are going on even if I don’t prattle about it here.

Goodnight.....

https://youtu.be/CWvByPVyUgc
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok we are back up.....

Sorry for that but we have several servers and this one is in BC, so nothing could happen till 9:00am their time or noon my time. We do this so if Toronto goes down like in the big blackout years ago, some form of communication is still there. The IAIJ forums were unaffected since they are on another server. Downtime is inevitable and sometimes it is deliberate and sometimes something just gets messed up. It has happened before and it will happen again.

Anyway - I keep tweaking the speech and trying things but it should go out on Monday. In the mean time I will get back to finishing up The Fortress. That’s your update for today.

Later.....

(Hey Boomer!)
https://youtu.be/YlcY_enzwmI
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everything is stable now.

We broke another record with 414 folk online here at the same time yesterday as I scanned the statistics. Anyway back to the usual.

So I have updated the original article on the voting app at the UN and it will appear on the worldwidevote.org site in a day or two. It’s the same in-depth study but with current stats such as the current global population and current smartphone ownership and stuff like that. If I get to make a statement it will be with the most current and up to date information as it all makes the voting app idea of the worldwide vote even more plausible and real.

So the study gets updated and that allays any argument that this stuff has been mentioned before - no this is new information that demands a statement as to the efficacy of the global popular vote. I am supported by young people as this is what they want and how they feel as opposed to the older generation. Like I said, I wanted this functionality when I was 28 and full of life and creativity - and I just couldn’t do it. So I now act as a proxy for our youth and break the ice and start to normalize the idea of general public participation at the UN as “global citizens”.

But yes, I could not start the orgs and such to do what I am doing now when I was in my twenties. I’m doing it for the kids as corny as that sounds. It all happened in my 40s - and - without the baggage of having kids. So that is why what I am doing is rather rare - and why I can’t turn back. The cards have been played, I’m in the arena like I always wanted. That does not mean a happy ending. But stuff is changing. The citizen journalist and blogger acceptance as legitimate media workers at the UN has changed things on the ground. It took years but there is change. Same with everything else and that does not mean a happy ending. It may no be so bad for me in the end, but I dreamed of this as a kid, and I went after it “all in and playing for keeps” as it were. I can only do what I can do - what the others do is up to them. Like everything else, I have something important to say at this year’s session of Commission for Social Development.The speech gets submitted on Monday. No this is not some cartoon fantasy - but real life. Stuff takes years and brave intelligent young people with vision get the snot kicked out of them by life, but still manage to stay true to their ambitions. But when change happens they are just old people and not the young people full of life to reap the benefits of the brave new world they helped create. No comic book hero or comic book stories here.

Ok, that’s my “pick-me-up” for Wednesday - Later.....

https://youtu.be/uMSgxo5ozD0

https://youtu.be/WxL1rw6cw-E
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only thing of interest on Wednesday was that I heard a catchy tune on my phone before realizing it was one of my own. I buy and download the albums when we produce them. Way more than 200 hundred songs, so this can happen. But it is a cool feeling to have when it happens.

Shane and Kevin with Slash!

First Interview with Slash:

http://fortressoffreedom.com/Slash_Interview.wmv

Funnily enough, that whole music experience back in the day was a good but expensive one. You rubbed shoulders with real well known musicians and bands - not because you were a fan - but because you were in the industry. We also had the cool idea of making reality TV from the music and musicians which in 2005 had all sorts of curious and known people in music looking at us. We had Mark Costain of Koch Entertainment (now with E1 Entertainment) looking at us when by all accounts he shouldn’t have, but we made music and got on the number 2 TV network in Canada and that was compelling. So you roll the cost and hassle around in your mind every now and then and wonder if it was worth it. The answer is that it was, money comes and goes, but missed opportunities are gone forever - something to keep in mind.

And Part 2:

http://fortressoffreedom.com/Slash_Interview_Part_2.wmv

I can say that none of us figured the music industry would have collapsed as far as it has. If I had a crystal ball I could have pushed the reality show musician thing harder back in the 2005-2006 era as songs by themselves still had value. We could have made an impact, but I was not in the “bet the farm” mindset back then and nobody knew the future. But who has a crystal ball.....

In other news the speech has come down to eliminating one word under review. It’s an ordinary speech but very relevant. That usually means it now makes sense and that is the power behind it. Well that was a bit of a rant so.....

Goodnight.....

https://youtu.be/D90AOhojK3M
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a freebie pair for you today.

So I bought and downloaded “Walk the Dinosaur” by Was (Not Was) - yes I buy thousands of tracks and can prove it. Anyway, I played the song and it occurred to me I was listening to a second song flying under the radar. It was never played on the radio. It also could have just been a mistake. I was expecting “Societys Rejects” by The Soap Girls” (NSFW even on youtube as they are either top less or naked) and got this other song - sort of like a “B” side from the record days!

So how about that? Including a “B” side to a regular buck purchase on iTunes? A better revenue stream than streaming services that pay nothing. It’s cool enough I might just try it out!

Anyway - Just a thought.....

https://youtu.be/cz5ftTYUDxs
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A bunch of stuff so you get this late Thursday night.

First it seems someone has messed with our Hong Kong number. I’m having the service provider check it out but this comes on the heals of another service disruption you already know about. As the James Bond novel states:

Once: Happenstance - Twice: Coincidence - Three Times: Enemy Action!

We are at the coincidence stage. Which brings me to another point. The IAIJ phones were ringing off the hook today. But from the website you would think it is just some vanity site for me - wrong! Forget about Hong Kong for a moment and get back to the Middle East. A bunch of young journalists (years ago) were submitting articles about the way they were treated in this one country. I did not run those articles on our site. First we are an association and not a news agency. But also I knew this particular country harasses and even kills journalists regularly. So I see some kid (I can say this as an old fart and from their photos) full of bravado wanting to “stick it to the man” through the association, but that does not work. It is now years later and I can say my stance was the correct one. These very individuals are still around dating, getting married, having kids, getting the dream job and losing the dream job, etc. That youthful bravado now is tempered with the first vestiges of wisdom. Anyway, there is no blood on my hands and I did the right thing in this case. I love it when I’m right - and I’m usually right.....

Added some stats to the speech like 58% are now online and almost all are smartphones as we go forward. You make the point in a subdued way. I could start the speech like this:

“I would like to introduce you to a new form of global governance.....”

But I won’t as that just scares people away even if it is the truth in the future - you use the soft touch instead. The online participation used as a popular vote only aids policy making. The vote does not matter as the general public has no power at the UN. That is how it is now but gradually that will change - baby steps for now. Same thing for new music. Notice how I don’t have Middle East / North African music here. Because if you point to videos of guys (with ”rags on their heads” as the bigots would say) playing music in a foreign language you know nothing about - why would you watch that? So you use the soft touch - show that band playing with the “Red Hot Chilli Peppers” in an American concert setting. Then you have broken the ice, they are now ok, and you can hit the viewer with one of their stand alone videos. Now that genre is normalized with the public - sort of like a conversation about online participation at the UN. So that’s what I’m up to right now.

Tinariwen

But now I need some sleep!

Goodnight.....

https://youtu.be/qa7C2Z3PZak

https://youtu.be/vACZA9dGvV4
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Minor update:

They tested all the lines earlier and nothing seems to have freaked them out so I’m pulling the threat level down to “happenstance”......

I also revised the worldwide vote report again and that is available for download now. We may also have the final and boring version of the speech.

Checked up on tunes for my Mustang. MPT Performance only tunes the Cyclone motors now because they are bulletproof proof, so no liability on the tuner. With my car - so far the thing is problem free! Yes, he may be a man of the world but there still beats an old hotrod gear head at heart. I gotta be me! And remember the fast car sacrifice I made for humanity putting the money there instead of in an exotic. Remember - remember.....

Later.....

https://youtu.be/mTOvRSrDy2c
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well things seem normal now.....

But why did I get my panties in a knot when the Hong Kong line went funny or constantly busy? Well people rarely call me through those lines but they did this week for example. But on Friday my suspicions were validated as there was an issue through our service provider and it took them a day to rectify. Why did I originally have a “hissy fit” over this? Well, I call some of those phone lines “a canary in a coal mine” of sorts. If a state of emergency of any kind were to hit a country, the internet may come down by accident or deliberately. Those old land lines would probably still work and may be the only way to get the news out! So if something was planned and the land lines to a journalist org become inoperable you sort of get paranoid. Especially if you have an outage at the board a day or so before.

Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, and three times is enemy action.

Not much has happened since so the threat level comes down. But that is what was going through my mind. So business as usual, but I hope you see that the journalism thing is alive and well. I’m just not so focused on the smaller stuff now, but if things did really go bad this week I would be on a plane to New York pronto! So no, IAIJ is not inactive based on internet activity – far from it…..

Back to the ranch, and we have a snow storm happening right now. I will lock down the speech and wait until Monday, January 20th – the most depressing day of the year – and submit it and wait. Most of the time this past week was revising the in-depth report on which the speech is based. So that is why it took so long as it was not just the three paragraph speech. I will also watch a few movies and work on The Fortress mostly putting in pictures. And that is your update. I hope I didn’t scare any of you this week. Music – videos and fun till something happens and things get serious in a hurry, and people bolt afraid someone is monitoring IP traffic – they are not. It’s just me they are interested in, and sorry to say but that is the truth…..

By the way, I should make the speech but if I can’t then Tyrone here will do it - no one man show.....

Goodnight.....

https://youtu.be/axV7NhKArV0
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One last day of looking at that speech then I send it in tomorrow morning and forget about it for a while.....

If I get to speak that may be it at the Commission for awhile. Next up is Geneva, Switzerland just in case they boot me from the UN. The most critical session was the last one where I disseminated the Positive Mandate officially at the UN. In that one I was literally there from start to finish as it was that critical. I actually flew there twice that year. We shall see what happens this year but hopefully I get to disseminate the worldwide vote officially at the Commission. Doing so adds to your credibility to speak in other places and so on.

You do take stock of your life and realize that the anthropologists are still right about what would happen to me in my life – actually they were bang on – and 60 years later their prognostications still ring true. That is human nature and humans are biological animals and occasionally we can buck that biology and do great things outside our animal natures, but in the end we are still animals. I still do the same things I did before the experiment began. Socially nothing has changed since 2003. If I look at cars like I did yesterday after a couple of months break or so, a cop still comes by circling around looking for something. I thought this was just happenstance until one (with a C4 carbine in the car) came up to me looking at cars on a Sunday afternoon at the frontline at the road with me sipping on a Starbucks coffee. So you can be 60 years old walking down the street where car dealers are and a cop still comes by checking up on you! Of course some guard ratted me out as there were others looking at cars at the same time – but he only came up to me. At another place up north just after I bought the Mustang, I timed my trips so I was gone before the cops came. So I’d check out the Corvettes at this one place sipping on my mocha, go to the Ford dealer up the road checking out the Mustangs and then walking back past the Corvette/Chevy dealer to see some cop looking under some cars – probably looking for me. And that is human nature right there and it never changes.

The only reason I made it to the UN is that society never thought about that loophole (and closed it off) and I snuck in through the cracks. Oddly enough at the UN level you have more intelligent people there so I get more of a break there as you have seen, but nothing is for sure. But outside of the UN and its special agencies I am a second class citizen as usual. Want to get on TV – good luck – but I got on CTV by going to their corporate lawyers and handing them three potential lawsuits each of which I would have won. After that happened I was given a time slot within 30 minutes by the guy that avoided me for eight and a half months! So it could have happened if he wanted it to, but he deliberately kept me out until I applied pressure the only way I could. And that will be the story of my life: Everything difficult if not impossible, relationships always mired by what society thinks or endorses, work or jobs that shut you out, bias in the scholastic system. In school I have first hand evidence corroborated by other teachers that I was discriminated against – so no figment of my imagination! The anthropologists were right all along. Anyway, I’m on a never ending rant right now. Just frustrated how hard it is to even do the right thing based on a moral imperative. You can give the Holy Grail to people and someone will say: “It’s a great idea there, but it came from the mouth of a brown guy, so it can’t have any value…..Next!” And that is human nature in action right there.....

Goodnight.....

https://youtu.be/cgdy-pNni-8
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Social Club All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 308, 309, 310 ... 414, 415, 416  Next
Page 309 of 416

Jump to: