Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
A Social Club Of One.....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 305, 306, 307 ... 414, 415, 416  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Social Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a quickie.....

I have a week off to finish the positive mandate TV series and book. We get the video done so anyone interested in the book or ideas can watch the videos and pick up knowledge unawares. If I have time I will get the short subtitled into German and Japanese and increase our reach to 600 million and carry on from there. I’m keeping all the controversial stuff in the book and let the mob have a go at it before I go to academia. The stuff on sentient AI and the revelation of the existence of God finally by empirical or corporeal means (other than a burning bush, etc.) acceptable for scientists/physicists and philosophers puts me in a stronger position with support of the general public. Academia threw me out and back I come with a massive bitch slap to their faces as my calling card. But I digress.....

Goodnight.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=464puoD09dM&feature=share
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The last show is done. So later this morning up it goes on Amazon’s servers and also gets sent off for captioning.

Scott Williams

While I wait on the captioning I will tweak Real Life and render that again. Then after that maybe replacing some narration of Scott’s in The Free Press and we should be good to go. I’ll do this as the week goes since the Amazon review will take weeks so I may as well be thorough. The renders take about a day each so in between I work on the book. But today I may rake some leaves before it snows again. Make sure the car is truly rustproofed for the winter and wash the windows.

Yes some times I have to do boring stuff like that!

Goodnight.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBqjEDYaR18&feature=share
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I now have all shows up but I’m doing a final render on The Free Press show that I tweaked and then another render on the Real Life show and we should be good to go.

I will post direct links to our movie and short as they are just lost in a sea of movies. You really have to dig to get to them. None of that really matters yet as all this just a prelude to active advocacy on the ground. Then those resources get watched. As we say always: One thing at a time! So the TV series should be done in the next couple of days. Then it is all about the book.

I may put a border around the title but that would be about it. The bottom line is that I need this “prop” - the book - to get the idea out there. And the world needs ideas as technology runs amuck. One reason Musk is off to Mars is because he feels we all may be on the brink of screwing up ourselves and the planet and it’s not all about climate change. Other visionaries are financed and active trying to build a better mouse trap, as in sentient AI. The end result may be the end of the reign of human beings as the top of the food chain. Many such people are basically misanthropes who feel that humanity’s only purpose now is to create something better as we have proven time and time again that we are not “the chosen ones”. I understand their argument and in a different universe I may have been one of them; but I am beholden to that moral imperative so I’m still on team human. Perhaps being of the mind to help bring about sentient AI - makes me a better advocate for humanity. I do talk about how to bring about sentient AI but of course I don’t state exactly how - and in the end that does not matter as strange as it may seem to you.....

Time will tell and I’m getting old but things are getting interesting. I have a concept and philosophy behind my name. I have a reason to get up in the morning. The way I was treated by humanity should squarely have me in team AI. But the reality is the opposite - how funny is that, a guy who could be working with others to supplant humanity is working for them. You don’t see that in sci-fi- but this ain’t sci-fI.....

Goodnight.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5MDGMvrSJc&feature=share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjbAgwdBaTI&feature=share
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another day of progress.....

Tesla’s Cyber Truck!

So Monday I had to take my dad to the dentist, but I did review two shows, took care of the final closed captioning, raked the leaves at the front of my house and washed my car that had not been really cleaned since the snow storm. So it was a productive day and now The Free Press Show is finished in its revised version. So I will upload that around noon on Tuesday. I should also have the revised edit of Real Life rendering and we just keep at it.

Tesla’s Cyber Truck!

One thing bothering me was the many negative reviews about Tesla’s Cyber Truck. Not only an electric pickup truck, but also ditching body on frame for exoskeleton. This is possible with super strong stainless steel that cannot even be dented with a sledgehammer. The down side of this material is that it does not lend itself to production line stamping like regular truck bodies - so you end up with this erector set looking vehicle of flat sided steel giving it an appearance like no other. And that is why it looks the way it does.

Tesla’s Cyber Truck!

I could see Howard Roark of “The Fountainhead” defending the thing as new materials requiring new techniques and the vehicle needs to be honest and true to its design. So I get it at least. Anyway here are some press photos of the truck and the first one (above) is along with a regular truck. Do we really need a fake grill for a motor and cooling that does not exist? You get the idea!

Tesla’s Cyber Truck!

Unlike the Model 3 which required a thousand dollar deposit to get a reservation, the Cyber Truck has 200 thousand in line to buy, but they only had to plunk down 100 bucks. They - Tesla - are hedging their bets but the truck world is big so people will buy the thing for snob appeal alone. It’s faster than a Ford Raptor so I think their vehicle is good as is. Anyway time will tell.

I only mention this to show you the reception new ideas get. Always a negative knee-jerk reaction. Play it safe and you will be forgotten in history, but put the new ideas out there and they may go after you, but mostly history has been kinder to these mavericks in the passage of time than the people fearful of change simply because it is change.

Somethings never change.....

Goodnight.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E99cX4of8xQ&feature=share
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This never ending business with the TV series seems to be coming to an end.

I have one more render to do with the Real Life show and upload that to Amazon and we submit for evaluation. So everything is done at my end. The funny thing is that having all our stuff - knock on wood - finally out there is slightly sad in a way. It sort of closes the door on the whole experiment. Being forced to review the shows forces you to relive it all in your mind. Sometimes it was just a pain in the ass, but other times were really good.

If I was still in my 40s things would really be looking great as the idea is getting out there and we can really have a go at the companies doing things. Realistically, having a go - competitively in the business world - would probably bankrupt the companies eventually and leave me in a bad financial situation personally when I would have to pull the plug and salvage as much as I could to keep the idea relevant at my end. But at my age we don’t try anything that reckless. We help musicians now who jive to our idea and want to add their creativity to the fabric of the Positive Mandate for Humanity. This works for them as it is a better legacy then having the music go nowhere and be totally lost when they die. Better to have it aligned with a cause and philosophy you believe in and gain some legacy that way, and it would be the same for amateur films, books and so on. The orgs keep growing and the participants also gain in the end. That is the direction we are headed now.

Even now for me with Amazon, I’m interested in reach and not so much profit so this is a good fit. All we have to do is get the TV series on there and I can relax a bit. But you do miss the drama of having things possibly go wrong, of possible failure or triumph. Despite the uncertainty you do get hooked on that and you do miss it! In the end I don’t want it to end but change is inevitable. You are getting old with extra family responsibilities and even the spectre of retirement coming up. The ideas are coming to their moment of truth and while you are physically 100% now it seems they gave you just enough to close the story arc on the Positive Mandate for Humanity and little more. Maybe you keep some aspects of the advocacy alive to keep you active in your old age as I constantly see there at the UN. Maybe I can co-op some of them to help me with the positive mandate - who knows. I don’t want this to end and that reality saddens you. But everything comes to an end. But that end hasn’t happened yet and the best and biggest is still to come. But after that is saddening.....

Goodnight.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tIQTpNpZBU&feature=share
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's done, it's over and it's sent off to Amazon!

Yes it is all done and sent off and now I can turn the page and not have to look at any video for awhile. I move on to the book but I may take Thursday morning off and just chill at the mall. Finishing the TV series and sending it in was the final part of closing shop on the experiment. It is now the Positive Mandate for Humanity. A real mix of emotions now, this was in the end 16 years of my life. I gave up a wife and kids and all of that for this and so far I can justify it.

Man, when I introduced the worldwide vote idea through smart phones there were only 2.5 billion using them - but - these days it is 5 billion out of 7.5 billion. Tell me my idea is not a good one! Of course with any new Idea you are going it alone as you can see in the capture video above. That was me starting my side event in 2017 that was all about the worldwide vote at UN Headquarters in New York and being held in a rather extravagant conference room not usually available to NGOs. But in the passage of time the optics are fabulous and I could not be more proud of myself. Presenting an idea that is not going to be popular at the UN but doing it anyway because it was the right thing to do is how I want to be remembered! I also introduced the Positive Mandate for Humanity at the end, so both of my life's work got out under these conditions - absolutely fantastic! In the end I did get a handful of people in there but that is how it all went down. Reality is truth and even though I was initially embarrassed at the time of the low turnout - after two years I'm proud of it all!

THIS IS HOW I WANT TO BE REMEMBERED!

Doing something because it was the right thing to do even if it was not the most popular thing to do - that is how you do it! That image and the world-wide vote and the positive mandate were my first actions after we got consultative status. I wasted no time getting the important stuff out there and no regrets at all. Two years later I'm still alive and the recent speech and side event on the positive mandate were a success - or - in other words I did not suffer disseminating those ideas; I simply had to have the balls to do so!

Anyway I'm off to the mall and Starbucks and a mocha with whipped cream on it. I'm glad we got all of that on tape, the good, the bad, and the fantastic!

Later.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk2-bgwA0Ro&feature=share
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I’ve put this update off long enough.....

I had to fix one naming problem with the TV series and it is back in line waiting for review which seeing it’s Thanksgiving won’t happen till next week but it’s done at my end.

I have a first version of the book covers done. Very simple and black. Things could change but I want the exterior as simple as possible. We have another snow storm on Sunday so I will finish up around the house and rake the leaves and try to get rid of the tree branches have back there. I also purchased some clothing for Black Friday. A Calvin Klein medium weight jacket to replace the army jacket I use as I now need something a bit more formal. Blue Levi’s jeans that fit and a third off. And some boots 55% off. I also got a GoPro knock-off for 24 bucks which is 2/3 off it’s own rip-off msrp - so I can’t complain. And that was my Black Friday before Black Friday.

At 24 bucks I’m not going to be disappointed!

Something strange two days ago. The IMF is asking me and others on how to reduce corruption - I won’t say anything more (when was the last time any of you got an email like that!) but that was strange.....

But the series is done and I may actually have the book basically ready to go by Monday. I now can sort of coast to Christmas. I’m itching for new music though. But all in all 2019 was not a bad year so far.....

Goodnight.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4rZE_J1beA&feature=share
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miscellaneous ramblings. I did not work on the book, but took care of more urgent stuff.....

With probably permanent snow on the way I raked up the leaves in the back yard and found a place for all those bricks I thought I would use pointing up the chimney.

Then I moved all the files for all TV shows it it’s own hard drive. I took care of the Amazon stuff now and sorted it all out before things got cloudy and forgetful in my mind - now I can forget about it. With that done I checked out my Calvin Klein jacket just to be sure it was not on sale for Black Friday. Clothing for me that really fits is never on sale but but I had to make sure and yes it was still regular price. The blue jeans fit so that stays. The boots are for later today. But they were cheap so.....

I constantly review purchases even though I go to places like Starbucks. Take that V6 Mustang I got instead of a Hyundai Elantra, best move I made in a long while. It was a stretch but I got the cheapest Mustang from fleet sales and 95% think it’s a V8 - go figure? And the funniest part is that street racing has changed. Almost nobody does this anymore so spending double for the V8 and crippling money for the orgs would have been a waste. Add to that the fact the 4 cylinder and 8 cylinder versions are now riddled with problems literally from break in, I can’t complain. I bought the thing as they were phasing out the six, Three years of no updates and all bugs worked out, a tweaked engine and transmission from their truck and commercial lines means this thing is reliable and maintenance is cheap as parts are everywhere. Since this was still an expensive purchase, scoring on the selection was paramount. There is an army of suckers out there that paid through the nose for the other models and a year later most of them are sold. I saw this in my neighborhood. All that are left are me and another guy in a silver V6 - and a guy who owns like a ten year older model cobra that he parks in his driveway. All the V8s are gone and replaced with boring people movers. 4 cylinders gone but one guy moved up to a BMW and then a Maserati - no more Mustangs. Now Ford has slapped on the Mustang name to an EV but at almost three years in my ride, they can do what they want now as I got mine. After I got back into the sports car world I did think about switching to a V8, but I did right staying where I am. I need year round reliable transport and I got it with this car. It met all my goals for a sports car I lusted after as a kid:

Aluminum body panels (yes the hood and fenders are aluminum)

150mph top speed (with the speed governor off it goes 157)

4 wheel disk brakes

Independent rear suspension

This Mustang has it all but as a V6 of all things - for a former diehard V8 guy that’s too funny! Anyway the V6 is no more at Ford and I got the fastest version. Way faster than my old 5.0 V8s. Like 1.5 seconds to 60mph and over another 1.5 seconds to the quarter (14.2 stock from the factory and on the hard and skinny all season tires - otherwise into the high 13s; and this is in the real world and not some prepped car magazine figure!) and a top speed of 157 vs. 142 of my old 5.0 V8s. Even the old Roadmaster with its Corvette LT1 V8 only goes 147mph with the better aerodynamics of a station wagon. So The Fates fixed me up proper there even if I always feel the grass is greener when it comes to cars......

The Apple Watch Series 5: It’s incredible to say this - but I still love this thing! Best watch I ever got even though it cost me over 1100 dollars. I won’t do a review but I love all the functions. I love the stainless steel and ceramic and synthetic sapphire glass above and below. And I love how I can break the umbilical cord with my phone without withdrawal as long as I have the watch on. It’s not completely independent but you can do it all if you have to and have LTE - it just a royal pain but since you wear this to wean hourself
off the phone it is perfect. Get away from the phone but still be connected if something important comes up. This watch comes with my recommendation!

For Saturday I check out the new location where my book makers have gone to. They are now downtown, so check them out first and then off to the main malls and YDS and see what’s happening there. Back home and proofing the book. The book isn’t urgent but I should just do it and send the thing into Archives Canada before the Christmas break.

That’s about it now. This vacation was already declared a success on Friday. Now back to crappy snow and all the usual - but everything got done!

Goodnight.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwtJb61hpvo&feature=share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ve-a7ML9MRA&feature=share
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So the last ditch effort to get everything done on my vacation!

The big deal was the TV series being done and I’ll admit that I started to coast a bit when that happened on Thursday. But there was still time left to finish the book so I got back into it. The positive mandate, worldwide vote and the AI/automation and job loss along with the positive mandate for sentient AI are done. All I have to do is review the religion destiny paper and the intro and it is just proof reading after that. So I’ll go through the religion destiny paper now and then watch a movie to relax and then the intro tonight. Then I finalize the artwork and start proof reading the thing tomorrow and that is it for the vacation. I did freak out on Saturday and question if I should play it safe and delete the AI and religion destiny stuff because it was a bit “out there” and I have to think about my reputation. But the truth is I have no reputation, I represent no prestigious institution like a professor does. My job is to open discussions on subjects too “out there” and too controversial for others. Disseminate the idea and make that conversation normal. Normal enough for the others to dip their toe in and start participating. What people think of me means nothing - only the ideas, concepts and philosophies I introduce to the world. Looking at it that way I decided to stay the course and put it all out there. From the balls out as it were.....

Yes my little creation that will become a paper weight on my desk!

One thing I did have fun with was putting the GoPro replica I got for 24 bucks into my mini dolly I bought in New York! Isn’t that the cutest miniature of a real dolly camera! I left it in it’s waterproof case as that makes it look even cooler. So the money spent there was worth it in the end. I expect little from the video quality but if I get really bored today I may give it a try!

And that is where we stand right now. Honestly I just want to get back into routine. Then see the fate of the TV series and get the book made. I did check out my old book maker on Saturday. They were closed but I’ll contact them during the week and see if they still make books. Otherwise it’s off to my other printer in Markham. So the TV series and book stuff are not so bad a deal to come out of this vacation. Most people do nothing on vacation. I did catch up on sleep in a big way twice this week and intended to get more sleep going forward.

The Fortress Experiment is over but I’m still chugging a way 100% with the advocacy - so I guess there is life after the experiment and a reason to keep you coming here. But it is easier if I looked like a male model and had vast numbers of people coming here to watch me buy a coat - or go to a club with my other model friends living the fashionable and commercial good life! Instead I do this trying to give humanity its marching orders and just barely keeping people interested - Oh well.....

Goodnight.....
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The book is done.....

I’m already formatting for the printers and.numbering pages and after that a couple of proof reads and off it goes. I pulled it out at the last minute but basically the vacation was a success! Now I take care of the Christmas royalties and look at advocacy again.

We are certainly not done with the UN and it’s special agencies but as of now we are firmly into the commercial and academic space when it comes to advocacy. I can use the journalist org to get into events that would not typically let me in. I can get interviews with the movers and shakers there especially in AI. Once known I could even get a voice at these events. I can do this as a journalist which gets me around all sorts of barriers to dissemination of our ideas to those that matter. So thats what is happening now and my current plan of action.

Goodnight.....
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A late update as I am now forcing myself to sleep more.

Monday was back to work and the usual. The snow we got forced me to bus it and it was not the smooth transition back to working life. Anyway I’ll give myself a few days to recover from all the hard work and stress that was my vacation. More got done than I wrote about here so I was a bit frazzled on Monday. I want the book ready to be sent off to the printers next Monday and into Archives Canada well before Christmas break. The TV stuff is out of my hands and that will take care of itself.

The book covers are idiot proof. Black and white except for the FOF logo. I’ll show you the actual cover files tomorrow. On your monitor you get millions of copies but the printers use a small number of dyes. It is best to go from RGB colour space to CMYK for better results. I’ve had tricky color combinations go bad printing real paper books so - so now I know better. You also have to make the spine the right size for the number of pages you have. Chapters have to be on odd numbered pages. The PDF has to be formatted on four page panels because that is how it’s assembled. Pictures usually have to be deliberately brightened or they come out really dark. Printing still involves some voodoo to get it right. My run is really small so if there are mistakes it’s not a big deal. Consider this run the “shake down print run”.

Goodnight.....

(NSFW)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRgUpRx1wE8&feature=share
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I’m proof reading the book now. Some minor changes but no major problems yet.

I’ll proof it when ever I get bored, just checking off section by section. For now it's to get a competitive price on the number of books I want made. Then their art specifications. Then select a printer.

Funny that I’m still going 100% percent at all this yet fear the days when things die down a bit. At my age you do wonder how much time you really have left to have an impact. It is an interesting adventure with the experiment and getting ideas and concepts and even a philosophy out there. This is what interested me in university and is what I am doing now. As usual not doing it as I fantasized - but doing it nevertheless!

What’s the price to do that? Does price really even enter the conversation? For me it’s all fine. It sucks up all my spare change but I’m not falling backward financially. I can do this for years. What is funny is how you can design the orgs to run on vapours and even so it sucks every extra cent you make. I haven’t gone into more debt since 2011 so we have been cruising along like this for eight years and probably for at least five more which in my mind is more than enough to get it all done. But if I was not so frugal I’d be screwed by now. But so far so good.....

Goodnight.....

(NSFW)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVudCtCfUGE&feature=share
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The good news is that our series “A Positive Mandate for Humanity” is now streaming on Amazon Prime! The bad news is that there was a typo in the title of the series!

This is being taken care of as we speak and all it was was “Postive” instead of “Positive”. Now I was surprised how fast it was reviewed and accepted and was happy and elated at the time. But then - as always happens - reviewing the page I got my “gotcha” moment. This used to be called a “Kodak Moment” but millennials wouldn’t know what that means so it is now a “gotcha” moment that turns elation into letdown. At the time I thought is was my fault and that I would have to redo the whole thing but an email to support has it just updating the metadata so it all stays approved and online as the correction takes place.

So it was not the nightmare originally thought but it’s aggravating enough to hold off on an announcement until it is corrected. I’ll post some screen shots of the page as it appears now minus the title as I don’t want the incorrect title appearing in searches vs. the correct one - but it is done! All my shows got broadcast and distribution either on CTV or Global TV or the new world of streaming TV such as Amazon Prime. I can turn the page on video for awhile. We had a good run with the two traditional TV showS you could actually pick up with rabbit ears and now over the internet.

Our movie was also distributed but was premiered in one of Canada largest non-IMAX theatres at the Royal Cinema which is a theatre with just under 400 seats and a 40’ screen and even curtains that closed in the end! I’m happy I premiered it in a big stand alone theatre from then 1930’s like how I watched movies as a kid! I also liked that I only applied to the big film festivals, which for small independents like me is called “the lottery” but I had to do this just in case! No “what ifs” for the rest of my life. The only major festival I didn’t apply to was Cannes because that was too difficult and you had to sent it in physically in many cases and all the rest. This is opposed to the smaller film festivals where the organizers fleece the applicants for cash but guarantee acceptance and everyone gathers at some convention hotel while their movies play to empty and small convention rooms playing the movies on some small Epson presentation projector. This does have its own charm and filmmakers can work the festival into a vacation for the family. You get to say your film was screened at a real film festival, but those in the know - know....

But in the end The Fates gave me what I wanted - just not the way I wanted it, but I’m used to that now.

Our show listing on the marquee during the day as we were getting prepared for the screening!

In other news I’m up to 124 pages proof reading the book. Then finish the cover which will have the objects on the back resized to the same height and all that. Then just make the books.

And that is what happened on Wednesday. There was more I won’t get into but this is too much drama for one day! Sheesh.....

Goodnight.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7l4rgnmlrw&feature=share
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laura wrote:
A Positive Mandate for Humanity on Amazon Prime!

By Laura Tommasone - FOF Inc.

The Fortress of Freedom Corporation is excited to announce that the TV series “A Positive Mandate for Humanity” has been accepted by Amazon Prime Video, placed in their catalogue and should show up in the search bar in a few days. The series will be available for sale, rent and stream.

Please note that this is only for the U.S.A and Great Britain market at present and it is not known if it is in the Canadian market yet. Eventually this series should also appear in Germany and Japan when we get the foreign subtitles done.

Here is a listing of the episode screen shots from Amazon Prime Video:

More news as it becomes available.

FORTRESS OF FREEDOM: BRINGING THE MASS MEDIA TO THE MASSES!

There is just too much drama going on at the orgs, so we just decided to make the TV series announcement official, forget about it, and update things when the changes are made in the title. It’s just one letter so why obsess on it, and this may drag on into next week as corrections like this could take four business days - so up the announcement goes!

Like I said, this is just par for the course. The short had to be resubmitted as our parental guidance was not official (yes as FCC guidelines take hold). The movie was delayed for two weeks as we had to change credits to Amazon standard and change closed captions and so on. This one is as minor as you can get - but in the title! But nothing goes as planned. Even if it went up there perfect, the weather was crap, you couldn’t celebrate at a restaurant or bar with my gang. And when everything is perfect the moment, the elation is over and it’s just old news. So we just made the announcement and moved on.

Sam wrote:
FOF Bonus and Royalty Checks are Being sent Out!

By Samantha Blackwell, Account Executive IAIJ-FOF Group

It's that time of the year again and royalty and bonus checks are being sent out. If you have changed addresses and contact information please contact us so we can send you your money in time for Christmas. Season's greetings and happy holidays to all at FOF and IAIJ!

http://fofrecords.com

FOF RECORDS: CUTTING EDGE MUSIC!

I have a massive payroll to take care of now. Every year Sam signs off on all royalties so that is happening soon. There are also Christmas bonuses to my staff and all the rest. So I just wanted the TV stuff out of my head! It would have been far cheaper and easier if it was Youtube but Amazon Prime Video is like Netflix and falls under broadcasting guidelines so you have to put up with all the hassle and paperwork. Just setting up the initial contract and such was a real challenge as I this is international. Apple makes it simple wanting a US address for the business and US bank account - simple - not! So this is is real distribution and I wanted real distribution - I wanted it and I got it! I got it - but not the way I wanted it. There, I sort of said it.....

Sam signing off on the payroll last year!

As an aside, I would say this series is TV like no other. After all the money, time and hassle, it has really paid me back tenfold. So much TV is pure crap, as in predictable and boring and I could go on. Ours is real with real outcomes and some are still ongoing. So check it out!

Goodnight.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DwIVip0ln4&feature=share
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I slept until 11:00am today so this will be short.

I probably needed the sleep as this week was a bad one. Nothing I’m going to talk about here though. No, it has nothing to do with me and I’m the picture of health looking younger than my age and with all the resources to make my plays on the world stage with regard to humanity’s marching orders to even a new star child that may unfortunately be an AI and not some version of human like in the movie 2001.

I also finally got an email from the CRTC about my movie and getting a certification letter so I can try to get it on the air here in Canada. Just too much going on and not in a good way. Everyone around me is getting older and falling apart - except me who worries about some scattered grey hairs on his forearms. But no matter, The Fates have their man! The shit is going down. This will get interesting, but in the mean time stuff I yearned for actually became an annoyance. Like getting distribution of the series. I wanted that so bad and when I got it - but with a spelling mistake in the title - I just wanted it all out of my mind. My celebration was a Quarter Pounder combo at McDonald’s, what a let down. The moment actually became an annoyance. How funny is that.....

I have to run now but at least I caught up on sleep.....

Goodnight.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXS8P0HksQo&feature=share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=er_o82OMlNM&feature=share
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Social Club All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 305, 306, 307 ... 414, 415, 416  Next
Page 306 of 416

Jump to: